Making Out With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers

"Oh Mom..." I rolled onto her and kissed her deeply and passionately. "I've been desperate to fuck you for so long, but I've been afraid to even touch you!"

She kissed me and held me to her. "Don't be afraid, Rick. You can touch me anywhere, and do anything you want to me. But right now, I need you inside me." She reached between us and grabbed my hard-on, and positioned the head of it against her very wet pussy lips. "Have you made love before, Sweetie?"

I was trembling as I felt her lubing my rod with her pussy juices. "Sure, Mom, a few times, but... I'm afraid I'm not very good at it."

She chuckled. "Oh, trust me, you'll be fine. And we'll both get better with practice. And, we'll be practicing quite a lot, I think. I have to warn you, though: I'm a bit of a screamer, and I might bite and I might scratch a little. I sort of go a little crazy when I fuck. Ready?" As she said this, she pushed up a little bit, and the head of my dick pushed between the soft, wet folds of her pussy lips. We both grunted at the same time.

"Oh, yeah!" I said. I think I might have yelled it. "Jeez, Mom, you're so tight... tighter than Cindy!"

"That's nothing," she said. "Hang on..." She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me down onto her, and my full 8 inches plunged into her cunt.

The feeling was indescribable. She was so tight that my entire dick felt encased in a hot, slick vise. She started a low moan that quickly rose in volume and pitch. I could feel her vaginal muscles rippling around me. She started bucking and her head thrashed back and forth. It felt like my mom was cumming, and I hadn't even started moving yet!

"Mom, are you all right?" I said.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were beginning to tear up, and her breathing was ragged and shallow. "Yes," she panted, "I am." She grabbed my ass harder. "Now, fuck me! Fuck me hard, Sweetie!" I started moving my hips, slowly working up to a good rhythm. "No, goddammit! FUCK ME!!" She started bucking her hips up to meet mine, twice as fast as I was moving.

I got the idea. I started moving faster, really slamming into her, pistoning my cock in and out, grinding my pubic bone against hers as I bottomed out against her cervix. All the while I could feel her vagina contracting around my cock, and her juices spurting out, coating me. The vise-like feeling increased, and I didn't know how long I could hold out, but I kept slamming into her. Sweat began to drip from my forehead onto her face.

"Yes, YES!!" she screamed. "GOD, OH GOD RICK!! FUCK ME BABY, FILL UP MY CUNT, MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!! OH GOD, OHGODOHGOD, AAAAAAGH!!!" Her vocalization was constant now, a mixture of moaning, screaming, and filthy talk, and her fingernails dug into my back. I couldn't believe that this woman was my own, sweet mother! "SUCK MY TITS, BABY, OH PLEASE, BITE MY NIPPLES!!"

I sucked and nibbled both of her nipples as I continued pounding into her, and then finally felt the approach of my own orgasm.

"Mom, I'm going to cum." I started to pull out of her, but she grabbed my ass and pulled me to her.

"NO!! Don't you dare pull out, DON'T YOU DARE! I need to feel you cum inside of me, Rick, I need it!!" She wrapped her legs tightly around me and began to buck up against me even faster, milking my dick, willing me to cum.

"OK, Mom, here it is... right now... Unngh. Ahhh! AHHH!! Oh God, Mom! OHHHH!! I'M CUMMING!!" I closed my eyes and rode the waves of my orgasm. I know that there's really just a little fluid in an ejaculation, but it felt as though I were pumping quarts of jism into my Mom. The sensation was incredible; I almost passed out from the pleasure of it.

"YES, BABY, YES!!" she screamed. "CUM FOR MOMMY!! CUM WITH ME, BABY!! OH, GOD, YES, I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME!!!"

Finally we were both spent. She stopped bucking against me, and I collapsed on top of her. We were both breathing raggedly, and with my chest pressed up against her sweaty tits, I could feel both of our hearts beating a mile a minute. Mom slowly regained her composure, and her eyes focused up onto mine.

"Oh, Rick, Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let myself go crazy like that. Did I hurt you at all?"

"No Mom."

"I know I was screaming for a while. Did I say anything too shocking?"

"It was... different. But I liked it. I liked making you do it, Mom. Umm... did I make you cum?"

She burst into laughter. I thought she was laughing at the thought that I'd be good enough to bring her to orgasm. My face burned, and I started to pull out of her, but she grabbed me and forced me to stay deep inside of her.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you. You were, in a word, magnificent! You're a wonderful lover. I'm laughing because I started cumming the second you jammed your cock into me, and I didn't stop until you came, too, and stopped moving. That's just the way I'm built. When I make love, I can't stop cumming until I feel my lover's cream spurt inside of me. Weird, huh?"

I kissed her. "Not weird, Mom. Great. It's excellent that you can cum like that. I loved feeling it, and hearing it, and knowing that I was doing it to you."

"You don't mind the screaming, Sweetie?"

"No, Mom, it's a serious turn-on. Just thinking about it makes me want to do it again."

"Great, Baby!" Her hand moved between us and encircled the base of my cock, and she started moving her hips. "How about right now?"

"Wow, Mom. And you called ME insatiable!"

"Oh, that reminds me, Sweetie. Jenny and I had a little talk today. She understands that she can't let her parents know what you two did this morning. In return for that, I'm letting her bring her girlfriend over tomorrow for a little, uh, instructional session with you. OK?" She smiled sweetly up at me, but her smile was replaced with a gasp and a moan as I started moving in her again.

"You bet, Mom," I said as I began to slam her hard.

Mom started cumming and thrashing around again. "Yeah, oh, YEAH RICK, POUND ME!! POUND THAT FAT COCK INTO ME!! SQUIRT YOUR CUM INTO MOMMY LIKE YOU SQUIRTED IT INTO JENNY'S MOUTH, LIKE YOUR GONNA SQUIRT IT IN THEIR FACES TOMORROW WHILE I WATCH, OH GOD, BABY, FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Life is good, huh?

chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers