Making The Perfect Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

"Yes. Of course. That's all I care about."

"Good boy. Let me help you put them on. Stand up pet."

Mark stood up and allowed Miss Kiersten to pull off his underwear. His hard cock bobbed in front of him. Miss Kiersten could not resist grabbing hold of it. Her warm firm grip felt incredible around his aroused cock. Slowly she squeezed and stroked his cock. Pre-cum oozed out the tip.

"Mark," she said in an inquiring tone as she continued stroking his cock slowly. "Did you listen to my mp3 this weekend?"

"Yes. I actually listened to it two times. I loved it!"

"I knew you would. I made it as a special treat for you since you've been such a good pet. Tell me about your experience listening to it."

It was hard for Mark to concentrate with Isabella stroking his cock. Her long slow strokes caused drips of cum to ooze from his cock. Isabella's fingers traced small circles around the tip of his cock with the gooey fluid. The light sensation on his most sensitive area was taking his breath away and causing his legs to go weak.

Mark's legs bent slightly and he moaned, "Miss Kiersten, that's feels so good. I can barely stand."

"I know dear. I have that power of boys. I am making you so weak aren't I?"

The word "yes," escaped Mark's lips in a whisper.

"Come lie down dear." Isabella tugged on his cock and led him over to a long padded table in the center of her office.

Mark lay on the table on his back. Isabella stood over him and started teasing and stroking his cock again. "Now where were we dear? What do you remember about listening to my recording?"

"Oh. Well I don't remember a whole lot. I remember stroking my cock in my silk panties and it felt incredibly good. Then I think I fell asleep. The next thing I remember is having an incredible orgasm. It almost seemed as if my panties came to life and the silk wrapped all around me and caused me to have an orgasm. Both times I listened to the recording the same thing happened. Is that what was supposed to happen?"

"Yes dear. I put together a nice mind fuck just for you. Your mind was programmed to keep you from cumming until a certain command was made. Once that trigger command was made, your body instantly reacted with an orgasm."

By now, Isabella had worked the gooey fluid all down Mark's cock. Her hand slid up and down his lubricated shaft in a steady pace. Mark was on the verge of orgasm. He moaned and then said, "I loved it Miss Kiersten and I think I'm going to have another orgasm now."

Isabella did not slow down her stroking. She replied in confidence, "No you're not pet. The trigger command is still in effect. I control when you cum. You are my pet and you will not cum unless I say so. You are weak and under my control."

The urge to thrust was overcame Mark. He thrust his cock in and out of Isabella's lubricated hand and the sensation felt incredible. He did not want to believe her words. He felt like he was on the edge of orgasm and he humped her hand in hopes that one would come.

"That's right pet. Try to cum. You want to come so bad don't you? You want to cum so bad but you can't. You can't because you are my pet and I control you." Isabella laughed as she stroked his cock and watched Mark thrust in frustration. "Keep trying pet," she said teasing him.

Finally Mark realized how true it was. He begged, "Please Miss Kiersten, let me cum."

"I love to hear my pets beg," taunted Isabella. She stopped stroking his cock and slowly rubbed her forefinger up and down the underside of his slick hard cock. His cock bobbed at the featherlike teasing.

Mark was breathing heavy. He quietly moaned, "God, that feels incredible."

"We better give your little cock a rest pet."

"Please don't stop Miss Kiersten," begged Mark.

"Now, now, darling. We still have work to do." Isabella picked up the pink pair of satin underwear and slid them up Mark's legs. She guided his hard cock into the cock sleeve. Mark shivered as the silky material molded around his cock and balls.

Isabella was extremely aroused from teasing and controlling Mark. His begging and her denial of his orgasm made her pussy hot and wet. Even as a professional, Isabella could not hold back her sexual needs. She needed satisfaction and she would see to it that Mark would provide it.

"Lie still pet," she ordered.

Isabella turned a handle underneath the table, causing the table to move lower. When his head was at her knees she stopped turning the handle. Then she straddled the table above his face.

Mark enjoyed the up skirt view of her panties. He could see they were wet. The smell over her aroused sex wafted out from underneath her skirt and overcame him. His mouth began to water because he knew he was addicted to the taste of pussy.

Isabella looked down at him. "Do you see how aroused you made me pet?"

Isabella pulled her panties down her legs, until they were pushed tightly over his face. Her legs spread them wide and held them over his face. Mark could feel their dampness on his skin. Her smell filled his nostrils. He was like a shark smelling blood. He was desperate to taste it. Mark licked the underside of the panties, getting a faint taste of her juices.

Mistress Isabella laughed at his neediness. She sat down on his face. Her wet pussy pushing the panties against his face. "Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes," he begged into her pussy.

Isabella stood up and removed her panties. She straddled the table again. Now Mark was staring up her skirt at her bare pussy. Her lips were puffy and swollen and dripping wet. Isabella lowered herself so that her pussy was just above his mouth.

"Then lick," she ordered.

Mark tilted his head forward and his tongue stretched for her pussy. His tongue parted her lips and plunged into the sweet wetness. Isabella's moans encouraged him. He slid his tongue up and down the length of her pussy a few times, drawing out more moans. Then Isabella lowered herself onto his face. She leaned forward slightly and lifted her legs of the ground. The full weight of her body pressed against Mark's face.

Barely able to breath Mark licked and sucked her pussy. His tongue teased and played with her clit. He could feel her pussy tighten and quiver around him. He could feel an orgasm rippling through her body. She pressed harder against his face. Mark pushed his tongue in and out of her pussy, fucking her with his needy tongue. Orgasms rolled through her body over and over again.

Afterwards, Isabella was too weak to stand. She simply slid down Mark's body and straddled his waist. Now the weight of her body pressed against his cock through the silk underwear. Mark was extremely horny and on edge from all the teasing and excitement. He bucked his hips slightly in an attempt to dry hump Isabella.

"Can I cum now," pleaded Mark.

Isabella smiled devilishly. "You've been a good pet. You made your owner feel so good. However, it is very naughty of you to expect an orgasm in return. One of the greatest things you can do for a woman is give her an orgasm and expect nothing in return."

"Sorry Miss Kiersten. I'm just very horny. I need to cum really bad."

"I know pet. It's quite fun isn't it? Now try to calm down while I go over your assignments."

Isabella slid off Mark and his cock popped straight up. She sat in her arm chair and ordered Mark to kneel before her. When he was in position she proceeded with his instructions for the week.

"Chrissie is loading up your MP3 player with a new file. You will listen to it every night before bed, just like last time. She is also removing the file from the weekend. In your weak and horny condition, I don't want you distracted with it.

This week will be fun because you get to wear each pair of panties that you saw. We'll skip the cotton briefs since you were not interested in them at all. On Friday when you see me again, wear the pair that you enjoyed the most. I will also leave it up to Amy to decide when you cum."

Mark looked up at her surprised at what she said. She replied to his surprised look. "That's right pet. Amy will be in control of when you cum. Do not say anything to her about this. I'm going to send home an envelope with you, which explains everything. You will give it to her like a good pet, now won't you?"

"Yes Miss Kiersten,"

"Good boy. Report back here Friday. I know Saturday is your big wedding day so Friday's session will be short."

Right on cue, Chrissie entered the room. "All done Miss Kiersten," asked Chrissie.

"Yes Dear. We had a good session tonight. You can send him on his way now."

CHAPTER 5: THE QUEST TO CUM

Mark's cell phone rang as he was driving out of the parking lot. Amy was checking in to see how his appointment went. When she heard that there was an envelope for her, she insisted that Mark bring it right over immediately.

Mark did as instructed and he sat quietly while she read the note. Amy smiled at the note. She already knew Mark's condition and she already knew the trigger phrase that would set off his orgasm. The note from Isabella simply read, 'Amy, he's progressing well. He's all yours to play with. Have fun!'

Amy folded the note and looked at Mark with a smile. She put on her best acting skills and pretended that she just received surprising information. "Ooohh. This is exciting Mark. It seems that Isabella has hypnotized you not to cum unless I say a certain phrase."

"Yes I know," said Mark. "So what's the phrase," he asked, hoping she would give him release.

Amy just laughed. "Nice Try. Did you think I would give in that easy?"

"Please Amy. I'm very horny."

Amy voice lowered to a seductive tone. "Mmm. And I'm getting horny hearing you beg like that. Did you get new panties this week?"

"Yes. There are a few pairs I have to wear this time."

"Go get them. If you want any chance of cumming, You are going to put on a fashion for me."

Mark knew better than to argue. He retrieved the panties from the car. Amy made him strip down and try them on in front of her. He tried on each pair on and modeled them for Amy. She was delighted with each pair and she made sure to comment on how pretty and sexy each one looked on him.

After viewing Mark in all the panties, Amy instructed Mark on which pair to wear each day. She wanted him to wear the thong on Tuesday, the lace pair on Wednesday, and the pink pair with the cock sleeve on Thursday. They would decide together which pair he should wear on Friday.

She also went over his schedule for the week. "Don't forget we have an appointment at the beauty salon on Wednesday."

"The salon," questioned Mark.

"Yes. Remember, we are getting your nails done for the wedding?"

"Oh, yeah," replied Mark. He had reluctantly agreed to it a few weeks ago. It seemed to be the trendy thing for guys to get a manicure for their wedding day. He was against it, but Amy talked him into. The idea did not seem so bad now. He thought his nails would like nice all trimmed and polished.

"On Thursday my bride's maids are coming over to help me with wedding stuff."

"O.k. I'll make myself scarce."

"On the contrary Mark. I want you to be here. We'll be busy doing stuff. You can help with dinner and make sure we have drinks and snacks."

Mark was about to protest when Amy said, "It will please me if you did that for me."

Suddenly Mark knew he should help on Thursday. "It will be my pleasure," he said.

Amy smiled in approval. Then in a wicked voice she said, "Now let's see if Isabella's hypnosis really works."

Amy made Mark lie on the bed naked. Then she removed her clothes and moved over top of Mark. She lowered her pussy onto his cock. His cock slid easily into her wet pussy. He was used to being on top, but it was clear that Amy was the aggressor at the moment. Her tight pulsing pussy felt amazing against his overly aroused cock. She bounced up and down on him, enjoying his hardness. Mark held her ass and thrust in rhythm with her.

They fucked fast and hard. Mark felt as if he was about to have an orgasm. Amy beat him to it. Her pussy lips gripped and pulsed tightly around his cock as an orgasm flushed through her body. Her orgasm came and went but Mark was still thrusting.

"Stop," ordered Amy firmly.

Mark stopped thrusting. His cock continued to throb and pulse inside her pussy. "Aww. Poor boy can't cum. I guess this hypnosis does work. Maybe I should try the phrase now. What do you think dear? Do you think I should allow you to cum now?"

"Yes please let me cum," begged Mark.

"I don't know. This is kinda fun. I think you should go a little longer."

Mark pleaded with her more, but it just seemed to excite Amy even more. Finally she said, "Mark, I think I should wait until after our wedding. If you're a good boy between now and then, maybe I'll let you cum on our wedding night."

Mark could not believe his ears. He pleaded with her more, but Amy finally convinced him it was the right thing to do. Then she had him get dressed and she sent him home. As he walked out the door, she said "you can try to beg to cum during the week. I like hearing you beg. I just might change my mind. You never know."

As instructed by Amy, Mark wore the thong panties on Tuesday. He could not help but get aroused when he slid them on. All day at work the thin thong strap teased and tickled his ass, which helped keep him in an aroused state. He wondered if others could tell that he was wearing a thong. He could not wait to get through the work day, simply because his mind was in a horny state of mind and he could not concentrate on work. It was also his last day of work for the week. He had taken off the rest of the week in order to get things accomplished for the Wedding.

Wednesday was his nail appointment. He picked Amy up at her apartment. Before leaving her apartment, Amy unzipped his pants and took a peek to ensure he was wearing his red lace panties. She slid his pants down to his knees and rubbed his cock through the lace fabric. His cock swelled instantly.

Amy continued to tease his cock and she said, "Red lace panties are so slutty. You'll be my little slut today won't you?"

In a whispery moan Mark replied, "yes." He was excited at the idea of being her slut.

Amy leaned in and forcefully tongue kissed him. She held his cock firmly with both hands and said, "Why don't you call me 'Mistress' today. A naughty slut needs a Mistress to discipline and control her."

Mark liked her idea. "Yes Mistress," he replied.

Amy teased his cock for a few more minutes until Mark was right on the edge. Then she pulled up his pants and said, "Let's go get your nails done pretty."

Mark blushed and said, "Yes Mistress."

Mark was a bit uncomfortable and self-conscious walking into a beauty salon. After all he was a man, and men don't belong in hair salons. He was glad that Amy was with him and he kept re-assuring himself that it was normal for men to get their nails done for a wedding.

Amy and Mark sat next to each other while two beautiful Asian girls sat in front of them to do their nails. Amy was a regular at the salon and knew the two girls, Lei, and Kimmie. She chatted with the girls briefly and then looked over at Mark and said, "We are going to have such beautiful nails for our wedding."

Unbeknownst to Mark, the phrase 'beautiful nails' was a trigger phrase that Isabella implanted into his mind during the hypnosis sessions. Anytime this phrase was said to him, he would get extremely aroused and horny. The arousal built up in Mark rather quickly. His cock grew erect as he sat and had his nails down. Each time the girl touched his fingers it felt as if she was touching his cock. When she brushed the clear polish on his nails, Mark could feel light brushing sensations on the tip of his cock. He did not understand what was happening, but he loved it. He never imagined a manicure could be so exciting.

When his nails were done, Amy had Mark display them for her. In a loud voice she complimented on how beautiful and pretty Mark's nails looked. "You might have to come back here regularly Mark," commented Amy. Mark blushed, knowing that all the women in the salon heard Amy.

Amy then said to the Asian girl, "Kimmie, do me a favor and thin out his eyebrows a little. They're so bushy."

"Certainly. I'll make them look much nicer."

Kimmie plucked away at Mark's eyebrows and even used wax to thin and shape them. When she was finished Mark had thin and slightly arched eyebrows.

Next they were led over to two cushy chairs. Mark was still aroused and could not hide his erection. Amy whispered in his ear, "I guess you are really enjoying this pampering princess."

Mark did not know how to respond. He was ashamed to admit that he was enjoying it. He did not know why, but the whole experience was arousing for him. Mark sat down and was told to remove his shoes and socks and place his feet into a tub of warm water that sat in front of the chair. Mark looked over at Amy and whispered, "What is this for?"

Amy laughed and cheerfully said, "Oh, I thought it would be fun for us both to get pedicure's while were here."

Mark had heard of guys getting manicures but not pedicures. He started to protest. "Amy I don't know about this."

Amy cut him off. "Don't worry Markey, they are going to use clear polish. Although if you continue to be naughty I might have them paint your nails a slutty red like your panties. Now quiet down so you can get pretty nails"

Amy's words caused a rush of arousal to flush through Mark's body and his cock twitched in his pants. Amy's comments were embarrassing him in front of the Asian girls and the customers, yet he was horny as ever. Mark was confused at his arousal. The more Amy was firm and dominant with him the more aroused he became. His arousal seemed to grow stronger the longer he stayed in the beauty salon. Kimmie started to work on his toenails and he found it equally arousing as the manicure. Mark's erection remained in full force during the entire pedicure. He even noticed a wet spot forming on the front of his jeans from his over excited cock.

When Amy and Mark were sitting, waiting for their nails to dry, Amy discreetly reached over and squeezed Mark's cock through his pants and whispered, "Maybe I should give your orgasm command right now. I think all this girly stuff is too exciting for you to handle. Do you want to cum right now precious?"

Mark looked at Amy with pleading and uncertain eyes. He wanted to cum desperately but he would surely create a scene in front of the other customers. His mind was mush from all the teasing and he could not think straight. His mind and thoughts were in a strange erotic zone and the need in his cock overpowered his common sense judgment. His will power gave away and he whispered back "yes."

Amy's quiet laughter was filled with a touch of evil. She squeezed his cock again and said, "You're turning into a slut Mark. You're so desperate to cum that you would wet your panties right here in a public place. Try to control yourself slut."

Mark sighed in frustration. He was ashamed at how desperate he was and he was glad that Amy kept him from embarrassing himself in the salon. Amy on the other hand was thrilled at his desperation and her power over him. She could not believe how exciting it was for her to watch him squirm in arousal as he was being feminized right before her eyes.

She had always fantasized about feminizing and controlling Mark. It was a surreal experience to watch her fantasy come true. She was thrilled at how docile and submissive Mark was becoming. Her pussy twitched and dampened each time she challenged his manhood and pushed him into a deeper feminine state of mind. To see him slowly transforming into a submissive sissy, without him truly realizing it, proved to be more exciting than she ever imagined. She was extremely horny when they left the salon.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers