Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my waist, he lifted me up—and held me suspended over his throbbing dick for what seemed like eternity, making my breath catch and my body burn, before finally settling me down onto his long, thick cock, pushing down on my hips until I swore he was going to tear me in two. When I felt his entire length completely inside me, I gasped in surprise. I had never felt so full, so stretched, even in the shower. I loved it. A heated glance into his eyes showed a similar tightening there, a reflection of my own indescribable passion. And I thought I saw a glimmer of emotion pass just below the surface...and emotion I wasn't sure I was ready to define yet.

Leaning forward, I grasped his wrists in my hands, and tucked them over his head. This made me stretch out some as I rocked back and forth on his cock, and left my breasts very conveniently at face level. With a grin, he proceeded to show me how I only thought I was in charge...and as I rode him hard, slamming my wet, gushing pussy down onto his dick again and again and screaming his name in pleasure, he noisily and enthusiastically worshipped my breasts, licking and sucking and nibbling them until I couldn't take that sweet torment any more. As soon as I released his hands, he shoved me upright, murmuring soft, sweet, sexy words that drove me higher and higher, his hard length completely encased by my tight, wet sheath.

With a quick tug on my nipples that wrenched a cry of passion/pain from me, he pushed me back just a little bit further, until I was splayed open for him, riding him in a bouncy, grinding movement that was nearly my undoing. Taking advantage of my position, he slid his fingers between us, rubbing and pinching on my clit, sending sparks shooting off through my brain, and causing me to not just gush, but to spray and splash him with my juices, coating him from chin to groin in my pleasure. Hips jerking uncontrollably, body rocking back and forth on wave after wave of pure sensation, I moaned and whimpered and gasped his name, riding a high that I had never dreamed existed, much less ever expected to find myself on.

Opening my eyes, I looked down into that sexy face beneath me...and at the evidence of my pleasure, I felt Tommy tighten up. Grasping my shoulders, he pulled me down, kissing me so passionately that I felt my heart melt. With a hand on my hip, he rolled us over until he was on top, and lifting my legs over his shoulders, proceeded to drive deep into me. Our lips still locked, tongues entwined, he slowed the pace, tormenting me – and himself – with soft, gentle thrusts. At last he muffled a cry against my lips, and I felt him tense and flood me with a creamy load of cum, deep inside me, in a spot only he had ever reached.

Sweating, panting, softly nibbling each other in absolute pleasure, we relaxed in the soft glow of incredible sex, still joined together. My papers and the fact of his being one of my students were both conveniently forgotten as we snuggled together, whispering soft words and enjoying each other as a man and woman do. I wasn't about to let him out of my bed, now that he was in it, and he didn't seem overly inclined to go, either, so we spent the rest of the night curled up in the soft comfort of my bedroom, laughing and loving the night away. I refused to deal with any questions I may have about this until morning, taking tonight for just me...for just us...knowing in my heart that I was already his, for as long as he wanted me.

12