Making The Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel sexy sweetheart?" he asked, "standing there in just a short skirt with no panties on?" The truth was - it did, but she was not about to share such intimate home-truths.

A full scale discussion on the subject was never even to reach gestation stage however, since his grip around her waist tightened at that moment and with the least exertion, he pulled her back on to his knee. She gave a small cry of surprise that was replaced by one of genuine shock. Straddling his knee as she now was, her parted legs revealed a hitherto unchartered actuality. Not only unzipped, her teacher's erection announced its clear intent, standing to attention there between her thighs, in honored tribute to the Star Spangled Banner quite obviously.

"No way," she cried out, You're not going to fuck me too are you?" She tried unsuccessfully to exit the playing field.

"Well Cass, I wouldn't have put it quite that indelicately," his arm around her waist tightened. "But you have latched on to the general direction of things here. Think of it as your "final exam" sweetheart. I'll be gentle."

"Nooo...please.."she sobbed. "I'm a virgin...I could get pregnant."

Suddenly lost in some excruciatingly hot images that her words generated, he was silent for a few seconds.

"Cassandra," he responded eventually, "This isn't a multiple choice question I'm afraid. You want an "A" - you let me fuck you here and now. What's it to be? You needn't worry about pregnancy either, there are pills you know!"

Naively she hadn't even considered it might have come to this. Her tears were real and she regretted now ever embarking on such a drastic course of action. As she looked at her teacher's erection however, its very proximity was arousing to her she had to admit. Perhaps the concept was worse than the reality? Idly, she took a hold of it.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then," he whispered, following up with a kiss just below her right ear. She really smelt so young and inviting.

Not too many girls lose their virginity straddling their English teacher's lap butt naked, save for a skirt of such brief proportions. In actuality, the window of opportunity as it were at that angle, favors the uninitiated as the girl is fully able to control the degree of penetration simply by spreading her legs marginally or using her feet pretty much while standing, to absorb the pressure on her hymen at any given moment. This isn't to say it didn't hurt her. Although he was true to his promise, very gentle and respectful of her virginal state, making headway was slow and Cassandra was wincing in pain up to the moment she herself relaxed sufficiently to allow him to push up finally into the promised land.

The sensations afforded her nervous system as she felt him suddenly penetrate her vagina deeply, quite outstripped his own pleasures. She eased herself lower, fascinated to see his quite large erection sinking into her most intimate of orifices with such apparent ease. She could see a few spots of blood but the pain of the past few minutes was obliterated by what he was now doing to her.

Something less than cool calm and collected himself, after all the illicit pleasures to be had, penetrating a sexy young virgin on your lap, her bottom jiggling inches from your face while you grope her breasts stupid, - never mind her being one of your students - does have its appeal!

Establishing eventually a rhythmic upthrust, he could hear Cassandra's breathing following the same line as his own - tortured to the point of pleasurable agony. Holding her hips tightly he was entering that wonderfully tight little chasm - one that she evidently kept hairless and smooth - with increased purpose.

"You are so sexy sweetheart," he offered up in full praise of younger women generally. "I could....."

He never got to finish the sentence as right at that moment, someone called out "Fire in the hold."

Her eyes closed in orgasmic bliss, she felt something hot and sticky spraying deep inside her. For a full ten seconds she was unable to find the "off" switch as her vaginal muscles refused to unclamp their prey whilst her hips continued their automated downward thrusting.

The post coital experience for both protagonists was one of pleasured respiratory re-affirmation. Their systems were re-set!

Slumped in his chair up alongside the blackboard, Craig Jamieson felt all of his thirty-five years. The last thing he was expecting was the young girl to turn around, hands provocatively sliding across her glistening pussy - the ultimate Cheshire Cat....on heat!

"I'd really like to make SURE I get a straight "A" Sir!"

(c) 2006

12