Making Tim Happy: Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

"You have to bend your knees and put your legs up on the bed," he said and Claire automatically obeyed. Now she was totally exposed. Her lips had separated long ago and her beautiful pussy was there in all its glory. As David went from area to area, his fingers were coated with her juices. He looked over at Tim, and was shocked to see him with his pants around his ankles, masturbating furiously, with a glazed look on his face.

The last of her lips was done, only the fine hairs on her perineum and around her pinky brown asshole were left. David took a deep breath and spread her cheeks. Claire was holding her knees tight against her chest now, her hips raised towards David, straining to give him access to her innermost secrets. As he cleared the last of the hair he could not help but stroke her pucker gently. Claire started bucking under his hands, and her arms suddenly reached out and pulled his head towards her. His mouth opened to taste her juices as he sucked on her stiff clitoris. Tim was totally forgotten, it was just the two of them now. David stood up and leaned over Claire, his lips seeking hers. Their first kiss seemed to last an eternity as her hands reached for his zipper to set him free. She held his prick in her hands and gently placed him at her wide-open entrance.

"Oh David, - please fuck me David!"

He slid in to the hilt in one smooth movement and lost himself in her. Somewhere far off David could hear a faint voice.

"Fuck her good, man, - I told you she's a slut. Do it, do it, fuck my slut wife!"

They moved together as if they had always been lovers, each seemingly knowing what the other wanted. Slowly first, then with increasing intensity they coupled, faster, deeper with every stroke, until they came, together, like a sudden avalanche, sweeping every sensation before it. They didn't care that their joyous noise rang through the house, they were unaware that Tim had also come several minutes before and was sitting there with a dazed look and his wilted prick in his hand. The only knew that this was the most incredible thing to ever happen in the history of the universe, and they had been the ones to experience it!

Slowly, the world became a reality once more. Claire and David looked at each other and kissed once more, a deep loving kiss, carrying more meaning than any words could have expressed.

"That was something else, man! I told you she was a pistol. Tomorrow I'll get the rest of the guys together and we can have a gangbang! My beautiful slut wife will take us all on, just wait and see."

Claire cringed and tears began to roll down her cheeks. David's temper flared up and he fought to retain his self-control, on the brink of beating the crap out of the asshole that he thought was his friend.

"You are such a shit, Tim," he said finally, his anger replaced by disgust. We are leaving now, and don't bother contacting Claire or me again. We no longer have a relationship with you!"

Claire got off the bed and grabbed David's hand. "Let's go!'

"Like that? But you're…"

"Naked, - yeah, I know, but so what? I'm not taking anything from this house, and if someone sees me, I suspect you wouldn't be too mad?"

David smiled. "As long as I get to put out your fire…"

* * * * *

Epilogue

"David, honey, - Paula is there already, - she's looking over here. She's got someone else with her this time."

"OK, Claire, - keep your knickers on – no, hold that, - just take them off. I'll be right there."

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers