Making of Alice

Story Info
A make over from man to sissy.
979 words
4.07
25.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mistress Vixan had decided that after months of training and trips that she had broken Alice it was time to remake him into the image She had of him. She took him out to a tattoo artist in town and explained to him what She wanted. The artist shaved the upper front of Alice's thigh and from a picture Mistress presented proceeded to tattoo a large BDSM symbol similar to a Celtic symbol on his thigh. Round, the size of a coffee cup bottom it had three distinct areas within the circle. In each of the areas Mistress had him add the letters PS AW and CS. Each was a reminder to Alice of what he was being made into, Pain Slut, Ass Whore and a Cock Sucker. When done Mistress approved and paid for it.

Once healed Mistress continued. The small silver hoops in his nipples and ears were replaced with larger gold ones, perfect for hanging weights off of. Next Mistress had him strip off his slacks and panties. After admiring the colors in the healed tattoo, She unlocked and removed his plastic cock cage. Opening a small box She removed a small steel one. Taking out the smallest ring She fed his balls one after another through it and then his little clitty. Snugging the ring up She slid the small cage over his cock onto the post fitting the lock into place and locking it. If need be She could slip a small chain with another lock through the disabled lock and lock his clit to the bedpost.

She gave it several tugs to make sure that it was not coming off. Satisfied that the base of the cage and the ring were close enough together so Alice could not slip out, she checked the rest of the cage. His clitty filled it so that if he tried to get hard it would be very uncomfortable. Unlike the plastic one this one had open bars so there was no need for Alice to remove it for cleaning. Mistress bounced his cock balls and cage in Her hand. "This is mine agreed?" She said to Alice. Alice nodded. With that Mistress took a tube of superglue and filled the key hole closing it off. "As a gurl you will no longer need to touch this nor will anyone else. Your place now is to please not to be pleased. Your pleasure will come if I fuck your boi pussy or allow someone to use it, like the gurl you are becoming. If need be we will cut the lock off, other than that this will be your place in life. From now on you will take my pain, lick my pussy take my strap on in your ass and suck any cock that I deem you to suck. You are MY slut now.'"

Mistress had Alice stand. She took a pump bottle and filled Her hand with cream. She covered any area below Alice's neck that was hairy with it. Alice felt a light burning and waited for Mistress's instructions. Mistress checked her watch, ten minutes had passed. She handed Alice a soft sponge and told him to hop in the shower and use the sponge on the creamed areas. As Alice wiped the areas standing under the warm water He noticed the hair wiping away. When he was done his chest stomach pelvic area and legs were smooth and hairless.

When Mistress was sure Alice was all dried off she took him by hand into the bedroom. Mistress first handed Alice a pair of panties. As he slid them up he noticed that they had a pouch to hold his caged clitty. Next Mistress took a corset and fitted him into it, pulling the strings tight. "When ever you are home you will where this and as it affects your shape I will fit you with the next size smaller." She said. He was finding the corset a little confining but noticed it was giving him a bit of a feminine shape. He slid stockings up over his smooth legs next. Mistress handed him a pair of heels and said "Like the corset, whenever you are home you will wear these. We will practice your walk and make it more slut like. You need to keep your elbows in close and place one foot in front of the other. This will give you a little sway to your ass."

Next She checked Alice nails. Having convinced him to (after several good whippings) to stop biting them, they were coming in nicely. She took a file and straightened and shaped them a bit. Satisfied at the way they looked, She choose a color that would match his lipstick and proceeded to paint them a glittery red. Once dry She handed Alice a black padded pushup bra and breast forms. She help Alice to put them on and to get them straight. Next came a little black dress. Once on She helped Alice with the makeup, eyeshadow blush and a slutty red lipstick to match his nails. Last came the short blond wig. She had Alice stand and the transformation was complete. The corset and bra gave him a decent feminine shape, making him look like he had a decent set of tits, but not an exaggerated huge set. Slutty but not to bimbo like. As short as the dress as they would have to work on how he sat and bent over.

Next came the jewelry. A ring for the ring finger of each hand, both silver. A silver necklace and anklet were next again both in silver. Lastly She added a pair of gold hoops that matched the ones on his nipples and offered a nice contrast to the silver he wore. He stood and Mistress was approving. He looked like a perfect slut.