Making Troy A Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers

"Yer jes' so sexy, so sexy... I jes' love yer beautiful l'il cock, Tiger, an' yer balls, I love ya so much..." She leapt off of him and dove between his legs. As Troy fought the urge to resist and escape, she engulfed his flaccid penis with her mouth and began sucking.

His stomach bound up in knots. She pumped her mouth and bobbed her head, licking all over his member as she vigorously fellated him. Troy faked a couple of moans as he fought his revulsion. This was horrible. Horrible. Trapped in his fat, revolting cousin's bedroom, helpless to resist her unwanted amorous aggressions.

After about five minutes of fellating his limp member, she grinned at him, imploring, "Will ya eat me, Tiger? Please? While I suck ya? I'm burnin' so hot fer ya, an' I'm dyin' t' feel yer tongue... eat my pussy please?"

He tried to think of a way to politely refuse, but felt obligated to keep up his illusion of attraction to her. He allegedly enjoyed eating her out. He just prayed he could get his hardon back. He needed her to believe that he was attracted to and aroused by her.

"Of course, Gumdrop!" he forced himself to say. He was dying inside.

She gave little squeaks of joy, and swung her leg over him as she pushed him down on the mattress. Instantly his deflated dick was back in her mouth as she lowered her vagina towards his mouth. His mind was screaming in desperate protest. She was slick and glistening with juices, her labia engorged and deep red. Her clitoris was erect. She was clearly extremely aroused. Troy closed his eyes and struggled to not cry.

Her wet heat surrounded his face. He forced himself to open his mouth and snake his tongue out. It made contact with her noisome, disgusting, salty flesh, and she quaked and moaned. He tried to turn his brain off. Service her automatically. The oppressive sensation of her weight on his body, and her vacuum actions on his penis intensified the nausea and horror of this experience. He came to the shattering conclusion that he should do his best to achieve and erection as she orally raped him. He sobbed for a moment, overcome with despair, shame and disgust. Then he set to licking his cousin's fat, sopping cunt in earnest as he rocked his hips, trying to think about sucking cocks and muscular, naked men.

They went on like this for some time, Troy licking and tongue-fucking Glenda's snatch as she sucked and licked his floppy member. He was failing utterly to attain an erection. He focused on bringing her to orgasm and trying not to cry. As he did everything to will his dick to get hard, he focused his tongue on her clit, beating it firmly and rapidly, flicking over the hardened little nub as she trembled and ground her dripping hole on his face.

"Oh, Tiger!" she squeaked as she let his penis slip from her mouth. "Oh, Tiger, yer gonna make me cum! Yeah! Yeah, do it lover! Do it to me! Oh, Tiger! Oh, Tiger!! OHHH!! OHHHH!! OOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She bucked and mashed her pussy down on his face, squirting blasts of hot, clear ejaculate into his mouth and down his chin.

Troy gagged and grimaced as a clot of vomit barked up into his esophagus. It might have been from the booze, the rape, or a combination. He forced himself to swallow it back down as he spat out her juices.

"Oh, Troy!" Glenda panted and giggled. "I made a mess on ya! An' the bed too, lemme clean that up! Don'cha move, Tiger!" She grabbed a towel and wiped Troy's face and chin, then sopped up some of her girl-jizz from the bed covers. "Looks like I'm gonna have t' do some laundry here!" she chuckled.

"Wow, yeah, looks like it!" he agreed. He was doing his best to subtly work and spit all of the nasty, disgusting fluid from his mouth. All he could taste and smell was her pussy. He felt used and violated. She was utterly revolting.

After she had finished her brief cleanup, she fixed him with a grin. "I wanna suck ya, Tiger. I wanna suck ya off. I wanna make ya cum. I want it so bad. I want ya to cum so hard fer me... I wish ya had that woodie back... I know ya like watchin' me Tiger, so I'm gonna pet my pussy fer ya... ok? Please get yer woodie back fer me, will ya, Tiger? Please? Watch me, an' get yer woodie back fer me... Watch me, baby..."

With that, she closed her eyes, stood with her legs spread wide, and began diddling her clit. She gasped and trembled. Then she groaned deeply in desire and she moved her whole hand rapidly up and down in her crotch.

Suck him off? Troy shuddered. But he thought that would be best. Keep her convinced he was attracted to her, 'in love' with her, keep her happy. He grabbed his unresponsive penis and began shaking it and tugging on it as Glenda masturbated furiously. This was awful.

"Oh, cheese it!" Glenda gasped after three minutes. "Oh, Tiger, I'm so turned on! I'm burnin' up! Oh, Tiger, I'm gonna cum fer ya... Watch me, baby, watch me.. Oh, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna..." She shook and bleated a long, warbling moan as she frantically rubbed her clitoris. Jets of clear spray blasted out, wetting her thighs and the floor boards. She trembled and thrust her hips, nearly falling over in the throes of her powerful orgasm. She gasped in for air, sweating, as she stumbled over to the bed.

She scooped her juices up and licked them off her fingers as she leered at Troy. She embraced him again and kissed him passionately. Troy returned her kiss. She then moved down, kissing his neck, his chest, sucking briefly on each nipple, licking a trail down his belly, kissing and flicking her tongue into his navel, further down, onto his shaved pubic mound, down to his flaccid cock, licking it, kissing it, drawing it into her mouth...

She sucked on his penis gently, slowly, lovingly... She let it free, kissed it all over, licked the whole surface of his shaft, the underside, the circumcized head... Snaked her tongue down to his scrotum, licked his balls, stabbing them gently with her tongue, taking them both in her mouth, sucking them gently, sweetly, passionatlely...

Troy fought the feelings of violation and horror. He tried with all his might just to relax, to let go, to enjoy the sensations, to imagine that it was a guy who was doing this to him, not his huge, disgusting cousin.

Glenda went back to his penis, gently drew it back into her mouth. She sucked it slowly, then more quickly, forcefully, insistently, went back to slow and gentle licks... She fondled his balls, licked his cock, licked all over his pubic area, kissed his thighs, sucked his dick back into her mouth, flicking her tongue all over it as she pursed and undulated her lips...

It went on like this for about five minutes. Troy fought and fought to get hard. Anything just to allow his cock to grow in her mouth. But it would not.

Glenda finally let his penis slip from between her lips. She sat up. "...Nothin', Tiger?"

"Ah..." he stammered. "Ah, I uh... I just... I..."

"Tiger, nothin'? Is it... is it me? I mean, it's not, is it? I mean, ya had a woodie while y' were dancin' an' all, an' Tiger, it was so purdy, Tiger, I just wanted t' suck on ya right there, I mean... Tiger, is it... me?"

"No, Glenda, Gumdrop, no. It's not. It's not you, you're beautiful. You're lovely. You're so hot and sexy, and your good, and when you pet your pussy, it's so hot, it's so hot..."

"But... but Tiger, is it me? Really? I mean, ya had a woodie downstairs... Ya did, ya did an' now... now..." Her lower lip quivered slightly.

"No, Gumdrop, please! No, really, it's not you! I want you... I want you so bad! Its' just, it's just you know, the stuff that turns me on..."

"But ya got all that! The makeup, an' th' heels! An' the dancin', y' were doin' all that! An' ya had a woodie, y' did, an' now it's gone, an' it's jus' me here, an' I can't get nothin' goin' on with yer cock an' I jus'... I jus'..." she looked like she was going to burst out it tears.

"Gumdrop, no! It's not you! Please, you have to believe me! I just... I, uh..." Troy was panicking. For all his efforts, the deception, the act... it was all in danger of crashing down around him...

"I, uh... there's the dancing and all that, but there's also... I... that was a huge turn on, but also... I like... I like eating my cum. It's... I like it. The taste of my own load, swallowing it... that was such a turn on for me, nothing could get me that excited... I loved it and I..."

"But Tiger, I... I don't mind that, I would do anything, but ya can't even... how are y' gonna cum if y' can't even..."

Tears were leaking from the corners of Glenda's eyes.

"Gumdrop! Please, no, don't cry! I've got..." Then an idea hit him. "I... there's this thing. Please. Glenda. Gumdrop. Look at me. Listen. There's this... thing. I... I didn't want to say anything. It's... well, it's embarrassing... It really is. It's just..."

"Troy?" Glenda asked softly. "Troy, what is it, baby? Please, please tell me, Tiger... Is it me? If it is, please jes' tell me..."

"No, Gumdrop, no! It's... well, I... I like this stuff. The heels, the makeup, eating cum... but there's a thing. Would you... would you do it for me?"

"...What? What is it, Tiger?"

"Would you... well, um... Gumdrop, would you... call me... a faggot?"

"What? Tiger?"

"Um, call me a faggot? It, uh, I didn't want to say nothin', I didn't want... Uh, it's embarrassing..."

"Uh, Tiger? Call ya... I mean y' want me ta call ya..."

"Uhrm yeah. A faggot. Would you call me a faggot?"

"Uh. An'... an' ya think that'll help?"

"Um. Yeah. I, uh... it's embarrassing... but it turns me on. I don't know why. I didn't wanna..."

"Oh, Tiger, Tiger, no, no... Ya don't ever have t' be embarrassed, ya don't ever got t' be ashamed... I'll never judge ya, I'll never hurt ya... I love ya, Tiger. I love ya an' I'll do anything fer ya, I said an' I will, I'll do anything... Don't be embarrassed... It's ok. Anything."

"Um. Yeah. So..." Troy cleared his throat. He thought of Wendy. Maybe this could work. He was desperate.

"Ok, Tiger. Ya gotta know I love ya."

"I know, Gumdrop. I love you too."

Glenda looked at him. She wiped her eyes. She took a breath. "Faggot."

Troy paused. He was terrified. What if he lost her? What if she turned from a friend, an ally, a lover, into an adversary? "Yes. Gumdrop. Again."

"Faggot."

"Again. Gumdrop. Please."

"Faggot. Yer a faggot, Troy."

It wasn't working. He tried to think about Wendy. What as it about her??

"No, Gumdrop, uh... mean. Say it like, mean."

"Uh... faggot. Yer a faggot, Troy..." she said with a slight edge to her voice. "Like that?"

It wasn't right, it wasn't like Wendy... "Uh, it's... better. Do you... do you remember the first day at chores, Gumdrop? When I... we said some stuff?"

"Uh... yeah, sure, Tiger, but ya gotta know I'm so sorry about that..."

"Yes, Gumdrop, I know, I know. And I am too. But would you... can you remember sort of how you said it that day? You asked me if I was a faggot? That tone, do you remember?"

"Oh, Tiger, I'll... I'll try..." she took a couple of breaths. "You... you a faggot, Troy?" she said with a bit of a sneer.

"Yes! Gumdrop... like... like that. Meaner. Be mean. Can you be mean for me? Please?"

"Yer... I bet yer a faggot, ain'tcha, Troy?" she said in mocking, derisive tone.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Go!"

"Yeah? Bet'cher a faggot, ain't ya, Troy? Faggot? Yeah, bet'cha are. Faggot. Dirty faggot. You ain't nothin' but a li'l queer. Ain'tcha? Jes' a faggot. Cocksuckin' li'l queer. Faggot. Y' like dicks, don'tcha, Troy? Cocksuckin' l'il faggot, that's what'cha are. Jes' a flamin', dirty li'l cocksucker. Sissy. Queer. Faggot. Cocksuckin' faggot! Faggot! Gol dang l'il cocksuckin', cum eatin' l'il sissy queer faggot!!"

It was working! Something about this was working! His cock, limp and lifeless, began stirring and bobbing, lengthening and hardening. "Yes! Gumdrop! Yes! More!"

Glenda saw his penis twitching, and her face positively lit up with joy. "Oh, Tiger!" she gasped. Then her face took on a cruel, twisted visage. "Faggot!" she spat. "Dirty cocksucker! That's what ya like, ain't it? Suckin' dick? Betcha like big thick dicks, huh? Ya faggot, yer jes' a gol dang queer, that's what ya are! Faggot! Faggot! Cocksucker! Look at ya! Je's look at ya, makeup, heels, garters, why yer as queer as a three dollar bill in a cricket's purse! Faggot! Sissy! Queer! Homo! Big ol' dicksuckin', sperm eatin' faggot!!"

Troy was rooted to the spot, almost hypnotized. A deep, icy, unpleasant but utterly captivating thrill was going through him. His cock was now at full attention. His heartbeat was elevated and his breathing was getting shorter. This was terrifying.

His cock was fully erect. Throbbing. Raging. Glenda looked at him with an expression of total abandon and adoration. "Oh, Tiger, I love ya!!" Then she grinned a wicked grin, leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and harshly whispered, "Faggot!!" directly into his ear.

Then she dove down to his crotch and began sucking his hard little cock like a madwoman. She was bobbing her head rapidly, forcing a deep, intense suction around his shaft.

"Oh!" he gasped out involuntarily. "Oh! Oh, Gumdrop!"

He could barely breathe. His whole body was seized with terror and alarm. This was horrible!! He had the erection that he so desperately wanted to achieve, and now his cock was engulfed by the mouth of this fat, disgusting blob of a woman. His cousin. She was sucking on his cock like she was possessed, and the friction and sensations were overwhelming. His mind felt like it was being rasped with a metal file. Icy tendrils of fear and loathing crawled the length of his skin from his scalp to his soles and back again. He writhed in revulsion and pleasure, the two wrapping him tightly in a suffocating blanket of ecstasy and horror.

Glenda made tiny squeaks and squeals of joy as she devoured his manhood. He had never had a proper blowjob before. The only mouths that had been around his dick were his cousin's, his aunt's and one girl who had sucked his dick on a date for about a minute before he stopped her. Any of the other girls who had previously tried to put the moves on him were shut down. He had a couple of gay experiences that ended up in mutual handjobs. And with Kevin, Troy had always serviced him. Kevin had rarely even touched Troy's cock. After swallowing down Kevin's load, Kevin had sometimes ordered him to jack off and cum and eat his own load. Other times Kevin sent him away hard, horny and frustrated. But he'd always adored being treated this way regardless.

Now he was been taken. Ravaged. Raped.

Glenda sucked furiously and rapturously. She could easily take his small cock all the way into her mouth, and she used her tongue rapidly and forcefully on his shaft. "Ah!" Troy grunted, barely able to suck in breath. "Ah!"

She blew him like this frantically for at least ten minutes. Troys muscles were seized with horror and overwhelming intensity of the sensations Glenda was orally inducing in his penis. Troy was sweating. He could barely breathe. His flesh crawled. He thrashed his head around. He moaned in misery and guilty lust. He couldn't even think.

Glenda took her mouth of his dick and began stroking it rapidly with her right hand. She put her head lower and sucked both his balls into her mouth. "Uhh!" Troy grunted in alarm and shocked pleasure. She sucked a steady, rolling pressure around both his balls as she jacked his shaft with quick, firm strokes. He grunted again in pleasure and revulsion. His hands flew reflexively to her head to try to force it away. He managed to redirect his action to grasp her hair.

Glenda then swooped back down on his cock, pumping his shaft with her lips. She gathered his balls in her left had, and pushed them together and against the base of his cock. She then opened her mouth wider and swallowed his cock, taking his balls into her mouth at the same time. "UHHH!" Troy gasped. His eyes were bugging out of his head.

She sucked him hard like this, her lips stroking up and down along the length of his pole while her tongue lashed, flicked and prodded against his cock head, underside, and balls. Troy was choking in his breath. Sweat was pouring down from his forehead, and his body was bathed in a sheen of perspiration. "HUURRRHHH!" he managed to gasp out as his muscles contorted and twitched.

Glenda was sucking and sucking, finally letting his balls drop out of her mouth. Troy grunted. She sucked and pumping on his rigid dick, like a cocksucking machine. He was unable to do anything but grasp at her hair and moan and gasp. And twitch and flop like a fish in a rowboat.

The blowjob went on and on. It was over twenty minutes now. Troy was losing his mind with involuntary pleasure and affronted violation. He couldn't think.

Then came a knock at Glenda's door. She released Troy's over-stimulated penis and muttered under her breath. Troy let out a gigantic groan and gasped for breath. "Who is it?" Glenda barked sharply. "Kinda busy!"

"It's Carol," said a voice behind the door. "Didn't mean t' disturb ya. I got business."

Glenda pouted. "Aw, I'm sorry, Tiger. You wanna cover up?"

Troy gasped for air. "Naw. Naw, I'm good. I mean it's nothing she hasn't already seen, right?" Carol??? Business??? Immediately his brain tried to fight its way through the fog to pay attention to the present. What the hell was going on?? His penis was buzzing and vibrating with sensation.

Glenda got up and opened the door. Carol stood in the doorway. "What's up, Carol?"

"Sorry t' disturb ya. I was all horny an' I got momma's permission t' come an' play. She's all good. It's business. I'm gonna pet my pussy here for Troy."

"But... but, Carol, I ain't even had a chance t' finish up here!" Glenda gasped.

"It's ok, that ain't an issue fer me. You jes' keep doin' what yer, doin', don't mind me none. Oh, hey, Troy! Well, fiddle sticks, don't you look good enough t' eat! Yer makeup's runnin' though! I gotta say, yer l'il show down there got me a might bothered! So I'm jes' gonna sit in that chair there an' pet my pussy down. You two jes' keep doin' what yer doin'" With that, she closed the door and began rapidly shedding her clothes.

Glenda sighed resignedly. "Aw right, Carol." She huffed, then looked at Troy, his erection rigid and raging. A grin spread on her face. "Dang!" she exclaimed. "Yer a machine when ya get goin', Tiger! I can't wait ta fuck ya... I love ya, and I really hope ya find yer moment soon! But you jes' do it when it's right. I ain't never gonna pressure ya. Now, don't mind Carol. Jes' relax. An' I'm gonna..." she knelt down on the bed "...suck yer brains out..." She giggled. Then she looked at his with a huge grin and whispered, "Faggot."

She then dove down on his dick like an eagle making a kill. Troy called out again in alarm and lust as his cock was again engulfed and violated. Carol giggled and scooted the chair a bit closer for a better view. She was naked. Her breasts were tremendous and splayed out across her chest. Each of her tits were bigger than Troy's head by a good margin. Her thatch of sandy blond pubic hair was as wild, tangly and thick as the brush growing by the access road to the farm. She sat down on the chair and began to squeeze and tug on her huge, dark nipples and areolas. She had a grin as she watched her sister fellate Troy like a milking machine.

Troy gasped and groaned. Glenda blew him like a hurricane. After a few minutes, Carol put one hand between her legs and began masturbating. Troy, grudgingly realizing that this was an opportunity to try to further convince these deviants of his 'cure', watched Carol with feigned interest. She grinned at him and finger-fucked herself as she watched.

Glenda sucked on his cock deep, hard and long. Wet, slurping noises emanated from her mouth, and soft, squishing noise came from between Carols legs. Troy grunted and gasped from the rough, slippery friction and suction on his little rigid cock.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers