Making Our Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers

He ran his hands over her hips and pelvis, feeling her muscles rippling and contracting as her body writhed in pleasure. The entire experience was so hot that he could feel his cock throbbing against the sheets as he struggled to keep her from wriggling out of his grasp. Her whole body appeared flush with the stress of arousal, and her flat belly flexed and tensed with every breath she took. He didn't think he'd ever seen anything so incredibly sexy in his life and he was dying to see what she would do when she finally reached orgasm.

Julie's body felt like it was being consumed though her sex and she pulled at the sheets in futile desperation as her body strained with the almost electrical shocks of pr-orgasmic energy that coursed through her. When he began focusing directly on her clit with what seemed like an evilly lustful intent, the slowly building pressure in her belly suddenly exploded within her, sending powerful waves of pleasure rolling through her body and crashing into her mind.

The breath she had been holding in her chest was expelled with the force of her orgasm, and Julie screamed out with the force of her release. "Ahhh fuck yes baby, I'm gonna cumm! Ohh fuck!!"

Her words trailed into nonsensical moans and her body convulsed powerfully in Richard's grip. He pulled his mouth of off her pussy and laid his hand over her mound, applying gentle pressure until she finally stopped trembling.

Julie was blown away by the force of her orgasm and couldn't remember ever cumming that hard before. Her entire body felt like it was bathed in static electricity and her pussy purred in contentment. She lifted herself onto her elbows and smiled at Richard. "Oh fuck baby that felt soo good!"

Richard grinned back at her. "I can keep going if you want." He moved down and gave her clit another gentle lick, causing her to jump violently in his grasp.

"Oh shit, ahh...No, please don't. I can't take any more!" Julie laughed and rolled over on her side, drawing her knees up to protect her twitching pussy. Her clit was throbbing so hard that she was sure if he touched it again she would fly right off of the bed.

He laughed too and crawled up over her, rolling her onto her back again and kissing her hard on the mouth. Julie succumbed to his probing tongue, sucking it into her mouth and savoring the taste of her residue on his lips.

Julie had always loved having him on top of her like this and trailed her hands down his sides until she found his muscular hips. She never ceased to be turned on by his strength, and by how much bigger than her he actually was. Lying under his shadow like that gave her a sense of being protected and secure in ways that she could barely describe. Instinctively, her body relaxed beneath him as he settled himself into the comfort of her thighs.

She touched his chest with her fingertips, slowly drawing invisible circles on his skin. "No more waiting Richard, I'm ready tonight. I want you to make love to me, just you and me with nothing between us." She gazed into his eyes intently, making sure he understood what she was saying. "I want to have your baby, and I need you to give it to me, but I have to know for sure, are you really ready for that? I just need to hear you say it one more time, okay?"

Richard had guessed that this was what she had been leading up to this evening, but hearing those words come from her struck him like a lightning bolt. He could feel how much she loved him, and his heart swelled in his chest, straining to go out to her. He touched her face and gently caressed her cheek. "Sweetheart, those were the most beautiful words I've ever heard. I love you, and I'll always be there for you and our baby. Yes, I want this. I want this as much as I wanted to marry you when I proposed.

Julie had never really doubted his love or commitment to her, but none the less, hearing him say it in such powerful terms overcame her with a glowing excitement that she could barely contain.

Cradling his cock in her hand, she guided him towards the moist center of her sex. Taking a moment to rub his head up and down her pussy, she coated him with her juices until he was moving easily through her labia. Once she was satisfied that he was well lubricated, she drew the glistening head downwards and gasped as he suddenly parted her and began pressing forward, dipping into her velvet passage.

"Oh yes baby, do it to me. Fuck me with that big cock." The words had an unnatural taste to her at first, but when Richard responded by suddenly plunged into her, she began to understand the value of urging him on. From the beginning, she had wanted so much to cast off the shackles of her inhibitions, and to show him that she could match his passion in bed, and judging by his reaction, her efforts would likely be fully rewarded.

Before long, Richard was stroking into her hard, with steady, regular thrusts that made her huff every time his cock sank into her. Her pussy was still throbbing in post orgasmic spasms and clenched tightly at his ridged shaft, rippling with sensation each time he pulled back, only to be forced open again by another hard thrust, until her channel finally conformed to his shape.

The warm sensation of fullness spread quickly into her belly, and like a moth to a flame, Julie tilted her pelvis upwards until his long shaft was easily slicing into her. Her body began to quake and tremble as they found their rhythm, and her hands clawed at the bed sheets in vain desperation as he drove his cock into her with fevered abandon.

Her quiet huffs and moans grew in volume as her body was relentlessly plundered, and Richard grinned lustfully at her eagerness to be taken. The louder she became, the more she summoned the most base of his animal passions. His body felt to her like he was made of iron, freshly forged and glowing hot with the intensity of his need.

His hands moved under her and gripped her ass tightly, causing Julie to cry out as he lifted her hips high above the bed. Rising to his knees with her, he held her body against him and slammed into her with all his strength, rocking her hard with ferocity of his intimate assault.

Julie had desperately wanted him to be as excited as she was about their baby making sex, and the reality of finding herself at the center of his unbridled passion connected with her on a level far deeper than she ever thought possible. Even as he used her so roughly, she felt a wave of ecstatic joy crest and wash over her, setting off a cascade of sensations pouring over. Every nerve in her body suddenly fired, merging together in a torrential rain of pleasure that flooded her mind. This connection flashed in her mind like lightning and she embraced it totally, knowing that her coming orgasm was caused more by her love for the man than by the pleasure he was giving her.

In a single, thunderous burst, her body exploded in orgasm and brightly lit colors of light danced in front of her eyes as if the entire room were being consumed by fireworks. The pressure gripped and rolled in her belly and she cried out in the pure elation of her release.

Richard was already close when she came and the incredibly erotic sight of seeing her so consumed by the throes of her orgasm tore away what little control he had left. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and added his own voice to the music she had made as he buried his cock one last time and erupted into her.

"Oh yeah baby, cum inside me like that, cum inside me and fill my pussy with it. Oh god don't pull it out, leave it inside me..." Julie's plaintive whimpers drifted into unintelligible murmurs as Richards throbbing cock slowly softened inside her.

When he finally slid out of her, she succumbed to the urge to close her legs tightly, trapping his live seed where he had left it. As he lay down next to her and pulled the covers over them, she melted into his arms, feeling an indescribable contentment creep over her.

Later, Julie lay spooned against her husband, listening to the deep and regular breathing that signaled his repose. She didn't begrudge him his sleep after their lovemaking, if anything she was a little surprised that she didn't share his exhaustion.

Despite the fatigue of her body though, her mind was racing as she thought about what was transpiring in her womb. She smiled secretly, and her eyes sparkled in the darkness as she thought about it and the warm glow she had been feeling continued to pulsate through her.

She would use a pregnancy test soon, but she was certain it would only confirm what she already instinctively knew. Richard had planted a seed and she had no doubt at all that it was already beginning to take hold.

She placed her hand on her belly as if she could touch the magic that was creating a new spark of life within her. Her best guess was that it would be a boy because Richard's family seemed to lean strongly in that direction. He had been one of three brothers and of those the eldest had already had a boy of his own. Still though, part of her hoped for a daughter to teach and share things with. In the end though, it didn't matter. Whether she bore a boy or a girl, she and Richard would shower the baby, and whatever brothers and sisters that followed, with all of their love.

She and Richard had taken a fateful step in life. They were no longer just a couple. No, now they were a family.

Please remember to comment. The author can only fills the readers desires by knowing what they are...

MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers