Making the Fantasy Real Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife's fantasy brought to life, against her will?
1.4k words
4.15
17.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard
wellard
7 Followers

Based on true events with some artistic licence, please enjoy!

My beautiful wife on the surface appears respectable and everything a well-mannered, mature woman, with a lovely home and family should be. But she has dark desires, she wants to be used by anonymous men in every way but there has to be an element of coercion, reluctance unwillingness without violence.

As a loving husband I do everything to give her what she wants.

I ask her about her fantasies and make them come true.

On a lovely sunny Sunday I suggested that we go for a boozy lunch out in the country, I asked that she would wear something sexy for me and intimated that after lunch we would go for a drive to somewhere quiet for a sexy session in the car. We love sex in the car it reminds us of being teenagers again.

She looked amazing a tight short black dress hugged her curvy body, showing off her large boobs and fantastic full bottom. Wearing long black boots, to just over her knees, with high stiletto heels. She was of course; wearing stockings you could just make out the suspenders underneath the tight material. I couldn't wait to see what she had on underneath. I didn't have to wait long.

I helped her climb up into our big 4x4 by wrapping my hands around her full firm cheeks and pushed her up into the leather seat, just catching a flash of pubic hair between the stocking tops, no knickers I couldn't believe my luck.

In the pub we had very boozy session or she did, as I was on soft drinks not only was I driving but I needed a clear head for the coming afternoons entertainment. Also after a few drinks she is game for anything.

We have been together all our adult lives but she still flirts, laughing at all my stupid jokes telling me how handsome I am, when I know I look like a doorman for some dodgy night club. She looks so classy, always immaculate, beautiful hair and make up, nails perfect even dressed like a tart she still looked upper class and unobtainable. But in reality she loves a bit of rough and is a complete slut once she gets the taste.

Now for the plan I had researched local dogging spots where I could find her some willing guys. I assisted her up into the car, again helping myself to a quick feel, she was quite drunk and amazingly as my hand slipped between her thighs, she was already wet. In the car she let the black dress ride up to the top of her stockings, I reached down between her legs and stroked her mound through the soft glossy pubes, then down into her wet slit, gently catching the tip of her very erect clitoris, poking between her swollen labia. I rolled it with the tip of my finger then dipped it into the hole pulling slippery moisture up onto her hard bud. I told her she had to wait for her orgasm until we were parked.

We drove down a country lane into a small car park surrounded by trees, there were a few cars dotted about and obviously occupied by others in various stages of sexy goings on.

The sun was shining through the sunroof it was hot and humid, I opened her side window then climbed through to the back seat and told her to stay where she was, she was a bit surprised, not really understanding what was going on, knowing that something horny was going to happen. I reached around her seat from behind and put my hands down the front of her dress pushing the soft material down below her magnificent breast, revealing a black lace push up bra. Which set her tits off wonderfully. I pulled the bra down and started to fondle and massage her heavy breasts and sensitive nipples, she was already very turned on and began to writhe in her seat her dress riding up to just show her triangle of lovely dark pubes, her thighs fell apart. As if by magic two guys came out of he bushes and appeared by the side of the car. One young and slim about twenty-two, the other much older and heavier in his late forties. She had her eyes closed enjoying the breast massage, she was playing with her pussy rubbing herself and putting her wet fingers into my mouth. She was startled when a strange hand came through the open window and started to stroke her pussy.

I held her hard from behind and told her to just relax and enjoy what was going on. She began to struggle and in a weak voice told me to let her go. "No way just lie back and give in". "Let me go you bastard" she started to struggle but the insistent probing fingers between her clenched legs obviously hit the spot and all of the fight suddenly went out of her.

I leaned over and kissed her neck and told her to enjoy the moment. The older guy had by now inserted two of his middle fingers into her very wet hole and with his thumb was skilfully circling her hard clit.

She has a beautiful pussy very pink and delicate until aroused, as it was then, her lips and clit become swollen and engorged her opening relaxes and she leaks juices and then gushes as she orgasms.

He started to finger fuck her harder and harder, the fingers curling up inside her exciting re G spot, I could hear the slapping of his fingers in and out of her lovely wet orifice, the young guy who by now was also reaching through the window and grabbing her breasts, both men had their cocks out and were wanking furiously their eyes fixed upon her amazing body, as her legs fell apart to fully accept the finger fucking, her eyes closed her chest flushed and panting as she built up to her first orgasm.

I leant over even further to get a good look as she began to shudder and climax, his hand a blur as he pumped her fanny as hard as he could. By now we had a small audience of five or six guys all working their cocks. With a great shudder she came gushing over his pumping hand, arching her bottom off the seat so he could push deeper into her straining vagina. The older guy ejaculated onto the ground and melted away while the younger of the two reached in and started to furiously rub her cunt with the palm of his hand while wanking with the other. I need to fuck she said and opened the car door sliding her stocking legs out into the open. The guy plunged his large cock straight into her pulling her by the hips onto him and fucked her really hard, she climaxed almost immediately then again as he pumped his spunk deep into her. As he pulled away a black guy quickly took his place. He was well built and immensely strong, he flipped her over effortlessly so she was face down, lying across the seat with her lovely arse poking out of the car. I climbed back into the drivers seat pulling my cock out and pulled her head into my lap.

Holding my swollen balls with one hand she guided my cock into her mouth as the black guy slammed his huge erection into her from behind and fucked her hard and fast bringing her off again and again while she sucked my cock, rolling her tongue around the swollen end.

He came quickly pulling his cock out at the last moment rubbing the big mushroom end against her tight anus, with a massive explosion of semen he soaked her crack with cum.

I couldn't stand it anymore and had a huge orgasm into her willing mouth. She slid off the seat turning and sat on the running board with her legs apart her gaping sex framed by the lace stockings and spunk dripping out of her. She grabbed a penis in each hand and wanked them both until they gushed over her tits as she rubbed the ends onto her erect nipples. With that she climbed back into the car and shut the door.

I started the engine and drove her home covered in cum, exhausted she said "Thank you, you dirty bastard".

wellard
wellard
7 Followers