Making Tim Happy: Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers

"Not bad," said David, laughing. We covered a few more items, but I think you got the gist of it. Now for your test."

"Test" Claire was getting jittery again.

"I want you to go up to my bedroom and find something to wear, then come down as the sexy Claire."

"So you want another peep show, do you? Why don't I just strip again so you can ogle my tits and my pussy some more? You liked that, - I could tell." Her blush ruined the effect of her defiant statement. David suddenly knew that she had enjoyed it as well, despite her reluctance.

"Maybe later," said David with a grin.

Claire disappeared upstairs. David could hear her rummaging, then the shower running, then silence for a long time. "What was she doing?" he wondered. Would she find anything to wear or come down as she had been before?" He didn't have a lot of confidence in her understanding of what was sexy.

The first thing he saw was her bare legs as she finally she came down, - ankles, knees, thighs, - so far so good. She skipped down the last few steps and stood before him again, dressed in one of his dress shirts. Her hair was hanging in soft long curls around her face and shoulders and she had removed most of her make-up, using only a little lipstick and some mascara. The top four buttons on the shirt were open, and it hung down to just past her ass. She walked past David's chair, trailing her hand across his shoulder. Moving towards the sofa, she looked back over her shoulder at David with an unfathomable look.

"What do we do now, David?" she said in a low, sexy voice. She bent over to straighten a cushion and the shirt pulled up to show the beginning of her ass before she sat down. She curled her knees up under her in the sofa and tucked the shirt around them. As she leaned back into the cushion, the next button on her shirt popped open, and her right breast peeped out, but she didn't seem to notice.

David's mouth was suddenly dry. "She's naked under that shirt," he thought. "I can't believe she did this."

"Very good, Claire" he said, desperately trying to maintain his composure, but suddenly felt as if he was no longer in command of the situation.

"I guess it does work", said Claire, - satisfaction in her voice and face. "Do you like this, David? Do I look sexy?"

His face and his erection gave him away; there was no need to talk. Claire moved in the sofa, and the gap in the shirt became wider. She stretched her arms above her head. "This certainly is comfortable, David," she said teasingly as the shirt crept up above her knees and her ass became visible once more. She moved her knees apart, giving him a glimpse of the black curls between her legs.

Toying with the buttons, she managed to open the last one, baring her stomach and the swell of both breasts. She held the edges together, hiding most of her pussy, but he could see the moisture on her thigh and the swelling of her nipples also showed her arousal.

David was struggling to retain control of his feelings. He was getting seriously aroused, and had started fantasizing about where this might end. "Tim," he thought. "I can't fail Tim, - he's my friend" "But look at her, you idiot", came a voice from his groin. "She wants it, and she's sooo hot!"

"Stand up, and take your clothes off," she said suddenly, in a commanding voice.

"What?" said David incredulously.

"You said I should teach myself how to enjoy it, - well this I will enjoy, - now Strip!"

"Claire, - Tim is my friend, - I want to help the two of you to enjoy your life, I can't get involved with you!"

"We won't, - but fair is fair, - you have seen me, - now I get to see you."

David lost his fight with his conscience and stood up. He suddenly wanted her to see him. He took off his shoes and socks, then pulled off his shirt and pants, standing there in his boxers. His dick was making a huge, throbbing tent as he faced her.

"Not bad, not bad, - now the rest." Claire was mocking him now, but she had given up the grip on the shirt and her body was now open to his view. David pulled down his shorts and his prick sprang up to bob in the air. He was painfully hard and the pre-cum was leaking from the head as he struggled to maintain control.

She sat back in the sofa, her legs spread wide now. "Do you want these breasts, David?" she whispered, stroking them and pinching the nipples.

"Yes!" David croaked.

"Would you like to touch my pussy, David? Would you like to kiss it and stick your hard prick in there and fuck it? Do you see how wet it is, David?

"Oh my God, yes!"

"But they are Tim's, David, - you can't have them, can you?"

"Oh God, God, God, - no I can't!" David's brain started working again. "I can't, - Claire, - you're a sexy devil, - but you're absolutely right, - They are Tim's!" He pulled up his shorts again and sat down abruptly.

"I guess my lecture worked," he said after a long pause. "You get an A on your test." Claire was sitting in the same position, but she was no longer trying to be seductive. She just looked unhappy

"What's the matter?" I just told you how well you did. You really do look sexy and you behave sexy, which is even more important. Tim is going to love it."

"I know he is," she said in a low voice, and good for him. But I need to love it too, David!" There was real feeling in her voice now. "I have been good to Tim all week, but he leaves me hanging every! - damned! - time! Please David, I need it, - Please help me!"

"Just stay with it, Claire, - you're doing fine. I think if you make Tim feel good, it will make you feel good as well. You can always please yourself if it gets to be too much."

She got an odd look on her face, and she didn't seem convinced, but she knew she would be held to her promise.

"Now go practice some of that on Tim," said David with a smile.

He eventually saw a dressed and made up Claire to the door, closed it behind her and went back to his chair. He sat down, closed his eyes and in his mind saw her again in the sofa in front of him. It was her breasts, her eyes, her mouth and her pussy that excited him as he came all over the carpet.

* * * * *

David went to Tim and Claire's with mixed emotions. He was pleased with Claire's progress and with the fact that Tim was so much happier, but he could deny to himself that he had enjoyed their Thursday session altogether too much. She had figured out how to light his fire and he was uncomfortable with where it could be going.

"Hey, - I didn't go over the edge," he told himself. "I put my pants back on and got back to helping Tim." Somehow it wasn't convincing. He dressed casual as Tim had requested and headed over around 5 pm. Tim opened the door.

"Dave, my man," he said expansively, grinning from ear to ear. David returned his handshake and followed him in. His eyes immediately went to Claire. She was standing by the window, looking out over the deck and pool area, the sun streaming in and silhouetting her through her thin cotton skirt and loose, sleeveless blouse. Not much hidden, but still not quite in view. As she turned around he saw a glint of satisfaction in her eye. She knew the impression she was making on him. He did see a tiny bra lifting and displaying her breasts, but it must have been nearly transparent, because the darker shadows of her nipples were poking bumps in the thin fabric of her blouse.

Tim beamed, totally oblivious to the look between Claire and David. "What did I tell you, Dave?" he said, bubbling with pride. "I told you she was hot, didn't I, didn't I? – "Didn't I tell you? – Dave! Didn't I tell you?"

"Yes Tim, you did and she sure is," replied David finally.

Claire walked up to David and gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. Hi there David," she said with a sly grin. "How do you like the new me?" She spun around, giving him a good look. She sidled up to Tim and have him a kiss too, a much more passionate one, grinding her breasts into his chest, before she held him around the waist with both hands, leaning her head on his shoulder.

If Tim had a tail, it would be wagging furiously. "How about getting us some drinks, Honey?" he said, looking at her breasts with obvious enjoyment, as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"How do you like the outfit?" Tim couldn't contain himself. "Jeez, Dave, you can see her nipples right through it! Does it drive you crazy, too?"

"It's very attractive, Tim. I hadn't noticed the nipples, but they look very nice."

"She has the greatest tit, you know! She doesn't need that bra either. Claire and I have been screwing every day all week, it's great. She is a real sexpot, my wife. Almost too much of a good thing, if you know what I mean."

"Christ, Tim, - I never thought I would hear you say that! Don't tell me you want to change your mind and go back to the old Claire?"

"No No, of course not! It's just that she is so demanding when we have sex, - I don't know, - I just want to, - you know, - fuck, and, - well, I don't know. It is really hot sex, though, I can tell you that."

"I think we need to talk some more about this, Tim, - I'm not so sure this is going as well as I hoped it would. Let's go out and get a couple of drinks and sort this out. We can't have you less than happy, now can we?"

Claire came back with a bottle of French Champagne and three glasses, and the conversation stopped abruptly, - too abruptly.

Why do you two look so guilty?" she said with a smile. "You're not saying bad things about me, are you?" She shot a look at David.

"No, we were just saying we hadn't been out for a drink with the guys for a while, and we decided to go do that on Monday, - right, Tim?"

"Yeah. Monday night, - right.

He poured the champagne and they raised their glasses. We're celebrating today. I didn't tell you, Honey, but I just pulled off a huge deal today, I have been trying to get this jerk to sign the contract for months, and he finally did. I don't mind telling you that I really needed that business, too. I was out on long thin limb there in the end. But I must have done something right, he has a reputation for wanting side benefits, if you know what I mean. But I stuck to my guns, and ol' Jim Evans caved in at last."

"Jim Evans?!" David choked on his drink. Claire had gone white and looked at him with a pleading look. Something was starting to dawn on David, and he didn't like it a bit. He kept up a conversation with Tim, but his mind was churning on the news. Claire slowly relaxed once she understood that David wouldn't say anything.

"So, David, are you staying for dinner?"

"I hadn't planned on it, but if it is going to be as good as last time, I'm in for sure." Claire and Tim both smiled.

The dinner was another pleasant experience, with more conversation, more laughs and more heated arguments. The arguments were mostly about sport, which obviously was not Claire's favorite topic, but she laughed with them, and tried to referee when they got too heated. David watched with amused amazement. She was a completely different person, and if she didn't actually feel the way she acted, she was a damned good actress. With a very few exceptions, she wasn't sarcastic or nasty, and David had to admit that on those occasions Tim deserved what he got.

After dinner, they went back to the lounge for some more drinks and coffee. Tim was fidgeting, something was clearly on his mind. "So you like my new Claire then, Dave? Don't blame you, - I sure do. You should see some of the clothes she is wearing when there's no one else around. She bought this robe that gets me excited in an instant. Why don't you model it for Dave, Honey?"

"Tim, I couldn't do that, - that's just for you to see. It shows off way to much of me."

"Oh don't be such a prude, it's no more than you see in every pool in the country every day. Dave will love it, - won't you Dave?"

David knew he would indeed love it, that was the problem. He really shouldn't take advantage of Tim and Claire like that, but he was sorely tempted.

He looked helplessly at Claire, shaking his head a little, - silently giving her permission to say no to Tim.

She understood him, but instead of looking relieved, her eyes took on a rebellious look. "Would you really like to see it, David?" she asked coyly, reading his reply in his eyes. "I'll be right back.

"This is great, Dave," Tim said. "I would love to show her off, but she sure hasn't been very cooperative in the past. She has only gone along with it once at a wild pool party, about 6 months after we got married, but she got very cranky afterwards and it has never happened again."

"Maybe she doesn't like it, Tim," said David, - "you shouldn't make her do things she doesn't like."

"Oh she doesn't mind, really. She is just playing hard to get. You saw how she volunteered just now."

Claire's robe would have been loose and flowing if she hadn't bunched it up in the front, clasping it across her breasts with both arms. As it was, David could still see her body through it, her long leg muscles tensed as she stood before them.

We can't see it properly like that," objected Tim. "Let it go, so we can get a good look."

"You mean like this?" She held her arms out and spun around slowly, giving them a little fashion show. Tim looked at her avidly, and then at David.

"How about that, Dave? Isn't she something in that robe?"

David was getting a bit annoyed with Tim's tone of possessiveness, it didn't fit with the Tim he thought he knew. He had to admit that Tim was right, however. Claire was gorgeous in the robe. Her panties and bra were very thin, as was the robe, and her all but naked body was on display for him. He couldn't help but get hard, - again.

Tim noticed, and grinned. "I can see you like it. We should give you a treat like this more often."

Claire and David looked at each other, both with questioning eyes.

"You're right Tim. She's beautiful, and I do like it, - but she's your wife, for Christ's sake - off limits to me. I'm not sure you're doing me a favor with this…"

"You don't mind, do you, honey? See how old Dave is getting the hots for you? Kinda turns you on, doesn't it?" Claire blushed.

I don't know Tim, - I feel uncomfortable about this, about you showing me off half naked like this. At least it's David, and I guess I trust him more than the rest of your friends. But don't push this, OK? I hated it that other time, and that went way to far."

"I thought we weren't going to bring that up again," Tim said, suddenly annoyed and defensive at the same time. Claire looked like she was going to say something, but backed off after a look at David.

"Yes, you're right, Tim", she said quietly. "I'm sorry, I won't bring it up again."

"So what would you guys like to do?" David tried to change the subject and break the uncomfortable silence. "How about a game, - or maybe there's a good movie on?"

"We could play strip poker," said Tim only half in jest, but Claire shot him down in a flash.

"You wish!" she said, but with a smile. "I don't know why you would bother, anyway, I'm practically naked anyway, and don't tell me you want to see David naked?"

"Been there, done that," said David with a laugh. We went to college together, remember? Seeing each other in the buff wasn't a memorable experience for either one of us, I'm afraid."

I know what we can do," said Tim, - I got a movie today, a porno movie, and it's supposed to be very good. What do you say? Let your hair down and enjoy it…"

It wasn't what David had in mind, and Claire didn't look too enthusiastic, but Tim would not be stopped. "Come on, honey, sit here with me, - Dave, - you're on your own, buddy"

The movie was actually not bad, and David found himself enjoying it. Maybe it was the fact that Claire was watching it with them, still in her transparent robe, but there was something special in the air. Claire was watching with rapt attention as the action got heavier. David could tell when she was getting turned on just from her color of her face, not to speak of other obvious 'points of interest'.

Tim started to fondle Claire's breasts through her robe. He was trying to be subtle about it, but in the end he ignored David and just groped. Claire didn't protest, she just looked at David out of the corner of her eyes.

"Now this is the bit I like," said Tim. "Look at how he is putting it to her, and she is loving it. She takes that big thing all the way her throat, I swear. She is getting so hot, I bet he'll fuck her good in a minute." It broke David's mood, and Claire also sat up and looked at Tim, then at David.

Contrary to Tim's expectations, the man in the movie was going down on the girl next. "I can't deal with that stuff, man," said Tim, half blustering and half apologizing. "The hair and the mess down there just turns me off." Another light went on for David…

They sat quietly as the movie wound on, and thankfully, Tim didn't offer any more commentaries. It became repetitive and a bit boring after a while, and only Tim had watched it with any interest.

David felt like he needed to escape; He wasn't enjoying himself, Claire wasn't enjoying herself, and Tim, - well he didn't seem to worry whether they did or not.

I'd better get out of here," he said, "I have a long drive tomorrow, both ways in one day! Good fun, and great food Claire, and I love the robe (grin). That was a fun night, and I guess I'll see you Monday, right, Tim?" He felt so fake with all the bonhomie, but he didn't know how else to get out of it without making a scene. He just wanted to go home and think.

* * * *

Claire called his mobile phone at 8 am. "We need to talk, David." It wasn't the haughty, 'listen to me or else' tone she had used the first time she said it. She sounded unhappy and sincere. "I am having trouble with this whole thing, something isn't going right."

"I agree. This isn't working out the way I had imagined it. Can you get away and come over today?"

"I thought you were going to be gone all day, - a long drive, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, well…what other excuse could I have come up with on a Saturday night?"

"I'll just make up a story for Tim and be over at what, - 10:30?"

"No Claire, - don't tell Tim any lies. He actually suggested I talk to you to find out what YOU thought was wrong with the marriage, so just tell him that's what we're doing. It's the truth after all."

"He did? Really? I am amazed that he would do that, but relieved, too. I would like that very much. It hasn't been much of a discussion up to now. As far as I can remember, it has been all Claire do this and Claire do that."

* * * *

David was anxiously waiting for Claire to arrive, his mind running in circles. As soon as she walked in he jumped on her. "What happen that day in the restaurant, Claire? Here is Tim, unhappy that you don't want sex, and you were busy cheating on him, plus you were actually doing it in public, and with that douche-bag! What the hell got into you?" David was getting angry again, reliving it in his mind.

Claire's eyes went dark with emotion. "I tried to tell you before, David, but you shut me down in no uncertain terms, remember. Plus, you wouldn't understand anyway. You think Tim is this misunderstood, mistreated 'nice guy' that used to be your best buddy. Didn't you ever wonder about him in college, specially when he got drunk?"

"This isn't about Tim, Claire, it's your disgusting performance we're talking about!"

"NO, David, this time you will hear me out! It IS Tim we're talking about as well. I went through that disgusting, yes disgusting performance for him, and God knows he doesn't deserve it!"

Davis suddenly has to sit down. "What the hell are you talking about? Don't give me a sob story about he drove you to have an affair because he wasn't 'nice enough' to you?" He kept pushing Claire, but in the back of his mind, David couldn't quite get past Claire's question about Tim during the college days.

Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers