Making the Most of Country Living

Story Info
Jackie starts her own slave farm.
1.2k words
3.73
17.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Jackie and Harold were very happy in their marriage and had all life had to offer. Harold was the owner of a huge construction company and made enough money for them to live very comfortably. Though he worked long hours some days, the rewards were well worth the effort. Jackie lived the leisure life being rich in every way. Jackie always dressed to kill in sexy clothes and shoes making her a favorite of the posh neighborhood men. She knew she could have anyone she wished, but chose Harold because of his submissive nature toward her. He was a very articulate man at business and would run a very tight ship, but at home he lived a different life.

Jackie was the boss at home and relished the idea of having a man at her beck and call when Harold was there. A lot of weekends were spent with Harold naked and pleasing her in all the ways she enjoyed. When he was at work, he was never bothered by her but arriving home, he knew his role. His work schedule was always posted on the fridge for Jackie to see. If changes occurred he called her immediately. If arriving home later than what he has posted and not calling ahead, the punishment was either given that day, or saved on Jackie's list to be dealt with on Saturday and Sunday. Jackie always arranged for them to be out Saturday night with friends, or entertain at their place. All of their friends were very rich and afforded the same lifestyle as they. The wives all enjoyed luxury far above the norm. Jackie was not sure if any of the other women dominated their spouses as she did, as all acted very vanilla in public. When they had visited friends no signs of this life were ever revealed in their homes. Jackie had plans to find out though, and plans to expand her enjoyment to an unheard of level in this rich community.

Jackie had drove by a place for sale just out of town with acreage, large house with huge barns for sale. She had called and made an appointment to view on a Saturday morning and advised Harold on Friday night. When they viewed it, Jackie was hooked on all it had to offer. Harold, being in the construction business, surveyed all the building and found them to be well built with no flaws. Jackie made the offer and was advised within twenty-four hours that the bid was accepted. She was happy beyond control and plans were being drawn up in her head as to how she would use the many features at her disposal.

Harold was told to take some time off from his business while they moved into this great home. She arranged for all the household help to work at her new place and listed their old house.

Jackie was lying by the pool making her list of ideas and how best to make them a reality. First, she needed submissive men to have at her disposal during the week. These men needed to be in chastity 24/7 with her being their key holder as to control them completely. Second, she needed to have a meeting with all her female friends to see if they might have some fantasies to explore involving the use of men in degrading ways. She would have a lot of work to do, but the joys of completing her mission would be immeasurable.

From her ad in a BDSM paper she had about ten male applicants to interview. Most of them she dismissed, but three were well qualified for her role. They agreed to come back when she called them. The meeting with her friends produced four women who fell into the category of being dominant, even though were not involved with their husbands in that matter. Very soon Jackie had put together the start of her plan to use men for the only thing they were good for, serving the women in all ways.

The first get together was held on a Thursday. The slaves and women started out by the pool with each woman having a naked slave in chastity and free run of the property to enjoy using them. Some of the women put the slaves to work on their knees using their tongue to lick their assets and enjoy some things they didn't get at home. Jackie enjoyed watching her friends orgasm over and over, even the slaves moaning from the hard concrete on their knees or the nipple clamps being pulled and twisted to assure their tongues kept the rhythm required. When they had tired of this, Jackie invited them to the barn and ordered the slave to follow.

When entering the barn it was cool and all the women realized it was climate controlled as the sun was getting hot outside. Jackie introduced the males to the whipping blocks where each was tied by wrist and ankles in a bent over position with their ass's high in the air. Jackie demonstrated a riding crop workout on the first slave which left him wiggling and begging. Smiling, she invited the women to come and whip a male if they wished. Jackie sat on the sofa and watched as each woman took out her frustration on the males. They used leather paddles, crops, and straps and really enjoyed making the men count out loud as they reddened their asses. When all women had sat down enjoying a drink as they admired the asses they had just whipped, Jackie introduced a single tail whip for the women to try. She demonstrated it on each male and the ladies enjoyed the sound it made and the groan of the slaves. Jackie explained it took some practice to hit your mark, but she had used it for years on Harold and he hated it. The women laughed as she continued to snap it over and over bring sobs from the men. Jackie advised the women if they wanted to untie any of the slaves for use they could. If not they could continue to sit and enjoy the cold drinks and snacks in the barn.

One of the ladies elected to bring a slave to her chair placing his sore ass on the floor and removing her swim suit bottom so as to use his tongue while her feet were on his shoulders. She sipped her drink as she ordered his tongue to remain hard as he fucked her asshole with it and threatened to whip him again if he failed to please her. She closed her eyes as she relaxed in the comfy chair and listened to the other women as they talked. Jackie could tell her friends were enjoying themselves and the men were not. That made her feel so good and the fact of knowing Harold would pay his dues this weekend began to make her wet. She was amused to see the woman using the slave had begun to pinch her nipples as the slave did his job. She smiled as the woman had a big orgasm as she yanked the slaves head into her crotch and held him there until his face was soaked and her sighs were complete. She had him lie face down in front of her as she rested her high heels on his red ass, grinding them into his sore flesh as he sucked in his breathe in pain. Yes, this was going to grow into something very special.