Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Our Journey continues.
4.3k words
4.12
21.2k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers

Author's notes: This follows Ch.7 immediately.

Saturday morning after we took Bobby to the airport Sue and I were just sitting around and trying to come up with a plan for the weekend. About 10:00 there was a knock on the door. "Just a minute" and I grabbed my jeans, Sue went to the bedroom we had not bothered to get dressed yet. I opened the door and the apartment manager was standing there.

"I heard you had a party on the 4th" I said we did. "We had a complaint about the noise so this will be your first warning, if it happens again you will have to move."

"Okay" and I closed the door. Sue came out she had put on shorts and a top. I told her what he said and after a short discussion we decided to look for another place.

After two weeks we hadn't found anything we liked. I remembered that my Aunt and Uncle had bought a place just out of town that was several acres and had some sort of house. It was for retirement but my Uncle had a heart attack and passed away. I called my Aunt and asked if she wanted to rent it to us. She the house needed some work and if I would do that we could rent it for what she paid in taxes. I asked where it was, she told me 'I'll send you directions and the keys for the gate and house."

We got her letter on Wednesday. I looked at the directions. "This is not very far from town how about if we go look Saturday."

Saturday we loaded some lawn chairs, lunch, cooler and some tools. We got to the gate about 10:00 and you could not even see the house from the road. This used to be ranch land and most of the Live Oaks had not been cut. As we pulled up to the house it looked to have been built maybe twenty years ago and the first thing was it would need to be painted. There was a nice porch on the front.

We went in and there was the musty, empty house smell that went away shortly after we opened all the windows. My Aunt had been paying the electric bills as they came in so the power was on. There was no AC but when I turned on a water faucet what came out first was brown and took a minute or so to clear.

Sue had a note book and jotted down what I told her I found. There was a propane tank at the side of the house, but the kitchen range and the water heater were electric so somebody had already done some modifications.. I could not find any sign of what was used for heat other than a fireplace in the living room.

There was a concrete patio behind the house that even had a rusted out barbeque. We set the chairs up there and I told Sue I was going to walk around the property some as I saw a shed and what appeared to another building through the trees.

Sue had worn shorts and a halter which wouldn't be that great for walking through the weeds. "I'll be back in a bit." In the shed I found a riding lawn mower and some other tools most of which would not be usable. When I got through the trees the other building was a much older house.

Here in the Texas hill country many of the older houses where cut limestone and that's what this was. All the wood parts were rotted and someone had already hauled off the rubble so that all that was left was the stone floor, walls and fireplace chimney. I was going to have some questions for my Aunt.

When I got back Sue had taken off her shorts and halter, stretched out on one of the loungers working on a tan. (Wasn't it nice when a tan was good and the sun healthy.) I reminded her to be careful of the tits because she was pale where her suit top was. I am sure neither of us wanted sun burn there. Her answer was "Maybe you need to put some lotion on them for me." Don't have to ask me twice. I made sure the lotion was rubbed in very well and paid close attention to the nipples. I also took a very close look at her pussy to make sure it was alright. Decided it was to dry and needed a little tongue moisture. Some how we ended up with her on my lap, just to keep my cock in the shade of course. We added some cream to make sure her pussy didn't get to dry.

On the way back to town we talked it over and decided to set up the deal with my Aunt. "I'll give her a call Monday." The next item was what we were going to do tonight.

"How about we go to San Antonio, get a room and hit the Carousel Club." She agreed that sounded good. We went back to the apartment, put together our club stuff and drove to S.A. We knew there was a nice place to get a room only a few blocks form the club but because this was sort of spur of the moment, the way we did most things, the only thing the had was a mini suit. I took it.

Once we were in the suit I got an idea. As much as I loved Sue and our sex life I also enjoyed watching her get fucked. The suit was set up for someone to stay in for a more extended time. There was a small sitting room with a couch and chairs and a mini kitchen, down a short hall with the bathroom then the bedroom with a king size bed. The bedroom also had a small walk in closet that had louvered bi fold doors. I turned on the two bed side lamps then moved into the closet, closed the doors and found I could see the bed through the slats and the small gap between doors. I then walked out, closed the doors and because it was dark in the closet you could not see a thing. I moved a chair from the table and put it in the closet, closed the doors and got everything adjusted.

At this point I should explain 1968 Texas drinking laws. Bars closed at midnight six days a week but stayed open till 1:00 on Saturday. This did not apply to private "bottle" clubs. They could stay open basically till everyone went home. All the bottles behind the bar had a club members name on them. While regular bars only served beer and wine, a member could get a drink mixed out of their bottle or a member could let someone have a drink from his bottle. Of course a member could also give blanket permission for his bottle to be open to anyone in the club at the time. The club charged a fee for the mixer they used and the bartender service. The waitress worked for tips only and did complain at all. The Carousel would sell you a one day membership card at the door for $5.00 and they didn't even open the doors until 10 at night and usually stayed open till around dawn or everyone was gone.

I told Sue what I wanted to do. "I'll drop you at the door and you go on in, I'll park the car and then come in." She should get a table, order a drink and go from there. I will sit at the bar and from there I can see the whole club, if you get someone you want to take to the room got the ladies, carry your purse in your right hand and change it to the left. That will be the signal you're going to leave and go to the room.

The purse she was taking tonight was big enough for some cash, ID and lipstick also big enough if she decided would hold her bra and panties. I knew she had found that was a fast way to turn a guy on. It worked best if they had already found the panties and or bra.

After a nice supper it was back to the room to relax and we planed to get to the club around 11:00. About nine she went in to draw a bath, added some scented oil to it and soaked, shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy. She had picked a dress that came almost to her knees with a little flair to the skirt and cut just low enough to hint at her cleavage. The material was soft and would move well when she was dancing. Garter belt, stockings, lace panties and a lace bar that barely covered her nipples and allowed her breasts move and sway as she moved. Some strappy three inch heels and she was ready to go.

I let her off at the door a little after 11 and found a place to park that was close. I waited about 5 minuets and went in, found a seat at the bar, ordered a screwdriver in a tall glass. I could not afford to get even a little drunk tonight. From where I was I could see the whole club. The bar was at the back of the room the dance floor was in the middle with two and four seat tables around it and circular booths against two walls. Music was from a reel to reel tape system behind the bar. They had a good mix of fast and slow dance songs and the tapes were long enough not to repeat.

Sue was already on the dance floor and I saw her purse and a drink on one of the tables, she had a couple glass of wine at the room and told me she had a little buzz going when I let her out. After the song she returned to her table and gulped about half her drink before she was on the floor with another partner. He came back to the table with her and ordered a round of drinks. Her first was gone by the time the next round came. In between dancing with her new friend a couple of other guys came by the table and she went out on the floor with them.

Half the dance floor and one wall of the booths was lit fairly well for a club, as you moved to the other half it got dimmer and by the time you got to the booths it was dim at best, not dark but close.

Next time they were on the floor was fast song and when she twirled a little you could get glimpses of her stocking tops. Then a slow number came up and they stayed on the floor for it. He held her close and his hand moved from her waist to very low on her back; she pressed in and laid her head on his shoulder. He danced them to the less lit part of the floor and also moved his hand to her butt. She brought her head up and they shared a quick kiss. The song ended and the tables around the floor where filling up. They picked up their stuff and moved to one of the darkest booths.

They got another round of drinks and they were sharing some more kisses and he had one hand under the table it was to dark to see what he was doing but from arm movements and the way she cuddled up I am sure he found her panties. His other hand moved from the side of her face where he had pulled her into the kiss down across her breast and then cupped under it. She broke the kiss and said something, slid out of the booth picked up her purse and headed to the girl's room.

When she came out her purse was still in her right hand but I could tell from the way her tits bounced and swayed the bra was gone and I was sure the panties also. I could also tell from the way she walked she was tipsy, not drunk but feeling good.

As soon as she got to the table he got and led her to the floor. First was medium fast song then a slow one. There were more couples on the floor now and they were not the only ones doing some kissing and mild groping. As her pulled her close for the slow song he kissed her and his hand slid down to her butt and pulled her closer. There was some real heat in their kisses now. He kissed the side of her neck and nibbled on her ear, which I know, is a major turn-on for her. The song ended and they went to the booth, as she slid in her skirt rode up and she did nothing to pull it down. Before she was behind the table from me I could tell the skirt was above the tops of the stockings.

They resumed their kiss and he lowered his hand under the table. I could just make out her feet under the table and could tell she spread her legs a bit. His arm moved some to bring his hand up and stopped then moved and I could tell he found a bare pussy. His other hand was on the side of her face as he kissed her. He moved his hand down till it was over her breast and there was the same sort of pause then he gave it a light squeeze and pinched the nipple. She arched her back some. He noticed the waitress working there way and sat up a little to order another round. Another kiss but this time he slipped his hand in her dress top and from her reaction he was playing with the nipple.

The waitress came back, and they moved onto the dance floor again for the slow song that came up. They where in the darkest part of the floor and as his hand was on her ass he eased the skirt up to where his hand was on bare skin and he slid the other hand between them and I could tell he was playing with her tits.

The song ended and the next one was fast, they headed back to the booth, he had his hand low on her back and as she started to slide in he lifted her skirt a little so that I am sure her bare ass was on the booth seat. They talked a bit and he let her slide out, she picked up her purse in her left hand and started to the ladies room.

My drink was finished so I left a good tip for the bartender and walked out. It only took a minute or two to get to the room. I moved to the closet, stepped out of my shoes, took off my pants and underwear slipped on sweat pants. I did not want anything that might make noise but was sure I would need to rub my cock.

I had been in the closet maybe 10 minutes, seemed longer, when I heard the door open and Sue giggling. She must be pretty drunk because that's the only time she giggles. Next there was muffled moan that I knew was the sound she made when she was getting hot while kissing. "Bed is this way." Now I could see them and as he followed he slid her zipper down. She shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. He undressed faster than I would have thought possible, pulled her to him for a kiss. She reached down between them for a feel of his cock without clothes in the way. She broke the kiss and backed up to see what she had hold of. Her hand did not go all the around and it was maybe 9 or 10 inches long. I knew she had never seen one that size much less try to fuck. All I heard was "HOLY SHIT! I didn't know they came that big."

"Don't worry I've heard that before and I will be very gentle."

She dropped down and took the head in her mouth then just a bit more. She had both hands on it and still had some to suck. He reached down, lifted her up and moved to the bed. He was kissing and nibbling on her tits and nipples. Then while rubbing her cunt he slipped a finger in and I could tell when he found the g spot, her hips bucked up and she let out a yelp. She grabbed the pillow and bit down to smother her screams. She is very very vocal.

He moved down and I could tell every time his tongue touched her clit, she would jerk and her hips buck like she was trying to fuck his face. She took the pillow away." PLEASE FUCK ME NOW." He moved up and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy and over the clit. She screamed into the pillow. "FUCK MEEEE, FUCK ME NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.'

He lined up his cock and pushed slowly forward. I had a pretty good angle and saw the head push in. Sue drew in a big breath then moaned "YESSSS." He slowly pushed some more then pulled back and pushed again a little deeper. He kept doing that until he hit bottom. He held still for a bit then started slow in and out strokes. Once she started to move her hips in time with him he picked up the pace and Sue had her first big orgasm. Soon he was fucking her pretty hard. "YES FUCK ME OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME." She bit down on the pillow and screamed till she was out of air and again. He pushed in and I saw his ass clench and his ball jerk a little. He then made several small deep thrusts and collapsed on her.

He rose up "I've got to go to the bathroom" got up and walked into the bathroom. I heard him piss, flush and the sink run. Sue had not moved at all. He came out with a damp wash cloth cleaning his cock then bent over Sue and gently washed her pussy, bent over and kissed her clit which made her jump.

"I am done for the night and have to get going, I am going to right my office number on the hotel pad. Call some time if you want to."

"Are you married?"

"Yes"

"Lucky lady"

"Thank you for the whole evening, it was I believe a once in a lifetime night."

With that he got dressed and Sue walked him to door. There was a long silence, and then I heard the door open and close. I came out and as Sue walked back I met her, took her in my arms and kissed her. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen or even heard of. How do you feel?"

"A little sore, right at the end when he pushed so deep it hurt some but I was so turned on it just drove me over the top."

"Do you want a shower or just bed?"

"Will you wash my back?"

We showered together and when we got back to the bedroom I said guess what the wet spot is on your side. It didn't matter because when we got into bed she cuddled up to my back and we were both out.

Author's note: I would have loved to have a video camera if we had even known what one was back then.

It was a very good thing I set an alarm. I shook Sue awake and after we were up, I said you get the car loaded I have to get us checked out. I made check out time by 10 minutes. We got some breakfast and started home.

"How do you feel this morning?" I asked.

"A little tender and tired that wasn't enough sleep."

"When we get home I am going for a swim then a nap. How about you?"

"Sounds good to me."

After we woke up I got out the house notes to go over. I wanted to make sure of what to talk to my Aunt about after work Monday. Sue spent the time with laundry and prepping he clothes for the next week.

Sue works in a conservative office, she must wear dresses or skirts than come down below the knee, no sleeveless tops and heaven forbid anything that shows her breast size. They would be shocked and maybe send her down the road if they could see what is under that conservative exterior. She wears garter belt and stockings, lacey bras and two or three times a week, depending on mood, no panties. Her job involves a good bit of walking so her work shoes are all well under 2 inch heels. The older ladies she is working with would faint if they saw her club outfits. That and a few other reasons are why we party in other towns or out of the way places.

After work on Monday I called my Aunt and the questions as follows:

What are your plans for the house? None

Do I need to clear work with you first? No

How many acres? 40

Is it all fenced? Yes

Long term plans for the property? Sell someday.

May I have right of first refusal? Yes

Now we could plan for what needed to be done to move. After some talk it was decided Sue would put work clothes in the can we go out after work for an hour or so.

Money wise we were doing alright, we had built some savings, but now we would have watch the budget a little. We needed a way to haul some stuff away and bring materials to the site. I had friends from high school that worked building trades and I hoped they would be up for some side work for cash.

First I wanted the electrical checked and while I am a jack of all trades I know what I can do and what I can't. After that I wanted to get the well inspected or find out who did the last service. We also had to set aside some time for fun.

The next day I started networking. All the guys I went to high school with, that did not go to collage had either been drafted for two years or volunteered for four and they were all home now. I found out the well had been taken care by the family business of a classmate. They checked their records and said all should be good but they did recommend adding a filter system so we set that up.

Friend of a friend worked for an electrical contractor and agreed to come take a look Saturday. Painting was going to be one of the biggest issues but I found someone to show me what prep needed to be done and I could do that after we were in the house. First up, cleaning and haul off old furniture, yuck.

We set aside Saturday evening to do something. This week we were going to The Hideaway again. Sue was much more confidant now. We started out just to have a night for us. Sue loves to dance but I really am no good at it. We got a table, drinks and waited for the music. A lot of what was playing was slower stuff and I can hold a girl and move in time a little. Of course if I am holding Sue my hands are going to wander some or maybe a lot. When I had my hands on her butt maybe her skirt came up some and I may have gotten my hand between us to tweak a nipple, she had not put on bra or panties so it was partly her fault.

VFR1944
VFR1944
97 Followers
12