Making Their Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

When they broke, they looked at each other. Smiling, they both said, "WOW"! Then they began to laugh. Shannon moved then looked at her father-in-law.

"Jake! When I get up, your pants are gonna be ruined. I haven't cum that hard since the first time Taylor fucked me. I don't know if I squirted or peed or both."

Jake helped ease Shannon from his softening dick. And as soon as his dick popped out of her pussy, a flood of juice flowed from her pussy and covered his dick and the front of his pants. Shannon looked down at the mess that her pussy had made on his pants. Laughing, she walked to the bathroom and came back with a towel.

To her surprise, Jake was rubbing his fingers in the mess and licking them. Shannon laughed, as she tossed the towel in his face. "So you like the taste of our mix, just the way that Taylor does? Like father, like son! And the two of you fuck about the same too!"

Jake watched as Shannon dropped to her knees and her tongue licked out to lick up some of the mess. Then, he felt her tongue licking and cleaning his dick. Jake thought that he was done, but her mouth soon had him hard all over again.

"Damn, girl! I don't normally get hard this fast after Cumming so hard. I can see that the time we have together will have me worn out. I don't think that I have it in me to fuck you again even with my hard dick. Give me some times to rest."

Shannon looked up at him and smiled. "I will let you rest, but I want to sleep with you tonight. Can I sleep with you tonight Daddy?"

Jake reached down and helped Shannon to her feet. He pulled her close to him. "Yes baby. Daddy wants you to sleep with him tonight. And tonight, Daddy wants to make love to you. Fucking you is fine, but he wants to make slow gentle love to you. Will you let Daddy make love to you?"

Shannon looked at him. It would be so easy to fall into the spell of being in love with him. And she had to be very careful not to let that happen. She would never hurt Taylor by falling in love with his dad. Not after he had given her permission to do what she had just done.

Before Shannon could answer him, Jake eased her down onto the couch. He pushed her back and slowly spread her legs. Smiling down at her as he pushed her skirt up around her waist, Jake looked down at her pussy.

The black hair that covered her cunt was covered with thick white crème. He had fucked their mixture into a frothy mess. Smiling, he lowered his head and Shannon gasped, as she felt his tongue lick her slit.

Jake pushed her legs back until her knees touched her tits. This raised her ass almost off the couch. Licking again, this time Jake's tongue licked her tight puckered rosebud. Shannon moaned out loud as the tip of her father-in-law's tongue began to stab into her tight asshole.

Shannon loved ass play. And Taylor had worked hard at turning her into his ass-whore. Feeling Jake's tongue licking and stabbing her asshole was just like feeling her husband doing it. And she loved it!

Reaching down with her hands, Shannon grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart. Jake groaned, as she gave him better access to her sweet asshole. And Jake, like a man starved, devoured her.

Shannon was thrashing her head from side to side. Taylor never attacked her ass with the lust and passion that his father did. Shannon could feel Jake's tongue stabbing in and out of her hole. She was right on the verge of Cumming again when he drew back and stopped.

Shannon wiggled her ass. "Please Dad! Don't stop! I was so close." She lay there with her legs open wide, her knees drawn up and her cunt and asshole clearly visible. Her fingers were stroking the tight puckered hole of her ass.

Jake looked down at her and could feel his dick throbbing. She was so wanton he wanted to fuck her all over again. Jake stood up and Shannon watched her father-in-law as he stuffed his hard dick back into his ruined pants.

Smiling, he took her hand and pulled her up to stand beside him. As she stood, Shannon's skirt dropped down to cover her legs. Big gobs of cum plopped down on the floor as it flowed from her pussy.

"Shannon. As much as I would love to try and fuck you again, this old man needs a break. Damn girl! No wonder Taylor sometimes looks like he has been run over with a truck."

Shannon smiled. "Well I do know that the way to keep a man home and faithful is to always make him feel as if he is the only man that can please you. Did I please you Jake? Or do you like it better when I call you Daddy? You seemed to get so excited when I called you by that name."

Jake laughed. "Baby, you can call me Daddy! Jake! Or anything else you want to call me. Just as long as you keep acting like you do."

They laughed, as he pulled her into his arms. Jake looked down into her eyes. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to lose some of their lust. "I love you Shannon! I hope this doesn't ruin the way we feel about each other. I would die if something happened, and it turned Taylor against us or hurt him."

She smiled up into his face. "I don't think that could ever happen Daddy. Taylor knows that you love me. He also knows that you feel more than just a father/daughter-in-law love for me. Things will work out just fine."

Shannon left her father-in-law's house and headed to her own. She couldn't help the way her pussy continued to throb as she thought about the way Jake had ridden her. Only Taylor had ever made her feel this sated before.

When her phone rang, Shannon was lying on her bed. She had just gotten out of the shower and was waiting for the call. "So? How was it?" She smiled as she heard the eager anticipation in her husband's voice. "Did you manage to get dad to fuck you?"

Shannon laughed. "Did he? Oh Taylor, he fucked me just as hard as you do. And you were right; he is a bit bigger than you are. Would you like to know all the juicy details?"

Taylor laughed, as he stood in his hotel room, a drink in one hand and his swollen dick in the other.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12