Making the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

Brent stopped and grabbed my arm. "You mean? You mean they are going to be eating each other?"

I grinned, "One way or another. Let's go see what we find." I quietly opened the front door and closed it behind Brent. I listened. Then I heard it, the faint staccato grunting, the uninhibited gasping of a woman approaching ecstasy. I kicked off my shoes, quietly. Brent followed suit. I tiptoed to the stairs and ascended, skipping the fourth last which Brent noticed and mimicked. The sound grew louder. I turned the corner to approach my mother's room. Her door was open and the sound clearly came from there. Just like last night, I eased my way up to the door.

"Unngghhh, unngghhh, unnnggggggghhhhhhh." I peeked around the edge of the door and saw Mrs. Wills sitting on my mother's face, grunting as she ground her pussy down onto the lips and tongue giving pleasure below her. She was leaning on her hands, rocking her hips, arching her back, her head bowed in concentration between her arms.

I turned back to Brent. "Wait here, listen, don't waste your wood. I think we will need it. You'll know when to join in." Brent nodded. I could see he was hard. With that, I slipped inside. The first thing I heard confused me. Underneath Laura's moaning and grunting, I heard buzzing. I glanced at the bed, at the naked body underneath Laura's rocking body and got a shock. The hips were narrow and I could plainly see a bush, black hair in a matted, unruly mess. The tits were smaller, flatter with longer nipples than I expected. I gulped, certain something was amiss. It was not my mother eating Mrs. Wills!

I looked towards the buzzing, understanding it did not come from the bed. I found my mother, she was slumped in the lounge by the bathroom door, with a buzzing dildo shoved deep into her pussy, her head was back and her eyes were closed. Something about looking at someone alerts them. Her eyes opened. Her eyes widened. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and stood up, finger to her lips. She padded over to me, naked and pulled me into the bathroom. Once out of the way, she shouted, "be back in a moment, girls," and closed the door. No one responded.

Before I could say anything, she covered my mouth with hers. Her kiss ignited me and my cock flexed against her naked body. I tore my lips away from her. "Who the fuck is that?" I asked.

"I need cock. Will you fuck me?" She started to kneel, her hands were shaking. "Christ, I have been watching those two for an hour and a half and I am half crazy!"

I could see that. I pulled her back to standing. "Mother, who is eating Laura?"

"Oh, that is Anne, Mrs. Kingston. She caught Laura leaving and told her she knew she was fucking you. She said she was going to tell everyone. Laura insisted that she had discussed it with me but Anne did not believe her so Laura brought her here." She looked down and smiled. "We sort of seduced her. I figured if you wanted to fuck us both, three would be no problem." Mom smiled at me and began to rub my rising cock. "I made a deal with her. I told her it was the same deal I made with Laura."

"Deal?" I questioned. "What deal?"

"You fuck her while I watch. But she is Chinese, loves to negotiate!"

"What does that mean?" I pressed.

Mom kissed me on the lips. "She wants your cock, and Chris' cock, that was Laura's contribution but she wants to watch you fuck me and Chris fuck Laura. And she gets you both! If we do that, she shuts up. Laura insisted that Annie had to eat her till you got back, though. Anne has learned a lot in a couple hours about sucking pussy and Laura has learned to enjoy it. What took you so long?" Mom laughed. "Go fuck her so you can fuck me."

Once again, I felt the MILF list getting out of our control, my control. I had a thought and went with it. I opened the door and strode into the room, not quietly. Laura's head lifted, she looked like she was three sheets to the wind, her eyes were dull, her lips wet and limpid. "Hi, Sonny. Thank god you are here. If I come again I'll pass out." Laura tried to pull her body off the woman's face but Mrs. Kingston would not let her go, her hands gripped the hips rubbing against her face, pulling them violently downwards. "Oh god, commmiiinnng againnnnnn!" Laura shouted and her body began to shake. She sat down on Mrs. Kingston's face, grinding her pussy. Anne put a hand down to her own pussy and began to rub.

"Fuck her, Sonny. I promised. Then me." Mom hissed beside me. She reached around and started unbuttoning my shorts. I let her, her bare tits massaged my back. She pulled my shorts and briefs down to my ankles. I stepped out of them. I pulled off my shirt. On the bed, Laura Wills was tottering and she fell over onto the bed. Mrs. Kingston's head came up, one hand furiously rubbed her pussy and the other found her breast and began to massage it, pinching the nipple. Then she saw me.

I wanted someone to taste pussy on my cock so I could not fuck her right away. I had hoped to get Mrs. Wills tonsils on my cock but she seemed spent. I put a hand on Mom's shoulder and pressed. She glanced at Mrs. Kingston then at me and got to her knees, her ass flaring below her. God but she was sexy. I positioned her so that Anne could see my cock with Mom in profile. Mom leaned forward and kissed the end of my cock. She pulled back and looked up at me. I grasped her head but did not force her. Her tongue snaked out and she licked around the head. She smacked her lips and sucked on the head, taking it further into her mouth. She pulled back.

"Someone has been a nasty boy. Who did you fuck, Sonny?"

"Mrs. Rossini." I said without thinking.

Mom's response was to open her mouth and suck my cock deep into her mouth and then swallow it deeper. The feeling of her mouth on my cock shook me. Mrs. Kingston, however, gasped. Laura sat up beyond her, looking bewildered and cum drunk. She looked at me and then watched my mother suck my cock, trying furiously to focus her eyes. She put a hand on Mrs. Kingston's breast and stroked it. Mrs. Kingston fell back to the bed, but kept her head turned, watching my mother suck me, her own hands busy.

I pulled Mom off my cock, she did not release her mouth from my cock willingly. She started to rise but I pushed her back to her knees. "Stay there," I muttered. I went to the door and gestured Brent into the room. I pulled him by the elbow to stand before Mom. She registered shock. "Suck him, Mother, while I fuck Mrs. Kingston." When she did not move but gaped at me, I said, "I fucked his mom, the least you can do is blow him." I went to the bed. Anne Kingston watched me like a cat stalking a mouse, a pussy stalking a cock. Her eyes were wide but never left my cock. Her hands worked, rubbing her bushy cunt and one breast while Laura stroked the other. I crawled over her leg and she spread them to give me room. She withdrew her hand, laying both arms above her head. I stroked the wild hair at her pussy and her hips rose to meet my caress. A sigh escaped her thick lips. I found the lips of her pussy and ran a finger between them, feeling the liquid pooling there. Her lean legs glistened with her juice. I directed my cock to the wet spot and shoved.

"Aaaaiiiiiaaahhhh!" Mrs. Kingston screamed as my cock plunged the entire length of her very wet, very tight pussy, about half a cock length. When I was seated in her body, I stopped. She looked at me, her expression a mixture of horror and lust. Her hips bound off the bed, sucking the cock in her body deeper. I glanced at Brent and Mom.

My mother knelt before him staring at me while I shoved my cock into Mrs. Kingston. Brent was watching me, he wiped his hand the sides of his shorts, his cock clearly visible in profile. When Mom noticed me looking at her, she smiled and turned her eyes to the cock before her. She unbuttoned Brent's shorts and unzipped them. She ran a hand over his underwear coated cock and it flinched. She pursed her lips.

I glanced down at Mrs. Kingston, she was watching them too. I caught Mrs. Wills' eyes and she smiled at me and bent to kiss Annie's breast. Annie writhed beneath the kiss but did not turn her head. Her body rippled and I felt the contraction on my cock. I pulled back and pushed back into her. Annie grunted when I hit bottom. Her legs lifted beside me, coiling around me as I sat between her legs, pulling at me, trying to tip me over onto her. Anne watched my mother on her knees, stroking Brent's cloth-covered cock.

Brent's shorts dropped to the floor. Brent stripped off his shirt. Mother took hold of the waist band of his briefs with a forefinger and thumb of each hand and slowly began to peel them down, pulling them out and over Brent's semi-erect cock. It slanted to the side, the head well out of sight around the far side of his body. I watched Mother's eyes as the cock came into view.

"Oh, your friend big boy!" Mrs. Kingston hissed. "I fuck him too!" She giggled then. "Fuck me, now, Sonny, then you fuck Mommy! I want see you fuck own mother. Make you Mother Fucker." She hunched her pussy up at me and clinched with her considerable internal muscles. The feeling swamped me and I fell forward, planting my hands by her shoulders. I pulled back.

"Did you hear what Sonny said, Brent?" My mother asked.

I looked over and saw Brent's cock flop forward. My mother caught it in one hand and kissed the end. It curved up so she had to pull it lower. She licked the end.

Brent was nodding but Mom was not watching. She stopped licking and pulled back, looking up at him. Brent cleared his throat. "Yeah, he fucked my Mom." He said, his voice hoarse, raspy.

"So, you thought it was your turn?"

"To fuck his mom, to fuck you?" Brent nodded. "Seems fair, right?" Mother did not answer but sucked his cock into her mouth and began to give it her full attention. Brent groaned.

"Kiss her, Sonny." Laura whispered beside me but instead of letting me, she leaned over the Chinese woman and licked her cheek and then kissed her full on the mouth. Annie's eyes widened, staring into mine as Laura soul kissed her. Annie's hips jerked, her legs lifted and she wound them around me, locking her ankles in the small of my back. Laura pulled back and I replaced her. I reached up and grasped Mrs. Kingston by the wrists and stretched her body beneath me while my lips kissed her, lifting my hips as I loomed over her then pounding down into her. She bucked under me. She broke the kiss with a groan as I bottomed out in her taut pussy and looked towards my mother and Brent. His cock was about two thirds sunk into my beautiful mother's mouth. Her long black hair covered her laboring shoulders and her huge tits rubbed against Brent's bare legs as she fought to get the monster cock into her mouth and throat. Brent had one hand on the back of mom's head and the other on a shoulder. She was slowly coming off his cock, leaving it glistening, huge and hard.

Mrs. Kingston fought against me, releasing her legs. "Let go. Fuck Blondie, then fuck Mommy. I want big cock!" She pulled her arms free and pushed at my chest. Her feet got under me and she lifted me off and out of her body. I got off of her, wondering what we had gotten into by letting this hellion into the mix. Laura rolled onto her back, opening her legs. I stood beside the bed till Mrs. Kingston, who was staring at me, flung a hand at me, pointing at mother. I walked over to mom who was sucking hard on what she could get into her mouth of Brent's cock. Brent was pumping at her face, pushing her head onto his cock.

I moved behind mom. Brent opened his eyes, his face a mask. "Pull out. Fuck Mrs. Kingston," I said.

Brent stared at me then removed his hands from my mother. She was oblivious. I waited till she pulled back then I pulled her off his cock.

"Cock." She whispered before looking up at me and relaxing in my grasp. Brent moved by us to the bed. He stood by it for a moment. Mrs. Kingston rose up, wiped his cock with the sheet and then sucked it into her mouth. Brent groaned. Mrs. Wills sat up on her elbow and stared at Mrs. Kingston sucking Brent's cock. I could not see much besides Brent's flexing ass and the mop of black hair at his crotch. She pulled back and I could see her face. She looked up at him.

"Fuck Mrs. Kingston, now big boy. Put cock where it count!"

Brent moved between Anne's legs on the bed and inserted his cock, rising up a bit to get the head tucked into her cunt. She arched her back, aligning her pussy. Brent bent forward, Annie grasped him by the waist, lifted her legs so that her heels rested on his upper tights and hunched her crotch at him. Brent crunched forward, driving his cock into Mrs. Kingston. She screamed and contracted her legs, pulling him deeper into her pussy. Her whole body arched and thrashed, her head shook from side to side, her eyes clinched closed. Her scream tapered off till it was just a whistle from her open mouth but still she thrashed. Brent pulled back and plunged his cock home again, pinning her to the bed. Her legs dropped to the mattress, open, while her hips thrust up at him, over and over again. Mrs. Kingston bucked and shook as the huge cock penetrated her, pinning her to the bed.

"Fuck me, beeg boy!" Annie shrieked, "Then you fuck them. Fuck me good first!" Brent began to pump his cock methodically into the woman. He fucked her straight armed for a while before lying down and covering her so all but her hair seemed to disappear beneath him with her legs appearing below his crotch. The bed seemed to swallow her. Brent wedged his hands beneath him, presumably grabbing her by the ass and began to hammer her. His down stroke elicited a guttural grunt from somewhere beneath him.

"Jesus, he is huge." Mom said, her hand finding my cock. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. I helped her to her feet and put my arm around her naked body. She kept a hand on my erect cock, slick with Anne's moisture. "I never watched anyone fuck before, not in person. It is amazing. He must be killing her." Mom whispered, awe evident in her voice.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah, aaaahhhhiiiiiiieeeeeaahhh!" Anne's voice was a bit muffled. Brent arched up, showing us Anne's face, frozen in a grimace of ecstasy. When she relaxed, he began to kiss her, supporting himself on his elbows while his hips continued to pummel her. Anne kissed him back, rising up and pressing her lips to his, her eyes wild with passion, sweating with orgasm.

The hand I had resting on my mother's forty-four inch hips squeezed her ass. She looked up at me and I bent to kiss her. Her hand moved on my cock and I wanted to be in her. I broke the kiss and saw Laura watching us, her eyes going back and forth between us and Brent's ass pounding the Chinese woman beside her. Annie was arching her body as Brent kissed and fucked her. Suddenly, Brent flinched, his whole body tightened. I could see his hips flex and his down stroke was nuclear, crashing down into the woman below him so that she grunted much louder into Brent's mouth. Then he was jerking, little humping motions while he dumped his load into her clutching pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Brent groaned and collapsed, his head on the far side of Mrs. Kingston's head. She turned it and looked at us. She pulled her hand loose and pointed at us. "You eat me now." She patted Laura with her other hand, patting her head like she was a puppy, "Blondie, you clean off big boy with mouth. Get him hard again, maybe fuck him."

Brent, apparently aware though inert, rolled off of Mrs. Kingston. Her pussy sucked at the cock as he withdrew from her, a long continuous slurping sound that ended with a wet pop. Laura scooted out of his way, sat up and began to lick his softening cock, smeared with cum. She ran her tongue along its length, over and over again, sucking and slurping. It twitched and she jumped, startled by the immense motion so close to her face. Brent's eyes were closed and he did not move, even when Laura finally lifted his rubbery cock and began to suck the head, ovaling her lips and licking with her tongue before pulling it into her mouth.

Mrs. Kingston had been watching Laura too, but when the cock began to disappear into the blond woman's mouth, she turned her head. "Mommy, your turn to eat me. Come lick up come and suck me clean."

Mother slipped from my hold and walked over to the bed. Her sexy hips swung back and forth, her narrow waist accenting the bulbous flare of her round hips. I wanted her badly at that moment. She crawled onto the bed, working her way between Anne's spread legs. She stared into the matted mess of the woman's crotch. Anne put a hand on the back of her head and pressed her face into her crotch. "Clean me up, Mommy Dearest!" Annie said with a cackle, a hacking laugh before looking at me.

Beside her, Laura was grunting on Brent's cock which remained rubbery. She removed her mouth from it and resumed licking and sucking the head and down its length. Annie gestured to me. I moved to the bed.

"Fuck her." She hissed, pointing at my mother's raised hips as she crotched between Annie's V'ed legs. "Become Motherfucker!"

Brent's head raised and he looked at me, then his eyes moved to the sight of my naked mother eating his come out of Annie's pounded pussy. He got to his elbows, lifting his back off the bed. Annie moved higher on the bed, pilling pillows behind her back. Mom followed the scooting pussy with tongue and lips, lapping at Annie and sucking at the pussy, making Annie jerk and shiver several times before she got settled. Brent's cock began to stiffen. Feeling it, Laura got to her knees and began to suck it into her mouth and down her throat, taking the implied challenge till nearly three quarters of it disappeared into her mouth. Brent groaned, closing his eyes for a moment but keeping his position.

I moved down the bed and got on it behind my mother's raised ass. I laid a hand on her hip and her head came up with a grunt. Annie pushed her face back down, hunching her cunt at my Mother. Something must have connected because Annie grunted and dropped back onto the pillows, her hips hunching over and over, faster and faster. Mother grabbed Annie by the ass and tried to hold onto the flailing ass but she was unsuccessful till Anne stiffened and shrieked again, her hips shaking. Mother immediately licked the pussy, running her tongue between the convulsing pussy lips and up through the dewy black hair and back again. Annie's hips dropped to the bed and Mom's face followed, she attached her lips to the pussy and sucked, hard, then speared her tongue into it. Annie grunted and arched her body once more.

I parted my mother's hips, pulling her cheeks apart till I could clearly see her damp pussy with the dimpled cone of her asshole above it. Mother arched her back. Laura lifted her mouth off Brent's cock. Brent stared at me, a look of serious concentration. He did not have his glasses on and so he squinted a bit. "Fuck her, Sonny. I want to see you fuck your mother like you fucked mine." He urged.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to my Mom's pussy and shoved it into her. Her head came up and I heard her exhaling. Then, as I slid deeper, she lowered her head again and I heard her sucking, loudly on the pussy below her mouth. I bottomed out.

"God, he's fucking his mother." Brent said.

"Yeah." Laura breathed. They looked at each other. Laura started to mount him but Annie slapped his chest.

"Fuck her from behind, like motherfucker." They arranged themselves that way and soon Laura was watching me upside down, her head hanging between her arms as Brent began to press his cock into her body from behind.

I pulled part way out of my mother and shoved it home once more. I pulled back out. Mother was becoming so wet, I swore she was squishing as I slammed home once more. Beside me Brent worked his cock all the way into Laura's quivering body. Laura's arms collapsed and her upper torso fell to the bed. Brent pulled out and I matched his motion. When he slammed home, I slammed home.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers