Making the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers

Alissa placed her hands on the backs of mine and moved them both to her breasts. I inserted the point of my tongue into her ear at the same time she pressed my hands over her huge tits. She gasped and hissed and muttered, "fuck, yes! Oh god, yes! I do not care how you get me back to the bed, just take me to bed, dear, beautiful, sexy Sonny! You gorgeous fucking man!"

Her ass was now covered by nothing, bare against me. Mrs. Honeywell went commando to work! I thought. No, I was wrong. I smelled perfume, she smelled clean and fresh, not like she had just arrived from work. She was getting ready to go out when I arrived. She was going hunting, commando. She found me! I massaged her tits, her hands moved with my hands, directing them but not moving them, following them, inviting them, demanding them to touch her body. Her head fell over onto my shoulder.

"I cannot stand it! My body is on fire. I am so wet. Touch me, feel my pussy weeping for you!" Her hand moved one of my hands to her crotch where I found her bare skin, slightly nubby. She pressed my hand lower and lower till she stiffened as my rough palm grazed over her clit. She pressed my hand against her pussy, shoving a finger inside of her with one of her fingers. She was very, very wet. Alissa groaned, "Oh fucking god! You are going to fuck me, right? You are not going to leave me here panting and run off to your other lover? You have to fuck me, please say you will fuck me!" She seemed to chant the words, like she was reciting something she loved.

I stopped kissing her ear. "Alissssssaaaah," I hissed directly into her ear. "I am going to lay you on your back. I am going to part your legs. I am going to get between your knees. I am going to insert my cock into your cunt and I am going to fuck you till you scream!" I enveloped her ear and sucked on it.

Alissa screamed and shuddered, pressing one hand to her soft breast and the other against her watery crotch. She pressed my finger deeper in her and I moved it, she jerked and jerked and then she sagged against me with a cry, "coooommmmiinnnnggg! Oh, oh, oh, oh goooooddd!" She squealed and as she came, her hands grasped me like she would fall without my support which she very likely would have. Her legs wavered and I had to move my hand to lock around her waist to hold her up. She went completely limp against me.

I kissed down her neck, opening my eyes to look down her body at her wonderfully huge breasts. They were magnificent, even from this perspective, tall, proud and black. I took firm hold of her with one arm and ran the other hand up to her breasts and pinched her nipples. She twitched and stood up. She stepped away and looked at me like I had green hair. She weaved like she was drunk.

"I have never come like that before! God, what you do to me, Sonny! I always imagined that you would make me come like a rocket but it is amazing to find that you actually can!" For a minute I was concerned, worried that these women would all love me so much none of them would want to fuck my buddies. I chuckled, if that was a problem, it was one of the best I could think of to suffer with. I moved into her arms again and kissed her lips. Then I kissed her neck and shoulders and then lower to her breasts. I kissed the slopes of her tits and then found each nipple and sucked it. Alissa had one hand on my head and the other on my shoulder. Her body swayed as I sucked at her breast. She shuddered and squeaked. She pulled me up to her lips and then shuddered against me. I grasped her by the ass and her arms looped around my neck, she kissed me and leaned against me.

"You are mine, now, Alissa." I said. "I am going to fuck you now. Go get on the bed."

She pulled away from me and stared for a moment. "Yours?" She said, hesitantly.

I nodded. "You are my woman. I am going to take you. Go get on the bed." I hoped I was not getting impatient.

Alissa stared at me for a moment and then nodded and walked away from me, naked. I watched her for a moment before I could get my own feet to move, staring at her fluid ass switching back and forth with each stride. I scooped up her clothes and followed her to her bedroom. She opened the door and walked to the bed and turned on the light. It provided the room with a nice soft glow. "How do you want me?" She said in a low, even voice.

I heard that I had made a mistake. I placed her clothing on the chair and sat down on the bed. I pulled her close and began to suck on a nipple. I changed to the other and back again several times before she sighed and arched her chest at me. Her hands rose and she grasped my shoulders. I pulled back and she looked into my eyes. "You do not want to be mine?" I asked.

Her head shook and my heart sank. "Not that. I do not want anyone to own me. My husband tried that and ruined our marriage. Now he fucks whoever he can and I do without and we both suffer." The mention of her husband wilted my boner a little.

"Would you rather he be here fucking you?" I said. On one hand, it may seem like a stupid thing to say. On the other, I had to be able to bend her over a chair and fuck her while her son watched and that would take some doing. I could not afford to avoid sensitive issues.

"Oh, no!" Alissa said, leaning in to kiss me. "I was just surprised."

"Not part of your fantasy?" I said.

She smiled and shook her head. "I guess not."

I stood up, stroking my hands over her hips and ass, up her shoulders and breasts. Her eyes fluttered and closed. "Lay down, my beautiful, beautiful girl. I am going to fuck you now." For a moment, Alissa stared into my eyes while my hands roamed, not moving her, just brushing her skin. I grasped her breasts and formed my hands around them, stroking them out from her chest to the nipples with my whole hand.

Mrs. Honeywell groaned and closed her eyes. Then she nodded, kissed me on the lips and stroked my cock with one hand. "Take me." She whispered. She sat on the bed and lay down, moving to the middle.

I regarded her and realized something was missing. "What can I tie you with? I am sorry I am a bit unprepared."

At that moment, I heard my phone ring from the other room. I walked into the other room and answered it wondering if my mother was calling for cock. "Sonny?" It was mom. "Did you go to the game?"

I was about to say no, if I had, things would have turned out much differently. "Uh huh." I grunted. I hated lying to her. My heart was in my throat.

"When will you be home do you think?"

I thought about it and wondered what I should do? "Late. I'll play it by ear."

"Okay." She said and hung up. I thought that was really odd. I walked back into the bedroom to find Alissa stretched out on her bed, her arms extended over her head, cuffed with fuzzy cuffs to the headboard. She smiled at me. I closed the door.

"Fantasy time. You undress after finding me shackled to my own bed. I am horrified that you see me naked and helpless, shocked that you take off your clothes, knowing that your intention is to fuck me. I am too afraid to speak, but too excited to object and too eager to scream, knowing that I will scream eventually." Mrs. Honey spoke from the bed, staring at me.

I began to undress as she talked, standing at the foot of the bed, staring up the length of her naked body. Mrs. Honeywell stared down her naked body at me. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly, running my hands over my bare chest. I shrugged out of it and dropped it on the floor. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Mrs. Honeywell, you seem to be in a bit of a jam." I unbuckled my belt.

Alissa stared then shook her head. "Ah, hi Sonny. Sammy is not here. What are you doing? Why are you taking off your pants? Is that your big, hard cock?"

I opened my pants and my cock arched underneath my underwear. "Sure, Mrs. Honeywell, that is my cock." I rubbed it with one hand, running a thumb down its curved length.

"What are you going to do with it, Sonny? Why are you taking off your clothes?"

I about asked why she was laying naked on her bed shackled to the headboard but 'why' questions are either so obvious one shouldn't ask them or so complex they should not be asked when a guy has a naked woman panting for his cock right in front of him. I thought of a different question.

"How long has it been since you fucked a real man, Mrs. Honeywell?" Great question! I dropped my trousers. But I had forgotten to take off my shoes. James Bond I am not.

Alissa blinked. "Six weeks." She said.

"Reaaaally! Who did you fuck?" I pulled up my pants and untied my shoes so I could kick them off.

Alissa turned her head away from me, nuzzling her cuffed arm. "An associate, an intern at work. He is a college junior."

I was surprised but then again, maybe she was playing. Either way, the game was fun and the tussle over who got to ask the questions was over. I won. "And did you come, Mrs. Honeywell?"

She nodded.

"I asked you a question. You have to answer."

"Yes. I came when he entered me."

"Did you suck his cock first?"

She nodded again.

I moved to the bed and knelt on it. I grasped her by the jaw and twisted her face to me. "I asked you a question, Mrs. Honeywell. Did you suck his cock first?"

"Yes."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"Yes. I swallowed his come. I got so hot when he entered me, I came right away." Alissa licked her lips.

"Then what happened?"

"After I came, after he entered me?"

Her eyes were searching my face, seeking approval. I smiled. "No, after you sucked his cock. What did you do next?"

"I lay down on the conference table and he ate me."

"Ate you? What do you mean?"

"He, ah, he kissed my cunt, licked my pussy, sucked on my clit."

"And did that make you come, Mrs. Honeywell?"

She shook her head then remembered to speak. "No. No. He did not do it long enough. He got up and dropped his pants and put his cock in me."

"And you came immediately?"

She nodded. "Yes. I came immediately, when his cock slipped inside my cunt I started to come."

"Then what happened, Mrs. Honeywell?" My throat was going dry. My cock twitched and her eyes flicked down to it.

"He kept fucking me till he came."

"How long was that?"

She closed her eyes. "Maybe a couple minutes. Maybe. He came fast. I did not come again."

"And?"

"He left. He left me lying on the table panting for cock, goddamn him."

"Did you fire him?"

"No. Not yet."

I leaned over the woman, putting my face very, very close to her face, so close her eyes could not fix on my eyes and kept jerking back and forth. "Mrs. Honeywell, are you lying to me? Did you really fuck a guy at your office?" My voice was chiding. Great question, though.

"Oh yes, Sonny. He fucked me. I needed sex then. I would have fucked you gladly if I could have. I have wanted you to fuck me for years."

What a sweet thing to say. I crawled fully onto the bed and straddle her hips with my bare legs. My cock twitched. Alissa stared down between her huge tits at my twitching, covered cock. Then she looked back up at me. "How do you get out of those cuffs? Is there a key?" I asked.

"No. There is a safety catch."

"Show me." She did and her arms were released. The cuffs were broad, solid with long, brown-black fur covering them except where the chain hooked to them. On each there was a little catch like what you find on jewelry, when you moved it, the cuff opened. The chain between them was about two feet long. I took the loose cuff and looped it through the metal lattice of the headboard so that her arm was far to the side. I ran the chain along the outside to a point about 18 inches from the first and put the cuff through. I glanced down. Alissa was paying me no mind, that is, not to what I was doing with my hands. She stared at my erect cock, or the shape of it in my underwear. I grasped her free hand and pulled it to the other cuff and shut it on her wrist. Now she looked up at her hands.

I scooted down her body and kissed a nipple and then the other one. I licked both and then sucked both. I kissed around her breasts and sucked her nipples till finally she gasped and grunted. I nipped the nipple I had in my mouth at that moment and she squeaked, her hips jumped under me. I released the nipple and leaned over her. I kissed her while she watched me. Her lips melded with mine but her eyes remained open. I pulled back. "Mrs. Honeywell, you are now helpless, aren't you? You cannot escape from those cuffs unless I release you, right?"

"Yes." She hissed.

"Have you ever been helpless like this before?" I asked.

She shook her head, then remembered to speak, "No. Never."

"How does it feel? Being helpless?"

"Touch me and you'll know." Mrs. Honeywell hissed.

I almost fell for that. I almost reached around behind me and fingered her but when I hesitated, she hunched her hips at me and I knew enough not to. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips but lightly. I slithered off her body and stretched beside her. I began to rub her belly and stroke her breasts, very lightly, very gently. Her skin began to pucker and her nipples rose up. I was on the right track.

"Mrs. Honeywell, I am going to put my cock in you in a moment. Is there anything else you want to tell me? For example is there something that really arouses you? Really turns you on which you would like me to know about, while you are so completely helpless like this?"

She turned her head to look at me. She nodded, very, very slowly. "Yes, Sonny. There is something else that I fantasize about."

"And what is that, Alissa? What do you fantasize about?"

She closed her eyes, squeezing her thighs together while her torso squirmed. Her arms were held wide above her head. "I dream about having my ass whipped with a belt and then being fucked on my back." She said quietly. "I want a hot ass while I am being fucked." She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"While you are bound?" I asked, my heart pounding in my head.

She closed her eyes then nodded. "That would be great. Oh, yesssssss, that would be wonderful."

I made a decision right then. Much as I wanted to accommodate her, too many fantasies at once make them blur together. I rolled off the bed and stood beside her. "Alissa, I am going to pull down my underwear now. When I am done, I am going to put my cock into your body. Are you ready?"

Her eyes burned as she stared at my covered dick. She nodded. She kept nodding finally adding words, "Oh, yes, Sonny. I am so ready for you to put your cock into me."

I began to ease my underwear off my hips. My ass wiggled around. It was like being two different people. My head and hands wanted to tease the shackled woman on the bed while my cock and ass wanted to fuck her. We would compromise.

"Do you want to see my cock?"

She nodded. "Yes. Oh, yes, Sonny. Your cock looks so big and strong and ready to be inside me!"

I lifted the top of the underwear over the head of my penis, looking down at it and then pulled the cloth low enough so she could see it. Alissa hissed approval. I took hold of the bottom of my briefs and slowly pulled them down my body, revealing my cock a little at a time. Alissa craned her head closer, pulling at the restraints to get her eyes closer to my cock. When my jockeys cleared the cock and then slipped over my balls, Alissa groaned.

"Fuck I love cock!" She said.

What a sweet thing to say, thought. I let the underpants drop to the floor and stepped out of them. Alissa, my dear, in a while you are going to get all the cocks you can handle and then some, I thought. I had no idea, even then.

Alissa spread her legs and popped her ass up in the air, staring at me. I turned away from her and went into the bathroom for a drink of water. "Do you want a drink of water, Mrs. Honeywell?" I asked.

"No." She said hoarsely, then changed her mind, "yes, please." I filled the glass and held it to her lips to drink. Water dribbled down her face to her neck and onto the sheets. I set the half empty glass on the end table and put a knee on the bed, just even with her tits. I swung a leg over her body, presenting her with my cock, right before her face, her breasts cuddled against each leg.

"I would like you to suck my cock and swallow me when I come. Then, Mrs. Honeywell, I thought I would eat you till you come and then fuck you till we quit. How does that sound?"

In answer, she arched her neck and kissed the end of my cock, sucking at it.

I was so close to coming I thought I would blast off right then. I pulled back and she looked up at me, hunger in her eyes, her lips working like she was talking or sucking at a nipple herself. Her tongue came out and licked her full, glistening lips.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" She breathed.

I shuffled forwards and offered her my cock again, unsure if it would last more than two seconds. Alissa's mouth made a perfect oval and she kissed the head of my cock. I lurched at her and the head passed into her mouth. She sucked on it and I moved forward, leaning over her while she accepted more of my steely hard cock into her watering mouth. I felt her hips buck behind me, bouncing us both. I grabbed hold of the headboard near her hands and she grasped my wrists. She sucked my cock, tilting her head this way and that but she could not get the right angle to get it clear down her throat. I think we were both disappointed. She grunted and began to suck, hard.

The orgasm hit me like hurricane. My hips jerked and I was coming into her mouth. She swallowed and gulped and gurgled a time or two. If I had not been firmly hooked to the headboard I would have collapsed. There would have been injuries. Alissa sucked on my cock and I came and came, my eyes tightly closed, teeth clinched, concentrating on keeping my hips from bucking too violently. When it was over, I pulled away, staggering on my knees, putting my hands to both sides of her head. She looked up at me with come running down both cheeks. Her tongue licked at it but could not reach it all. I used a finger and helped her, staring into her eyes. She sucked it off my finger, then I bent and kissed her hard on her cock smeared lips. She kept her eyes open for a moment then closed them, kissing me back, lips, mouth and tongue. I broke the kiss, my senses still reeling and lay down beside her. I caressed her breasts and nipples, marveling at the feel of her soft skin and the firm pliant mounds of flesh I loved so much. Beside me, Alissa crooned and hummed as I caressed her.

After several minutes of this, I sat up. "Pussy time." I mumbled. Alissa immediately opened her legs. I retrieved a pillow and stuck it under her ass. I sat between her arched legs, arms resting on her knees. Mrs. Honeywell studied me, licking her lips and humping her pussy at me from time to time while I stared at her. My cock began to harden as I gazed down at her glistening gash. I leaned over and breathed on it and glanced up her body. Alissa's head was turned completely to one side and her ass was arched up towards me. I looked at the clock. It was nine o'clock. The football game would be in about the third quarter. We had plenty of time.

I crouched over Alissa's pussy and blew on it. She grunted and wheezed. I stuck out my tongue and ran it along the outside of one of her pussy lips, labia. I thought she was gagging. She grunted and when I looked up her body from her pussy, her stomach was rocking like a stormy ocean and her tits were quaking. Her head snapped to the other side and then back again. Her arms were pulling hard on the chain. It clinked on the metal headboard as her arms moved. I licked down the other side of her passion pit and her hips surged up and her pussy smashed into my mouth and face. It was like a kiss from a drunk girl, sloppy and wet. Since my cock was fully hard now, I figured it made no sense to wait any longer. I dived in, tongue first. I speared my tongue deep into her boiling cunt. I got pussy smacked again, snapping my head back. Leaving wild pussy unrestrained was proving dangerous. I moved down the bed, dangling off the end sort of sideways to avoid the footer, I looped my arms around her lush legs and pulled them apart.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers