Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at his big cock, which was longer and thicker than his father's. I looked up at Jay and saw he was staring at my vagina with the same lust I was feeling for his cock.

There was no doubt about it, I wanted to do more than masturbate with him.

He began to stroke his cock faster, I started to jam my fingers into my pussy faster. I noticed he was checking out my tits bouncing, just barely hidden by the negligee.

Out of the blue, wanting to let him see all of me, hinting at the reality I was willing to do more than just masturbate, I pulled my negligee over my head.

Jay's mouth dropped open like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon as my tits were suddenly out in the open.

I saw pre-cum form on the tip of his cock as he watched my bare tits bounce with the insertion of my fingers.

As I stared at his cock, he moved so he was directly facing me. I was enthralled by my son's thick, long shaft. I no longer cared about the movie, but only the live action show in front of me. Jay took off his white t-shirt and now was entirely nude. I stared at my son's muscular toned body. I noticed how his sculpted chest and six-pack abs looked so perfect with his brown hair and commanding eyes.

I opened my legs further so he could get a perfect up close and personal view of my soaking pussy, I didn't want any complaints after this time.

My feet were in between his legs and our legs were now intertwined.

Suddenly, he lifted my legs apart on both sides of him and slid his body in even closer to me. I was shocked, but moaning, as I knew my legs were spread far apart and he had a close up view of my dripping mound.

Our genitalia were only inches apart as I was almost sitting on my son's lap with my legs straddling the top of his thighs.

We were now staring at each other.

No words were spoken, and yet we both knew what was about to happen.

As we looked deep into each other's eyes intensely, I nodded while panting with pure lust.

Jay understood what I was giving him permission to do, and as I moved my fingers out of my leaking pussy, my son inserted his own fingers.

I began to tremble immediately. I then reached out and did what I'd wanted to do ever since I saw his big cock up close and personal: I grabbed his youthful shaft and started pumping.

We were masturbating each other.

We continued to make eye contact as we leaned in at the same time and passionately began to kiss. Our tongues intertwined as we urgently explored each other's mouths, no longer mother and son, but lovers.

I was about to come, but didn't want to yet. No, instead I wanted his cock in my mouth. I broke the kiss, pushed him back onto the bed and wordlessly took his cock in my mouth with the reckless abandon of a teenage whore.

He groaned, "Oh, God, Mom, yes."

His cock was so hard. After less than a minute, he said, "Mom, I want to taste you too."

"You want to eat Mommy's cunt?" I ask, wanting to talk dirty for him and for the camera.

"Yes, Mommy," he groaned, as he added, "while you suck my dick."

I turned around and straddled him as I smiled, "You can only swear when your dick is in my mouth, cunt or hand, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mommy," he nodded, as he leaned up and began licking my pussy.

I moaned, as I stroked his cock, "Yes, eat Mommy's cunt," before I took his cock back in my mouth.

For a couple of minutes, he licked me, I sucked him. We were in perfect unison.

Then I wanted more.

I wanted his cock in me.

I said, "Baby, I need you inside of me."

Jay asked surprised, "Y-y-you want me to fuck you?"

"I need that big hard cock of yours in me right now," I demanded, as I rolled onto my back and spread my legs like I was parting the Red Sea.

Jay wasn't going to argue with the offer, as he moved between my legs, kissing me passionately before sliding his throbbing penis into my warm, soaking vagina.

I came in seconds, like a teenage boy, as I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, "Yes, you mother-fucker you're making Mommy come!"

Jay kept fucking me as I shook like a rocking horse, the most intense orgasm I had ever experience hitting me like a typhoon as cum gushed out of me.

Jay kept pounding in and out of my contracting vagina and even as I continued to come like a broken faucet, I could tell he was close to coming too and I moaned, "Shoot your cum all over Mommy, baby."

Jay grunted, as he pulled out, making my cunt leak like crazy, groaned and said, "Take my come, Mommy."

"Oh yes, baby, you look so hot when you come on Mommy," I moaned, squeezing my tits together for him as a target.

He shot a load of hot, thick cum - a load that seemed even bigger than the one from earlier that day all over me - hitting my face, tits, belly and pussy.

"Yes, baby, what a big load you just gave Mommy," I moaned, scooping some cum and putting it to my lips as I looked at the camera for the first time.

From the video, I heard, "That's it, baby, fuck Mommy's ass."

Jay, who was looking down at me completely spent, smiled.

I smiled back as I asked, "What, you want Mommy's other hole too?"

This took him by surprise, but he nodded, "I want to do everything with you."

"Mmmmmm," I smiled, as I stroked his cock, "Well, you are the man of the house now."

He leaned in and kissed me. Soft and tender.

When he broke the kiss, he said, "Well, that went better than planned."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He didn't answer the question but said, "Did you know that Carol and Simon are fucking?"

"What? No!" I gasped. Carol, who had loaned me the video, was my best friend. Her son was best friends with my son... that is how we became friends, through years of watching sports together.

"And did you know that she was very worried about your lack of a sex life," he continued.

"No," I said and then my head started to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Y-y-you planned this?" I stammered.

"It was Carol's idea," he admitted.

"Carol planned this?" I asked, even though that was now obvious.

"Yes," he nodded. "She knew you needed someone and she suggested I would be perfect."

Although I was shocked, I smiled, as I pulled him onto me, and onto his cum, as I kissed him. When I broke the kiss, I smiled, "Well, you are."

He smiled back, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," I replied back, before adding, "and lover."

After a lengthy kiss, I said, "I think I need another shower."

"And I need to edit a movie," he said.

"Right, the movie is still filming," I laughed.

"And the movie is still playing," he said.

I looked up and saw that the mom was now getting fucked while eating a younger girl. I said, "We will have to rewind this scene and see who the girl is."

"It's the daughter," Jay said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I've seen the movie before," he admitted.

"You bad boy," I teased as I got off the bed.

"You're a good mom," he smiled back.

I took a long bath, before getting into another piece of lingerie, thigh highs this time, before coming downstairs, pouring myself a glass of wine and going to the living room to watch some television. I was dressed to tease or please if Jay decided he wanted a night cap fuck.

As I sat down on the couch, I laughed, and said out loud, "Back to the scene of the crime."

I was watching television for a few minutes when Jay came downstairs topless and only in sweats that barely concealed his erection.

He said, "Mom, I just made the final edit on my -I mean our- video...do you want to have your own copy?"

I looked at Jay's crotch and his tent and back up to him with a mischievous grin and said, "Let's pop it into the DVD player sweetie! I want to see how it turned out."

"Okay, I think you'll like it!" he said proudly.

He put the DVD in the player and came and sat with me on the couch.

We watched the movie together in silence. It was so hot; I looked fucking amazing.

As the movie played, Jay, more confident now, moved his hand under my nightie and to my again wet pussy.

I retrieved his cock and stroked it slowly.

Both of us slowly teased each other until the movie was done.

When the hot, unscripted scene ended, I said, "Well, that went a lot different than scripted."

"I'll say," he agreed, as his finger slowly fucked me.

"And this is too," I said, as I moved to the floor, pulled his sweats off, tossed them aside and took his cock in my mouth.

I was sucking on his cock for only a couple of minutes, wanting to take his load in my mouth, when I froze with his cock buried deep in my mouth.

"Mother!" a female voice gasped. My daughter's voice.

The End....

To be continued if enough people are interested.