Making the Grade Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

Tracey alternated between her pussy, ass and thighs as she allowed the flogger to tease its victim until red markings appeared as evidence of Tracey's stern lessons. "I believe we've had enough discipline for tonight." Tracey set down the whip and loosened the ropes which had held Kristin firm. Unbuckling both the wrist and ankle restraints she had Kristin kneel and pay homage to her sweet pussy.

She had also removed the anal plug and suction cups admiring the now long stiff nipples which tingled from the air teasing them.

The young blond kissed and licked her hot hole already wet with her arousal from the excitement earlier.

Kristin feasted on Tracey's pussy, running her tongue up and down her juicy slit and sucking on her plump clit.

"Come with me angel. It's time I fucked that delicious pussy of yours," Tracey cooed.

The professor led the coed to a bedroom just off from the main basement and laid her across the bed before she knelt and kissed and licked Kristin's bare pussy. Kristin had never had another woman lick her there even though guys had gone down on her often. She loved how Tracey's soft tongue traced circles around her clit as she sucked on her little button.

Tracey drove two fingers up her twat as she licked and sucked the juices which gushed from Kristin's cunt. "Oh fuck, lick me, eat me," Kristin moaned as she placed her hands on her on own breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive from the suction devices placed on them earlier as Kristin pulled on them gently. They did feel longer than before, harder and more sensitive to the touch.

Before Kristen climaxed, Tracey sat up and removed a black leather harness from the nightstand as well as a thick flesh colored cock. The cock was much larger than the penis of the last guy she had been with but she relished having the object fill her womanhood.

Tracey fastened it in place and positioned the head at the entrance of Kristin's vagina. "Are you ready baby? You ready for me to fuck you? To take that pussy?"

"Yes please, fuck me. Fuck me hard," Kristin moaned as Tracey eased the cock into her wet cunt. Kristin grabbed onto her teacher's ass cheeks and pulled her in deep as she wrapped her legs around Tracey's and bucked into her.

The cock felt huge as it stretched her pussy but she wanted it, desired it more than anything in her life. She couldn't remember ever feeling as fulfilled and excited as she was at that moment with Tracey's cock plunging in and out of her cunt. Her mistress was taking her pussy, her prize. She belonged to her.

"That's right angel, take it. Fuck me, surrender yourself to me," Tracey urged as she kissed the pretty blonde, pushing her tongue deep into her moist mouth. Kristen sucked on her tongue, letting her soft lips slide over Tracey's as they merged.

If there had been any doubts she enjoyed sex with another woman, they were erased now. She knew she loved lesbian sex. She knew for certain she would submit totally to her mistress. She wanted to belong to Tracey. She had never been more excited in her life.

Tracey knew the young blonde was moments away from an orgasm as she thrashed under her. Her tongue plunging back into the older woman's mouth. As Kristin's legs wrapped tighter, she felt a warm feeling sweeping across her body as she came hard, over and over.

Eventually she ebbed and she felt completely spent from the most intense feeling she had ever had as Tracey kissed her face, her neck, and sliding off, planting kisses on her breast covered in sweat.

The rubber cock slid slowly out of Kristin's well fucked pussy as the college coed wrapped her arms around her mistress and held her tight. The two lovers held on to each other for several minutes as Kristen's body recovered from the onslaught of lesbian sex.

As they lay in bed Kristin shared small talk - how her former roommate Robin had been a big influence on her. Unfortunately Robin loved the social scene so much that her grades suffered and she didn't return to school this semester. Robin's party scene had also been Kristen's downfall as the two often went out for a night drinking and getting picked up instead of hitting the books.

Her new roommate Kelly kept much to herself. Kristen went so far as to call her shy. "Is she pretty?" Tracey asked as she parted Kristen's soft blonde hair, tucking it behind her ear as they both lay in bed.

"Yes mam, very pretty. She's about a year younger and sees a guy at another school. They talk on the cell a lot and sometimes she visits him on the weekend."

"She have a nice body?" Tracey asked.

"I know you're going to think I'm crazy but I've never seen her nude or anything. Robin and I used to walk around in our undies all the time. Sometimes naked when we both got out of the shower. But I've never seen Kelly. She always changes in the bathroom and occasionally I might see her in her panties."

"You've roomed together for three months and you guys have never seen each other naked?" Tracey shot back.

"Weird huh," the coed admitted. "Like I said, Kelly's shy. I know I've gotten undressed in front of her but I've never seen her or anything."

Kristen saw the wheels turning in Tracey's head, the slight devil grin on her face.

"Tonight when you go home, I want you to shower and come out in the nude. As a matter of fact, I want you to spend a great deal of time in the next few weeks putting on a show for your roommate. Do you understand what I'm asking you to do?" Tracey asked.

"Yes mam, I think so. You want me to seduce her?" Kristen shot back.

"No, not so much seduce her. I want you tease her," Tracey instructed.

Kristen looked into her lover's eyes. She knew she would do anything she asked. Anything.

Kristin thought how much things had changed since this morning when she walked into Tracey's office. She had no idea how her life would be so different. As she nestled into her mistress's arms, she felt secure. She knew who she was and exactly what she wanted.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers