Making Our Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers

There, lost in a moment of time in the flickering candlelight, Richard and Julie danced together like they had on their first date before college. He immersed his senses in the soft curves of her body and the pleasant aroma of her perfume while she drew herself to the safety of his strength. They fed off of each other's love as if it were the nectar of the gods, quietly reveling in the blissful harmony that they had created together.

They danced together in the candlelight for a time and somewhere there, lost in the music and intoxicated in the moment, the outside world seemed to slip away, leaving them alone and at peace with each other. They danced on in each other's arms, weaving a symphony of their own until they recaptured the unique newness of love that always seems to drift away from couples as the pressures and reality of life intrude into their homes.

When the last song she had chosen ended, Julie hit shuffle and then came back to Richard, taking his hand in hers. For a brief moment, she kept her eyes cast down, as if she was afraid to speak, but then her gazed moved upward and fixated on his. Her eyes sparkled like jewels in the candlelight, and her expression was made of a complex mix of love and excitement that was brushed with a tinge of embarrassment. It was a look that spoke more clearly than anything she could have said and he followed willingly as she led him down the hallway toward their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Julie stopped to light several more candles. The subdued light from the small flames created an almost supernatural warmth, and the music that drifted down the hall seemed to carry with it a thickness in the air that felt heavy on Richards's chest. No, it's not the light or the music, it's her. My lord she looks absolutely radiant tonight!

He walked up behind her as she lit the last of the candles and kissed her on the shoulder. As his lips tasted her supple skin, she moaned quietly in approval and softly pressed her rump into his crotch, rocking slowly in an unstated promise of what was to come.

He moved her hair from the nape of her neck and felt a small tremble pass through her as he let his kisses dance from one bare shoulder to the other. His arm circled her waist, holding her more tightly to him and she turned her body toward him, offering her full lips to him once again.

They kissed tenderly at first as Julie slowly turned in his embrace, but the passion that she felt for him now rose within her like a rain swollen river and began washing away any trace of the hesitation or timidity that had once beset her

He was her husband and she, his wife. Tonight she would make love to him and for him, but also for herself and the child she would carry. Not even the deep, hidden voices of her morally correct upbringing could find any fault in that. She felt more than realized that she was finally and completely free to give every ounce of her sensuality to him, and with that freedom came her right to revel in his touch. There was no more need to be coy or innocent in their bed. She had no need to protect her virtue from him, he was the man that she had been saving it for all along, and this was moment to let him indulge himself in all that she had to offer.

With her conscience pacified, Julie broke their embrace and took a half step away from him. She reached seductively behind her head and pulled away the barrette that had held her long hair so carefully in place. She then shook her head, allowing her thick mien of flaxen hair to pour down over her bare shoulders.

She turned away from him and placed her hands on hardwood top of the tall chest of drawers in front of her. Leaning forward slightly, she let her head move downwards, exposing the back of her neck. "Would you unzip my dress for me Richard," she asked in a meek and unmistakably submissive tone.

"I would love to." His words may have sounded confident to her, but his hand was trembling as he drew the zipper down the back of her dress, and his mouth went dry as he excitedly watched the material part, exposing her bare back to him. The soft tones of her flawless skin were accentuated by the candlelight and after he had the dress completely open, he couldn't help but smooth his hand over her back. Her body felt very warm to his touch and when she arched back towards him, he let his arms move under the dress as they circled around and pulled her against him.

He nuzzled her neck and cupped her breasts under the fabric of the dress, relishing the surprisingly erotic manor in which she offered herself to his touch. He found her protruding nipples under the thin material of her bra and rubbed his thumbs over them until her head lolled back against his shoulder. He squeezed her sensitive buds between his fingers and was rewarded by the quiet mewling she made as he fondled her.

"Mmm, gosh Richard, that feels so good. I love how you touch me baby." It had come out as barely a whisper, but the words echoed in Ricks mind like a scream of passion. Julie had never been a talker during sex, and even this little piece of encouragement had a profound effect on him. He began massaging her breasts more forcefully as his excitement grew and she writhed against him, guiding his hands as they plied her tender flesh.

Julie was becoming extremely aroused as well and the moisture that was oozing into her sex only served to heighten her passion. She wasn't exaggerating about how good his hands felt on her body and soon the desire to feel him against her bare skin became more than she could resist. With an effort, she moved a step away from him and let her arms fall slowly to her hips. She lowered her shoulders slightly in open invitation and Richard responded by guiding her open dress down to her waist. With deliberate movements meant to arouse him, Julie worked the garment over her hips and let it fall to the floor, and then turned to face her husband.

As she displayed her charms to him, Richard was taken aback by how incredibly beautiful she looked. The baby blue color of her new lingerie beautifully set off the natural colors of her hair and skin. The form of the bra she wore pushed up her breasts and created a wonderful valley of cleavage that made his mouth water in anticipation of kissing them.

The matching satin panties were cut high on her hips and as she turned in a slow circle in front of him he almost groaned when he saw the tiny bit of butt floss that dipped between the firm cheeks of her ass, almost disappearing completely from his view.

As she finished her pirouette, Julie saw the look of lustful hunger in his eyes and leaned back with her elbows against the dresser with one leg bent behind her. The effect opened her body completely to his gaze and she let him feast his eyes on her for several long seconds.

"Julie, I...Wow, you look incredible." He came up to her and ran his fingers down her sides. "What I'm trying to say is that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It doesn't matter if you're wearing something as sexy as this..." he stopped and gently ran the back of his hand over the lace cup of her brassier before finishing his thought. "Or just an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I felt that way the first time I saw you, and you've only become more beautiful since that day. Marrying you was the best thing that ever happened to me."

Julie put her small hand on his face and kissed him, knowing he truly felt that way. "I love you Baby. You've been everything I've ever hoped or dreamed I'd find in a man. I'm so proud of you and I'm glad to have you as my husband." She felt a small tear forming in her eye and she gave a short laugh as he wiped it away.

Looking down, she began to remove his neck tie as she thought about her next words. "I know you had some experience with other girls before you met me, and my lack of it must have been difficult for you. I want you to know that I'm aware of how patient you've been, and I also want you to know that I'm not going to hold back anymore." She pulled his tie from his neck and began working the buttons open on his shirt as she continued.

"You're my husband and I want to give you everything you need. I want to fulfill your desires baby, whatever they might be." She kissed him again, savoring the feel of his lips on hers. Then she dropped slowly down to her knees in front of him and grazed her nails over his crotch until she felt the bulge of his erection. Her heart pounded in her chest as she traced the outline of his cock threw his slacks, feeling it lengthen and harden even more as she touched it.

She looked up at him and was very pleased at the look of amazed excitement on his face as she tenderly squeezed his cock through his pants. The sound of his zipper made as she drew it down was loud in her ears, as was the sharp intake of his breath as she pulled his length out of his boxers and into the open. She licked her lips seductively, wetting them for him. "Don't cum yet baby, not this time okay?"

Rick was mesmerized by what she was doing to him and it took a second for what she just said to sink in. Not this time? Holy shit! Did that mean what I think it did? Julie had never let him come in her mouth, so the last words had really caught him by surprise. He tried to say something, anything to let her know that he wasn't unhappy with their sex life, but he was just too shocked for the words to come.

Julie saw surprise in his face and didn't want to wait for him to say anything before she brushed the head of his cock with her wet lips. She felt him stiffen a little bit at the contact and felt a new rush of wet excitement in her panties at his response to her touch. So emboldened, she flicked her tongue out and slowly encircled the head of his cock. The taste of his skin mixed with his musky, masculine scent, affected her much like a glass of strong Brandy. She opened her mouth and slid it completely over the bulbous knob until it completely filled her mouth.

She had always been pleased with the size and shape of his cock. It was several inches long, and thick enough that it stretched her pussy delightfully when he entered her but not so thick, she decided, that sucking him was a problem. She took him to the back of her wet mouth and closed her lips around his shaft, sealing it against the outside air. Using gentle suction, she drew her mouth back up his length, trailing a coating of shiny moisture on his skin.

When his crown lay comfortably on her tongue, she swirled it over the fleshy knob several times and was rewarded by the pleasant mutterings of approval that Richard was giving her. She then pulled it out of her mouth and flicked the hot, wet tip of her tongue against the underside base of his cockhead.

She stroked his shaft as she did and Richard rested his hands on her head, not quite guiding her, but gently encouraging her to once again take him deeply into her mouth. She cupped his balls in her hand and fondled them, separating them in his sack and massaging them until his cock felt like it was throbbing in her mouth.

Afraid that he might cum too soon, she pulled off and stroked him in her hand. She gazed up at Richard and he touched her face tenderly. "Are you okay baby?" she asked, concerned that he might lose control before he ever had a chance to plant his seed in her.

"More than okay Julie, you're doing great. You look so sexy on your knees like that." Richard started taking his shirt off as he spoke and Julie, satisfied that he was not to close, once again started to slide her lips up and down his shaft.

Julie had always been willing to give him head, but she had never really tried to make a skill of it. As Richard had never complained she had thought that it was a fairly easy thing to do. Over the last few weeks though, Julie had found an adult internet site called Lush Stories and had been immediately fascinated by the tales of sex and love that she found there. What had surprised her even more were the number of women, skilled in the art of sex and incredibly open minded about talking about it.

She had read a number of the stories and had learned a great deal about how to please Richard with fellatio, but even more enlightening were the numerous forum posts that discussed every aspect of sexuality that she could have imagined and more than a few that she would otherwise have never thought of. From these she had learned many things that she had never considered before and now, for the first time, she was putting these new skills to good use.

One of the things she learned was that by sucking him slowly, she could draw out the experience for him, torturing him with her mouth without driving him over the edge. She moved her head in long motions, turning it slightly this way and that as she rode up and down his length. Each time she found his head on her lips, she made sure to tickle and lather it with her tongue and lips.

She followed her mouth with her hand as well, squeezing and rotating it over him. Soon she tasted the telltale taste of his precum and she pulled her lips to the tip and sucked hard, drawing the fluid out of him.

She stopped to lick the flavor from her glistening lips just as he threw his shirt onto the dresser. "Mmm baby, you taste so sweet today. Can you take more or would you like to get in the bed now?"

Richard laughed and unbuckled his belt, letting his slacks drop to the floor. He had never seen Julie like this and was amazed at the job she was doing on his cock. Twice now she had gotten him close enough to cumming that he would have had to stop her, but both times she had paused long enough for him to regain control. She was driving him crazy with her mouth and he couldn't bring himself to make her stop now. "Soon baby, but what you're doing feels to damn good to stop now."

Julie gave him an evil, lustful look and kissed the end of his cock. "Okay, but you better not pop yet. I have other plans for you tonight." She then pursed her lips and forced them over his head, letting him penetrate her mouth as if he were sliding into her pussy. Reaching up, she cocked her fingers and dragged her nails down his chest just as she plunged him to the back of her mouth.

Richard gasped at the sudden mix of pleasure and pain and Julie chose that very moment to try the one thing that she both desired and dreaded to do most. Descending down his shaft until she felt this cockhead bump the back of her mouth, she held him by his bare hips and tried to force him past her mouth and into the tightness of her throat. She was filled with fear as she did so, and her heart pounded as the urge to gage and vomit welled up in her. Remembering the things she read, she swallowed hard and was shocked to feel his thickness pass the point of no return and sink more deeply into her.

The thick head failed to pass easily though and Julie gagged hard as it become lodged in the back of her throat. Her eyes watered from the effort and she almost panicked as she realized that she couldn't breathe with him so deeply in her mouth. Quickly, she pulled off of his cock, leaving strings of thick saliva trailing from her lips.

Richard had been caught off guard by her attempt and almost lost it as he felt his rod pressing so deeply into her. When she backed off, her face was beat red from the effort, and kicking his shoes and pants away, he sat down on the floor with her.

Julie wiped the saliva from her chin and melted against him as he took her into his arms. She felt humiliated by her failure and almost sobbed as he stroked her hair. "I'm sorry baby. I just wanted to do that for you so badly."

Richard was stunned by how she felt and quickly let her know how happy he was with her. "Sorry? Oh no sweetheart, please don't be. You were great, really. It's a good thing you stopped when you did, believe me."

"Really? You're not disappointed? I..."

Richard put a finger lightly on her lips. "Julie, it was fantastic. It really was." Taking her face in his hands, her brought her lips to his and kissed her deeply, his tongue tickling her lips until she granted him access to her own. They sat there on their knees for several long seconds as they feasted on each other, their tongues and lips sucking and sliding until they were out of breath.

Richard reached behind her back, and with practiced skill, released the hooks holding her bra together. Once freed from their confinement, her breasts fell forward enticingly and Julie pulled the bra away from her body.

Richard cupped one of her globes in his hand, feeling the supple flesh and rubbed his palm over her nipple, causing her to arch toward him. He kissed his way down her neck and over the rise of her boob until he felt her thick nipple enter his mouth. Julie moaned softly as his tongue lapped over the bud, and when his lips closed around it, she held his head tenderly to her bosom.

Julie sighed as her husband suckled on her breast, enjoying the sensation of his moist lips on her skin. "That's it baby, suck my titties...It feels so good to have your mouth on me like that" she cooed to him as she stroked his head. As he moved his mouth to its twin, Julie snaked her hand down and gave his cock a reassuring squeeze.

Julie's breathing became deeper and more regular as he sucked and nibbled on her. Just the sight of him licking and biting at her nipples was enough to make her very wet, and the sensations that flowed through her almost had her panting with desire. Soon she was stroking his cock with slow, hard motions, wishing it was inside her enflamed pussy.

Richard responded to her tense ministrations on his shaft, and kissed her once more as he rose. He gathered Julie in his arms, easily lifting her small body and laid her gently on their bed. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her thong and with a gentle tug, slid it down her thighs and cast it onto the floor.

Having her pussy licked was always something that Julie felt self-conscience about, but when Richard lifted her right leg and placed a wet kiss on her inner thigh, Julie's blood rushed in her ears and she spread her legs, opening herself to his desire.

With breathless anticipation, she shivered as he kissed his way closer to her sex, leaving a wet trail up her thigh. When she felt his tongue trace around her vulva, she moaned and squirmed in his grasp, trying desperately to mover her pussy onto his mouth. Finally, she felt him part her folds and arched her back as his tongue sank into her, travelling up and down her slit.

Any thoughts of trying to remain quiet were far from her mind and words of lustful encouragement issued out from her parted lips. "Oh fuck yes Richard, lick my pussy baby, suck me like that. Oh shit that feels sooo good!"

Julie felt like the liquid fire of her arousal was going to make her burst into flames as he pulled and licked on her engorged labia with his mouth. She spread her legs wide and locked her ankles around his back, pulling herself against the insidious motions of his tongue as he probed her relentlessly.

She dared look down between her breasts at him and saw that, though his mouth worked tirelessly on her moist flesh, his eyes were firmly on her face and they glowed with mirth and excitement at the way he was making her buck and thrash on the bed. They looked deeply into each other's eyes, communicating in a way only lovers can, and she begged him to make her orgasm if he could.

Richard took up the challenge and sealed his mouth around her clit. When his tongue began assaulting her over-sensitized button, Julie lifted her back off of the mattress and her hands flew to her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples as waves of electric pleasure surged through her.

Watching her react so powerfully to what he was doing thrilled Richard no end. That she could let go so completely and with such raw abandon, not only made him happy for her, but also turned him on to his core. He dug his tongue into her, tasting the sweet flavors of her juices and sucked hard on her flesh as if she were a ripe peach.

MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers