Making Troy A Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers

Troy gulped, not seeing as though he had any better option. "Deal."

"Let's start by gettin' one thing straight. Yer a faggot. I know ya are. Otherwise y' never woulda had yer dick in yer hand while you was lookin' at them magazines. And by the time y' leave this farm, yer gonna be straight. We fixed faggots before. So you ain't gonna be no different. But yer right about somethin'. I do like faggots. Turns me on somethin' powerful, 'specially when I know I'm doin' the Lord's work by makin' 'em right. So don't get me wrong, I like a boy's tongue in my pussy, but I like a faggot's tongue in there better. I didn't expect Glenda t' fall fer ya like that, an' whether yer fakin' it or not, I didn't expect ya t' square off with her like that neither. Anyways, yer gonna get right. An' yer gonna be lickin' my pussy. But I ain't happy about any kinda fixin' ya happenin' afore I get a chance t' feel that faggot tongue pleasurin' me. Understand?"

Troy swallowed again, his body covered in cold sweat. His cock was in a strange state of semi-arousal. The way in which she was talking to him was giving him an involuntary thrill. He was confused, but far too attentive and anxious to pay any attention to it. "Sure," he managed to say.

"Momma's in charge, as she always is. An' with Glenda leadin' ya in chores, an' you sleepin' in her bed, looks like I might not get my way with ya as I'd like. Nothin' like this ever happened before with any o' the faggots we fixed. So's I guess goin' forward I'm gonna be leadin' all the boys in chores, just fer insurance. Anyhow. Them magazines? I got lots more. Like that, plus nastier. Boys butt-fuckin', faggot spit-roastin', suckin' two dicks, lickin' butt, cum shots, cum swappin'... purt' much anything y' c'n think of. You wanna look at 'em? I c'n arrange it."

Troy's cock was now once again fully erect at her words, despite any desires he might have to the contrary. Raging, throbbing. He tried to shift his posture to make sure it wasn't visible. His heart was thundering in his rib cage. He couldn't tell if it was from arousal, anxiety, fear, what. He knew he had to be getting back to Glenda's bed, and quickly. What if she woke? And noticed he was gone? He silently cursed himself for not being more focused. He kept allowing himself to get distracted from his goal of escape. But now he had to try to figure out Wendy's motives, and if she might somehow be turned to his advantage. He was desperately trying not to think with his dick, but the idea of those magazines was setting his brain on fire. Normally he probably spent at least an average of an hour a day browsing images and videos of gay porn. As it was, he realized he was in withdrawal. And the promise of gay porn in any media format sounded like the mother lode.

"Uhrm, let's suppose I do. What would be in it for you?"

"Simple," Wendy replied. "Seein' as how you been eatin' Glenda more 'n you been eatin' meals, I figger I missed my chance t' get that faggot tongue its first taste o' pussy. I ain't gonna make that mistake agin. An' I'll get my turn. So alls ya gotta do is jerk that l'il cock o' yers while yer readin'. But you gotta jerk it jes' like I tell ya. Un'erstan'? If I tell ya go fast, ya go fast. If I tell ya t' slow down, ya slow down. Y' don't cum until I tell ya. When I do tell ya t' cum, ya do it quick as y' can. Then ya eat up yer own load. Whole while, I'm gonna be watchin', fuckin' my pussy, an' callin' ya faggot an' cocksucker an' stuff. So. Whattaya say, Troy? Interested, faggot?"

Troy was stunned. His cock was rock hard and pulsing. What the fuck was going on? How was everything she was saying turning him on so much? What the hell?? Was it just the magazines? But her tone; derisive, condescending... he liked when she called him a faggot. At least, the way she said it. "Ah... maybe..." he managed to utter.

Wendy chuckled. "Thought so. Y'know, Troy, I might get t' like havin' ya on the farm. I ain't never met a faggot what was as flamin' an' horny about it as you are. Most of 'em were jes' confused country boys what grew up without no women 'cept their momma an' sisters. Turned t' suckin' dick 'cause there weren't no pussy available. Got t' likin' it. Two boys endin' up fuckin' each other 'cuz there weren't nothin' else but family, animals, and their own right hands. But you? Aw, Troy, yer a Hollywood gay porn faggot sissy through an' through, aren't ya? Heh. All right then, faggot, y' wanna see all the gay porn I got? I'll arrange a distraction after church on Sunday. You jes' follow my lead, an' we'll both get what we want. An' neither o' us gonna breathe a word about what jes' happened, and what we jes' talked about. Deal?"

Troy paused. "...Deal," he said at length. Wendy chuckled again. Whether or not he went through with this deal, as ideally he would be hundreds of miles from this place before then, it struck him as the best course of action to keep Wendy interested. That should keep him off his back for the time being. He had also learned a few things here. He swore to turn them to his best advantage. But his cock! Rock hard! Throbbing, twitching, leaking precum. What the hell was this??

"All right, faggot," Wendy smiled, rising. "Best we get back t' bed, hm? You won't breathe a word o' this an' I won't neither." She carefully and deliberately gathered the magazines. "You come up stairs with me. I'll hold on to these. We'll part ways and head t' bed through the hall. Sound good? 'Night," she said, turning and climbing the stairs. Her ass was at least two feet wide. "...Faggot," she added with a chuckle, as she reached the top of the staircase.

Troy silently followed. His erection was uncontrollable. They crossed the kitchen floor, then went up the stairs to the bedroom hall. Wendy flashed him a wicked grin briefly before quietly slipping into her bedroom. Troy crept back into Glenda's bedroom. Her voluminous snores greeted him upon his arrival. He considered blowing the whistle on Wendy about the magazines, but didn't calculate that he had much to gain by such a maneuver, and a lot to lose. He carefully crawled back into bed beside Glenda. He was horrified and conflicted. Here he was, almost curled up against this corpulent, incestuous rapist, and his cock was as hard as it ever had been. And it showed no signs of softening.

Shortly, however, the adrenaline rush wore off, and exhaustion claimed him. He fell deeply into a dead sleep, while his cock was still at full attention.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers