Making the MILF List Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonny makes the first MILF on the LIST.
8.9k words
4.67
335k
219

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers

We did not discuss the MILF List for some time. I called it that in my mind, a list of mother's we could fuck. For a month, I stalled and avoided. The other guys made it plain, however, they were on board. Brent, whose mother was Italian and had aged very well, invited me over to his house and then split so when I arrived, I was alone in the house with her. As always, she offered me everything to eat or drink and I finally asked for water. When she went to get water from the tap, the thing malfunctioned and water sprayed all over her. There I was in the kitchen with Mrs. Rossini being sprayed with water till her white tee shirt was plastered to her huge tits and the aureoles were clearly visible. I helped fix the leak and clean up the mess, staring all the time at her tits. She never seemed to notice and I lost my nerve. But she never covered up.

Sammy invited me over when he knew his mother was going to be in his shower, then hid in the basement. I came into the empty house and poked my head into the bathroom and saw her through the steamy glass. She shrieked and I freaked. She came out in a towel and I apologized. She came over and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. In a towel! And all I did was stutter, my hands jammed in my pockets to hide my wood. My cock was so hard! That was the when it became real that I was going to do this. Till then, I was just thinking about it, like considering becoming an astronaut. It sounds cool but never really makes it onto your schedule. Standing there with a hard cock while Mrs. Honeywell kissed me on the cheek changed my way of thinking. Later, I wondered what would have happened if I had just pulled the towel loose.

Landon's mother called me and asked me to come over to help her pack some things for Landon who had left town for an interview but had been invited to spend a week with her husband's business associate boating on the great lakes. Rather than just buying all new stuff, Landon insisted she FEDX some stuff to him and suggested she ask me to come over and help her figure out what he wanted. Mrs. Clark was a gorgeous woman with sandy brown hair. Her hips had matured without losing form. She had Landon before she got married and never told her family who the father was. She married well but her family did not like her husband. He was a player and everyone knew it. She ignored it but lived with the whispers. Even my mom had mentioned the fact that Kyla Clark was in a very sad situation. If my mom knew about it, everyone knew about it.

I got to their front door about nine in the morning that Thursday. I knew this was Landon's version of a setup. I was nervous but screwed myself to the sticking place, as it were. Mrs. Clark answered the door in an elegant house coat.

"Thank you for coming over, Sonny. I do not know what got into Landon. He insisted that I send these things and that I would not get it right. He must really like the interview he had because he really seems to want to impress them. I hope you weren't doing anything this morning. Thank you for helping me." I stood at the door staring at her cleavage revealed by the loose amber robe. I thought about saying something but my mind was working and my eyes were fixed on the skin visible above her breasts which filled the robe so alluringly. Mrs. Clark was about five six or seven, shorter than me by a little. She had a narrow waist and emerald green eyes. Her curly brown hair tumbled down below her shoulders. Usually she had it tied up when I came over with Landon but not this morning.

But what my mind focused on, besides the fact that she was blocking the door and not moving to let me in, was that she was rattling, talking without letting me get a word in edgewise. I mentally fumbled for the meaning and then I found it; Mrs. Clark was nervous about something. Ironically, the first thing I thought was that the Hispanic bodybuilder was hiding in her closet waiting to come out and pound me if I tried anything. But she continued to rattle, talking about Landon being gone, and her being lonely with Mr. Clark off in Chicago for three weeks running without coming home and not likely to be home any time soon. Her hands fluttered, touching the lapels of her robe, flicking errant strands of hair from her eyes, waving at something invisible I could not see. By the time we got into Landon's room, standing beside his bed, I realized she was nervous because of me and the more the certainty of that grew in me, the calmer I became. She was still talking a blue streak.

We putzed around Landon's room, gathering whatever it was he wanted till we had a bag full, ready to be shipped. She asked me to help her get it boxed up because the FEDX driver would be there soon. We had just finished when doorbell rang and the pickup was done.

"I don't know how I can ever thank you." She said, almost panting after the door closed.

"You could fix me a cup of tea." I said. This passed for inspiration. The robe hid her body but I had a good imagination. I was resolved to fuck her or get slapped really, really hard. Maybe I would just try to kiss her a little and see what happened. The knee in the crotch did not sound appealing.

Mrs. Clark stared at me for a moment and then nodded. "Yes, of course." I followed her into the kitchen. She was so nervous she spilled water and nearly dropped the tea kettle when she missed the stove, banging the kettle against the stove front. I thought she would become hysterical. She set it down and turned on the heat and bowed her head, panting. I moved over behind her and placed my hands on her waist.

"Mrs. Clark, come sit down. Let me rub your neck and shoulders and see if you can relax."

Mrs. Clark turned in my hands. I lifted them and then replaced them on her waist when she was turned. She laid her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me, her eyes seemed clouded and bleak. "That sounds wonderful." She let me guide her by the elbow to the kitchen table. I pulled out a chair, imagining her on her back being pounded by the pool guy or whoever. I started to get hard. She sat down and stared right at my twitching crotch.

I moved behind her and began to massage her back. She moaned. Since I first considered the possibility that this woman was nervous and further that she was acutely aware of being in her house alone in her robe with me, I had been trying to retrain my mind to think of her like I thought of all the other girls I had successfully seduced; all three of them. Two had kissed me and unbuttoned their blouses themselves so I could get a clue. The last though, I had kissed myself and run a hand up her back and played with her bra strap till she took it loose herself. The rest came pretty easy. As I massaged Mrs. Clark's neck, I wondered if she had a bra on and started to lean more over her back. Truth was I wasn't really sure how to start.

Of course she had been talking the whole time. For once in my life I was not talking too much. I had no idea what to say except 'want to fuck?' which I did not think would cut the mustard. I started to focus on what Mrs. Clark was talking about only to discover she was recounting her suspicions that her husband was fucking one or more of the women she saw in his office. "Does that bother you?" I asked idly as I slipped the robe wider on her shoulders. She had just been saying that she was certain that the receptionist would open her knees for anyone.

My question stopped her voice. Rather than worry about the silence, I pushed the robe further and further till it topped each shoulder and drooped down her upper arms. Her hands where folded in her lap. When the robe reached the upper arm, she moved her arms and let the front open. Good news, she had no bra on. I could see down to the panties at her waist. I could see the inner sides of her breasts. Her hands held the front of the robe closed.

I rubbed hard at her neck and she bowed her head. Behind me the kettle began to squeal. I turned it off. Mrs. Clark never moved. I put my hands on her upper arms and smoothed the robe further, down to her elbows. Her breasts came into view. She shuddered but otherwise sat stock still. I bent over her neck and kissed her lightly, right on the ridge of her back next to her neck.

"Ohhhhhh." She sighed. I moved my lips toward her shoulder, breathing hot air onto her skin. Then I lowered my mouth and kissed her skin again. "Ohhh my." She hissed. I kissed closer to her shoulder, "ohhh my god." No objections, no protest, just a simple reaction to my lips on her skin. That was good, I thought.

My cock was so hard I thought my eyes wouldn't close. I kissed her neck and her head tipped to expose more of her perfect neck to my lips. I kissed up to her ear and she gasped.

"I want you." I whispered, suddenly inspired.

"You don't want tea anymore?" She asked leaning away from me and turning to look at me.

I thought I had fucked up big time. She was gazing at me, her eyes flicking from my lips to one eye then the other. I leaned into her and kissed her lips. Her busy eyes closed. She came out of the chair, dropping the robe on the floor. It was at that moment that the whole thing became real to me. I was going to fuck her on the table where Landon watched her fuck the pool guy. I resolved to fuck her right there. Then her mouth opened and the kiss got serious.

Mrs. Clark's hands grasped my shoulders for a moment as her tongue searched for mine. I was so stunned that I did not respond, thinking too much. Then I parted my lips and her tongue filled my mouth, searching and caressing the roof of my mouth, making me shiver. Her hands released me and we parted. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were laughing and for a moment I was worried but then noticed her bare tits and forgot what was happening. I stared at them as they moved while she unbuttoned my shirt. When her fingers got down to my waist, she unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and pulled them down. My underwear went with them and a moment later, I was standing in the Clarks beautiful kitchen with my britches at my knees. Mrs. Clark knelt and kissed the head of my very, very hard cock.

I groaned and my life passed before my eyes. I thought I was going to die because I certainly could not breathe any longer. My head snapped forward. I wanted to watch my cock go into this woman's mouth. My first blowjob! Mrs. Clark licked the head of my cock and her full lips kissed and caressed my cock. She ran her tongue down the length of my unit, down one side and up the other. She pursed her lips and sucked gently on the flared end of my cock. I gasped and groaned all at the same time and my hips twitched. While I watched, my cock disappeared into the woman's oval mouth. I twitched when she inhaled and sucked me all the way into her throat. Her nose flared and she swallowed. The feeling of her throat flexing around my cock while her tongue rubbed all over the length of my cock was great. Then she began to suck and her throat moved on the end of my cock. That did it. The pending orgasm broke over me like a storm and I was coming into her mouth. Mrs. Clark sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed till the storm passed. She pulled her mouth off my cock and licked her lips.

"You taste good." She said as she stood up. She skimmed her panties down her fine hips and elegant legs. She hooked her beautiful ass on the table and scooted back onto it. "Your turn." She said.

For a moment I did not understand. I stared down at my drooping cock with growing concern, filled with performance anxiety and a flaccid sense of inadequacy to the moment. Then Mrs. Clark opened her legs and leaned back. Her head fell back and she arched her back. Suddenly, all I could see was her pussy. The light went on. She was shaved, hairless and she was offering it to me or begging. That sounded better in my head, she was begging for me to kiss her pussy. I had kissed a pussy or two but it was more like the chaste kiss one offers a cousin and I had gotten no props for doing so. This woman sat on the table, her legs open, her cunt dewy and visible, her eyes closed. I escaped the pants around my knees, removing shoes and everything so I was naked in the kitchen with the naked woman lying on the table.

Mrs. Clark watched me fight with my clothes with a sort of predatory patience. I pulled up a chair and sat down. I put a finger out and touched her cunt lips. Her whole body jerked and she moaned but otherwise, she did not change her pose. I ran my hands along her legs and they moved wider. I touched her waist with my hands and her hips rose, lifting her pussy towards my dry lips.

Dry lips. I glanced down at her pussy and decided I needed a drink, so I went and got a glass of water. She watched me, her eyes lidded; posed naked on the kitchen table. I was having a 'pinch me, I think I'm dreaming' moment and I was not sure if I wanted to pinch myself before or after I fucked her. I soon figured it out. After, definitely after.

I returned to the table with the glass, drinking deeply. I kept some water in my mouth, set the glass down on the floor and leaned into her body. I pressed my lips to her pussy and Mrs. Clark groaned. I was going to spray water into her cunt but I had to swallow because I was not sure where the opening was, just poor planning but it was a private mistake, a lack of experience which I was hopeful would change. Having swallowed, my curious tongue emerged from my ignorant lips and began to search around on the bare flesh for the right spot. I must have touched it because she cried out and dropped down on the table. Her hands moved to the back of my head and I felt the gentle, directing pressure. Then the lips of her pussy opened and I encountered her moisture with my tongue. Rather than pull back, I speared deeper and then licked her cunt from bottom to top and back again. Mrs. Clark squealed.

"Oh, Sonnnnnny!"

I am eating my friend's mom, I said to myself. My cock twitched and was hard again. Then I began to eat her in earnest. I kissed and sucked without much of a plan, sort of searching her flesh for the jerk and the flinch and the groans that I could draw from her body. I think I found her clit in the course of this blundering around between Mrs. Clark's legs. She shuddered when I touched my tongue to the protruding little bit of flesh that seemed wholly out of place. I sucked on it and tweaked it with my tongue and I thought she was going to buck me off on the floor. Luckily her hands had a firm hold on the back of my head so I was aided in keeping my mouth plastered against her quivering cunt. My lips released her clit and moved down, down to the weeping pussy. I rammed my tongue as deep into her as I could. Her whole body jerked again. She was fucking my face, bouncing her great ass on the table which shoved her pussy at my face over and over. Her legs had been up on the table where she balanced on her ass, feet and shoulders to give her leverage to fuck my tongue. The harder she jerked, the more the table rocked and then her feet lost purchase on the table and I thought we were both going off onto the floor, me first. I got my arms around each leg, clamping my hands onto her inner thighs, keeping her clinching legs apart. That steadied us. I pushed my tongue into her again and she made some weird sound that I cannot spell and then her whole body began to shake.

I knew she was having an insanely great orgasm. I think I left my body so I could do a happy dance with a few fist pumps thrown in. I had never seen a real orgasm before. To that point, I had been all about getting my happy stick poked into the pussy and as soon as I did, boom, it was over. No one ever suggested I should hurry up and get it over with, they were usually too slow to suggest it, not that any of the three would have if I had waited. But this time, my cock had been attended to and now my face was doing the work. I think my eyes were closed because I could not see anything, maybe I blacked out or something. I do remember noticing when hands and legs relaxed and I got some fresh air. My senses rebooted and started working again, one by one, like apps on a computer which is coming on again. When my hearing came back on all I heard was a panting voice. A moment later, I comprehended the words that panting voice was chanting.

"Cock. Cock. Cock. Put your cock in me. Put your cock in me. I need your cock! I want your cock! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I flexed my arms and pried her legs from the sides of my face and sat back. The chanting continued. Mrs. Clarks head wagged side to side as she chanted. So I stood up and found the table was the right height. For a moment, I thought about Landon finding his mother like this with the pool guy pounding away. It gave me sort of a charge. I did not need more suggestions but some instructions might have been nice. I had never done it at this angle before and I was concerned about how it would work. In my head I had the pool guy lying on top of her on the table but if I tried that, it would tip over and if we survived the fall, we would end up doing it on the floor which seemed undignified for Mrs. Clark. Crazy shit goes through your head when a naked woman is chanting 'I want your cock' right in front of you.

She was not moving, and her voice had melted into a sort of raspy whisper, like she didn't know what she was saying but did not have the energy to change it to something else or the sense to stop. Her legs dangled off the table and her butt was right at the edge. I looked down and could clearly see her open vagina, her pussy, frothy with stuff I labeled 'come' in my head but could have been saliva I guess. Mrs. Clark had her hands on the edge of the table. She was completely still except for the collage of nasty words spewing from her lank mouth. I put out a finger and pressed lightly on her pussy, just touching it like I was curious.

Mrs. Clark nearly jumped off the table. She opened her clinched eyes and looked down her naked body at me. I wanted to spend a little time with her tits because they had been such objects of fascination for so long but her voice was whispering a continuing string of instructions, suggestions, demands and a couple imprecations I am too polite to suggest she said to me at all. All her idle chatter made my dick twitch with anticipation. I shuffled closer and touched her pussy with the end of my cock. Her voice stopped like someone had cut her throat and her head dropped back onto the table with a bang. I moved the head of my dick up and down her pussy a time or two and then leaned against her. I knew that much. The head slipped inside of her and Mrs. Clark groaned, but then was silent when I held still. For a moment I honestly thought I was hurting her. When nothing else happened, I pressed deeper into her cunt. She accepted me without comment. I was seeing lights and I may have gone deaf. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I leaned forward further and my dick went a little deeper. I thought about her clit and went looking for it with a finger, trying to offset the enormous pleasure being inside Mrs. Clark was giving me by giving me something to do, something to focus on besides the incredible feeling of her enveloping cunt. I feared another orgasm would end this encounter and I wanted to extend it longer. The sensations of her pulsing cunt were indescribable so I will not try. I liked it a lot though. I touched her clit.

Bad idea. Her ass exploded off the table fast and hard, jamming my dick the rest of the way into her body. I nearly lost my footing and fell over backwards, I would have but for the safety attachment that kept us stable—that is, my cock safely embedded so far into her cunt I could feel its lips on my balls. She had a good, firm hold on my cock with her pussy muscles so I could not leave. Her legs lifted and she locked them around my waist and I began to fuck her. For real. The first four or five strokes she just lay there and took it. By six or seven, she was hunching with me, rolling her pussy up to meet me when I slammed down into her boiling center. She braced herself on the table and began to fuck up at me. I bent over her and grabbed her ass and really began to cock her good. I plunged into her again and again, feeling her cunt spasm around me and then clench. I held still and then pulled back. Mrs. Clark moaned as I pulled out of her and sighed as the head backed all the way to her pussy lips. I slammed it back so fast and so hard I banged my thighs on the table. She scooted when I slammed into her. I pulled her back off the table, directly onto my cock and she grunted when I hit bottom again. Her ass was hanging off the table and my cock was rooted all the way inside her. I felt a shiver go through her and she started all that dirty talk again. Things about fucking her silly and making her come. She even said she'd be my bitch forever if I would just fuck her good and fuck her often. I could not believe my ears but they were not commanding much of my attention right then.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers