Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
3.2k words
4.4
85.5k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers

Note: Hopefully you read the first part of this journey.


Sue and I had been dating for a few months now and I was now far enough ahead money wise to look for a place of my own. My parents had been great about me staying in my old room but it was time to move on.

My home town used to be a vacation town and one of the places that were built in the early 50's was a group of one bedroom cottages. You could rent them furnished or not. I took an unfurnished, moved my bed from my parents' house and hit the second hand store. A dinette with two chairs, couch and chair. I was moved in.

Sue and I started to spend more time at my place. I found out a few things about her. She could cook a little but I was much better. The first time I offered her a beer she had never had any. All the clothes she owned were meant to hide her body.

I asked her if she wanted to move in with me but she said no to keep peace with her family. We did get few things for her to keep there. She wanted a tooth brush, mouth wash and bath stuff. She wanted to have a beer with me but not go home smelling like it.

Her wardrobe was another matter. Our town was like a lot of small towns, but maybe worse for us because her family had lived there for three generations and mine for six. We were a founding family. As a result everybody knew us or our parents and the stores were all very conservative.

She was only 19 so I got a very good fake ID from a friend so we could go to some of the other towns close by to have a beer and dance some. We drove about an hour and a half to San Antonio to shop for some party outfits.

We started from the skin out. There were a few pairs of panties; that I didn't think she needed, all she had where granny pants, and bras that actually fit. She was a little embarrassed to have the sales lady measure her. She got some that were 38DD and the sales lady said 38DDD would fit better but they didn't have any. (I told you her tits were big.) We got some tops that showed off her tits, and shorter, tighter skirts. Stockings, I hate panty hose which were just becoming popular, and shoes with some heel. About 3" was all she could deal with. She was 5'9" and had never worn heels as she thought it made her too tall. She left all her new stuff at my place.

We also got her a make-up consult and make-up. Remember this was 1966 and the middle of the Bible belt.

The next Friday when I picked her up at school we went to my place, we both got ready and went to a little bar with a dance floor that I knew of. We got a table and two beers, ID worked fine. We were in another small town about 20 miles from home and not likely to meet any one we knew.

After a couple of beers and some dancing, Sue needed to go to the girl's room. She was already buzzing from the beer and I leaned over and softly told to take off the panties and bring them to me. She looked at me gave her head a small shake. I said yes you can. Now go!

When she came back one hand was in a tight ball. She tried to hand them to me under the table. I just held my hand palm up on the table and told her to give them to me. She blushed but did it. I didn't hold them up but, did take a little time to fold them on the table and put them in my pocket.

We had some more beer and danced. I really am not a good dancer but I can hold a girl and move to the music. By now she was pretty drunk but now staggering yet. One of the men in the bar came over asked politely if he could have a dance. She looked at me and I nodded. The next song was a fast number and they did a pretty good job with it. Right after the music slowed and he pulled her to him and they moved into the song.

He was holding her very close and the dance floor was filling up. I lost sight of them in the movement of people on the floor. When they came back in sight her head was on his shoulder and his hand had moved from the small of her back down to her ass. As the song was ending he gave her a kiss that lasted longer than just a peck and at the same time he squeezed her ass a little.

I said lets have one more and head home. I ordered another round and while we were waiting for the same man came over and asked her to dance again. This time he just held her close and his hand went to her ass right away. The beer came and while I was paying for it I lost sight of them. When I found them again she had put both arms around his neck and he was kissing her. As they turned I saw he had one hand between them and I was very sure it was on her breast. The song ended, he gave her one more kiss and a squeeze. She was very flushed when she got back to the table.

We finished our beer and left to drive home. As soon as I got the car moving I put my hand on her pussy. I slipped my finger into her and she was almost dripping wet. She started to rub my cock thru my pants and I suggested it would be better if she opened them up. She did and had my hard cock out in an instant. After a mile or so I sort of pushed her head down and she lay down on the seat and started to suck on my cock. She still wasn't very good at it but made up for it with enthusiasm.

We made it back to my place without me wrecking the car, got inside and almost ripped our clothes off. I got her on the bed and started to work on her pussy with my mouth. She started saying please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

I asked what do you want. She said come here. I kissed my way up her body and of course sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Now she was almost frantic and kept saying please.

I reached down moved the head of my cock up and down the slit of her cunt. When I rubbed the head over her clit she almost threw me off the bed as her hips bucked up.

I asked again what she wanted. She said I want you. What do you want me to do? She finally said "I want you to fuck me".

I started to cum almost as soon as I got into her. I remembered that I didn't have a rubber on so as I felt myself getting close I pulled out and shot my cum on her belly.

After a short rest we got up, she showered; dressed in her plain outfit and I took her home. It had been long enough that she could get into her house without looking drunk.

We spent the next day, Saturday, at my place. We talked some and of course fucked like bunnies. I said she should start on the pill before I got too caught up in the moment. She said she couldn't go to her family doctor for that. I told her to find a doctor over by her school.

She wasn't working so I gave her some money and she said she would try. I took her back on Sunday.

When I picked her up next week she told me she found a Dr. and had gotten the prescription filled. That was the first time she had a pelvic exam. She was very embarrassed by it. She would have to wait for her period to start. We also wanted to wait a full month to be sure. Neither one of us was ready for kids.

I wanted to move slowly with her but I was sure that what I wanted is what we now call a hot wife. She had very few ideas about sex so I was sure I could mold her the way I wanted.

She had to spend some time with her family just to keep the peace but we set aside Saturday nights to go out. I would usually pick her up early afternoon, go to my place and hang out a bit. Then decide where to go. She liked to dance and there were eight or so places in easy drive from home. All were also small towns but not where we knew anyone.

Sue had decided she didn't really care for the taste of beer so I kept stuff for mixed drinks at my place. Her favorite was Tom Collins. When we would go out it had to be beer or wine as Texas at that time did not allow mixed drinks.

When we went out she started to drink wine, rose if they had, it because it mostly is a little sweeter, and it seemed she drank more. She never got sloppy drunk but the alcohol would loosen her inhibitions. She also knew by now that dancing and flirting with other guys did not bother me.

By now we were into a kind of routine and one of my friends that knew we bar hopped some as long as the had dancing. He told of a place I hadn't heard of. It really wasn't in town but about a mile out down by the river.

Next Saturday we went there. The place was called the Hideaway and the name fit. We went in and there wasn't anyone at the door to take the cover charge. I took in the place. The bar was on the right as you came with the bandstand at the back of the room. On the left were some booths against the wall and tables around the floor.

I went up to bar and asked about the cover. The bartender said the band wasn't going to show so it would be recorded music tonight and no cover.

We took a booth and the waitress came for the order. I said beer for me and wine for the lady. Rose if you have it. Sue got carded again.

The booths were the half circle type with a small round table. Sue had got in first and I was sitting beside her. The waitress brought our drinks and we watched people dance for a bit.

There were about ten or so couples and maybe fifteen singles in the place but it was still early. The music selection was pretty good with a mix of slow and fast. We did a couple of the slow numbers and headed back to the booth.

Sue had two drinks before we left and took one to drink on the way, now with the wine I could tell she was getting pretty buzzed.

This night she was wearing a white blouse made from a soft, clingy material. The blouse buttoned down the front and she had the top button open. You could see the cleavage of her tits. Her skirt stopped about 3" above the knee. She had on stockings with garter belt and her heels. She also put on panties; I'm not sure why unless it was the small humiliation when I made her give them to me.

We were on our second drink when one of the men asked if she wanted to dance. She said yes and I let her out. As she was sliding out her skirt rode up past the tops of the stockings and he got a bit of a show.

The place was starting to fill up and the dance floor had more people on it but I was still able to see them the whole time. They danced two numbers and other than holding her close on the slow song he was a gentleman.

While she was gone I ordered another round. I let her slide back in and she had only taken one sip of her wine when another guy came to ask for a dance. She maybe in a minute, she wanted a drink right now. She finished that glass and told me she needed to go to the girl's room. I told her you know what I want. When she returned she tried to hand me her panties. I told her to put them on the table. She did, I folded them and put them in my pocket.

It was fairly dark where we where so I don't know if anyone saw but I knew she did. That was the point.

The waitress brought another round and said it was from the gentleman. The guy she danced with had sent it.

I put my hand on her leg and found her skirt had ridden up when she returned and got in. The bottom of the skirt was well above the tops of her stockings. I moved my hand up let my fingers just brush her pussy.

Her dance partner came back and I let her out to go dance. This time her skirt rode almost up to show her naked pussy. I was watching her friend and he got a good show for sure.

This time the first number was a slow song and by the time it was finished he had his hand on her ass and was holding her very close. They shared a quick kiss and he brought her back to the table.

She was really buzzing from the wine now and I took her out on the floor for a dance. I kissed her and she put her head on my shoulder. I kissed the side of her neck and gave her breast a squeeze. I also unbuttoned one more button on her blouse.

On our way back to the booth her friend came up and they headed back to the dance floor. The first song was fast and they went thru it. People did not dirty dance then like we do now. When the slow song came up he held her very close and gave her a slow kiss. I saw his hand press on her ass to pull her very tight.

They came back and I asked if he wanted to join us. He went to his place at the bar to get his drink. Sue leaned close and told me she could feel his hard cock against her when they where dancing.

He set his beer down and said he would be right back and headed to the men's room. When he came back he wanted to dance so they headed off. While he was gone I opened another button on her blouse.

The song was slow and it looked like they were almost fucking slowly on the dance floor. Her arms were around his neck and he had both hands on her ass with her pulled very tight to him. They were both swaying and making small hip movements in time to the music. He kissed her and moved one hand from her ass and I was sure he was playing with her tits.

I got up and let her in after the song ended. He got in on the other side. I looked a Sue and she was little flushed and her nipples were standing out thru the bra and blouse. I leaned over to give her kiss; she kissed me hard with a very hot open mouth. I could tell she was getting very turned on.

Her dance partner turned to order another round and slipped my hand between her legs, her pussy was drenched. I flicked my finger over her clit and she closed her legs on my hand and tried to trap it.

I took her out on the floor and asked how it was going while we were slow dancing. She told me he had been playing with her tits, and pushing his hard cock against her. I said like this and pulled her to me and pressed against her. All I got was a nod and a hard kiss.

We went back to the table and before she got in he said let's dance. The next song was slow. He moved them to a back corner that was a lot darker than the rest of the floor I couldn't really see that well but they were mostly just swaying to the music.

They came back to the table and said just go ahead and slide in over there. After they were in I noticed another button on the blouse was undone. She was very flushed and starting to get pretty drunk.

I excused my self to go to the restroom. I came back to the booth from behind them. I saw his hand was under the table and I was sure he was playing with her pussy as her eyes were closed, mouth open and breathing a little fast.

I looked at my watch and said finish your drink we need to go. I asked him if he wanted to walk out with us. He said yes. My car was over to the side of the lot. When we got there, I looked at him and said that I wasn't going to let him fuck her but I would like to see her suck his cock.

We moved to other side of the car, away from the club. I kissed her, unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and opened the front clasp of her bra. I opened the back door of the car and got out a blanket to put on the ground. I told Sue to kneel down. He came over, she opened his pants. She had gotten a lot better and it only took her about five minutes and groaned and told her he was cumming. She took it all and swallowed it down without losing a drop.

We said goodbye, got in the car and drove home. I had her keep her blouse and bra open all the way.

We got to my place and she almost attacked me. We made it to the bed; she pulled up her skirt and told me "fuck me right now". How could I refuse? Her pussy was so wet I rammed my cock home all at once. This was not love making, this was fucking. I pounded her till she came and I filled her cunt.

We rested a few minutes; she got up and took a shower. After we were dressed I took her home.

To be continued

VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers