Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
She learns more about herself.
3.6k words
4.38
56.3k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers

Note: I am trying to write a good story that also has sex in it. I am not a writer. I very much want feedback on how to write better. I will ignore the hate bashers. I hope you enjoy our journey.

A note of thanks to those that have offered constructive feedback. I hope your comments will help to write a better story.

*

Sue and I had been dating now for about nine months and were beginning to discuss marriage. I wanted her to just move into my place. She said that would cause too many problems with her parents.

I had been married before and did not want to jump back in to fast. My first wife had been pretty open about sex before we got married then she tried to use sex as a way to control me and get what she wanted. I was determined not to let that happen again.

I was trying to see how far Sue would go and so far she would try almost anything that didn't hurt. She didn't see pain as fun. I was not going to force her to do something if she did not want to. So far she had enjoyed everything we had done.

I was finding out that she had an exhibitionist streak. Her clothing when we would go out was becoming reveling to the point of daring. She thought that her breasts were her best point and I had to agree with her on that.

We had started to order some of her stuff from Fredrick's of Hollywood, because most of what we found in the stores was just to tame for her. One of her dresses was short, by the styles of the day. The hem of the dress was about 6" above the knee and very low cut on top. She would wear a push up bra which made her tits that were already big, look very much like Dolly Parton. The cups on her bra did not cover all of the areola of her nipples as they were large but not to dark. If she moved certain ways you would see just a little of the nipple.

We had gone to San Antonio to party and I wanted expose her to a new experience. Before we went to the dance club we stopped at one of the higher class stripper bars in town. At that time Texas did not allow full nudity and the girls had to wear pasties on their nipples.

We sat down and ordered beers. We had been there thru one girl's set when the owner came over and asked Sue if she wanted to audition. She told him she was not a dancer and he apologized and told if she ever wanted to try it let him know.

We had two more beers and I asked her if she would like to try dancing one set. She wasn't sure. I asked the waitress to tell the owner we would like to talk to him. He came over and I asked him if it was possible for her to do just one set. He said sure there were some outfits backstage and one of the girls would help her put something together.

Sue asked him what if she got on stage and froze up and couldn't do it. He said no problem just tell the customers she was sorry and walk off. She followed him back stage.

I had no idea how long it would be so after about forty-five minutes I was sure she was getting cold feet. The owner walked out on the stage and announced that he had a treat tonight. He gave her name as Kandy and this was the very first time to be on stage.

Tommy, the owner, came out sat down at the table with me. The music started and she came out in a long blue gown and started the set. In this club each dancer did four numbers. At the end of the first number she had unzipped the gown and was holding to her chest. She turned her back to us and tossed it backstage. She was now wearing a blue bra, g-string and a sheer skirt tucked into the g-string. The bra for the outfit she had on had no back strap, it just hooked over her shoulders. It also was a little to small and pushed het tits up so much they looked bigger than they were. For the second number she lost the skirt. At the end of the third number she took off the bra and with her back turned tossed it back stage. When the fourth number started she turned around and did the last number, a fast piece, in g-string and pasties. Her large tits were swaying a lot. She moved up close to front of the stage, leaned a little forward and shook he tits at the crowed. One of her pasties came off and that ended the set as she left the stage very quickly.

She came out a short time later and Tommy told if she ever wanted a job come see him. He also told her to keep the pasties. He told me they had a hard time finding something to fit her because her tits were so big.

We had one more beer and left. In the car she told me that it had turned her on like crazy. She wanted to go back to my place. I headed that way and as soon as we were out of the city streets I told her to take off her dress. She took off the dress and bra then lay down on the seat with her head in my lap. She unzipped my pants, took out my cock and started to suck it. Every time I was getting close she would back off so I didn't cum. She did that all the way back. We were about ten minutes from my place when she started to work on my cock seriously. By that time it took very little and I started to cum in her mouth. It felt incredible!

I pulled into my carport only a minute or so after. I shut the car off and almost collapsed. She sat up and kissed me. She still had some of my cum in her mouth and she made sure I got part of it.

We got out of the car and went in. All she had on was her heels. We were barely in the door and she was pulling my clothes off.

I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss her nipples and roll them between my thump and finger. I kissed my way down her belly and spread he legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and just lightly brushed my lips across her cunt. I eased my finger into her pussy and it was flooded. The musky scent of her arousal was turning me on. I put my mount over her pussy and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go then worked up and started to gently suck her clit while I used my tongue to lick it.

She was so hot now she was begging me to fuck her. I moved up between her legs and slipped just the head of my cock into her cunt then pulled back. I had her legs up over my shoulders and let the underside of my cock slide up and down in her slit so that I was rubbing her clit. She was almost screaming for me to fuck her.

I lined up my cock and with one hard push buried it into her wet cunt. I drove as hard and deep as I could. I pounded into as hard as I ever had and she matched me stroke for stroke. I moved her legs off my shoulders and she locked them around me and held me in. I had already cum once so I was able to hold off for a while. I was sure she had cum more than once when she arched her back and made an animal sound and almost thru me off.

I drove in as deep as I could and added my cum to her pussy juices. We just collapsed and tried to remember how to breathe. After what seemed like a lifetime I slipped my softening cock out of her.

She got up and weakly walked to the bath room. We showered together and got dressed so I could take her home.

Three weeks later we went back to San Antonio to do some shopping for work clothes for Sue and as always I was trying to think of new things to get her to do.

We had finished shopping and I drove over by Fort Sam Houston to an adult theater. At this time most of the adult places were older theaters and the flicks were still on film.

Sue was wearing a peasant style blouse that showed off her tits nicely, and a skirt that was pretty short. She had not worn stockings but was wearing sandals with about 3" heels.

I bought tickets and we went in. It was very dark and it took a minute for our eyes to adjust. We took seats about halfway down and in the center of the row. There were maybe twenty men in the place and Sue was the only woman.

Porn movies then were not as explicit as now and tried to have some story line. The one that was on when we came in had a girl-girl scene.

I had my hand on her leg and was stroking the inside of her thigh. I pushed her skirt up some and started to rub her pussy thru her panties. She spread he legs so I could get to her better. I leaned over and kissed the side of her neck and whispered to her to take off the panties. She asked "right here"? I told her why not. She lifted her hips, reached under her skirt and pulled them down. She leaned forward and slipped them off and handed them to me. She started to pull the skirt down and I told her to leave it. I took her panties which were white lace and laid them on the arm rest beside me. Now her skirt was pushed so high that if the lights were on her pussy would be in plane sight. I put my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her breast. As I ran my hand over her tit I could feel that her nipple was hard as a rock. I slipped my hand into her blouse and bra. I gave her nipple a pinch and felt her take in a sharp breath.

We were sort of watching the movie but mostly making out. She whispered in my ear that someone had sat down in the same row. I looked over and saw a young guy with very short hair sitting about five seats away.

I was sure he was from the fort as he just looked military to me. I did not take my hand out of Sue's blouse; in fact I gave her nipple a harder pinch. She made a tiny sound and slightly arched her back.

At this time, 1966, in Texas there were a lot of laws about lewd behavior and nudity. In the back of my mind I knew we had to be somewhat careful but it was a huge turn on to be watched. I could also tell Sue was getting turned on also.

I pulled my hand out of her blouse and pulled her to me. I reached up behind her back and unfastened her bra. With the peasant blouse she was wearing she had worn a strapless bra so I reached down the front and pulled her bra out. I laid it on the arm of the seat with her panties.

As I did that I saw our watcher had moved a couple of seats closer and was paying more attention to us than the movie. At the other end of the row someone else had sat down. We now had watchers on both sides of us.

The peasant blouse had an elastic top and I slipped the top down off her shoulders but her tits were still covered. I put my hand back in her blouse. Now without the bra I could easily caress both tits. I very briefly uncovered one of her tits so that I could bend down and kiss the nipple.

By now our watchers had moved closer. On my side he was in the seat beside me and on her side he was one seat away. They had completely forgotten the movie.

I felt Sue make a small movement and looked down to see the man on her side had reached across the seat between them and had his hand on her knee. She didn't move it and he slipped over into the seat next to her.

I took my arm off her shoulder and started to rub the inside of her thigh. She spread her legs as far as she could so that one leg was against me and the other against her new "friend". I took her hand and placed it where she could feel my hard cock thru my pants. When I looked again she had her hand on his cock also.

I quietly told the guy beside me to trade places with me. We did and almost immediately he had his hand on her leg. I moved to the row behind her so that I could be very close. I did not want this to get completely out of hand.

I reached over the seats and got her bra and panties. When I did that I could see that the guy on her left had his hand on her pussy and I was sure he was finger fucking her as she was breathing fast. She had moved down in the seat so her ass was on the edge. Her legs were very wide open.

The man on her right leaned over and started to suck her tit. She pulled her right hand up to cover her mouth, arched her back and started to cum. I could smell the musky scent of her cunt. She shuddered a few times and made some small sounds thru her hand then relaxed back in the seat.

I leaned over and told her we better go before it got out of hand. As she got up I reached over and shoved her panties in the shirt pocket of the guy that didn't get to finger her cunt.

She had not brought her purse in so I gave her the bra and she went to the ladies room to put it back on. She came out and I could see now that we were back in the light she was flushed and had a big smile on her face.

We got back to the car and started back to my place. She took off the bra and I had my hand on her tits all the way home. While we were driving she asked me about the girl-girl scene in the movie. I told her I would live to see it or even be part of a threesome with another girl.

We got back to my place and it was still light so we changed into swim suits. We had ordered a two piece from Fredrick's and it was pretty small and white. This was the first time she had worn it. We got in and both of did a few laps. I walked over to give a kiss and that's when I saw that her suit was see thru when wet. Her nipples and pussy hair was very easy to see. When I told her she laughed and said she would just have to be careful about when to wear it.

After our swim we headed back and as was our usual schedule we went to the bedroom to fuck. It seemed I had found a woman that liked sex as much as I did. Then we went out to get a burger and with our strength back up we fucked again till it was time to take her home.

The next day was Sunday and we were just kicking back when the phone rang. It was Peggy and she wanted to know if she could come over. She and Carl had a fight the night before and she wanted to talk. As soon as she walked in she asked for a drink. I made her one and she almost drained it one swallow. I made another and she started on it slower.

I turned out the fight was about getting married. Carl wanted to get married right away and she wanted to wait and plan a larger wedding. Sue and I just sat and were good listeners, which is what she needed. After a bit she seemed to settle down and relax.

I said how about a swim. Peggy said she didn't bring a suit. I told her Sue had one that tied and should fit. Sue said the only one like that was the white one. I said that should work.

After we got in the water Sue pointed out what the suit did. It wasn't as noticeable on Peggy as she had a very fair complexion with light red hair. Her nipples were a very light pink and her pussy hair was as light as the hair on her head. We still had a good laugh about it.

I fixed some sandwiches and we had more drinks. Sue and Peggy were sitting on the couch. We ran out of beer so me so I left to get some.

I got back, walked in the door to find both girls topless and kissing. Sue asked me if it was alright if they went to the bedroom by themselves for now. I said sure go ahead. They left the door open and I settled down in my chair.

I could hear them talking but couldn't pick out what was said. Soon the sounds became more passionate. I eased over to the door. They had undressed and were on the bed. They were kissing and had their fingers in each other's pussy. As involved as they were they didn't see me.

I watched as Sue kissed her way down started to lick Peggy's pussy. Peggy was still finger fucking Sue. I could see Peggy's nipples were as hard as could be. Sue moved a little closer and Peggy moved her head between Sue's legs. Now they were in a 69 position and eating each other's cunt.

I went back to sit down and wait. I learned that two women having sex was a lot slower and quieter, Although Sue was still vocal when she came. When they came out their hair was a mess and they both looked flushed.

I had on a tee shirt and shorts. Sue came over to kiss me and I could faintly taste pussy or at least I thought I could. She pulled off my clothes and said if they weren't dressed I shouldn't be.

We got drinks and sat on the couch with me in the middle. I asked Sue what she thought and was told that it felt very good and was different but she still liked a good hard cock. Peggy agreed with her.

Carl called and asked to talk to Peggy. I handed her the phone and as she was talking to him I started to suck on her nipples. She was giggling and when Carl asked what was going on she told him I was sucking her tits. I lifted my head and said into the phone he had better get over here as I wasn't sure I could handle both of them.

H got there and we started with our own partners but soon I was with Peggy and Carl was fucking Sue. Peggy and I were on the bed and I was on my back with riding my cock for all she was worth.

Peggy was very limber and petite. When she was on top she would give you a fucking that was hard to forget. Her pussy was very tight and she could move her hips in a way that would send a man to heaven and beyond.

After I had cum once she just sat there and would use her muscles to grip my cock. In no time, it seemed, I started to get hard again and she slowly started to fuck me all over again. After a bit I pulled her to me and without taking my cock out I turned us over. I started to fuck her gently and she said she wanted it hard. Soon I was pounding her cunt as hard as I could. I fucked her till she came again.

Since I had already cum once I was able to control myself and after she caught her breath a little I started to fuck her slow and gentle. She responded and while she didn't really cum again she was enjoying it. I came again and I don't think there was much to it but it felt good.

Sue and I began to talk seriously about marriage. I was sure now I had found someone to spend the rest of my life with. We both loved sex almost any time but could also be very happy curled up on the couch and watching TV.

We were married six months later in a small ceremony. That was 1967 and forty-four years and a lot of sexual adventures later we are still together.

The journey continues.

VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers