Making Rent: Bruce and Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Bruce's eyes shot open when he heard that command. That sick bastard is going to make me swallow his cum?! It's not enough that he just made me watch him fuck my daughter or that my wife just licked his asshole clean he's got to do this too! Hands clenched into fists, it would be easy for him to knock Jermaine's teeth down his throat. That would of course make everything his wife and daughter had just done useless.

The first thing Rena noticed as she straddled her husband was his erection. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt him like that and her hips started to react. She was grinding her hips against his pant leg leaving a streak of wetness when she kissed him pouring Jermaine's cum into her husband's mouth. "Swallow." Bruce did as he was told.

"Well I can't wait for next week." Jermaine grinned pulling his pants up.

"I can't wait for right now." Rena whispered into Bruce's ear her hand slipping into his pants wrapping around his cock. Jermaine was walking out and Fiona was trying to slink off to her bedroom. "Good night Jermaine. Young lady you'll get over here right now we haven't finished this family discussion!"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12