Making Tim Happy: Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
495 Followers

"What do you mean did I wonder about Tim in college?"

"He must have been getting drunk then too, and you must have seen how he gets, not very nice at best, and a real asshole at worst. Don't tell me that doesn't ring a bell?" The answer must have shown on David's face, because Claire got more confidence. "And how about how he was with girls when he got drunk?"

David grimaced, it was starting to hit home. "Well, it wasn't always so successful, - he could be a handful at times, but hell, lots of people get a bit out of hand when the have too much to drink. He was my buddy, so you deal with it and clean up after him, - no big deal, no one got hurt, anyway, - …not physically anyway"

"Well, he hurt me badly, not so much physically, but what he made me do sure changed our relationship, and then he gets mad at ME for doing it!"

"Doing what?"

"Well, I guess the blow-job was what he really had a problem with afterwards," Claire said with a wry smile.

"You mean Tim knows about the blowjob?! Why were you so worried that I'd tell him then?""

"No, not that one, he doesn't know about that one, thank God!"

"Christ, Claire, another one, - how many times a week do you hand out blowjobs to strangers?" David was totally bewildered by now. Nothing was what it seemed. He had begun to respect Claire, despite her behavior that one time, as he watched her obviously work hard to recovering their marriage.

"There was just the other one, and I didn't want to do that one either, but Tim made me!"

"No one can 'make you' give anyone a blow job unless you tell me he physically held you down and opened your mouth by force, - don't give me that."

No, you're right, it was my decision in the end, but I really didn't want to do it, you know."

"I think you had better tell me the whole story, I need to understand this, and I guess I don't now."

"Good, that's what I want to do, the whole sordid story about the first time AND the last time. You may not like me afterwards, but at least you'll understand.

"After we got married, Tim changed somehow. He was very attentive and caring when we started going together. We had fun, he would try to do things we both enjoyed and he respected my opinions. I fell for him so hard, it seemed so right to marry him after only three weeks."

"Yes, I remember how in love you both were, said David with a sigh, "but it was still much too quick! I told Tim that at the time, but he wouldn't listen."

"Everyone told both of us that, but we knew better, of course. Anyway, - he started changing almost the day after the wedding. It was like he had purchased a possession, and now he could relax and be himself again. I won't bore you with the details, but it went downhill slowly and steadily.

" I learned some things about myself, too. Tim wanted to show me off all the time, and I discovered that I actually liked it. First it was telling his friends to look at me, how beautiful I was, how 'hot' I was, as he put it. You must remember that, right? You were there a few times before you went off the scene for some reason."

"I remember", mumbled David, suddenly feeling a bit guilty about the thoughts he had all that time ago.

"Then he started having me wear more revealing clothes. He bought me bikinis, tiny things, short skirts, deep cut blouses and dresses. I thought they were a bit sluttish, but it was exciting, too. I enjoyed having the men look at me and lust after me, but I was uncomfortable at the same time, and we constantly argued about every new step, until I told Tim that it had gone too far, and he made me feel like his trophy slut, not a wife he cared for and loved. That was our biggest argument up to then.

"I had going along with him on just about everything, but it was too much, I didn't know where he was going to draw the line in the end. The strange thing was that he was jealous at the same time. He wanted me to show off, but he was mad at me for doing it afterwards. I tried to explain the inconsistency, but it was like some kind of mental block, - he never got it."

"Then came the day of the pool party, the infamous pool party, that triple-dammed pool party that broke my marriage! Tim had too much to drink – again, and so did I that day. We were actually having fun, and the party was loud and raucous. We had a good time, but as with all good things, eventually the party started running down, with people leaving.

"The last people there were Tim and I plus the host and a friend of his. I was sitting in a lounge chair with Tim and we were sort of cuddling and teasing each other a bit, I guess. The host, Jeremy, decided he wanted to go in the pool, so he stripped down to his underwear and jumped in. His friend looked at us, then shrugged. Then he did the same, leaving Tim and I sitting there. Tim immediately put on the full court press to join them.

"I only had brief panties on, and no bra, so I didn't want to do it, even though I was feeling mellow and intrigued about it at the same time. But Tim would not be denied, so in the end I did, - baring my breasts for everyone to see. I got a big applause, and got a big kick out of it. It was so naughty and sexy, and Tim was grinning from ear to ear.

"In the pool Tim and I were kissing and fondling, and I was getting turned on. The other two guys kept an eye on us the whole time, and that made me feel very sexy. Always one to take it a step further, Tim pulled off my panties and with a loud whoop, tossed them up on the deck. More applause, the guys were openly staring at us now."

Claire took a deep breath and looked at David, who was listening with rapt attention. "I see you like the story so far," she said, looking at his growing erection. "Well I was horny, too and wanted to get Tim home so we could go to bed and have sex. But I figured I shouldn't be the only one naked, so I pulled down his underwear as well and tossed them to the deck. There must be some sort of male signal that I didn't catch, but in no time at all we were all naked.

"It was suddenly too much for me. Even though I wasn't sober, I realized I was naked in a pool with three equally naked men, even if one of them was my husband, and the other two were just having fun in another end of the pool. I wanted to get out of there and go home, and told Tim so. I started dragging him to the shallow end, but when we got there, Tim sat down on the edge of the pool and pulled my head to his hard dick. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I was worried, but I knew that Tim would be furious if I turned him down in front of his friends, so I bent over and did it, - I gave him a blow job right there and then. Tim was in ecstasy."

David had to adjust his now unmanageable dick, it was getting painfully hard. Claire raised her eyebrows, but didn't comment.

"He couldn't possible get mad at you for that!" David interjected incredulously.

"You'd be surprised what Tim gets mad about," she replied, - "but no, it wasn't just that. Tim had obviously given them some kind of signal, because suddenly the other two were right behind me. I couldn't believe it when Tim told them to go ahead and feel me up."

"Go ahead, she loves it!" were the exact words he used.

"When I felt their hands on my naked ass and on my pussy I jumped and pulled off Tim. I was serious, and Tim knew it, so he made them back off. He wanted them to see him getting the blowjob, though, so he told them to sit down one on each side of us, then bent me down to finish the job.

"I still don't know why I did it, - it was crazy and embarrassing, and I absolutely didn't want anything to do with the other two, but deep down I was enjoying the experience of someone watching me blow Tim. I was watching the two hard dicks on either side of me, and that was turning me on as well. Tim put his hand on my head, pushing me down deeper. It wasn't comfortable for me, but I knew Tim loves it that way.

"Then he took one of my hands and put it on Jeremy's dick. I froze, a mixture of terror and excitement, revulsion and eroticism surged through me. Tim's hand pushed my head again and almost mechanically, I went back to working on his dick. When he was sure I wasn't going to take my hand of Jeremy, he put my other hand on his friend's equally hard shaft. To this day, I don't know what his name was. So there I was, bobbing on my husband's dick and with another in each hand. Both the other two had placed their hand over mine and started moving it up and down, jacking them off.

"I wanted it to end, and I didn't want it to end, so I turned my brain off and just did it. It didn't take Tim long to come, filling me with his cum. I dutifully swallowed it, then pulled my hands away and said I wanted to go home, NOW!

"You can't leave them like this," Tim said He pushed my head down on Jeremy's dick. I resisted, but he is pretty strong. I also knew how mad he would get if I refused him. And honestly, I was pretty turned on by then and had just a little curiosity about what another man's dick would be like. I told myself it wasn't as if I was fucking him or anything, put my hand on Tim's dick and got on with it. I could feel Tim get hard in record time, but Jeremy took forever to come. So I jacked off Tim while I was blowing Jeremy."

Claire was blushing now, but determined to tell the story. "Eventually they both came. I was resigned to a third blowjob by then, but Tim suddenly grabbed me and pulled me out of the pool."

"Get dressed, slut! We'll finish this at home."

"I was shocked, He was mad at me anyway, even after he had practically forced me to do it! And what was with the 'Slut' business? He must have known I didn't want to do it in the first place. We had an unholy row when we came home. I was in tears, and couldn't understand what had happened. I accused him of pimping me out, he accused me of being a slut and having fun blowing another guy while I jacked him off, and how often had I been doing this anyway, - since I seemed to take to it pretty easily. I think my memory of my feelings made me feel a bit guilty, because he certainly 'won the argument'.

The next few days were unbearable. We didn't talk; Tim left the house first thing and came home late and drunk. After a while he wanted sex again, but I couldn't deal with it, I just knew he would start up accusing me of being a slut again, no matter what I did or said. I must finally have got through to him, or maybe it was Jeremy that talked some sense into him, but he did admit that he shouldn't have made me do it and actually apologized. I know he never got the slut thing out of his mind, though, so I resolved never to give him any cause for thinking that ever again.

"So our sex life has been pretty ordinary since then, no unusual sex, no revealing clothes, no looking at anyone else for more than 2 seconds. That's why I wasn't really fighting you when you wanted me to 'be nice' to Tim again. I thought maybe we could make another attempt at a real marriage. Funny that I could still love him after all that time, but he's not a bad guy when he's sober, otherwise I wouldn't have fallen for him in the first place."

"But Claire, I just saw you give head to yet another guy, and someone you couldn't possible have been turned on by. That doesn't fit with anything you've told me so far! What happened?" David was genuinely confused now. Many things had become clear to him, and he felt uncomfortable about having forced her.

Claire got very unhappy, - there were tears in her eyes. "That was so stupid, and unforgivable. My intentions were good, but I still don't understand how I could do it. But it wasn't what you think; I certainly didn't do it because I enjoyed it. Even you must have seen that."

"Yes I did see you were uncomfortable, but I assumed that was because it was in public."

"That too, but he was such a – what did you call him – a douche-bag! And I didn't want the sex in the first place; even if it hasn't been good in our marriage for a long time I have been faithful to Tim. No it was all business. You remember Tim said he had made the big deal that saved his bacon? Well, he didn't tell you how desperate he was. We stood to lose everything. I still don't know how he got in so deep, but he came him one day and told me the bad news. I was shattered. He had always seemed so successful and confident, and here he was, crying and desperate.

"I told him we would get through this, that going bankrupt had happened to lots of people, and that we could rebuild, he still has his skill, and I could get a job… Nothing made any impression on him, all her talked about was this one big deal that would save him, but that this character always wanted his 'fringe benefits' meaning sex, to seal the deal. He looked at me speculatively a few times, but he couldn't bring himself to actually ask I guess the first time was still a strong enough memory. After all it damned near cost us our marriage!

"After two weeks of this, I Finally realized that could actually do it. I could go and give sex to a complete stranger, to save my husband's career and self-esteem. I didn't know how far I would go, or what he would want of me, but I was prepared to give it a try. Well, you know the rest, he actually didn't want that much, just what you saw, and it did seal the deal, but you understand why I was so scared when you threatened to tell Tim?"

"Oh Claire, I had no idea, how could I? But you're right, - it was stupid and unforgivable, - you would both have been much better off if you had never gone to that restaurant, - now you have to live with this guilt, and always worrying that Tim will find out. You know how he will react! How could you put yourself and him in this situation?"

"It was stupid, OK! Stupid! But I really thought it would help Tim, - he was so miserable, I even thought he would hurt himself! Oh David, what can I do?"

"There's not much you can do about what's past, but you paid a big price to keep Tim happy. Still, it worked, and it seems he is even much happier with the two of you as well now. Just keep working at it. How is it going anyway? I do want to talk about what you would like to see changed in Tim."

Claire sighed and dried her tears. "Yes, well, what's done is done, and I have to look forward. I do want this marriage to work. So, you asked how it was going? Well, - good and bad, I guess. I am enjoying the physical part of it, except he actually isn't a very considerate lover. He gets his pleasure, and doesn't seem to feel it matters if I get mine. I thing he is just annoyed that I don't get off as quickly as he does. But I play with myself, as you suggested, so that works. He has started getting his possessive side back, - he has wanted to show me off a few times, - you saw that, right. The troubling thing is that I do enjoy it still, I like having people look at me and – well – lust for me, I guess, I just don't want it to go any further.

"When you asked me to take my clothes off that first time, I got so hot, but I tried hard to not let it show. And when you saw Tim and I making love that time when you left, I really attacked Tim afterwards, all the time wishing you had stayed to see it. But he would have been furious afterwards if you had stayed, - good thing you left. He even gave me snide comments after he made me put on that transparent robe. If you had done anything other that make it look like fun and a joke, he would have taken it out on me, I just know it.

"That's a fine line to walk, Claire. You need to be very careful with it. If in doubt, don't do it, even if you would enjoy it. If that's how Tim reacts, better he get mad at you for not exhibiting yourself that to think you're a slut. It's sad that you don't have a relationship that let's you both enjoy it, because I know how exciting it can be."

Claire smiled slyly. "Yes, well, I have noticed your enjoyment, particularly when I did my 'sexy act', and you didn't seem to shy about exhibiting yourself either…"

"So you found me out, already, laughed David, the atmosphere getting more relaxed and frivolous. "I do like watching sexy women. I have a neighbor that suntans in the nude practically every day, and that is a great joy to me."

"Really? You bad boy! Does she know you are watching her?" Claire leant forward, her eyes lit up with interest.

"I am pretty sure she does, She keeps looking over at my window, and then just keeps at it. It's getting pretty hot. She has even started masturbating for me. I am tempted to treat her back with my own masturbation show, but I want to make sure she does it on purpose first, I am going to leave the blinds wide open next time, so she can't help seeing me, - maybe give her a wave or blow her a thank-you kiss."

"I bet she would love it if you were naked, too," said Claire breathlessly; the story obviously appealing to her. "Oh why can't I have you as a neighbor, I do like it when you watch me, I get so turned on by teasing you. We could have our own mutual peep show."

"Sorry, Claire, it wouldn't work. Tim would be sure to find out somehow, and he definitely wouldn't understand. I'm his friend, even if I don't like what I hear about him, he's still my friend. You wouldn't want that to happen either!"

"Can we do it one last time, David? I've been naked every time I've been here, and I guess it won't keep happening now that everything is out in the open between us. And I care for you, David, - I wish…

"Can we do it right now? No touching, OK. I would just get naked and tease you, and you could sit there or whatever you want. Please, just one last time. That would keep me satisfied for a long time, I know it!"

David was torn between desire and caution. Desire screamed at him "Yes, yes, yes!" Caution whispered "What if Tim found out?" It was no contest! He smiled and gestured for Claire to go ahead, settling himself comfortably in the chair.

Her face lit up and her whole body language changed. Her movements became slow languid as she stretched her hands in the air. Making her top pull tight across her breasts. No bra, David noticed, as her nipples were suddenly hard under the thin fabric. She leaned forward and pulled her skirt up slightly. "Isn't it hot in here, David? I'm feeling hot, anyway."

She pulled her skirt up a bit more showing her thighs. "Can I borrow that shirt of yours, again David, that would be much more comfortable." David made to get up, but Claire stopped him, - no, never mind – I'll just unbutton this top." She slowly pulled the top from her skirt and started unbuttoning it. Each button revealed more of her chest and the sides of her firm breasts until it was hanging loose, still covering her nipples, but not much else. "That feels better, but I'm still hot. Is it ok if I take off the skirt, - I have panties on underneath, so that'll be ok, won't it, David?"

Licking his lips, David nodded.

Claire stood up, slowly and seductively slid her skirt down. She turned her back to David, looking over her shoulder at him. "No peeking now, David, - There isn't much to these panties back there" She slid the skirt over the hips, showing her magnificent ass, with a transparent grey thong the only thing hiding her most intimate area. The skirt dropped to the floor and she kicked it aside like a stripper.

She faced him again, looking at his face intently, before sliding her glance to his crotch David decided to give her some encouragement. He separated his legs and pushed his hips forward, giving her a good look at his straining dick.

She smiled a happy smile, confident in her actions and happy that they were enjoying it together. She shrugged the top over her shoulders, giving him a brief glimpse of her naked breasts before she covered then with her hands. Her fingers were slightly spread, letting the nipples poke through. She gave them a gentle squeeze and a lift. "I know you have seen these before, David, but have you really had a good look?" With a sway in her hips, she walked over and stood right in front of him, slowly lowering her arms and letting her breasts pop free. She bent over slightly, letting the hand down 6 inches from his upturned face and swung them gently from side to side.

Alan D
Alan D
495 Followers