Making Restitution to the Auditor

Story Info
To avoid prison, she submits to auditor.
2.7k words
4
93.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At ten minutes to four, I nervously walked into the Midtown Hotel lobby. Quickly I walked straight to the open elevator stepped inside and hit the button for the ninth floor. The door closed and I took a deep breath. My mind was whirling. I took another deep breath when the door opened. Rapidly, I walked down the long hall until I was standing in front of room 919. My trembling fingers fumbled with the key card. I hurried inside and closed the door before anyone could see me.

Catching my breath I looked around the freshly renovated hotel room. It was very contemporary, clean, and neat. Then I noticed a note placed on the middle of the king sized bed.

I picked it up. My hand began to tremble as I read it. It was instructions from Michael. It told me what I needed to do before he arrived. I took several deep breaths. I had no choice but to be here. I foolishly attempted to bribe Mike, a federal auditor. He has the power to send me to prison for attempted bribery. Fortunately, he will let make personal restitution and not report my illegal action. Serving out our arrangement is better than prison. I reminded myself that my sentence of total servitude was only for one week. All I have to do is do what he wants and then I can get on with my life.

Setting the note down on the nightstand I removed my blouse and skirt. Seeing the armoire I went and opened it. Grabbing a hanger I hung up my clothes. As indicated in his instructions, there was a small bag on a hanger. I removed the bag and opened it. Inside was a pair of mesh thigh high stockings, a black garter belt, and my next instructions. I put on the alluring items and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a sexy slut and not a married professional. Shaking my head, I walked over to the bed and pulled off all of the bed covers which revealed four leather collars. Each was attached to a stretch cord that had been secured to the four feet of the bed. I wanted to make sure I did everything correctly, so I re-read the instructions before climbing onto the bed.

Sitting in the center, I straightened my leg out towards the foot of the bed. I attached the collar around my right ankle. Stretching out my other leg, I fastened the second collar to my left ankle. Lying down on my back I took a deep breath and paused. Mentally, I contemplated how extremely vulnerable I would be if I were to complete my instructions. Still, I knew I had no choice. I would have to comply or I would end up in jail.

Stretching out, I slid my hand onto the middle pillow and retrieved the small bag that Michael had purposely placed there. Sitting back up, I dumped out the contents: an electrified dildo, a black blindfold, and a soft rubber ball attached to a silk scarf. I set the dildo between my legs. I put the stretchy blindfold on my head but I left it just above my eyes so I could see to finish carrying out my other instructions. I took the last item which I was instructed to use as a gag. Unsure of myself, I placed the ball in my mouth and proceeded to wrap the attached scarf around my head and tied it securely in place.

Inhaling through my nose, I stretched back out and reached for the collar attached to the third corner of the bed. Slipping it around my left wrist I tightened and fastened it. I was now laying spread eagle on the bed with three of my four appendages tied down. Wiggling I tested my restraints. They held me securely. I screamed softly. The ball stuffed in my mouth effectively muted the sound. Nervously I pulled my blindfold down into place with my free hand. I was obedient.

Unable to see, I groped for the vibrator. Finding it, I began carrying out the final instruction. Methodically, I worked the long plastic prick in between the folds of my feminine flesh. Michael wanted me restrained and he wanted me sexually primed prior to his arrival. Despite being scared and nervous, my body was soon relaxing and physically responding to my mechanical stimulation. I was indeed complying.

Caress by caress my skin was heating up. Stroke by stroke my intimate flesh grew more and more aroused. Time passed and my fears were fading. Physical pleasures were building. Undeniably, I was enjoying the sensations the artificial penis was creating. Sliding the vibrator deeper inside, I could feel my inner muscles contract tightly around the apparatus. My nerve ends emitted pure erotic pleasure. Marveling at the sweet sensations, I let go of the inserted dildo and stretched my free hand out. My fingers found and touched the collar still unattached. Surprising myself, I stretched farther and voluntarily slipped my free wrist through the collar and grabbed onto the attached cord.

Curiously, I wiggled and rocked. The leather restraints held me and I could barely move. Yet, I could clearly feel the mechanical penis gently vibrating inside me. I could clearly taste the rubber ball stuffed into my mouth. I could hear it muting my noises. My eyes were open, but I could only see black. Experimenting, I briefly writhed. I pumped my hips and moaned. My body was restrained but not my senses.

Erotic pleasure continued as I tested my captivity. My physical pleasure was genuine. I started feeling guilty. I should not be enjoying my horrific situation. Yet intense novel erotic pleasure was clearly coursing threw me. My captivity was pleasant for now. But fear returned. What will Mike do to me? What if he caught me enjoying my criminal sentence? Quickly, I let go of the cord and pulled my hand free. Reaching down, I carefully pulled the nine inch dildo out of my fully aroused flesh. Breathing heavily through my nose I tried to calm down. I tried to cool my heated and drooling body.

Minutes later, I heard noises outside the door. Nervously, I rested the vibrator on my still tingling flesh. A moment later the door opened and closed. Clad only in mesh stockings and a garter belt, I could only imagine what I looked like being gagged, blindfolded, and tied down on the bed. Somehow, I managed to take comfort in knowing that I had fully complied with Michael's directions.

Scared, anxious, and nervous, I squirmed and waited to see what would happen next. Each moment of uncertainty was torturous. Heightening my agony, Michael never spoke a word. In premeditated silence, I could hear him slowly stepping towards the bed. Still, I jumped when his hand grabbed hold of my wrist. Stretching it out to the corner of the bed he snuggly secured it to the last collar. My captivity was now complete. My ears strained to decipher each sound. Methodically, he walked around the bed and tested each restraint. He made sure I carried out my instructions. He confirmed that I was fully immobilized and totally vulnerable.

The bed moved. I felt him sitting down. Deliberately, he leaned over until his lips brush up against my right ear. I could hear him breathing. I could feel him poised over me. An eternity and a moment later, his tongue flicked and touched my earlobe. It tickled and reflexively I squirmed only to feel the leather bands stop me from escaping the sensation.

"Did you turn yourself on," he whispered in my ear as he placed his hand on my stomach.

I shook my head up and down and his hand began to slowly move.

"Good, did you get yourself off," he whispered while delicately rubbing my belly button.

I shook my head side to side as his other hand confidently grabbed and cupped my breast.

"Good, because you are not to climax until I grant you permission," he informed me.

I shook my head up and down acknowledging my standing instructions.

"Are you ready to experience the pain and pleasure of your captivity," he whispered.

Meekly, I moved my head up and down as his fingers fondled and caressed me.

"Has your pussy-whipped husband ever strapped you to the bed," he whispered and I shook my head no.

"Has anyone ever kept your sensual body on the precipice of an extremely high level orgasm," he mouthed silently into my ear as his hand squeezed, pinched and played with my taunt nipple.

I moved my head side to side confessing my innocence.

"Then you have never passed out from an endless orgasm prolonged by denial, bondage, and relentless arousal techniques," he whispered.

I shook my head no as I felt him rubbing the vibrator across my swollen clit.

"Have you ever begged and begged to cum," he whispered.

"Have you ever experience more pleasure than your body could endure," he asked.

Violently, I shook my head side to side. Contemplating his words, I squirmed against my bonds. Knowing my sounds would be muted, I screamed out. I could not believe my strong reaction. I prayed that it was out of fear. I hoped it was not from some sort of freakish anticipation. Quickly I regained my composure. Once again I lay motionless. Once again I was Michael's obedient prisoner. I was ready to serve my sentence.

Calmly, his hand continued to caress my breasts. His other hand was repeatedly working the thick long vibrating dildo in and out of my immobilized pussy. I could feel my inner muscles starting to clutch at the apparatus. I could feel guilt filled pleasure building. I expected to be punished. I expected to endure pain. I feared physical abuse. This, I did not imagine. Never did I think I would be forced to endure extreme erotic pleasure. I could feel my body getting more and more turned-on. My sexual arousal had to be noticeably evident. I could feel my pussy drooling and I knew Mike could see it.

"Do not climax," he reiterated still whispering and I struggled against my leather bonds.

"Cumming without permission has severe and painful consequences," he whispered into my ear and I shook my head up and down indicating that I understood.

He pushed the vibrator in deeper until it completely filled me. His fingers began caressing my clamoring clit while the turned-on dildo was liquefying my insides. Then his tongue touched my ear. Slowly it trailed down my neck. Gently swirling, it made its way towards my soft firm breasts. Slowly and methodically he proceeded to ignite every inch of my imprisoned flesh. At last, his illicit lips were on my fully aroused and aching nipples. An eternity passed and I felt his body twisting and turning as his hands and mouth continued to ignite my imprisoned body.

His manipulating mouth was again on the move. He kissed and suckled. His lips gradually moved lower. I wiggled beneath him when his tantalizing tongue darted into my bellybutton. His lurid lips continued on their pleasure producing journey. Moments later his tormenting tongue was swirling around my quivering and protruding clit. Pure physical pleasure was undeniable, intense, and growing. I tried to resist the sweet sensations swelling up within me. It was getting more and more difficult. His teasing touch was shockingly sensual and endless. I screamed and squirmed in my leather collars. I tried to resist the animalistic desire rapidly building within me. Relentlessly, he generated raw eroticism in my purloined and immobilized body.

Valiantly, I struggled to hold back the release my body was demanding. I needed relief from his talented tongue but it never stopped. I soon regretted getting myself so excited prior to his arrival. I arched my hips as much as my restraints would allow and suddenly dropped. He would move right with me. My attempts to momentarily escape his exquisite touch failed. I twisted and turned but still I wasn't able to break the hold that his lips had on my physically throbbing clit. My insides churned.

My orgasm was building. Violently, I shook my head side to side and screamed out as loud as I could. He ignored my reaction. His torrid tongue kept twirling and tantalizing my twitching twat. My entire body tingled. The tension and pleasure just kept growing. Every erotic nerve in every part of my body was fully charged.

My toes were curled from the erotic electricity coursing through me. My breasts burned. My nipples throbbed. My eyes watered. My entire body quivered. The intensity was un-fathomable and un-escapable. I swallowed hard. I realized that any further efforts to be obedient would be futile. It was time to surrender. I dug my heels into the sheets and arched up my sensory filled pussy. I wantonly pushed against my leather restraints. I heard him snicker. I didn't care. The sweet release I was being denied was so close.

I cried out, not in anger and frustration but in blatant bliss. I was exploding. More than just my pussy was discharging. My entire body was being consumed with pent up pleasure. I bucked wildly against my bonds. Wave after wave of intense pleasure was battering my body with a force never before experienced. I gasped, expecting the high orgasmic tide that was flooding me to soon ebb. I anticipated swift punishment.

I was wrong. Instead, powerful spasms kept racking my body. Michael kept licking. He kept sucking on my clamoring clit. He kept squeezing on my soft breasts. His fingers kept pinching and playing with my sorely swollen nipples. My captor kept on milking my body of pleasure. Amazingly, I kept on climaxing. I kept on bucking.

Over and over again my muscles kept on contracting. My body kept on contorting and writhing. I kept on releasing my physical energy. My knees grew dangerously weak. My body was soon aching. I screamed. Michael wouldn't stop draining me. I would have begged and pleaded for him to stop, but I was gagged. I was bound. I couldn't escape the force of pleasure. It overwhelmed me. I needed relief from my relief. I writhed wildly. My senses were overloaded. Pleasure turned to pain. Finally, I could take no more. I went into erotic shock. My mind shut down. My body went limp. I stopped processing all sensations. Exhausted, I closed my eyes. My first taste of bondage was nothing like what I had imagined.

I don't know how much time passed. The next thing I realize Michael was unfastening my gag. I took a deep breathe when he removed the rubber ball from my mouth. "You did not have my permission," he started to say.

"I tried not to climax but I couldn't help it because you wouldn't stop," I interrupted.

"You disobeyed me. I will decide how and when you will pay for that," he retorted.

"This sucks," I replied still bound and blind folded as I felt him moving on the bed.

"To avoid prison you must make restitution. You do so by obediently serving me. Isn't that correct Mrs. Hancock," he said propping up my head on several pillows.

"Yes," I contritely replied as the bed bounced and I felt his knees straddling my waist.

"So does my letting you avoid jail suck Mrs. Hancock," he said leaning forward.

"No Mr. Hamilton," I replied as the tip of his cock hit my cheek.

"What sucks is not being appreciated for showing mercy," he said rubbing his semi-stiff member on my face.

"I am sorry. I appreciate your not sending me to prison," I told him.

"Do you really," he asked brushing his cock back and forth across my cheek.

"I will show you," I said opening and sucking the head of his dick into my mouth.

"Yes, be appreciative," he said leaning and inching more of his prick past my lips.

"That is so much better. Yes take your time Jessica we still have an hour before it is time to send you home to your husband," he said reaching and rubbing my tender nipples.

'I am in for a long night and an unforgettable week' I told myself, as I started making restitution to the auditor.