Making Tim Happy: Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"Do you like them, they're not too small, are they?" David's hands rose of their own accord, but she stepped away with a happy little laugh. "Naughty, naughty! No touching, remember?"

She slid her hands down to her pussy, bringing his eyes with them. The thong was not much cover, her think black bush showing clearly through the transparent material. She slid the material to the side. "The hair is a bit long, here, I think. I was going to trim it, but I didn't get around to it. I thought it would be easier to go down on me if it was shorter, - or maybe shaved, - what do you think?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but kept her hands working in her luxurious bush. "It's easy to find my pussy, though, she said, - it's right here." She spread her plump lips, revealing her coral interior. Her fingers dipped into the opening and she pushed them in and out for him. I don't have a very big clit, though. I know where it is, but no one else seems to find it. Isn't that strange, - it's right here." A small fiery nubbin came into view and she stroked it gently.

"It's very sensitive you know, even if it isn't very big." She proved her point by rubbing it some more. Her knees shook and her skin flushed as she pleased herself.

"You look like you're hot, too, David," she gasped. Don't you want to get more comfortable?"

David shed his clothes quickly as she stepped back out of his way, still touching herself. He sat back down in the chair, his steel hard dick bobbing with every furious beat of his heart. He took it in his hand and spread the copious pre-cum over the head.

"Oh David, that's so hot! Please cum for me, - please… I'll cum for you…"

Together they masturbated openly, their eyes roving over the other's body, catching the eyes for an intense look before going back to where the action was. David was close before he started, so it didn't last long. With a hoarse shout he came, in a great spurt that shot across the gap and landed on Claire's left breast. The second went in his hand as he clasped himself to intercept the eruption.

"I want to see it!" cried Claire, almost in desperation. He took his hand away and let the rest go on the floor. It was enough to bring Claire over the top. She gave a deep gasp and held her breath as she shook all over. Her knees became wobbly and her face was read as a beet as she came. After what seemed as an orgasmic eternity, she fell back in the sofa, with a happy, tired look.

"That's the second time you have made me mess this carpet," said David with a rueful smile. "I had to get myself off after you left the last time."

"Claire's face lit up. Did you really?" she said happily. That's so hot! God, I loved this! I was more excited than I can ever remember." She drew a deep breath and looked down on herself, noticing his cum on her breast for the first time. Slyly she reached out and scooped it up. "Just a souvenir of the last time together," she said and brought it to her lips. "I knew you would taste delicious", she said regretfully. "To bad we…"

"You must NEVER tell Tim about this", they both said at exactly the same time, and laughed.

"I guess we agree on that, said Claire. They looked at each other, as if to burn the memory in their brains. Then, with a sigh, they started to dress, in an odd hast, as if already regretting what they had done.

"Are you sorry we did this?" said Claire when they were once again fully clothed. "I know I should be, but I don't regret it. It was unbelievable, and I don't expect anything like this to happen to me again, ever. Lucky you, you can enjoy this sort of thing whenever you want. Why couldn't it be you I married?" She stopped suddenly, holding her hand over her mouth as if to stop the words. It was too late, - they hung in the air as a physical presence.

"No I don't regret it, Claire," said David gently, even if I too know we shouldn't have done it. This was something I will always treasure. It's hard to think of you going back to your problems and Tim, but we can't do this. You took your marriage vow, and I was best man, - and even if it sucks, it has to be.

They parted gravely, still not touching. Claire walked out the door, turned once to look at David, then walked off without a goodbye.

* * * *

Next day's phone call from Tim was different, to say the least. He was shouting into the phone, incoherent with anger. "Shit," thought David, "how could he have found out? Why the hell did she tell him after all?"

"Calm down, Tim! I can't understand a word you're saying. Let's talk about this calmly."

"Calm?! You want me to be calm?! I'll give you calm. You don't understand what she has done to me!

"David felt as if he might be getting off the hook. "What don't I understand? Can't we just talk about this?"

"That – SLUT! - She has done it to me again, and I wasn't even there this time. I thought she had changed, but it's all the same all over again. I'll kill her, Dave, I swear I will!"

"Are you going to tell me what this is about, or just rant and rave over the phone. It can't be all that bad!"

"Bad? Bad?" Tim sputtered. "She has been giving blowjobs in public, that's what she has been doing. I hate her, the slut!"

"Don't call her a slut, Tim, She did it for you, for Christ's sake!" David couldn't pretend any more.

"The sudden silence on the phone was deafening. "You knew?" Tim's voice was strangely muted. "Why didn't you tell me, for fuck's sake Dave? You are supposed to be my friend! How could you know this and not tell me. Don't you think that's what a friend would do?" He was working himself into a rage again.

David held the phone at arms length while Tim ran on. Every now and then he would say "Tim!" into the mouthpiece, but nothing could stop the tirade. Finally Tim petered out. After a long pause, he said "Dave, are you there? David? Talk to me, man! I need to talk to you! Christ, what am I going to do? She is a slut, man, what am I going to do?"

"Can we talk now, Tim? Are you going to listen this time?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll listen, although I don't know if I want to listen to you, you traitor. How could you not tell me something like this?"

What I did, Tim, was what a real friend should do; I tried to fix the problem, rather than make things worse." Tim made sputtering noises, but David didn't want to let him get started again. I blackmailed her, Tim, that's what I did, - pure and simple. Didn't you wonder how easy it was to get her to change and be nice to you? Well that was her price to pay for my silence! I did it for you, do you understand that, or are you too stubborn to get it?"

There was a long silence as Tim digested this information. David decided to hit him with the whole story. "She never wanted to do it, and she hated it, but she got you the contract you were so desperate to get. She saved your precious business and reputation, didn't she? You should thank her, for Christ's sake, not hate her!"

"I didn't ask her to go have sex with that creep, did I. I could have found a way; I had some other things going on, too. And don't tell me she didn't enjoy it. It's not the first time, you know, you didn't know that, did you? I tell you she'd a slut, and she disgusts me. How do you know she didn't enjoy it?"

"I was there, Tim, and I saw the whole thing. She didn't want to do it, I tell you, but that asshole wouldn't take no for an answer."

The shocks were getting too much for Tim. There was nothing but pain left in his voice. Why didn't you stop it, Dave? How could you just sit there and let her do it? Did she blow you too, maybe?" he said with a faint flare-up of anger.

"I didn't know it was her until it was all over, and then she ran out of the place like the devil was after her. But I know she didn't want to do it, just like she didn't the first time."

Tim hung up. David called his number at the office. "No he's just left. I think he was going out for a drink; he looked like he needed one. I guess he had a tough day, or something…"

David called Claire.

"Claire, - Tim knows! No, not about yesterday, he knows about the blowjob and Jim Evans! – Claire! - Claire, calm down! - Stop crying, Claire, and listen to me. I want you to get out of the house. I just talked to Tim and I don't think he is rational right now. He went out to get a drink, and I am worried about what will happen when he gets home. Grab some things and go check into a hotel somewhere, - not too close, OK. - Claire, you can do it, just give him some time, - I will talk to him tonight and get him to understand somehow. Just get out of his way for a while, OK? Leave a message on my answering service when you have checked in so I know where to find you. I'll contact you after I talk to him, OK? - Claire, - don't argue with me. – Yes, you will have to face the music sooner or later, just not right now, OK, just do it!

David waited in his car outside Tim's house for six hours, before Tim finally stumbled out of a taxi. When he saw David, he first tried to take a swing at him, and then collapsed in his arms. "God Dave, I'm drunk and I'm miserable, and I'm mad at you, you bastard"

Untold cups of coffee made no difference to Tim's state of mind or body and in the end David put him to bed and got ready to crash on the sofa. He didn't want Tim on his own the next day, hung over and probably mad again. He hadn't had a very nice day, but then again, neither had Tim, - or Claire. Oh shit, Claire. He called his answering service, then Claire's hotel. She answered on the first ring.

"David? - what happened, David? Are you OK? Is Tim OK?" Keeping his voice low, he brought her up to date, and told her that he would stay there and talk to Tim in the morning.

The next day started every bit as bad as David expected. Tim was a raging bull, but he didn't go beyond verbal abuse. Everyone involved got his ire in generous measure, - except himself. He was the innocent, injured party in his mind, and it took David hours to get a reluctant admission that Claire had done it to save his business, not because she was naturally promiscuous and was out for 'another fling'.

"Tim, don't talk to me about her 'doing it AGAIN', David said when his patience had run out. Claire told me what happened the first time. You can't blame her for doing what you clearly wanted. You started it, you pushed her to do it, and it's totally hypocritical of you to get mad at her afterwards." That slowed Tim down for a while, and he even had the grace to look abashed.

"How much has she told you about us, anyway? It's probably all lies anyway. She lies to me all the time, but she is what she is. I thought I loved her, but she has just blown it. I can't go through this again, I just can't!"

"Tim, don't you get it. This is all in your fucking head, you idiot. Claire has tried to do what you wanted all along, balancing your pushing to expose her and getting to 'loosen up' with your reaction when she actually went along with it. No wonder you had trouble in the sack with her. She didn't know which way to go with you, don't you see that? She was cold, you were unhappy, she was hot, you were mad, - Cold was safer in the end, I guess. I'm surprised she stuck it for so long, I really am."

It was a very difficult time, but it did do some good, after a fashion. Tim had reluctantly agreed to 'give her another chance', as he put it. David felt in no uncertain terms that it was Tim that was getting another chance, but that would be tomorrow's discussion. David finally left, but he didn't have much hope. Tim had clearly not understood, or admitted to himself that he was part of the problem, and his anger at Claire was till simmering. "Oh, well, one day at a time," he thought to himself.

The discussion with Claire was a little better, but not much. She was scared of going back, but David in the end talked her into it as well. He made her call Tim and talk to him, which made her feel a little better. Tim wasn't ready to forgive and forget, but at least he wasn't abusive. Maybe it could work….

The next day, Tim called again, sounding tired. We'd like you over for a drink tonight, Dave, he said. "We're just bickering when we're on our own. Maybe we can relax a little and start working this thing out. You know everything anyway, so don't have to pretend and hide things from you.

Against his better judgment, David went. He was uneasy the moment he came in the door. Tim was up to something, he just knew it. He was also not sober. Claire was standing by the window again, stiffly and apprehensively, with a surprisingly clingy dress on, considering the problems they had had.

They talked about nothing for a while, but it didn't take Tim long to get started.

She's pretty hot, my wife, isn't she? Do you want to see her tits?"

"Tim, don't do this!" pleaded Claire Claire.

"Come on, Honey, - Dave is like family, he knows everything. Take off your top and give him a show. You love it!" Tim was leering at David and winking. "Are you ready for this, man?

David was becoming more and more uncomfortable. Had Mr. Hyde been unleashed for good?

"Only if you would like me to," he said, with fake gaiety in his voice, trying desperately to keep everything superficial and joking and not make Tim mad. He held his breath as Claire slowly opened her blouse, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind her. Her bra was inadequate to the task of containing her, and totally superfluous. Her nipples were completely on display through the flimsy fabric.

David looked at Tim, - he was staring at Claire, then glanced at David and grinned cynically. "How about them apples, huh, Dave?"

David kept looking at Claire, who held his eyes as she reached undid the front clasp and let her breast spring free. Somehow they seemed even more erotic and seductive that the other times he had seen them. Her nipples hardened under his steady gaze and she flushed.

"Give him a feel, Claire," said Tim hoarsely, he was beginning to be affected by the show. He had something to prove, and he was clearly getting off on Claire showing herself to David, Claire saw it, too and glanced at David.

David didn't know what to say or do. His grand plan for making Tim happy had blown up in his face. Seeing Tim's dark side in person for the first time he realized that this Tim was a real asshole, David was ashamed of the way he was treating Claire. He tried to stop the disturbing performance, but Tim got support from a totally unexpected source.

Claire stepped up to David and shook her breasts in his face. "Go on, David, - have a feel, I bet you will like it."

His hands went out automatically and took hold of her firm globes; they were warm to his touch and sooo soft and smooth. He clasped them gently and hefted them enough to feel their weight and firmness. He knew he was stepping over the line, but he suddenly understood how Claire could have behaved as she did. He also understood that this was Claire giving up at last. She was going to let this take its course and damn the consequences.

Tim was mesmerized. His face was glowing with excitement and yet there was something cruel there that David had never seen. Claire challenged David with her eyes and body language to go further, but he suddenly couldn't do it.

He dropped his hands to his side and pretended it was still all a big joke to him. "Very nice, Claire! You must really enjoy these, Tim?" He made himself turn and look at his 'friend' with a smile. He knew it looked artificial and forced, but this was now a battle between Tim and Claire.

"Yeah, she's a hot one all right," he said with a funny little laugh. He reached out and grabbed Claire's breasts as well, much more roughly that David had done, pulling her to him. Then, spinning her around, he reached down and raised her skirt to her waist, displaying her thin panties. "More goodies here, don't you think? I wish she would shave down there, though, she can't wear a really sexy bikini with all that hair". He grabbed hold of the front of Claire's panties and pulled them up in a narrow wedge, pulling the material in between her pussy lips and baring her curls on both sides of the fabric.

"See what I mean, Dave?" He was flushed with possessive pride once again, showing that he was the man in control and Claire was his slut to command and display as he pleased. "Don't you think she needs to get a shave down there? Why don't we do it now, Claire baby, - then we can see how good it looks afterwards?"

This was getting over the top for Claire. "Come on, Tim, - this is going too far, - I told you I'm not your toy for you to show off!"

Tim was not to be stopped. "Come on, Dave, let's go shave Claire's pussy."

"Tim, NO, - I won't have it!" Claire shouted

Tim ignored her protest, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her physically into the bathroom. David realized that Tim was actually very drunk, and was suddenly worried about what might happen to Claire. "Tim, - let's just…."

"Come on, Dave, - you can help, - I'm not too sure how to do this."

"Please, Tim, no! David doesn't want to do this, maybe the two of us can do it tomorrow or something."

Tim pulled off her skirt and panties, leaving her naked and shaking. David knew she was scared, and so was he. Tim had become a madman. But there was something in Claire's eyes that stopped him from leaving, a plea for help and also a simmering sexuality. He wanted to leave, but he didn't want to annoy Tim further by going.

Claire was now resigned to what was happening. She leaned against the bathroom sink and pushed her hips forward. "Have you done this before, David?" she asked, rising excitement in her voice and body language.

"A couple of times," David replied, now understanding that this was actually going to happen. His heart was beating faster and his chest felt constricted.

"Well, get on with it then," said Tim drunkenly. Neither Claire nor David was paying him any attention any more.

David looked in to her eyes, meeting her pleading gaze steadily. "Is this what you want, Claire?" he asked softly.

"Yes, David, I want this, please…."

The process was straightforward at first, - clipping short the hair to be removed, leaving a small tuft of short curls above her slit, the rest soon reduced to a short stubble. David worked as in a trance, totally focused on carefully snipping each bit of hair without pain and without cutting the skin. Touching Claire's pussy lips was almost incidental to him as he was concentrating on the clipping. Not so with Tim, and not so with Claire!

Tim was breathing hard, watching every move with rapt attention. His erection was very obvious, tenting his pants as he surreptitiously held onto his stiff dick.

Claire was also breathing hard; the procedure had not been on autopilot for her! Her pussy was secreting liberally and she was as turned on as she could ever remember. Her skin shivered with every touch.

David stopped and took a deep breath. "It gets trickier from here on. We should have you lie down somewhere comfortable, and we need to get some hot water and some shaving cream. Tim, - shaving cream!"

Tim came out of his trance. "Yeah, yeah, got it – here…"

In the bedroom, David put a warm, moist towel over Claire's pussy as she lay with her hips at the edge of the bed. He held it between her spread legs, letting the heat soak in, and changed it a few times to let the skin soften and warm up. Then he spread shaving cream on one area and started shaving. The 3-bladed razor minimized the chance of cuts. Methodically he moved his fingers across the skin, slick under his touch with the mixture of shaving cream and sexual secretions. Claire was flowing freely now. He held the skin taut with the fingers of one hand while he shaved carefully. The areas on each side of her mound were easy. When he came to her pussy lips it became more difficult in every way. Between the sheer mechanics of stretching her lips and his rising excitement he was getting less and less sure-handed.

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers