Making Our First Home Movie

Story Info
Derek and Renee decide to make their first home sex tape.
1.9k words
4.29
57.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(We are a sexually adventurous young married couple in our upper 20s who have been long time readers of this site. We recently decided we wanted to share our true tales from the past ten years with those who might be interested. We do want to stress that these entries are 100% true, down to the smallest detail with no exceptions. That might make some stories less dramatic, but we hope will make others more stimulating. Though we both love good fiction, we really love reading real stories from other people and there has to be minds and tastes out there just like ours. So enjoy.)

*

This story took place the summer after our sophomore year of college and Derek and I were finally done going in circles with our on-and-off again relationship. We started dating in high school, but then took a break after graduation and had a rocky, jealousy laden friendship until we knew we were destined to be together. Everything between us was great--especially the sex--so one night Derek wanted to see if we could take it up a notch. We were already quite adventurous, so he knew he wouldn't get slapped for asking me "What do you think about doing a video?"

Derek was living in an apartment near the university he attended and was majoring in film so I guess the question shouldn't have caught me off guard, but it did. I smiled--definitely intrigued--and replied. "I'll have to think about that." Now I did my fare share of cutesy flashing and skinny dipping at parties throughout high school, but there was something about making a "home movie" that made me nervous.

Over the next few weeks I went back and forth in my head, wondering if it would be too risky for two young college kids to make a video. I mean, what if i wanted to be a politician some day? Things like sex videos always seem to surface at the worst possible times. Derek knew that it was kind of a big decision for me, so he didn't bother me for an answer.

The following Saturday night Derek's roommate was going to be out of town, so I made myself decide by then. I loved the thrill of being sexually adventurous, and I knew we'd have fun with it, but those fears kept running through my head. Eventually, as Saturday approached, I called Derek with my response. "I'll do the video under one condition. That you don't show anybody. Ever."

Derek laughed, "I wasn't planning on it, it's just for me. I'd love to watch a video of us during my alone time needs than random trashy internet porn." There was something sweet in what he was trying to say and that sealed the deal for me. I did like the idea of him getting off in the future to a tape of me than some pornstar chick. He told me to get dressed up the approaching night, he wanted me to look really good.

Saturday evening, I got myself all prettied up for the camera. I curled my long blonde hair and even put on make up. As I knocked on his apartment door my heart pounded with anticipation. Derek pulled it open to reveal me in a short black dress and heels. "Wow. You look amazing," he said.

"Thanks," I blushed.

I followed him back into his bedroom which was lit with some special lights he had borrowed from film class. It felt like a real movie set. I was taken back with it all. I guess I just expected him to set a camera on his desk and we'd go at it. I should have known Derek wouldn't half ass an opportunity like this, he's too creative for that. There were black sheets on his bed and some ropes tied around all four bed posts. I wondered which one of us he planned on tying up. We had both been on the receiving end of that role playing before.

I sat on the edge of the bed as he finished positioning the camera which was on a tripod at the foot of the bed and adjusted a few of the lights, smiling at me every chance he could get, he was obviously excited for this. While he worked, he began telling me his plan. "I want you to tie me up and do a strip tease for me and the camera. Then I want you to torture me however you feel necessary. You can talk to me and do whatever you want since I'll be unable to move." He sounded like a director as he spoke, and I began to plan out the moves in my head.

Suddenly Derek was finished with preparations and it was showtime. I was so nervous and excited. He turned off the bedroom light, leaving only the glow of the small film lights to illuminate the bed. I felt like we weren't even in his room anymore. He sat down beside me on the edge of the bed and kissed me slow and hard. As he pulled away, he smiled sweetly and asked. "Are you ready?"

I smiled back and took a deep breath. "Yep."

Derek hit record on the camera then walked back over to the bed. I stood up, facing him and began to slowly strip him down. Starting with the top button of his shirt, I worked my way down licking and sucking his chest and stomach as more skin became exposed. When all of the buttons were undone, I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then I got down on my knees and kissed him right above the top of his pants. I slowly unbuttoned them and slid down the zipper. His boxer briefs were the only remaining barrier between my mouth and his cock which bulged and begged to get out and play. I looked up at him seductively before granting his wish.

As I let the beast free, I again became aware of the camera. I was almost expecting to feel more like I was in a movie, but it was too quiet or something. I kept wanting some sexy soundtrack to be playing, so I tried to imagine one in my head while I wrapped my lips around Derek's eager cock.

I only sucked him for a short while, remembering that I had been directed to torture and tease him. I stood back up and shoved him onto the bed. He landed on his back and I pulled his pants off completely. I scooted him up until his outstretched arms reached the ropes that were attached to the headboard posts. Straddling him, I tied knots around each wrist, rendering him helpless. As I scooted down on top of his body, my pussy became wet when I felt his cock pressing against my panties. I rocked back and forth on top of him for a bit then turned myself around so I could tie up his legs. As I tightened the knots, I looked into the camera and smiled.

As soon as the ropes were secured, I got off the bed and began to strip. I started by lifting my dress just enough so that he and the camera could see my ass in the lacy black panties I was wearing. Then I slid the dress up higher and higher, stopping before he could see my tits. He groaned with anticipation, so I turned away from him and lifted the dress over my head. As I turned back around, his eyes lit up at the sight of my nipples showing through the matching black lacy bra. I slid my hands up and down my body, rubbing over my tits and down to my pussy.

Starting at the foot of the bed, I slowly crawled up towards him. I placed one hand in front of the other, moving from his feet to his lips. I kissed him passionately before sitting up and reaching behind my back to unhook my bra. My hands unclasped the lacy material holding in my breasts, and I let the bra fall onto the bed. I could tell by the look in Derek's eyes that he wanted nothing more than to grab my tits, but his hands remained bound by the ropes. I rubbed them slowly over his face, teasing what he could not touch, though his tongue ventured out for a nibble or two. I then backed off of him and slowly slid off my panties as his hungry eyes watched me with a desire that was breathtaking. I worked my way up until I was straddling his face, my wet pussy just inches from his awaiting mouth. But I did not reward him right away. I would pull away as soon as his tongue tried to get its prize. He was moaning with lust for minutes until I finally sank my hips down and his tongue and mouth found what it was looking for and gave me great oral pleasure for a good 10 minutes.

I was quite worked up after the lip service I was getting and I felt an orgasm coming on quickly so I decided to pull off of him and save it for when I was riding him. I grinned and kissed him passionately, tasting myself on his lips. Then I let my lips work their way to his neck then his nipples and then his stomach before they found my prize, his very hard cock waiting for me to sink my warm mouth over it. Well I didn't wait long to fulfill that need and he groaned loud with pleasure. I sucked him for a minute or two until I could not wait any longer to fuck him.

I pulled off his cock and smiled at him again as he strained against the ropes that had him fastened to the bed. Then I remembered that the camera was rolling away behind us and decided to fuck Derek in a position I never had before. So I turned around and straddled him in a reverse-cowgirl position so I was facing the camera. I slid his wet cock inside of me as I let out a loud moan, partly because it felt great, but I over did it a little bit for the camera. I road him nice and slow at first, running my hands over my thighs and up to my tits and running my fingers through my hair as I did a little moaning and a little dirty talking, playing it up for the camera, starting to get off on the fact that Derek was probably going to use this tape to jerk off quite often as we lived in different cities at the time and didn't see each other during the week.

The fuck session continued for awhile until I started to get close as Derek's cock hit just the right spot. Before long I was moaning and screaming as I came all over his cock, which in turn sent him over the edge several seconds later. I rode him for about a minute longer until I knew his cock was completely drained and then slid off of him and went and turned the camera off before undoing the rope so we could lay in bed in each others arms. He told me he couldn't wait to watch it. Which he did, quite frequently for the next six months before unfortunately we got in a big fight and broke up again for awhile in which I asked him to destroy the tape, which he did. Something we both now very much regret to this day. If we knew it was just a college spat and that we'd eventually be married, we never would have got rid of the tape. As I'm sure you are all agreeing on right now.