Making the MILF List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

"Oh Sonny!" Kyla hissed. "Oh, god, Sonny!" I wiggled my finger and her ass dropped back to the bed. I kissed the other nipple and got the exact same reaction.

"Kyla?"

"Yes, Sonny?"

"What do you want?"

There was a pause, her hips cease undulating but her legs moved wider. "I want you to own me for as long as you will." She said softly.

"And now?"

"I want you to slide your hard cock into my wet cunt." Something about a woman saying 'cunt' without sneering or spitting is such a turn on to me. I could no longer resist her. I got onto the bed, moving between Kyla's spread legs. I leaned over her and kissed her. Her hands had been holding my shoulders, gentling guiding me. Now they moved right down to the cock and positioned it. "Fuck me." She said simply.

I balanced onto my hands and knees and then pressed down. Her pussy accepted my head and then cinched tight. I pulled back and pressed again but her pussy was tightly closed. I began to make quick little rabbit jabs at her and finally I felt the binding at the entrance of her pussy relax and my head slid past. I was going to pull back and make an occasion of it but Kyla's hands found my ass and pulled me into her while her hips rose up, sheathing me deep inside her cunt in one heavy stroke.

"Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh Sonny, your cock is in my pussy and it feels so unbelievably good! My god, fuck me. I will fuck everyone for you. You can give me away for Christmas or Tuesday and I will let you just because you fucked me this time, right here, right now . . . on my son's bed. Fuck me! I'm yours!"

Instead of being upset that she was ordering me around, I took her words to be a plea and feeling generous, I fucked her. I fucked her with slow, long, deep strokes while her hands urged me to greater speed, which initially I ignored. Kyla began a chant of 'yes, yes, yes' which changed to 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' and back again. Then I picked up speed and her words turned to hissing sighs, then moans, groans and finally grunts as I began to jackhammer her cunt with my steel-capped cock. I bent forward and took her lips with my mouth. Her torso arched up to meet the kiss while my hips surged at her and she received my strokes. Her mouth seethed with passion as she kissed and sucked and nipped at me till finally her strength gave way and she dropped back to the bed. I followed but the kiss was broken and my head lay beside hers. I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed hold of her cheeks, clinching her against my next downward stroke, slamming my cock into her body with force and conviction. I pounded her cunt over and over again. Kyla lifted her legs and let me pound her at that angle then clinched them about me and squeezed me deep into her body. The next moment she was shuddering, her teeth chattered and then she found her voice and she screamed something about 'god' and 'coming'. I could not make sense of what she was saying because the sensation of holding a woman against my naked body while she came around my cock invited a very satisfying orgasm and it roared over me while she was still jerking with her own aftereffects.

Something about my motion tipped her off and she pulled me tight into her cunt and then she said, "oh my god, I am coooommmmiiiinnnnggg agaaaain!!!" Her hips exploded against me. She dropped her legs and while I was rabbit fucking her from the depths of my own orgasm, she planted her feet and began to rabbit fuck me back. We pounded at each other with little, short, intense strokes for what seemed like a whole geologic age but was more like a half a minute. Then, as if by some signal, by mutual agreement, we both collapsed and lay as dead. I sloughed to the side so the poor woman could breathe, but turned my head so I could blow in her ear. She turned and looked at me and I kissed her.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart and she snuggled up against me, plastering her wet and sticky cunt against my hip and laying her head on my chest. "Hello. My name is Mrs. Victor Clark and I just fucked a man the same age as my son on my son's bed. And you know what? I will do it again, every chance I get. I will fuck this man on demand, whenever and wherever he demands. I will fuck his friends . . . " Kyla paused and then went on, " . . . all of them, whenever he wants me too. I am Kyla Clark and I love fucking you, Sonny."

"Kyla?" I said.

"Yes, Sonny."

There was that phrase again. God I loved it. "I will always seek to find the things which give you the most pleasure and then demand that you do them. Okay?"

"Yes, Sonny." I wondered if she was reading my mind

"Kyla, I may not fuck you again for a while. Or it may be tomorrow. I am going to find the right and best time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sonny. And Sonny?"

"Yes, Kyla." Hmmm, it seemed to work that way too.

"Will you fuck me again before you leave today?"

"Yes, Kyla." And I did.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers