Making The Perfect Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,219 Followers

"My collar," asked Mark confused.

Chrissie pulled a black studded collar from the drawer and held it up. "Yes your collar. Miss Kiersten requires all her pets to wear collars during her sessions."

"Oh," replied Mark. Her explanation seemed to make sense to him.

Chrissie walked over to him and wrapped the leather collar around his neck and fastened the collar. Its snugness was comforting to Mark. "Stand up so I can see how it looks on you," ordered Chrissie.

Mark stood unable to hide his erection. Chrissie smiled. "Wow. It looks so sexy on you. It's a perfect fit. Miss. Kiersten will be very pleased. Sit down Mark."

Mark was happy to hear that Miss Kiersten would be pleased. When Chrissie ordered him to sit, he got down on his knees. This was the way pets were supposed to sit. Mark didn't know why, but he knew kneeling was the right thing to do.

In his kneeling position he got a clear view of Chrissie's panties. They were sheer white lace panties and Mark could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips through the front of the panties. They were damp with her excitement and so he could also see the pink color of her pussy lips pressing against the thin fabric. Mark's mouth seemed to salivate at the wonderful sight. He desperately wanted to taste her pussy.

"Good boy," Chrissie said as she patted him on the head. "Miss Kiersten is ready to see you now."

She attached a steel leash to the front of his collar and tugged on it. Mark followed behind her, walking on his hands and knees. Her panties were a thong style and so he got a wonderful view of her ass as she walked in front of him.

Isabella was sitting in her usual arm chair, awaiting their arrival. Chrissie led Mark over to Isabella and announced, "Your next appointment is ready."

Mark kneeled in front of Isabella and watched as Chrissie leaned in to give Isabella a welcome peck on the lips. Isabella had other plans in mind. She held Chrissie's head and pushed her tongue into Chrissie's mouth. The two girls shared a deep passionate tongue kiss right in front of Mark. Mark watched as Isabella's fingers caressed Chrissie's pussy lips through her damp panties. Then two of her fingers snuck inside the panties and slowly pushed in and out of her pussy.

Chrissie moaned in pleasure. Mark could not believe the show that was going on inches from his face. A wet spot formed on the front of his pants from all the excitement. Isabella withdrew her fingers and said to Chrissie, "That will be all for now darling."

"Yes Miss Kiersten," Chrissie moaned in an aroused voice. She unhooked the leash from Mark and sauntered out of the room with the leash in her hand.

Isabella held the two fingers up that were deep inside Chrissie's pussy. Mark could see her juices glistening in the light. Isabella wiggled her fingers, gesturing for him to come closer. "Come here my pet. I know this is what you want."

Isabella held her two fingers in front of Mark and he knew what to do. Mark greedily licked and sucked Chrissie's juices from Isabella's fingers. Isabella pushed her finger in and out, fucking his mouth. "Mmmm. Isn't that good pet? Chrissie's special sauce is so delicious and addicting. You can't get enough of it, can you? Licking a woman's pussy is a great form of pleasure for a woman. You can't get enough of it can you? You will always crave the taste of pussy Mark."

Mark continued to lick and suck Isabella's fingers. His mind was weak and was absorbing her words like a sponge. Isabella snapped her fingers and Mark instantly stopped licking and looked up at Isabella.

"Mark are you ready to look at products now," asked Isabella in a business like tone.

Mark was enjoying himself so much that he forgot the real reason why he was there. He was disappointed that the fun could not continue but he knew he must obey Isabella. "Yes, Miss Kiersten," replied Mark

"Good. I'm going to show you some men's underwear and then ask you a few questions. It's very important to my research that you answer honestly. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Isabella led Mark over to a table. Three pairs of underwear were laid out on the table. One pair was plain white cotton briefs, one pair was black silk boxers, and one pair was white satin briefs accented with several rows of white lace ruffles that circled around the underwear.

Isabella asked, "Which pair caught your attention first?"

"The white pair," admitted Mark.

"And why is that," inquired Isabella.

Mark stared at the white underwear. He thought they were more feminine than masculine. "Well, they don't really seem like men's underwear."

"And why is that," inquired Isabella again.

"They're very silky and pretty. They kinda remind me of panties."

"So are you saying silk is more feminine? Haven't you ever worn silk boxers."

Mark could not take his eyes of the underwear as he talked. "Yeah, but they weren't lacey."

"Girls do like lace, don't they?"

"Yes," answered Mark wondering where this was leading.

"Well if girls like lace, then don't you think it would make sense for a guy to wear lace for her? She might find it to be sexy."

Mark never thought of it that way before. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Is there anything else that attracted you to that pair of underwear?"

Mark was truly mesmerized by the shiny silk fabric. It was just like Chrissie's scarf. He imagined the silk would feel incredible against his skin. "Well, to be honest, the fabric looks so smooth and sexy."

"Yes, I would agree. The inside is even silkier. It is double-line with extremely smooth satin fabric. Pick them up. Feel for yourself."

Mark picked up the silk underwear and looked on the inside. It was shiny satin. His cock twitched at the sight. Isabella said, "Try them on Mark. I want you to put them on and see how they feel."

Mark looked up, surprised at the request. "You mean now? You want me to put them on now?"

"Yes pet. Don't be shy. You can put your clothes on the couch for now. Go ahead pet. Put on your pretty underwear."

Mark knew he should listen to her. He took off his shoes and shirt and then pulled his pants and underwear off. His hard cock sprang free. Isabella was delighted at the size of his hard cock. She helped him step into the underwear. Mark's body shivered as the silk slid up his legs. Before she pulled them all the way up, Isabella unfastened Velcro strap's on each side of the underwear and a silk sleeve fell forward.

Isabella explained. "This pair of underwear was designed just for a man. This sleeve is for your cock. To Mark's surprise, Isabella grasped his cock and pointed it down. She slid the silky underwear up, while guiding the tip of his cock into the opening of the sleeve on the inside of the underwear. Mark's entire body shivered as his cock, ass, and balls were completely surrounded by silk. His cock grew even harder as the silky material slid over it. His hard cock fit snugly into the padded sleeve.

"This feels incredible. I think I died and went to heaven," joked Mark.

Isabella giggled. I'm glad you like them because you're assignment is to wear them all weekend."

"Really," asked Mark somewhat excited and somewhat nervous about wearing the strange underwear. As comforting as they were, he felt a bit silly wearing them. Miss Kiersten did a great job at convincing him the lace was more for the girls to admire on him but he still felt they were feminine looking. He also thought he looked silly standing in front of Isabella with his cock pointing straight out through the silk sleeve.

All his nervousness disappeared when Isabella firmly grasped his cock through the sleeve. The sleeve was padded and lined with silk and it felt incredible as it molded around is cock when she squeezed. She pumped his cock a few times and Mark thought he was going to orgasm as the smooth fabric rubbed over his cock. His knees went weak and he moaned, "That feels incredible."

"Yes, I know pet. I just wanted to give you a sample of how you can enjoy this underwear. Isabella winked at him playfully and stroked his cock a few more times. "As you can see, this is great for masturbating or for your lover to tease and play with you. You are loving this underwear now, aren't you pet?"

"Oh yes," confirmed Mark. "I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on anything with these on."

"You just concentrate on enjoying them. Chrissie is going to upload a recording onto your MP3 player that I know you are going to love. Make sure you listen to it at least once this weekend. When you come back on Monday we will to discuss what it was like for you to wear them all weekend."

"Yes Miss Kiersten," replied Mark obediently.

"Each night you can hand wash them. Since you're going to hand wash these, you might as well offer to wash Amy's delicates. I'm sure it would please her if you did that for her. It's good to please your fiancé before the wedding don't you think?"

Mark liked that it would please Amy. Lately he had strong desires to ensure that Amy was pleased with him. It seemed that the closer the wedding was getting the more he was realizing that a good husband is a husband that pleases his wife. He agreed whole heartedly with Miss Kiersten, "Yes Miss Kiersten, I really want to please Amy. Thank you for that great idea."

"You're welcome pet. Chrissie will take care of you now."

Before Isabella even finished her sentence, Mark heard Chrissie's heels clicking across the wood floor. He felt very self-conscious being in silk and lace underwear in-front of her and so his eyes shot down at the ground and he blushed slightly. She walked towards him with the leash dangling from her hands. Mark kneeled down and let her attach the leash to his collar. Once again he was afforded a clear view of her white panties beneath her skirt. He loved how the lace fabric clung to her pussy lips, outlining their swollen shape. His mouth began to water as he stared at the wet spot on her panties. He remembered licking her juices off Isabella's fingers. Isabella's words echoed in his head, "Chrissie's special sauce is so delicious and addicting. You can't get enough of it"

All Mark could think about was tasting her pussy again. He desperately wanted to please her by licking her pussy. Mark was jolted out of his daydream when Chrissie tugged on the leash. "Come on pet," she said in a sweet voice.

Mark crawled behind her unable to keep his eyes off here ass. As he crawled behind her, the silk underwear slid all around his ass, balls, and cock, sending erotic shivers through his body. He never knew crawling could be so pleasurable. It was a torturous tease for Mark because the smooth silky fabric caressed his body so lightly. It was enough friction to create shivers of pleasure all over his cock and balls, but not enough pressure to bring him to an orgasm. When they reached the waiting area, Mark was ready to hump anything in sight.

Chrissie tugged on his leash for him to stand-up so that she could admire his underwear. "I just love the underwear you picked out. It's so pretty and sexy on you," she commented as she traced her hand over the silk and lace. She grabbed the waistband and pulled-up on the underwear, adjusting it so that it was nice and snug around him. Once again the fabric caressed his sensitive areas and Mark's legs grew weak from the sudden rush of pleasure.

Chrissie tugged on the cock sleeve, weakening Mark even more. She was being naughty and they both knew it. Mark's legs grew so weak that he had to hold onto Chrissie for balance. He moaned, "That feels so incredible."

Chrissie giggled. Playfully and seductively she said, "I know. It's making me so hot. My pussy is dripping. What are you going to do about it?"

Mark looked up at her, surprised at the question. He knew what he wanted to do and she knew it as well. She pushed down on his shoulders, encouraging him to act on his desires. Mark dropped to his knees and Chrissie pulled his head into her wet crotch. For a moment he was smothered against her wet panties. Her pussy smell filled his nostrils and he was in heaven.

Chrissie eased up her hold just enough for Mark to open his mouth and get his tongue out. He licked the front of her panties and she moaned with approval. Chrissie slid her panties down allowing Mark full access to her shaved pussy. Mark attacked her swollen lips with his tongue and mouth. He could not get enough of her taste. He was hungry for her secret sauce.

As Mark orally pleasured her, Chrissie held the back of his head and grinded her pussy up and down his face. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Lick my pussy. Deeper....Deeper....harder. Pleasure me slut."

Her words sent Mark into a frenzy. He licked hard and did his best to meet her demands and bring her to an orgasm. Her moans grew louder and her thrusting became harder and faster. Mark pushed deeper into her pussy, helping her ride the orgasmic waves over and over again.

When her orgasm finally ended, her legs were weak. She pushed all her weight forward, causing Mark to land on his back. Chrissie sat on his chest with her legs stretched over the sides of his head. Her pussy stared at his face while she caught her breath. Mark could not believe how wonderful she tasted. The smell of her sex was strong and it made Mark want more. His cock was practically twitching in its new silk home.

"That was awesome. I am so horny," cried Mark in hopes that Chrissie was not done with him yet.

She smiled, satisfied. "Yes, that was incredible. We better stop now. We wouldn't want you to have an accident in your new underwear, would we?"

"I don't care. Please, let's not stop," begged Mark.

Chrissie laughed and squeezed his cock. This underwear makes you so weak. You're already turning into a slut. I like that Mark. I like to see you desperate like this but I don't want to wear you out. You better save all your horniness for Amy tonight. She is the one you really have to please."

Chrissie stood up. "Try to calm down a bit, while I retrieve you clothes."

She disappeared into Isabella's office for a moment and the returned with his clothes. Before he dressed, she refastened the Velcro straps on the cock sleeve to the sides of the underwear. This caused Marks' cock to be pressed up against the front of the underwear. With all the lace and padding it blended right in with the underwear, concealing his erection.

Chrissie loaded his MP3 player with a new file while he dressed. When she was done, she handed him the MP3 player. "You are going to love this file Mark. Listen to it at least once this weekend, o.k."

"O.k.," agreed Mark.

Chrissie also handed him a small box. "This box has delicate soap for washing your underwear each night. Also in the box is an extra sleeve in case you have an accident inside the sleeve during the day. The sleeve is attached with Velcro. Just pull it off and wash it.

Mark blushed at the idea of him having an accident. He knew was close to having one already. "Thank you."

Chrissie leaned in and gave Mark a kiss. Her tongue lightly brushed his lips, sending chills through his body. She pulled back slightly, stared into his eye and smiled devilishly and said. "See you on Monday lover boy."

CHAPTER 3: PLEASING AMY

Friday night Mark met up with Amy and some friends at a local night club. Mark drank beer and danced the night away. To everyone with him, it was just another fun Friday night. However, for Mark it was not the usual fun. Hidden beneath his pants was his special silk underwear. His was self-conscious about the feminine looking underwear. He hoped no one would discover his secret.

The constant rubbing of silk all over his cock and balls, kept him in a horny state of mind. Amy added to his torture by grinding her body against him when they were dancing. Mark was certain she could feel his hard cock. Throughout the night his cock swelled and softened, swelled and softened. He felt like a horny teenager.

Mark was having a blast at the club but he was glad when Amy suggested they head out because all he could think about in his horny state was getting home and fucking her brains out.

They decided to go to Amy's apartment. As soon as Mark shut the door Amy leaned into him and gave him a big kiss. Her hand squeezed his cock through the pants. "A bit horny, aren't we," joked Amy.

"Very horny" admitted Mark. "Remember that research project I'm participating in?"

"Yes. You had a meeting today where you were supposed to test some products. How did it go?"

"It went good. I'm actually testing a product now and it's making me so horny."

"Really? What is it, some kind of sex toy?"

"Believe it or not, it's just underwear."

"Underwear? They must be some special underwear. Let's see them." Amy started pulling at his pants.

"They are really a bit silly," he said trying to push Amy away.

Amy was determined to see his new underwear. She managed to unsnap his pants and pull them down. Mark blushed as he stood in front of her in silk and lace underwear. He was expecting her to laugh at him. Surprisingly she was delighted at the sight.

"Oooh. They are so sexy on you Mark. I love them!"

"Really," asked Mark in a surprised tone.

Amy hugged him tightly and rubbed her hands over his silk and lace covered ass. The sandwich of soft silk around his cock and balls felt incredible. "Oh yes. These look so hot on you. I love the pretty silk and lace."

Amy gave him a deep tongue kiss while she pulled off his shirt. Soon all he was wearing was the white silk and lacey underwear. She squeezed his cock through the soft fabric.

:"It feels like there's padding here," she said curiously.

Mark explained the cock sleeve and undid the Velcro straps allowing his cock to fall forward. Amy was thrilled with this new discovery. "Now I know why you are so horny. I bet the silk feels incredible all around your cock."

"Very incredible," moaned Mark while Amy squeezed and pumped his cock

"Mmmm. We are going to have fun tonight," giggled Amy.

"You are making me feel so good," moaned Mark.

Amy knew he was close to having an orgasm. Her pussy was getting wet from watching him squirm in erotic delight. She continued to tease his cock. "Don't have an orgasm on me yet, Markey. I want to have some fun with these. Why don't you take your mind off your cock for a bit."

Amy pushed him down to his knees. Mark unbuttoned her jeans and helped her out of them. Next her black thong came off. Mark did not hesitate to dive into her neatly trimmed pussy. His tongue pushed deep into her waiting pussy and was instantly covered in her juices. She was wetter than usual indicating to Mark that she was extremely aroused.

Amy put her hands on the back of his head and pressed him into her pussy. "Lick me, Mark....oooohh...yess...lick my pussy....lick me panty boy...."

Mark licked her fast and deep. Her dirty talk drove him wild. He thought it was odd the she referred to him as a panty boy, but he didn't think too much about it. She was soo hot and aroused and that's all that mattered to Mark.

Mark's tongue lapped at her clit. Each time he tickled the swollen nub, Amy's body flinched with pure ecstasy. Amy moaned, "don't stop...suck my clit.....harder..."

She held his head tight to her pussy and grinded her hips into him. Mark could feel the orgasm coursing though her body. He was thrilled to be pleasing her.

Amy finally released Mark's head. He kneeled before her catching his breath. Amy loved the sight of his hard silk covered cock bobbing up and down with excitement. She rubbed her foot along the underside of the sleeve and his cock twitched even more. Mark was on the verge of orgasm.

"Mmmm. I'd say you were a little excited. Does that feel good?"

"Everything feels good," moaned Mark.

Amy laughed. "Yes, we are going to have fun with these. Let's try something." Amy sat in a chair and had Mark kneel in front of her. Then she squeezed his cock with her feet and began to stroke up and down.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,219 Followers