Making The Perfect Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

"Let's get started," said Chrissie.

Mark led her back to his bedroom. Chrissie removed the plastic from the hanger to reveal his special undergarments. Mark saw lots of white satin and lace.

"You are going to love this," said Chrissie excitedly. She rubbed her hand over the smooth, shiny material. "This is made of the finest silk and is going to feel incredible against your body. Take of your robe Mark."

Chrissie immediately noticed his legs. "Your legs look incredible Mark." She could not resist touching them. Chrissie placed the garments on the bed and then knelt in front of Mark and rubbed her hands up and down his legs. "You have such sexy legs Mark."

Chills ran through Mark's body as Chrissie caressed his legs. Her face was inches from his cock. Mark hoped she would take it in her mouth. Her hands moved up to his shaved balls and she lightly squeezed and caressed them. Mark moaned in pleasure. Chrissie commented, "Your shaved balls are so nice too Mark. Amy will be very pleased."

A small amount of pre-cum was forming on the tip of his cock. Chrissie noticed this and stuck out her tongue. She put her hand around the base of his cock, stroked up and squeezed. A small drop of cum dripped onto her tongue. Chrissie brought in her tongue and savored the taste. "Mmmm."

Mark wanted her to lick his cock. He wanted her to keep playing with it. His body was on fire with excitement. Chrissie however was just a cock tease that morning. She looked at him with the sexy and devilish smile that she had used so many times before. "I better stop so I don't get you into trouble on your Wedding Day."

Chrissie released his cock and stood up. She started to remove things from the hanger and lay them on the bed. Chrissie said to Mark, "You are going to be covered in lace and satin Mark and you are going to look so sexy."

Mark stared at the items on the bed. It looked more like bride's lingerie than the groom's undergarments. Mark did not know why, but he was excited to be dressed in the sexy items.

Chrissie started with the white stockings. Mark's body shivered as the delicate fabric was pulled over his legs. He enjoyed the tightness around his legs. The tops of the stockings were white lace with a large satin bow in the front and back of each stocking. Next Chrissie put a garter belt around his waist and attached the straps to the stockings.

Chrissie stood back and enjoyed the sight of Mark's thick hard cock surrounded by soft and sexy garments. The stockings enhanced his muscular legs. She complimented Mark. "Wow Mark. You have such beautiful legs. Your legs could pass a girl's legs in these stockings."

Next she helped Mark into a white silk T-shirt. The sleeves and waist of the shirt were accented with white lacey material. The silky material sent shivers through his body as it slid over his chest and teased his nipples. The material hugged his chest tightly and the hardness of his nipples was clearly visible. Chrissie tweaked his nipples through the fabric, startling Mark. He gasped at the quick burst of pain and pleasure. Chrissie giggled and said, "slut."

The last garment to put on was a small pair of white panties. Chrissie held them up for Mark. The front was white satin and it was covered with small silk roses and bows. The back was wide thong strap. Towards the top of the thong strap was a rather large white bow. Mark was excited to put them on.

"Aren't these sexy," exclaimed Chrissie.

"Yes. Very sexy," replied Mark.

Chrissie said, "These are not like some of the others you have worn Mark. They will not hide your erection. We can't have you standing at the alter in front of all your family and friends with an erection, can we?"

"No. I don't think that would be good. I don't know how I'm going to calm down."

"Don't worry. Miss Kiersten has thought of everything. She's going to put you into a trance long enough for me to take care of it." Chrissie handed Mark a MP3 player. He smiled and knew what to do.

He was already well conditioned by Isabella and so he went into a hypnotic trance quickly. Unlike previous trances where he drifted to sleep, this time he was aware of what was going on around him. His body seemed to be frozen in place but his thoughts and mind were working. Within minutes his cock went flaccid.

He watched Chrissie put on latex gloves and kneel before him with a strange looking gun. She held up a small silver ring for him to see and smiled. Then he felt a tugging just behind his balls. In his hypnotic trance he did not feel the pain of the gun piercing his skin. Chrissie held up another small ring for him to see. This time he could see what she was doing. She pinched a small amount of skin underneath the tip of his cock, just below the hood on his cock head. Then she held the gun up to the pinched skin and pressed the trigger. In his mind, his body flinched. On the outside he remained still. Mark watched as she inserted the ring into his newly pierced cock.

Chrissie looked into his eyes. Her voice was echoed and distant. "Don't worry sweetie. Your mistress can remove these after the wedding or if she desires, she can leave them in for future use."

Mark was confused at the purpose of the piercing. He soon learned their meaning. Chrissie tucked his penis backwards and then using another ring with a clasp, she connected the ring on his penis to the ring behind his balls. Now his cock was firmly held in place between his legs.

Chrissie explained, "This is what Miss Kiersten likes to call her built in Chastity device. It will keep you from getting hard."

Before Chrissie took Mark out of his trance she instructed his mind to accept his chastity as a normal part of the Wedding Day. Then she counted backwards from 5 to 1. Mark awoke from the trance, aware of what just happened, but thankful for it.

His first words were, "Thank you Chrissie for helping me avoid an erection on my Wedding Day."

"It was my pleasure. Now let's complete your sexy look." Chrissie slid the panties up Mark's legs. They fit nice and snug around his folded back cock. The thong strap pressed tightly into his ass. Chrissie commented, "Beautiful Mark. You look beautiful. Turn around for me."

Mark slowly turned. As he moved he felt the stockings rubbing his legs and the silk shirt sliding against his skin. He felt the thong pressing into his ass and even the satin bow on the back tickling his ass cheeks. All the feelings aroused him. His cock began to swell but was stopped quickly due to its unnatural position between his legs. Mark's face grimaced slightly from the pain of his cock being restrained from growing..

Chrissie said, "Don't worry Mark. You'll get used to it. Now let me get a few pre-wedding pictures."

Chrissie made Mark pose for him while she snapped pictures of his new feminine look. He felt sexy and feminine posing for her. When she was done snapping pictures Mark asked, "What happens if I have to go to the bathroom?

Chrissie replied, "You just sit down and pee like a girl silly. It's just like having a pussy." Chrissie cupped his crotch and rubbed her hand between his legs. Mark enjoyed the feeling of her hand rubbing over his bent cock. Chrissie giggled, "It even feels like a pussy."

Mark's body shivered at the comment. It was strangely exciting to him to think about peeing like a girl and having a pussy.

There was one final item that Chrissie had for Mark. She had Mark bend over and then she pulled his thong strap to the side. Chrissie squeezed lubrication onto her fingers and inserted two of them into Mark's ass.

Mark was startled at the invasion. "What are you doing," he asked in a startled tone.

"Just relax Mark. This is a special request from Miss Kiersten. Feels good doesn't it?"

Mark could not deny the new pleasure in his ass. He had never experienced anything like it before. "It's a little weird, but it does feel good," admitted Mark.

"You're a good little slut Mark. Just hold still. You're going to love this."

Mark felt Chrissie's fingers exit his ass. Then he felt something pushing back in. Before he could say anything, Chrissie pushed the item firmly into his ass. It slid in easy with all the lubrication. Mark felt his ass expand and close around the item. His mind went blank for a brief moment. All he could do was moan from the sudden pleasure.

Mark's mind was so clouded with erotic pleasure that he could barely hear Chrissie's voice. "This is a butt plug," she explained. "You're a slut Mark. We sluts love the feel of something in our ass. I love it when Miss Kiersten requires me to wear one for her. You'll keep this in during the wedding." Chrissie, pushed the thong back into place so it would hold the plug firmly in his ass.

Mark's legs felt weak and wobbly from all the sexual stimulation and emotions. He had never experienced such deep and intense arousal. He pleaded with Chrissie, "Please free my cock and let me cum. I want to fuck you so bad. Please Chrissie. I'll do anything you want."

Seeing Mark in such as weak and desperate state was exciting for Chrissie and it made her very horny. It took all her will power to deny him. "I am sorry Mark. Mistress Amy is the only one that can free your cock now."

Mark had never heard anyone refer to Amy as his Mistress. He liked the sound of it. Chrissie could have easily calmed him down with a calming trigger word, but she enjoyed seeing him in his aroused and frantic state of mind. She walked over to his tuxedo and removed the pants from the hanger. "It's time to get you ready for your big day."

Chrissie helped him into his Tuxedo. When she was done, he looked like a handsome groom ready for his wedding. No one would ever suspect all the satin and lace that was concealed beneath the tuxedo.

The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch. It was a traditional ceremony in a church. The moment Mark saw his bride at the end of the isle, he knew had made the right choice. She looked radiant and beautiful. He could not wait to serve and obey her.

Aside from the fact that Mark had his cock tucked between his legs and a plug in his ass, the reception was just like any other reception. He drank, danced with his new wife and had a lot of fun. Towards the end of the ceremony he was surprised to see Miss Kiersten. Mark said to Amy, "There's Miss Kiersten. Did you invite her?"

"Of course I did sweetie. Let's go say hi to her."

Amy grabbed Mark's hand and led him over to her. As they approached Isabella, Mark's cock swelled and tried to grow but it was held firmly between his legs and so it did not become erect. Mark could not believe how horny he became in her presence.

Isabella first greeted Amy with a kiss and a hug. Then she did the same to Mark. Happily she said, "Congratulations. You two look great together."

Amy replied, "Thank you for coming and thank you for everything that you've done with Mark."

"Oh it was my pleasure." Isabella tapped Mark's cheek like he was a kid. "He was such a good subject."

Then Amy said, "You have delivered on your promise Isabella. Mark is the perfect husband. He does my laundry and hand washes my delicates. He gives me foot massages, and most importantly he has become excellent at oral sex."

"That's wonderful," replied Isabella.

Amy continued, "I even love the sexy panties he wears. I've bought him all new ones to start off our marriage. He will not be allowed to wear his boring old men's underwear anymore."

This was news to Mark, but he found it to be exciting. His mind was confused as he was trying to process what the girls were talking about. He was piecing together the conversation, slowly figuring out that his research project was not really a research project.

Amy said to Isabella, "I even showed Mark off to my girl friends and they loved what they saw."

"Yes I know," said Isabella. "I talked to a few of them tonight. Carol's husband will be participating in the research project next week." She winked at Amy and smiled.

Just as Mark's mind was realizing he had been manipulated into being a sissy husband, Isabella called his name. Mark looked up and she slowly blew him a kiss. It was a magical hypnotic kiss that she blew. Mark felt the faint wind of her breath across his cheeks. His body shivered and he instantly fell into a trance.

Isabella said, "It's time for the consummation ceremony. Are you ready?"

Amy answered yes and Mark knew he should answer the same way. "Yes," he said.

Isabella took each of their hands and led them out of the reception hall and down the hallways of the hotel. Finally she stopped at room 2235. She knocked twice and the door opened. Mark was thrilled to see Chrissie at the door. Isabella pushed him forward. "Chrissie will get you ready. I will prepare Amy in the room next door."

The door closed behind Mark as he entered the room. He started removing his tuxedo because he just knew that he was supposed to be in nothing but his undergarments. Chrissie asked, "How are you holding up with the plug?"

"I can feel it every time I move. It's a strange feeling. It's hard to concentrate with it in."

Chrissie replied, "I like to think of it as a constant reminder of your submission to your Mistress."

"Yes I definitely feel very submissive wearing it."

"Good. Now, kneel down for me pet. I have a very special collar for your ceremony."

Mark knelt down and Chrissie placed a white leather collar around his neck. It was covered in shimmering rhinestones. Then she attached a rhinestone covered leash to the collar. The leash was also decorated with pink at white sating bows. It looked very feminine and bridal. Chrissie stared down at Mark and said, "You are going to make a wonderful sissy servant to Amy. I'm sure that you will find it very rewarding and fulfilling to serve a beautiful woman."

Mark never envisioned himself as a sissy before. However, kneeling before Amy in stockings, garters, a thong, and silk shirt with his cock between his legs and a butt plug in his ass, made it hard for him deny the fact the he had been transformed into a sissy. He did not know how things went so far with him. Strangely he seemed at ease with being a sissy servant. His mind told him that it was his place in life.

Chrissie tied the end of his leash to the leg of the bed. "Stay put pet. I need to get ready."

Mark watched as Chrissie stripped out of her clothes. It was the first time he had seen her completely naked. She had a beautiful slender body. Her breasts were proportioned just right. Her nipples were long and pointy. The cool air in the room made them erect and swollen. They looked delicious. Mark wanted to suck on them. His eyes drifted down to her pussy. Mark was excited to see that her lips were swollen with excitement. Seeing her exposed pussy reminded him of the many times he licked it. He even thought back to the first time he tasted her special sauce, licking it from Miss Kiersten's fingers. The thought drove him wild. His mouth began to water. He was hungry for her pussy.

Mark quietly said to Chrissie, "I want to taste your pussy one last time. Please can I lick you?"

Chrissie walked in front of Mark, her pussy was inches from his face. He could see it glistening with wet arousal. He could smell her wonderful scent. Mark looked up at Chrissie waiting for her permission. She looked down at him and held his face firmly between her hands and said, "You really have turned into a slut. You are a very, very naughty slut that craves sex and pussy all the time. You are just like me Mark. The only difference is I belong to Miss Kiersten and you are owned by Amy. I can cum when I want, but you need Amy's permission."

Chrissie glanced at the clock in her room. She figured she had a few spare minutes to tease Mark before the ceremony. Chrissie stepped back and inserted her finger into her pussy and it came out covered in her pussy juice. Mark licked his lips ready to taster her special sauce but Chrissie pushed her finger back into her pussy, teasing herself and Mark at the same time. Slowly she pushed two fingers in and out of her pussy right in front of him.

Chrissie moaned, "Mmm. This feels soo good. Too bad Miss Kiersten has forbidden me to allow you to lick my pussy today. I'd really love to have your tongue in my pussy right now."

"I won't tell. It will be our little secret," begged Mark.

Chrissie laughed. "You've lost all will-power slut. That's why you need Amy to control and discipline you. You are quite the naughty slave."

Just when Mark thought it was hopeless Chrissie said, "You can't lick my pussy pet, but I suppose you could have a little taste of my panties." Chrissie was a needy slut just like Mark. She was always looking to bend the rules for her own selfish pleasure.

Chrissie slid on a pair of sheer black panties. Mark could clearly see her pussy. Chrissie slid her hand over the front of he panties and pressed against her pussy allowing the panties to absorb her wetness. Then she wiggled her finger at Mark, calling him forward. "Just for a little bit," she said. "After all, your ceremony will be starting soon."

Mark licked the front of her panties. The sheer fabric was to thin to keep her juices from his tongue. Mark managed to press his tongue into her slit. The only thing between his tongue and her pussy was the thin piece of fabric. He was in heaven and so was Chrissie. Chrissie held his head and grinded her hips forward. She quietly experienced an orgasm just from the pressure of his face against her pussy.

After what seemed like a very brief moment, Chrissie pushed Mark away. He did not even know the amount of pleasure he gave her. Chrissie said, "enough naughty sissy boy. We've got to get ready."

Chrissie slid on a simple black night gown. The satin material hugged her slender body nicely. Then she untied his leash from the table leg and walked him over to a door that connected to the next room. Chrissie knocked twice on the door and it opened.

Mark could see that the room was dark but shimmering with candlelight. Before they entered Isabella said in a strong voice, "Who knocks at the door?"

Chrissie responded, "A fellow sister with a needy slave. A slave who wishes to give himself to a Mistress."

Isabella's voice was heard again, "Is there a Mistress who will consider taking this slave?"

Amy' voiced bellowed, "Yes, I am looking for a servant. Bring him forward."

Chrissie whispered, "Good luck," then she tugged on the leash and led him into the room.

Mark followed Chrissie on his hands and knees. He did not expect to see all the bride's maids in the room but they were there. Carol and Janice were on one side of the door and the two others were on the other side. Mark had to crawl down the aisle they created. His wife waited with Isabella at the end.

Each girl was holding a candle in their hands. Through the dim light Mark could see that they were all dressed identical in sleek black satin pants and a matching satin halter top. Thin straps tied around the back of the neck and attached to the front center of the halter top, forming a V over their exposed upper chest. Each girl wore elbow length satin gloves and black heels. Their hair had not changed from the wedding ceremony. It was pulled back into a tight bun. Their outfits shimmered in the candle light and provided a look of pure sexiness, power and dominance.

The girls each wore a silver necklace with a rhinestone charm that was two circles connected together. This was a gift from Amy to them for their participation in the consummation ceremony. Later Mark would learn that the necklaces are symbolic of each girl's authority over him and their acceptance of female-led relationships.

Amy stood at then end center of the aisle formed by the girls. Mark's heart skipped a beat at how hot and dominant she looked. Her white bride's gown had been replaced by a tight black corset, matching lace panties, black stockings, and heels. Her hair was also pulled back tightly.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers