Making the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

My hands lay along each leg just below her pussy and with this hold I hoped to control the bucking cunt below my mouth. I licked her again and she bucked at me again but this time I held on. Much safer! I kissed higher, searching for her clit and when I found it, the woman began to come. Or at least that is what she was screaming. I planted my mouth over the area and began to suck, struggling to hold onto her while the orgasm wracked her marvelous, sensuous body. When she calmed, I withdrew the pressure from her clit and licked her cunt again and she grunted again. I barely kept her legs from crushing my head like a melon. I stopped to listen for a minute and heard her chanting. It took me a moment to decipher her passion engorged English but then it was clear. She had mastered two simple ideas.

"Cock. Cock. Cock." She chanted then switched to a hurried, slurred version of "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Instead, I began to lap at her pussy with my tongue. I kept at it, up and down, left side, right side, till her voice faded and Mrs. Honeywell lay before me moaning. I speared my tongue between her pussy lips and she cried out, with a good, positive affirmation. Her hips bucked. I reached as far into her seething body as I could with my tongue, tensing and holding her still while the rest of her body jerked above me. I put a hand over her pussy and pressed, my thumb searched for her nubbin. When I touched it, Alissa's body stiffened with a jolt, tiny vibrations traveled out of her pelvis and up to her craning neck and grimacing face.

"Aaaauuuggggghhhh! Oh, oh, oh, oh!" She grunted, popping her pussy at my invading tongue over and over, bending my nose on her pubic bone. I withdrew my tongue and her body relaxed back onto the bed. I gave her pussy one last lick and moved up her body. Alissa's head snapped to center, rising to look down her body at me.

"Here I come, woman. I am going to put my cock into your body again." I said in a steady, normal voice.

Alissa dropped her head back to the bed and arched her body. "GOD, yesssss! Fuck me, oh, please fuck me. I want your cock, Sonny. Please put it in my pussy. Penetrate me! Pin me. Pin me to the bed!"

I took the hint and pulled the pillow from under her ass. What an ass, this woman had! Her knees rose and she arched her body again, hitting me in the stomach with her pussy this time. I grasped one breast and lowered my mouth towards her nipple. "If you like being spanked, you might like this." I whispered. Then I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth and bit down on it with my front teeth. Alissa thrashed under me, her hips pounded up at me, kissing me with her gushing pussy. I moved to the other nipple, grasping it with both hands well-balanced on my elbows. I hesitated and she held completely still, even holding her breath as I blew air onto her nipple. Then I kissed, sucked and bit her as before.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed. Her legs wrapped around me and her hips jerked over and over and over. "I am commminnnninggg!" Mrs. Honeywell screeched. "Oh god, I cannot believe it I am coming again, some more!" I bit down on her nipple harder this time and she screamed louder, shuddering, bucking at me over and over again. Her voice gurgled and ended, slewing into a gasping pant. Her body heaved and her legs released me and she fell back to the bed, her arms hanging lank over her head.

Alissa craned her head around unsteadily to look at me. "Jesus, Sonny, the things you do to me! I thought I would like fucking you but I had no idea! My god, what you do to me!" I grinned and kissed her.

I moved up, found her pussy with my cock and entered her. I slid completely into her, balls deep the first time. Then her pussy realized what was happening and seized and squeezed. Her knees lifted and she jerked at the chains. She wanted to grasp her knees and pull them higher. Being the gentleman that I am, I helped. I sat back, prick still lodged in her body, hooked her knees with my arms and leaned forward, bending this gorgeous woman double and sinking my cock back into her seething depths. She grunted, looking up at me from between her legs, her eyes were wild, darting, shining. I bent and kissed her on the lips but she shook her head. I pulled back and plunged my cock into her exposed, helpless pussy.

"Fuck me. Harder! Faster!" Alissa grunted, tossing her head side to side as she spoke.

I obliged. Slowly I drew back and then slammed my cock back into her tense body. Over and over again, my body slapped against the platform formed by her thighs and ass and pussy. My cock knifed into her over and over again, sinking impossibly deep into her over and over again. She was shaking her head now, grunting and moaning, 'Fuck me' and 'Deeper' and 'yes, yes, yes!' I moved her knees to my shoulders and grabbed hold of the head board and began to really pound into her. I gritted my teeth and hammered her as hard as I possibly could, as fast as my little white ass would move. Mrs. Honeywell took everything I had to offer. She could not move at all in that position, nothing but her head which flapped back and forth till her face was covered with her wild black hair. She blew a time or two to get it away from her mouth but then orgasm hit and she was bucking and jerking at me, her legs strained against my weight while her head pressed down on the mattress, trying to arch her body. I settled my cock into her slit and it rippled around me, squeezing and sucking at me like a cock hungry mouth. I released her legs and they wrapped around my body. They squeezed me and her cunt jumped off the bed, trying to envelope me completely. Then the storm passed and she dropped back to the bed, her legs flopping to the side. She stared up at the ceiling, blowing, wheezing and gasping.

"Jesus, Sonny. My god! Yes. Yours." She gasped.

I lay down on her, holding my weight off her chest with my arms while she regained her breath. As soon as she looked at me, I pulled out and slammed my cock into her again. I felt the first hint of my own orgasm, the peak was near. Alissa's eyes closed and her whole body arched to take the stroke. I pulled back and she dropped down. When I fell into her she arched again, crushing us together with such force I could feel her pubic bone bumping mine. We found a luscious rhythm and we fucked each other with whole, complete strokes. I felt my orgasm approach. I lay down on her and grabbed her luxurious ass, pulling her more completely onto the pike of my cock. She screamed and I picked up speed. She shouted and I was coming in her. Her legs wound around me and then she was coming again. I was so jealous. She bucked and screamed and hunched her body while I dumped load after load of cum deep into her quaking body. I felt her trying to hug me with her arms and looked up at her. There was a wild look there.

"God, Sonny. I have never been fucked like that before. My god, you fuck me good! Oh, Christ, I am yours now! Like you said. I am your woman, I will fuck you if you want me anytime, anyplace! I am yours!"

I wondered who she had been talking to. But then I heard something else which sent a terrible cold shiver up my spine. I heard the front door opening. I looked frantically at the clock. Ten o'clock. Sammy should not be here yet but then I heard his voice.

"Mom? Mom? I'm home!" The door slammed.

Alissa, Mrs. Honeywell looked positively sick. For moment I thought about letting him catch us but my mother was still running loose in the great pussy wild. I could not risk it. Besides, it felt sort of fun to be scared of getting caught.

"Release me! Quick!" She hissed.

I lifted up and then looked down at her beautiful face. I wanted to kiss her but instead I just grinned.

"Sonnnnny!" She hissed. "Release me! Now!"

I did. I wanted to be ornery but I could save that for another time. I released both cuffs at the same time. Mrs. Honeywell was up and off the bed, spraying Glade before I even stood up. "In the bathroom, quick." She whispered. I heard Sammy in the hall. I snatched all my clothing and tossed a robe to Alissa and stepped into the bathroom just as Sammy knocked on the bedroom door.

"Mom? You there? I saw the wine glasses. Did you have company?"

Mrs. Honeywell stared. I mouthed, 'my mother' to her. She nodded, "Yes, Cici Duncan dropped by. Honey, I am going to take a shower and I'll be right down."

"Ok, I'll take one after you are done." He went down the hall, opened his door and closed it.

Much as I liked the idea of fucking Mrs. Honeywell in the shower while her son was in the house, I felt it was better to split while I had the chance. I finished dressing. Mrs. Honeywell stood watching me, clutching the robe about her great breasts. I could not help but stare and when she caught me, she smiled. I knew things would be okay.

"I better run." I whispered. Alissa nodded. I stood up, clasped her by the arms and kissed her, hard on the lips. Then I left her, sneaking out the back door, out the backyard gate to the alley and down to my mom's car at the park. I drove slowly home, my whole body was alive with post coital shivers. I had fucked Mrs. Honeywell. I fucked her and made her scream and plead for more. God, I was three for three! What more could a guy ask for. I was about to find out.

Our house was dark when I rolled up in front of it. I always came up quietly, with lights off, car in neutral. I crept out of the car, latching the door softly. I had caught two of my sisters with their legs in the air that way and it had become a habit. Only Tawny had escaped the all-seeing eye of my little Minolta. The front door was open, which struck me as odd. I opened it, quiet as a mouse and stole inside. The lower floor of the house was dark but the bathroom light by the stairs was on upstairs. Then I heard it. It was unmistakable. A woman's voice crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yessss, I am commmmmmiiiinnnng!" She screamed in a voice that was unrecognizable.

I was poleaxed. Who was fucking my mother? Who got there first? I thought of Sammy, arriving home early and wondered what the fuck was happening. Someone was playing the game behind my back? I felt a surge of unaccountable anger flood through me. I suppressed it. Except for Brent, I had fucked everyone else's mother. What right did I have to bitch if they fucked mine? It would just make getting her knickers down that much easier. I crept up the stairs, avoiding the fourth from the top because it squeaked. Keeping in the shadow, I moved down the hall towards my mother's room. There was a light on. Only when I got to the top of the stairs did it occur to me that my mother was not the only fuckable female in the house but finding the light on in mom's room certainly suggested she was the voice praising Venus a moment ago.

I knew a light was on in mother's room because the door was not closed. I approached the door when I heard a voice.

"Oh, oh, oh, not again! Cooomminnnnggg!"

I pushed the door open. If someone was coming, it was highly unlikely that anyone would notice me so I could peek safely. What I found stunned me. So stunned that I was seen and identified before I could manage to respond to what my eyes beheld. My sister Georgia was sitting against the headboard of my mother's bed. The unmistakable form of my mother, my naked mother was between her legs, feeding on my sister's pussy! Georgia was trying to come and get my attention at the same time. Her hand waved at me, a spasmodic flutter of her fingers.

Georgia is an attractive looking redhead, the faded, almost orange, frizzy hair that goes with perfectly white skin and galaxies of freckles. And breasts, big breasts which I could clearly see, shaking as she hunched her ass at my mother's face.

"Fuck my face!" Georgia said. "Fuck my face!" She said again. Then closed her eyes and slouched lower on the bed, shoving her hips at my mother's face. Her words made no sense to me. Georgia opened her blue eyes and gestured at me to come closer. I did, taking slow step after slow step till I was staring down at my mother's naked, crouching form from the foot of her bed, her head held in place with one of Georgia's freckled hands. I will not lie, my cock was hard. My mother was completely naked, her huge breasts wagging like sheep's tails as she sucked at Georgia's cunt crouching between those splayed white legs. Georgia, for her part continued to wave me closer till I was within reach of her one hand. She immediately and vainly tried to get my zipper down. But each time she thought she was about there, a fresh wave of ecstasy would wrack her and she would stiffen and jerk, flinging her head to the side. When her eyes refocused, she would look at me and her hand would rise up again, flapping against my hard cock.

"Cock." Georgia managed to wheeze. Mom tried to lift her head but Georgia shoved it back into place, into the blind alley where she could not see or hear anything. "Cock." Georgia said again, pawing the front of my pants.

Numb, I did what she wanted. I opened my pants and her hand pulled them down, a finger hooked in the briefs and pulled them out and down, revealing my stiff cock. With incredible flexibility, she kept her ass on the bed and leaned over, pulled me closer and engulfed my cock in her mouth, taking it completely into her throat in a single motion.

After all this time, after seeing Georgia on her back, after doing everything I could to see her naked in the shower, there I stood with my cock shoved completely into her throat. She was accomplished at the whole blow job thing. And she liked it, she liked it so much she began using both hands on me. I did not mind. I was weaving in place and would have fallen over if I had not balanced myself using her back and the headboard.

"Sonny! Georgia! What do you think you are doing?" Mom's voice pierced the grunting silence.

We both reacted like the children we were, her children. Georgia gulped, gagged and pulled her mouth off my cock. I staggered back but finding my pants around my ankles could only shuffle since the other alternative was to fall on my ass.

"I am sucking his cock, mother. And guess what? It tastes like pussy! I think baby brother has been out catting around." Georgia grinned, then regained her hold on the back of Mom's head. "You are not finished, Mom. Keep eating. It is my turn after all. I did you good now you have to do me."

"But, but, bllluummmpthhh!" Mom's next word was garbled by pussy as her mouth was pressed down into Georgia's cunt. I knew that Georgia, in her state, could not force my mother to do that. Mom was complicit in the scene before me, fully complicit.

"Fuck her!" Georgia hissed. With her one free hand, she pointed at Mom's wagging ass. "Fuck her. She needs cock! Something has her so horny I thought she was going to kill me when she came on my face while ago." Then Georgia gulped and tensed, her hips jerked and both hands were directing my mother's face against her pussy and clit. She gleeped and squeaked. Her head snapped back, banging against the headboard and her mouth opened. "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck yes. Right there, mommy, right there." Her head lulled toward me, she was apparently unable to hold it upright any longer. "Fuck her, Sonny. Give her your cock. She has been aching for it for years. Now is the timmmmmeee, commminnnng!" Georgia flapped her ass at Mom but Mom held on, growling and slurping the whole time.

I woke up. The time was now. I tore off my clothes, thankful that Sammy arrived when he did. What timing! I was naked and on the bed while Georgia was still wailing. It must have been a good one because her whole body was shaking and bucking. She lost her hold on mother's head and neither of them seemed to notice or mind. Mom kept eating and Georgia kept coming.

When I got onto the bed, Mom lifted her head but then returned to her activity between my sister's pale white legs. Mom's knees were spread wide, with her feet splayed behind her, leaving a nice place for me crawl into. I did. I knelt behind my mother, my hard cock bobbing before me. I could see the sheen of cum on my mother's inner thighs. I placed a hand on her ass, her gorgeous, forty-two inch ass. Her head came up from Georgia's pussy.

"Sonny." She panted. "Sonny." Then she dove back in. I put my other hand on her other cheek and shuffled forward a bit. My mother groaned at my touch and her ass stopped its motions. I ran a finger down the crease of her ass, over her asshole and down to her now weeping pussy.

Mom's head rose with a shriek, a wordless keening that ended with a grunt when I shoved a finger into her pussy. I was lucky. Without any exploration, I found her entrance and my finger slipped easily into my mother's body.

"Oh sweet Mary and me!" Mom gasped. "Oh fucking Mary!"

Georgia's beautiful blue eyes opened. Then they widened when she saw where I was.

"Fuck her, Sonny, fuck her!" Georgia wheezed. One of her hands found mother's face and stroked it. Mom laid her face on Georgia's thigh.

I touched Mom's bulging pussy lips with the head of my cock. Mom jerked so hard the whole bed rocked. I pressed it against her and she pressed back at me. My cock head entered her. I pulled it back out.

"No, no, no." She grunted, her ass wagged and waved at me. My hands on her cheeks kept her way from my cock.

"Say it, Mom." I said softly. "Say it."

She tried to lift her head without moving the rest of her body but could not. She dropped it back onto Georgia's perfectly white thigh. "Fuck me, Sonny. Put your beautiful cock into me!" Mom panted. "Fuck me, please!"

I did. Mom wailed and screamed and came before I had a chance to bottom out. Her knees slipped on the bed and she went flat, losing my cock in the process. Her body twitched so hard, she rolled onto her back over Georgia's leg, her eyes clinched closed, her mouth open. But the pose she chose was on her back, her hands pulling at her knees but pulling them wide. She was asking to be fucked. I clambered over Georgia's leg and got between Mom's knees again. Her eyes opened when she felt me approach, then closed as my cock approached her seething, hairless pussy. I socketed the end in her and shoved. My mother convulsed, thrashing but not moving her pussy. I sank my cock balls deep into my mother. Lucky for me I had come a couple times already. The feeling of her body under me was unbelievable. I pulled back and pumped into her again. Still she shuddered with orgasm. I stroked her slowly for a while till she finally blew hard and dropped her legs. Then I bent over her and sank my cock into her again. Her thighs accommodated me. I touched my lips to hers.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me, then she closed them and she kissed me back. Her mouth opened and her tongue found mine. Mom groaned and her body shivered again. I pulled back.

"Oh sweet Mary, fuck me Sonny!" I kissed her lips and mouth again, only then thinking about her magnificent tits. I pulled away from her and found one breast, kissing over it, though it was damp from her exertions. I found her nipple and sucked it again, the first time in many, many years. Mom grunted, packing her pussy against my impacted cock, pounding up at me with her ass over and over again. I found the other nipple and she screamed, coming again. Her whole body shook, her arms waggled like she was being shocked with electricity. Her head lulled to one side and I bent over her thrashing body and fastened onto her neck. I sucked and bit and kissed, raising a huge bruise, a love bite, a hickey on her neck. I wanted to be sure this was not a deniable dream.

I slowed my pumping into her pussy. She calmed, panting which I thought was excitement till she asked me to lift up. I was crushing her. I struggled to my elbows and peered into her eyes. I saw love. She wiped my face with one of her hands, then used a sheet to swab the sweat from my brow. Then abruptly, as though only then recalling her presence, she glanced upwards at Georgia. "Fuck her, now." Mom said. "She needs cock as bad as I did. Fuck your sister, Sonny!"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers