Making The Perfect Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

Amy could not wait to attend to the fire in her pussy. As soon they arrived back at her apartment, she had Mark strip down to his lace panties. Then she admired his nails. "Oh Mark, they did such a great job on you. You have such pretty nails." Amy traced her finger over his eyebrows, "And Kimmie made your eyebrows so beautiful. You look very sexy with thin eyebrows, pretty nails and slutty red lace panties. Mmmm. I want to fuck you so bad right now."

Each time Amy said the trigger phrase, Mark's cock twitched and his body flushed with arousal. He loved the way Amy was talking to him. She was making him extremely excited and aroused. He didn't want Amy to fuck him. He wanted to do the fucking. He wanted fuck her.

When Amy stripped down naked, Mark moved on top of her. Amy deeply kissed him with her tongue and then used all her body weight to roll him over. Mark was surprised and thrilled at how she overpowered him. Amy sat on top of him and then mounted his cock. Her pussy was so hot and wet that she did not need to ease Mark's cock into her. She pushed down hard and enjoyed the fullness inside her. Amy bounced up and down at a fast pace. The fast rhythm felt incredible. She pushed down harder and harder with each bounce, trying to get his cock deep inside her. Mark's hard thick cock touched nerves deep inside her. Her pussy muscles clamped around his shaft and pulled him in. Amy screamed in ecstasy as waves and waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

When Amy stopped bouncing, she could still feel Mark's cock twitching inside her. Mark wanted to thrust into her but he knew better. "Please let me cum," he pleaded.

Amy clenched her pussy lips, teasing his cock. Mark's eyes closed and he moaned. Again he pleaded, "Please Amy. I can't take this."

Amy scolded, "I didn't hear you address me properly."

"Please Mistress, let me cum."

Amy clenched and released he pussy lips again. She felt Mark's cock twitch inside her. "This is too much fun Mark. Only a few more days until our wedding and then I'll let you cum."

Mark did not give up, "Come on Mistress. Please let me cum. I'll do anything you want. Just let me cum."

Amy was ecstatic at his desperation. "I know you'll do anything I want. You're turning into a naughty slut. I like that. I like hearing you beg."

Amy let Mark beg a few more times and then she finally rolled off him and changed the subject. "You get to wear your silky panties with the cock sleeve tomorrow. Aren't you excited?"

"The silk is going to drive me crazy in the state I'm in now."

"I know. I love it. It's so much fun teasing you. I bet if you shaved your balls, the silk would feel so incredible."

"You are probably right," agreed Mark.

"Good then do it tomorrow morning. Shave your balls for me. O.k. hun?"

Mark could not disagree with Amy. "O.k."

Amy rewarded Mark with a kiss and squeeze of his cock. Then she brought over his MP3 player and reminded him, "Don't forget to listen to your recording from Isabella."

Mark put in his headphones while Amy headed for the shower. By the time Amy returned to the bedroom, Mark was already in a sleepy hypnotic state. Amy turned off the lights and slid in bed next to him, happy at how well his transformation was progressing.

CHAPTER 6: SERVING THE GIRLS

Thursday morning, Mark woke hard and horny. He showered, shaved his balls, and slid on the pink silk panties. It was almost an orgasmic feeling for Mark as his cock slid into the smooth silky cock sleeve. The day was just beginning and he was already fully aroused.

Mark hoped he would get to pleasure Amy in the morning, but she had a busy day planned. The bride's maids were coming over in the evening and she had things to get ready. She sent Mark on errands to pick up flowers, and craft items for the center pieces they were going to make. He went to the grocery store to buy snacks and appetizers for the girls. Amy also sent him out to pick up wine and liquor.

Before the girls arrived, Amy made it clear to Mark that he was there to serve drinks and keep the trays and bowls of appetizers and snacks full. When she finished giving her orders, she told Mark it would please her if he obeyed her and did a great job at serving the girls. Once Mark heard this, he was more than eager to obey, because all he cared about was pleasing Amy.

When the girls arrived, Mark greeted each of them and offered them a drink. There were four bride's maids in all. He was serving wine, Martini's, and Mojito's. The girls enjoyed having their own bar tender and server and all of them commented at how pleased they were with Mark. This aroused Mark and made him want to please them even more.

Later in the evening, after everyone had a few drinks, Amy threw a curve ball at Mark. It started as a simple pitch. While Mark was filling everyone's drinks, Amy casually said, "Mark, tell everyone about the neat research project you're involved in."

Mark paused for a moment, trying to figure out where to start. He didn't want to reveal too much for fear of embarrassment. He started describing it in general terms. "Oh, well it's a two week project to study the effects of hypnosis. I have to listen to some recordings and then give my opinions on products."

Janice, who was the Maid of Honor asked, "What type of products?"

Mark fumbled with his words as he replied, "Oh, well..uh...underwear."

Carol, who was sitting next to Janice said, "Hypnosis and underwear. That's quite a combination."

Amy chimed in. "It's not just any underwear. Tell them more Mark."

The girls looked at Mark with interest. He blushed slightly, unsure how to explain without embarrassing himself. "Well, uh. They're silky underwear."

Amy laughed. "Silky underwear? They're more like panties I would say."

All the girls laughed at Amy's comment. This is where the curve ball hit Mark. Amy looked at Mark with a devilish grin and said, "Mark's wearing a pair right now. Why don't you show the girls?"

Mark protested, "Uh, I don't think so Amy."

Then Amy said the magic words, "IT WOULD PLEASE ME very much Mark if you showed everyone your panties."

All eyes focused on Mark. The girls stared intently at Mark to see if he would obey. Mark could not resist Amy's orders. "Yes Mistress he replied."

The girls giggled at his response. Mark slowly pulled down his pants, revealing his pink silk and lace underwear. His cock was fully erect in the cock sleeve. There were a couple gasps and muffled giggles. Amy ordered him to take of his shirt so that everyone could get the full effect of him in just his panties.

Janice was the first to comment. She reached over and rubbed her hand over his silk and lace covered ass. "I thin they are so sexy Mark. I love them."

The other girls followed suit. Soon Mark had several hands rubbing over his silk and lace underwear. With the girls well liquored up, they were not shy about touching him. Janice's hand was the first to rub along the cock sleeve. She felt his hard cock and squeezed. "What is this," she asked with a naughty tone.

Amy came over and said, "This is my favorite part. Check this out." Amy undid the Velcro straps and the cock sleeve filled with Mark's fully erect cock fell forward and pointed straight out.

Janice gripped the sleeve and squeezed it a few times. "Oh my. This is nice. This must feel so good Mark."

Mark was breathless. He could not believe Amy was letting her bride's maids fondle him. He moaned, "Yes it feels incredible."

Each of the girls took a turn squeezing his cock through the cock sleeve. The girls were enjoying teasing Mark and Mark loved the attention he was getting. Then Amy turned up the heat by asking Mark to show the girls his pretty nails. The phrase sent him into a deeper erotic trance. He showed off his nails and became completely aroused and submissive as the girls complemented to Amy how pretty his nails were and how sexy he looked. Carol, who was the only married one of the bunch, even commented that she wished her husband would spend a day at the salon like Mark did.

Amy was proud of how the girls were admiring Mark. Mark was too far into an erotic trance to realize that Amy was showing him off to her girlfriends. The night was not just about making center pieces for the wedding. Over the past few weeks, Amy had been bragging to the girls at how she was molding her soon-to-be husband into a perfect sissy slave. This was a night where the girls came to see just how true Amy's words were. They were all surprised and in envy at the power Amy had over Mark.

Amy continued to show off Mark as she announced, "Mark is also very good a giving foot massages. Mark, I'd like you to give foot massages to each of the girls.

Mark obediently kneeled before each girl and massaged their feet while they finished working on the center pieces. In between foot massages, he refilled drink orders. The girls took every opportunity to feel his panties and fondle him while he served the drinks. Mark's cock did not rest the entire night.

At one point he was cornered by Janice when he was coming out of the bathroom. Janice pulled him into Amy's dark bedroom. Since Janice was Amy's best friend she had heard plenty about what Mark was going through. Janice squeezed the cock sleeve and in a half drunken voice said, "Mark, Amy has told me how this hypnosis has turned you into a great pussy eater." I bet you are craving to lick some pussy right now aren't you?"

Amy had never mentioned anything to him about how well his pussy eating was. It was encouraging to know that she was impressed with him. Mark said, "Really? Well that's good to know."

Janice rubbed her hands over his ass and pulled him into her. "These panties are so sexy on you. I know you're loving all the attention and teasing. I think I'm enjoying it just as much. My pussy is dripping wet Mark. Why don't you demonstrate your pussy licking skills for me?"

Janice stepped back and unbuttoned her Jeans. Mark stared in astonishment as Janice pulled her pants down exposing white lace panties. The dampness of her pussy made the fabric transparent, allowing Mark to see her patch of dark pubic hair.

Mark wanted to lick her pussy but he was concerned about Amy. He weakly protested, "I don't think this is a good idea. Do you think Amy would be mad?"

Janice knew Mark's will power was hanging by a thread. Although Amy was her best friend, she was to drunk and horny to care about the consequences at the moment. Janice slid off her panties and wrapped her arms around Marks' neck. The panties were still in her fingers and Mark could smell her sex. She looked into his eyes and said, "Amy will be fine. After all, she's letting us tease and fondle you right?"

Mark was weakening but he still held on. "I don't know Janice...."

Janice was horny and determined. She was also a quick study. She noticed how Mark's temperament changed suddenly earlier in the night when Amy used the phrase 'It would please me.' She figured it was some sort of hypnosis command.

She interrupted Mark before he could complete his sentence. Seductively she said, "Mark I am so horny right now. It would please me very much if you licked my pussy. You do want to please me don't you?"

Mark could not resist Janice's words. His desire to lick her pussy suddenly intensified and all he cared about was pleasing her. "Yes Janice I do want to please you."

Janice smiled with delight at how the phrase worked for her. She pushed down on his shoulders and triumphantly said, "Then lick my pussy."

Mark kneeled down and dove into her wet pussy. He savored the taste of her juices. He got high off the smell of her sex. Janice encouraged him on. "Ooh. Good boy Mark. Yes....lick my pussy.....make me feel good.....deeper....deeper....suck my clit....mmmm....yes..."

Janice came to an orgasm very quickly. Mark was in heaven when she pressed his face into her pussy while she climaxed. When he was done Janice looked down at him and said, "You did good Mark. You will make a good husband for Amy. This will be our little secret. We might have to do this again sometime sweetie. Now go into the bathroom and clean yourself up."

Janice put her jeans back on but left the panties for Mark. She quietly returned to the girls while Mark slipped into the bathroom to clean up.

CHAPTER 7: THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

Friday morning was the last time Mark would see Amy before the wedding. Amy decided that for his final visit to Isabella he should wear the red lace panties again. She chose those because they brought out the slut in him. Amy admired his clean shaven balls one last time, pulled up his panties and sent him on his way.

During the day, Mark was busy preparing for the wedding. He talked with his groomsmen, picked up his tuxedo, and ran a few other errands. Despite his busy schedule, he remained in a horny state. All the teasing over the last few days had really gotten to him. All he could think about was how fun and exciting things had become between him and Amy. He was enjoying being teased and denied because of all the attention he was getting. Amy was much sexier when she was dominant with him. He kept getting erections during the day as he thought about this. He was also very excited for his appointment with Isabella and Chrissie that night.

Like a good pet, he arrived early for his appointment. When he arrived, Chrissie gave Mark her usual tight hug and kiss. Mark knew the routine by now. He stripped down to his panties, kneeled on the floor and waited for Chrissie to collar him. Before placing the collar on Mark, Chrissie complimented Mark on how sexy the red panties looked on him.

Mark replied, "Thank you. Amy wanted me to wear these because she thought they brought out the slut in me."

Chrissie responded, "Mmmm. I like that. I'm wearing red panties too. I guess we'll be sluts together." Chrissie moved close to Mark so that he could easily see her red panties. Mark liked that idea of them being sluts together. He felt as if Chrissie had become his partner in crime.

Chrissie put his collar on and attached the leash. No matter how many times he was collared, whenever he heard the snap of the collar locking around his neck it would send a rush of, submissive emotions through Mark. Mark was already in an erotic subspace when Chrissie tugged on his leash and led him over to her desk.

Similar to the last visit, Chrissie placed his warm tea in a bowl in front of her desk. Mark eagerly lapped it up with his tongue and enjoyed the view of her red panties under her short skirt. He was hoping he would get another chance to lick her pussy.

His hopes did not materialize. Miss Kiersten called for Mark a few minutes earlier than usual. Mark obediently crawled behind Chrissie as she led him into Miss Kiersten's office. He kneeled before Miss Kiersten in his red lace panties. His erection pointed out vulgarly.

"Good evening pet," greeted Isabella as she patted Mark on the head.

"Hello Miss Kiersten," replied Mark.

"So you chose to wear the red lace panties. Tell me why."

"Well, actually Amy thought I should wear them. She thought they brought out the slut in me and she liked that."

Isabella laughed. "Very good pet. I knew the slut in you would come out. Look at you pet – you can't control your cock. You kneel before me and it's hard and drippy. I can see that you have already wet your panties on the front. You are truly a naughty slut."

Sorry Miss Kiersten. I can't help it. Amy has not allowed me to cum ever since you hypnotized me not cum without the proper trigger word. She's waiting for our Wedding night to say the word. She really likes having control over me like that. I'm so horny right now."

Isabella was pleased with what she heard. She leaned down and stroked his cock. "Awww, you poor boy. All horned up are we? I think it's a wonderful idea to wait until your wedding night. I am glad that she loves controlling your cock and I think it's great that you allowed Amy to choose the panties for you to wear. A strong husband seeks the advice of his wife all the time. A good husband knows that his wife knows what's best. A good husband obeys his wife. Are you prepared to be a good husband for Amy?"

Isabella's words were making sense to Mark. He agreed whole heartedly. "Yes Miss Kiersten. I want to be good husband to Amy."

"Very good pet. Tell me how your week went."

Mark went through the weeks events, explaining all the teasing from Amy, his exciting trip to the salon, and his night of serving the brides maids. He purposely left out the incident with Janice.

Isabella took notes and was thrilled with all his experiences. She admired his pretty nails, which of course caused Mark to become even more horny and aroused. Next Isabella put Mark into a hypnotic trance. She spent a good half hour imprinting his mind with submissive thoughts and suggestions. She also poured information and commands into his subconscious mind about special events that would take place on his wedding day. When the time was right, this information would surface and seem natural to him.

When Mark was taken out of his trance, he felt refreshed. Before leaving, Isabella informed Mark that she was having special undergarments made for him to wear on his wedding day. The garments were still being finished up and so she told Mark that Chrissie would come by his apartment with them in the morning. Mark thanked Isabella for her thoughtfulness. He left, excited that he would get to see Chrissie again.

CHAPTER 8: THE WEDDING DAY

On the day of his wedding mark woke up early to start getting ready for his big day. His desire to marry Amy was stronger then ever. He loved the way she was teasing and controlling him and he thought she was incredibly sexy. Mark hoped that she would continue to dominate him after they got married. He was becoming addicted to her dominance.

Mark started out the morning by covering his legs with a thick white cream that Chrissie had given him when he left Isabella's office the night before. She told him the cream would make his legs smooth and soft for his wedding day and that this would be a nice surprise for Amy. Chrissie instructed him to completely cover his legs with the cream and then wash it off. When Mark washed of the cream, he was surprised to see that the hair on his legs washed away with the cream. He did not realize that when Chrissie said soft and smooth, she meant hairless.

Strangely he did not panic or get upset. In fact he admired his legs and thought the smooth clean look was sexy. He knew Amy would love it. Mark decided to shave his balls again to match his legs.

As Mark was finishing up, he heard a knock on the door. He knew it was Chrissie. His cock grew hard at the thought of her. Mark quickly threw on a bath robe and headed for the front door.

Mark opened the door and Chrissie was her usual cheerful self. "Good morning my fellow slut," she said in a bubbly voice.

Mark laughed and let her in. She was carrying his special garments which were on a hanger covered in white plastic. A duffel bag hung off her shoulder. As soon as she disarmed herself from these things she turned and gave Mark a big tight hug. His hard cock pressed against her. Mark could smell the floral scent of her perfume. It smelled beautiful and sexy.

Chrissie held the hug, wiggled her hips against his hard cock and said, "I see you are just as horny in the morning as you are at night."

Mark enjoyed the pressure of her body against his cock. She was wearing soft cotton pants and he was sure his cock was pressing against her pussy. He admitted, "Yes, I guess I really am a slut."

Mark did not want to let her out of his arms, but Chrissie finally broke the embrace. She was not wearing a bra and when she stepped back Mark could see her nipples pointing through the thin cotton sweater. The sweater had a low cut V neck. When Chrissie leaned over to pick up her things, Mark got a nice view of her cleavage.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers