Making Time for Gina

Story Info
A husband finally makes time to please his neglected wife.
2.8k words
4.52
25.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit Walter!" I shouted as my patience with my boss diminished. "There is a damn fine line between filing this claim legally and committing fraud!"

My boss bit down on his cigar harder, his eyes narrowing. He obviously didn't like my attitude but that's the way I've always been. Laid back and easy going until I'm pushed, and he had pushed me far enough today.

"Well I can obviously tell that you're either too incompetent or too lazy to perform the job I hired you for Tom."

That was it. I'd been putting in 60 hours a week or more for more than 3 months and spending less and less time with my gorgeous wife and children. My poor wife was going without the attention that a woman needs in her life to make her feel sexy and special. Her longing for me to come home and make love to her, and my failure to do so because of work and stress had been bothering me the past few weeks.

Now this half pint son of a bitch was telling me I was lazy and incompetent because I refused to commit fraud. We all have our cut off switches and he had just flipped mine.

I'm a tall guy. About 6'4 and 224 pounds, So when I got up from the chair in my bosses office I drew on every inch of my size to make my boss feel inferior. "If you think for one second that I'm going to go to jail for this shitty hole in the wall business that your running into the ground, then maybe you should go have your head examined!" I didn't feel that was insulting enough so I tacked on "You fucking douche-bag." Just for good measure.

He leaned back in his chair, obviously feeling uncomfortable with my anger. I added to this by leaning over his desk and putting both of my hands on top of it.

"If you think that I'm lazy and incompetent then maybe you need to find out what it's like around here when you hire somebody who doesn't have a clue how to handle my job."

"I...If you think for one second that your g-going to talk to m-me like that," my boss stuttered as he failed to put together a coherent sentence.

"I'll talk to you however I damn well please! I've put up with your bullshit attitude long enough. Consider this my letter of resignation!" I shouted flipping him off, my hand not 6 inches from his face.

I stood up and started towards the door. "I'm going to the accountant to draw my paycheck." I said and then slammed the door to his office.

It was about 1:30 in the afternoon when I pulled up into the driveway of my house. I had stopped by a hardware supply company that had contacted me previously about employment on my way home and was immediately granted an interview and hired that day as an inventory control manager.

It's not everyday you flip off your former boss and then walk right into a job that pays better and offers you better benefits for your family, but today was going great for me, and I was bound and determined to make up my lost time with my gorgeous wife during this week that I was taking off.

I had stopped by a friend of my families, who had a roadside market, and bought my wife some hyacinths, her favorite flowers. My truck has some custom exhaust pipes that my wife adores and she knows when her hubby comes home. I saw a movement in the blinds of the bathroom and as I walked up the front steps of my house she opened the front door.

She was standing there in a big bath towel wrapped around her, dripping on the tile in the foyer. "Your home early!" she chirped in that cute seductive voice of hers. Clearly she was happy that I made the effort to come home to be with her. "How did you get the day off?" She asked as she opened her towel a bit, giving me the briefest of flashes of one of her big 38 DD breasts before she closed it tighter around her so it wouldn't fall off.

I felt my dick start to stir in my jeans. I had missed my wife's body and warmth and neglected her the past few months trying to get ahead in the world, and the whole time the only thing she wanted was not money or a new car, but for her husband to take her into her arms and make love to her over and over again.

"I quit." I stated simply.

"What? You quit! What happened?" she said as she held the front door open for me to come inside.

"The boss was wanting me to commit fraud in order to get some extra money. I told him my wife said her husband is to pretty to go to jail and then walked out!"

"You're a terrible liar sugar." She said as she gave me a hug around my waist. My little wife only stands about 5'3" tall which makes her big tits look all that much bigger. Guys always say that more than a handful is a waste, but my reply is that I have overly large hands. Regardless, it make my cock stiffen up even more.

"Na, what I told him isn't proper to repeat in front of pretty girls and children." Saying the word children suddenly made me aware that my 4 year old and my toddler were nowhere to be found. "But," I said, as I pulled away from her, looking into her eyes, "I stopped by that supply house out on 65 highway on my way home and they hired me on the spot!"

"What?" Gina exclaimed. "You quit your job and an hour later you have another one?" "Its true!" I said simply. "Not only another job but one that pays much better, it has actual benefits and, the best part is they don't work over 40 hours a week!"

"Oh Tom!" Gina cried, as she jumped up off the floor and threw her arms around my neck. "I've been praying that you'd find a job where they would treat you right! I've been so lonely without you hear and the kids miss you so much!" My cock was at full attention know as she pressed her tits up against me.

"You don't have to be lonely anymore sweetheart!" I said. Then I suddenly remembered that I had been trying to hide her flowers from her. "Here babe, these are for you!"

"Oh Tom! You remembered that hyacinths are my favorite!" Gina took the flowers from my hand and stuck her nose in them, inhaling deeply. "Oh sweetie, I love you so much!"

"I love you to gorgeous." Then remembering for the third time I added, "So where are my babies?"

"Oh, your mother came by and took them to the zoo today. Don't you remember me telling you that?"

"No, I guess I don't." I said feeling a bit ashamed of myself. "So your saying there are no kids to walk in on us today?"

My wife caught on quickly as she took the flowers into the kitchen, setting them on the table and smelling them once more. "That's right baby. It's just me and you right now." Gina sauntered over towards me as I stood in the doorway. "And your wife is going to make sure that every second that I have alone is in your arms."

Gina stood up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around my neck and making me bend down to kiss her. The kiss was long, hot and lingering. It contained all the pent up sexual energy and tension from my neglecting her. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth searching for my tongue and when she found it she sucked it into her mouth and moved back and forth on it like she was giving me a blowjob.

I retracted my tongue and inhaled a breath. I smelled the smell that women have after taking a bath or shower. A couple of scented bath soaps and shower gels, mixed with the pleasant aroma of my wife's skin and damp hair. To say that my cock was hard would be an understatement. It was damn near a steel rod. My wife didn't give me any time to linger. She was back inside my mouth tongue flickering and dancing around like she hadn't been kissed in years.

I eased her up against the wall and pinned her arms above her head. I sucked and nibbled on her neck, working up to suck on an earlobe and then ran my tongue behind her ear. This drives Gina crazy and in no time I had her moaning in pleasure and felt her body shivering.

"Oh Tom!" she moaned breathlessly. "You haven't kissed me like this in such a long time!"

I didn't say a word. My job right now was to make sure that my wife got the pleasure she had been deprived of for so long. My free hand worked its way down to find her large tits. I rubbed them through her towel only to find myself annoyed at the fact I wasn't touching her bare skin. I moved my mouth back to hers and sucked her tongue into my mouth as my free hand worked her towel loose and dropped it to the floor.

I wasted no time. I was hot and horny for my gorgeous bride and was determined not to disappoint. I dropped down to my knees and took one large perfect nipple into my mouth. This always drives Gina insane.

"Oh my God Tom!" Gina panted heavily. "Oh yes baby! Suck on my tits. Bite them! Pull on my nipples!" Gina took her hands and pushed on the back of my head, burying my face deeper into her tits.

Gina let me out to catch a breath, but only one breath because before I knew it she had me laying on my back in the living room and she was frantically unbuttoning my shirt, biting and sucking on my nipples once they were exposed. I moaned loudly as she licked and kissed her way down to my belt. Talking it off in one deft motion she unbuttoned my jeans as I kicked my slip on boots off.

"God baby, your so hard!" Gina observed as she reached into my boxers and placed a small hand around my throbbing cock, stroking it a bit. Then she pulled back the elastic waist of my boxers and let my 7" dick spring out. Gina bit her lower lip and looked deep into my eyes. "I've missed this so much sugar." She said.

My wife then promptly threw her hips around so that her dripping pussy was in my face. I wasted no time and did not either. Like two starving people go after a loaf of bread, we attacked each other's sexuality and did our best to devour as much of each other as possible. Gina sucked hard and fast on my cock. Then she would pull off it and rub it on her face like she couldn't get enough of me.

I planted my mouth on her clit and sucked on it, making soft quick circles and figure 8's. I reached up and grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart a little, kneading her butt like a baker kneads dough. Cries of passion and hunger for each other began to grow louder. The space that had grown between us had began to dissipate into intimacy and longing to please each other like we never had before.

As my gorgeous bride worked my engorged cock over like it were an ice cream cone, I slid my finger into her hot, wet, dripping pussy. Feeling around for the rough spot of skin on the inside of her cunt, I let my finger to her G spot and began making a "come here" motion. Gina's body tensed up as I slowly applied more and more pressure. Moans of ecstasy grew louder from her muffled mouth and eventually she gave up sucking on my dick and just held it up against her face occasionally stroking it.

I pulled my finger out of her steaming cunt and spat on my fingers. In one gentle, slow motion I slid two fingers in her pussy and my pinky finger in her ass. Gina tried anal once but didn't like it. What she did like was how good me rubbing on her asshole felt when she was worked up and in the moment. Gina let out a long pleasure filled moan as I worked my middle and index fingers on her g spot and allowed my pinky finger to fill her asshole up and move just a little.

Gina's body was in a perpetual state of tension by this time. I walked my fingers up and down on her G spot and finally gave it a firm push. Gina gripped my cock hard and sunk the fingernails of her other hand into my thigh. I moaned a little bit in pain but quickly stifled it because this was for my wife.

By beautiful, big-breasted bride collapsed on me in a heap, as I kissed around on her thighs and pussy lips. Shivers and quakes ran through the course of her body.

"Oh my god Tom! I haven't came so hard in a long, long time!" Gina said breathlessly and passionately as she kissed and licked on my cock.

"Were just getting started my vixen!" I replied. Gina turned around sat up on my chest. "Good!" was all she said as she leaned down to kiss me. It was a long deep kiss. I moaned as she let up. Gina then sat up, reached behind her, grabbed my cock and then let herself down on it. We both cried out in passion as her warm, tight pussy slid down onto my cock.

We started slow, like we always do. I let her set the pace as my cock slid in and out of her. She tilted her head back and bit her lower lip. "Oh baby! That big cock of yours feels soooo damn good!" Gina's pussy loosened up a bit and she picked up the pace. As she fucked me her big, DD tits flopped up and down. She grabbed them, partly to keep them from hurting and partly because she knew how crazy it made me. As I caressed her belly and worked my way up she grabbed my hands and firmly planted them on her tits.

"There... your better at this anyway." She moaned as she leaned her hands back on my thighs and let loose.

In every marriage, there are times that the couple will never forget. This day was one of those times. Gina put her feet flat on the floor, and worked her pelvis up and down, grinding hard on me as my cock went balls deep inside her hot body. We didn't say much to each other. (Unless you consider screams of ecstasy and passion talking.)

I pulled Gina down on top of me and took over the pace. I held her close to me so that her ass stuck in the air and her tits were pressed against me. I rammed my cock into her fabulous pussy. Her moans became closer and louder. I didn't let up. My own body began screaming at me to slow down or blow, but I did my best to ignore it. Gina sat up a little and began kissing and biting my neck. Her heavy breathing and moaning in my ears wasn't helping me delay blowing my hot sticky load into her cunt. I had to do something and quick.

Reaching down with both hands I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart. Not only did this give me good leverage to fuck her, it also allowed me to rub her asshole with my middle finger. As soon as I touched her there she began gasping for air and screaming so loud, I began to wonder if the neighbors were going to call the cops. I spit on my finger and slid it into her ass just a little bit.

That was it. Gina sat leaned up, and sunk her fingernails into my back as she had the orgasm of a lifetime. I yelled at the top of my lungs that I was cumming and the shot my load into my gorgeous wife's spasm filled body. Gina, my gorgeous, sex deprived wife collapsed on top of me in a heap.

We laid there, her on top of me for what seemed to be hours, though most likely it was mere minuets. Soaking up the afterglow and intimacy of the moment. That was the last day that Gina remained sex deprived. My new job allows me to come home at 5:00 at night and meet my wife, who waits for me on the front porch every night with open arms and a warm wet pussy.