Making Troy A Man Ch. 06

Story Info
Troy and Glenda retire to bed. And are joined by a visitor.
3.8k words
4.5
16.7k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,103 Followers

Glenda was sucking Troy's cock. Loudly and aggressively. Troy was nearly paralyzed by the overwhelming intensity of the sensation, and the affront to his dignity and autonomy. Carol was watching in the afterglow of the orgasm she had just given herself. Her nipples were dark and erect. Her swollen pussy lips were barely visible through the dense thatch of pubic hair that grew on her mound.

Troy trembled and shook. Pleasurable sensations burst from his rigid penis, washing through him involuntarily. Waves of revulsion and mortification arced through his body and mind. He twisted in afflicted sexual euphoria. Part of him wanted to vomit. He couldn't think or speak. He used all his will simply to endure.

He was quite drunk. Several large shots of moonshine whisky. He felt like a depraved whore. Everything that he valued and held sacred he had sold out in an attempt to survive. He had put on makeup, dressed in heels, stockings and garters, danced and displayed his body and fetishes. And where had it gotten him? Surrounded and engulfed by his leering, lecherous cousins and an aunt who enslaved, objectified and raped him. Nothing he did mattered. He was condemned to this fate. He wailed out his forlorn love for Kevin, disguising it as a cry of lust. He could sink no lower.

Glenda sucked relentlessly. Carol stared, consumed with hungry lust. Troy choked for breath. Sweat dripped from his body. His mascara was running. He croaked a short series of tortured cries as Glenda continued her oral assault on his ravaged, rigid little cock.

Troy was in the oddest state of detached confusion he had ever experienced. His mind was numb. He couldn't think. He was not turned on or excited. Yet his penis was erect and throbbing. His little balls pulsed and surged, heavy and swollen with the load that he had not shot in so many days now. He felt feverish. Lost. Helpless. Used and raped. Empty.

Little wet, slick sounds emanated from Carol's hot pussy as she gently stroked it. "Maybe you oughta take a break, huh, Glen?" she suggested. "If he was gonna cum like that, I think he woulda already."

Glenda paused for about a half-second, then redoubled her efforts. She was sucking almost impossibly hard. The sensation was painful on Troy's poor, rigid, tortured penis. He groaned out loud. He choked at the end of it, sobbing in his misery and suffering.

After about another minute, Glenda relented, and released his member, flicking his balls lightly with her tongue. "Mebbe yer right, Carol. I dunno, Tiger... yer so hard, baby... like a flagpole... ya gonna cum like this? There somethin' else I can do? Anything, Tiger, just tell me what it is, tell me how you want it..."

"I dunno," Troy gasped. His head was buzzing with over-stimulation and alcohol. "It feels so good, Gumdrop, it feels so good... I love it... But I don't know if I'm gonna cum like that..." He was trying to think clearly. He had to please her, convince her that he wanted her, was attracted to her. Now he had the hardon that he needed so badly, but it wasn't helping. If he could have just shot a load in a minute, this all would have been over, but now...

"I could... I could, like, talk to ya again..." Glenda mused out loud. She had his penis grasped gently in her right hand, and was slowly stroking it up and down. Troy wished she would just let him go, leave him alone. And Carol was looking on, an intent expression on her face. What was she thinking? Troy was overwhelmed.

He shot a look at Glenda, then a quick, sideways glance towards Carol. "I... don't know if that's the best idea... right now."

"I got an idea that might help," Carol offered.

Glenda deflated a little. She clearly wanted to make Troy cum all on her own. Troy was dying. He needed to make her feel wanted and loved. Sexy. If she started feeling jealous or left out... "Ok, Carol. I'm all ears of corn, maybe a whole row. What're ya thinkin'?"

"Well, he got a hardon that won't quit. He's clear turned on. Might be kinda overworked though. There was that one boy that got too turned on that time, 'member? Bobby? Only way to get him off was the butt, right?"

Troy's drunken mind shot through with alarm. He had played with his butt many times, but only inserted one finger. He wanted to keep his virginity, as he saw it, for a man to take. He wanted his anus tight and ready to be stretched by a cock, for the first time.

"Yeah, I remember Bobby... What ya got in mind? We don't got permission fer th' toy chest yet."

"Cookie press?" Carol offered.

Glenda thought for a second, still gently stroking Troy's engorged tool. "Ok, that might work. I get the nozzle though, you're the plunger, alright?" Cookie press? What the hell were they talking about?

"You know I wouldn't have it no other way!" Carol grinned, snaking her tongue out briefly across her upper lip.

"Ok, Tiger, we're gonna try somethin' here ok? You jes' relax. Don't be scared, your li'l Gumdrop got ya, she gonna take so good care o' ya. I want yer load, Tiger. I want it so bad. I wanna make ya cum, I wanna see, feel it. Taste it. Taste every bit of ya, Tiger. Ok, here we go, alright? Jes' trust us. Let it go, relax, and gimme yer cum. Please Tiger, I want it. All of it. Please give it t' me. Won'cha? Won'cha give it t' me?"

Carol chuckled. "Alright there, Troy. Come on, baby! Upsy daisy!" So saying, she and Glenda gathered him in their arms and hoisted him in the air. Troy gasped and flailed his arms briefly, but he was well supported. Between the two of these heavy, thick, strong women, his weight was not even a challenge.

The two held him high in the air, with his head almost scraping the ceiling. They faced each other, with Troy in between them, supported by his thighs, his legs spread wide open. Glenda faced his front, his cock pointed right at her face. Carol faced his rear. "Now, you jes' relax, Troy," Carol said. "Jes' open up, trust yer cousins here, an' we'll take so good care o' ya."

"I love ya, Tiger," Glenda grinned. Then she dove down on his rod, taking it deep into her mouth. At the same time, he felt Carol's wet tongue probing at his anus.

"AH!" he cried out in shock and dismay. "AH! AH! AAAHHH!!" He was throwing his arms about, clutching at the air. Once again his thundering erection was flooded with the sensation of Glenda's lips and tongue, stroking, licking and sucking all over it. Simultaneously, he felt the invasive, penetrative action of Carol's tongue, licking and rimming his asshole, slowly working it's way up inside him.

His mind was screaming, No!! NO!!, but he managed to bark out, "Nah!! NNNAAAAHHHHH!!" This was too much!! He couldn't fight his way out of this if he wanted to!! He was stuck, trapped! All his fantasies, all his darkest desires, everything he was hoping for, saving, was being taken away from him. By women!! By his own cousins!! He lolled his head around, disbelief and utter, crushing sorrow driving him to madness. He grabbed tight into Glenda's hair, howling out his dejected hopelessness, trying his best to make it sound like lust.

Carol's tongue was steadily opening his back door. Glenda's mouth was a relentless milking machine on his manhood. He was being raped, violated, completely degraded sexually. He bawled and sobbed as Carol's invasive tongue slid its way up his ass. He could do nothing to stop it. He was filled. Opened, penetrated, and forcibly fucked in his most private and intimate place. The sensation was intolerable. Her tongue pushed deeper. He shuddered and bucked. He couldn't stop this horrible desecration of his virginity, his personhood. He wailed out in utter defeat, his mind screaming, No!! No!! Kevin!! KEVIN!! Mom!! MOM!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

Carol's tongue seemed impossibly long. She began a pumping, suction action on his sphincter and her tongue began thrusting into his rectum, deeper, deeper. She pushed into him upwards and forwards. She made wet, slippery contact with his prostate, and pushed against it, licking and stroking him from the inside, forcing the breath from him.

Troy yelled out. He couldn't take this. He was lost. Violated from both from and back, a fiery, electric feeling shot through his genitals, from his asshole through the shaft to the tip of his penis, back down, crushing his testicles, jangling up his spine, back down...

A sensation took him that he could not control. His prostate began fluttering, pulsing, and his rectum began clenching and quivering rhythmically. His heart pounded at breakneck pace, he gasped in a huge gulp of air, and his breath froze. Time stood still for a tortured moment.

And then everything shattered. He screamed and semen began erupting from his raging little cock like a shotgun blast. Burst after burst of dynamite-powered ejaculate shot from his swollen erection into Glenda's surprised, then eager and accommodating mouth.

"MMMM!" She gurgled. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" The vibrations of her vocal cords were incredible, multiplying the ecstatic sensations that were ripping through his whole genital area. He cried out in agonized rapture, loathing himself, his total lack of control over the situation and his own body, but involuntarily shooting, shooting forth his heart and soul, in the best orgasm he'd ever had, far better than anything he could have ever imagined. He was beaten. Ruined. Destroyed. This was surely his end.

Slowly, Carol withdrew her tongue from deep in his rectum. He jerked and shuddered at the sensation. The two sisters gently lowered him and laid him on the bed. Tears were streaming down his face and he was bawling openly. His prostate and urethra were still trembling and shivering in ecstasy. He wished again, for another time, so many times that he had lost track of, for death.

Carol cackled and whooped. "Whooee!! Lands, that was some cum!! I don't think I ever saw a boy, girl or anything ever cum that hard!!" She laughed out loud, a deep, bemused belly laugh. She was glowing with a wide smile.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" Glenda mumbled and squeaked. She was bouncing with joy. Troy's semen streaked and dripped down her chin. Her mouth was full to overflowing with his enormous load. She threw her arms around him and kissed his lips. He was numb and dazed. Glenda pressed her lips against his, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Troy gasped and sobbed. He submissively opened his mouth, defeated and hopeless. She kissed him deeply, and fed him his own jizz. He cried and accepted his load. From her horrid, disgusting, pig mouth. Their tongues danced. She kept pushing more and more hot, salty jism into his mouth as they kissed. Troy began swallowing it. They french kissed deeply and he gulped down his own load. To his shame and disgust, he found himself loving it. Absolutely loving it. His penis surged and twitched with joy, his prostate still vibrating and shivering. He hated himself. He hated Glenda with every fibre of his being, but somehow, he hated himself even more.

He cried into her mouth. They kissed and kissed. He was a soulless fuck puppet without a will of his own. He could not control his body, his mind, his sexuality. He was broken.

"I love you, Tiger," Glenda whispered hoarsely, panting with passion and conviction. "I love you so much. Gosh sakes, Tiger, ya got no idea how much I love ya..."

Troy continued crying. "I... I love you too, Gumdrop," he lied. "I love you. I love you." His words were meant for Kevin. Kevin. Not this predatory, incestuous monster. He bawled and shook. He was unable to control his most basic of movements. He felt his own slippery load in his tummy, and tasted the remnants of his salty, meaty sperm in his mouth. He loved it. And he hated that he loved it. Glenda held him and rocked him, humming quietly to him in a sing-song manner. He was vaguely aware that Carol was openly masturbating again as she watched them.

Glenda crooned softly, "It's ok, Tiger. It's okay. I got ya. Your li'l Gumdrop's got ya. You c'n jes' cry. Let it all go. I got ya, baby. I got ya an' I love ya. I love ya so much, Tiger." He continued crying. He couldn't stop. He couldn't respond. Icy, burning shame and sorrow was consuming him. He wouldn't survive this. He knew it.

"It's okay, baby," Glenda continued. "It's okay." She cradled his head and raised it up to her breast. Her stiff, pink nipple pressed gently against his lips. Unable to form a will of his own, he accepted it into his mouth and began sucking. She continued stroking his hair and murmuring softly to him, "It's okay, baby. It's okay. I got ya. I got ya, Tiger. I love ya so much, an' I'm never gonna let nothin' bad ever happen to ya. I love ya so much... Go on an' suck my tit. I got ya, yer safe. Yer safe an' I love ya, Tiger, you jes' suck my tit, I got ya..."

Carol whimpered and moaned as she fucked her own hand to another orgasm. She gasped, groaned deeply and purred. "Oh, Lands, that was hot as heck. Lands! Land o' Goshen! Glenda, that's one firecracker you got there!" She chuckled. "You take care o' him good, y' hear? Dang, he's a hot tamale! I'm gonna leave y' two lovebirds and hit the hay. An' probably bang out another one before I get t' sleep!" With that she left them alone.

Troy continued sucking on Glenda's breast. Eventually he got control of his breathing. His head was whirling. Finally, he let her nipple slip out of his mouth. She carefully undressed him, laid him in bed, covered him up, cuddled in next to him, and Troy was asleep. Perhaps passed out. In any case, darkness took him, and he was glad of it.

***

The next morning, he awoke blearily. He had a bit of a headache. Once he came to semi-consciousness and awareness, his heart and soul hurt so badly he thought to die.

"Good morning, Tiger!!" Glenda gushed, all bucktoothed smiles. Troy struggled to shake of his despair and smile back. "Last night was the best thing ever, Tiger!! I love ya, Tiger. I'm so glad y' gave me all your load... I loved givin' it back to ya... I wanna tell ya, anythin' Carol did, I'll do fer ya, an' more... Anything ya want, Tiger, anything..."

Troy just grinned back. He was struggling to grapple with the memories and realities of last night. He shifted and realized his testicles were throbbing painfully. It was a bit of a surprise, since for the last week it had been every last one of his muscles. His man parts had been the last thing on his mind. This morning it was his head, his heart, and his balls. He couldn't think of anything to say to Glenda. He just smiled at her stupidly.

"We got a bit o' time here, Tiger, breakfast don't start until seven on Sundays. An' church is at nine. Will ya cum again fer me Tiger? Can I make ya? I wanna do it, ever so much... please, Tiger?"

The look on her face was so pure, so eager... it was clear she was utterly smitten with him. He supposed that was a good thing. But this... sex... now that she had supposedly unlocked the secret to his erections, and even his orgasms... maybe he should just end his life. It was over anyway.

"Do you wanna, Gumdrop?" he asked, feigning coyness. He had calculated that telling her, 'No' outright, would be a bad maneuver. This was a never-ending nightmare.

"Oh, yeah, Troy... Oh yeah, Tiger... I wanna so bad..." She rose and doffed her night clothes unabashedly. Her corpulent flesh jiggled in front of Troy as she spread her legs and dove her hands between her legs. Her pussy was already moist, and she quickly worked up a froth of cream, probing and stroking the folds of her vulva.

"You jes' watch me, Tiger. Watch me play with my pussy... Get a good look at me... I love doin' it fer ya, Tiger, watch me..."

Troy did through glassy eyes. Dead, fixated eyes. Watching her but seeing nothing. A mechanical, forced smile plastered on his face. He tried to leave his body. She masturbated with conviction, possessed with passion and adoration for her detached observer.

Troy realized that her goal was, indeed, to arouse him. Give him an erection. And then...

He shuddered at the thought. But he was reserved. He had to keep her in his camp. He had to keep going. Church. Church was coming up. A chance to see neighbours, learn roadways, maybe even steal a car and make a break for it... He had hope. Throughout all he had suffered, he realized he still had hope. He tried to let himself relax. Think of gay men. Hard studs. Thick cocks. Get a hardon. Right now, distasteful as it was, it was his best course of action.

He started to stroke himself. Glenda was spreading, displaying herself, opening herself up. Gyrating and breathing huskily. Clearly vibrating with pleasure, and utterly enamored of sharing with Troy this private and intimate act. Troy jerked his cock, swung it around. Tickled his sore balls. Tugged at the underside of his penis, pinching and shaking his frenulum. He could get no response.

Glenda giggled a bit. "Hey, Tiger... do ya want me ta... talk to ya? Y' know?"

Troy forced a grin as he pumped his flaccid penis. "Uh, would ya, Gumdrop? I think it might... help."

Glenda let out a carefree laugh as she fondled her slick folds. "You know I'll do anything fer ya, Tiger, anything! You jes' name it! Anything, abs'lutely anything, Tiger. Don' matter what. You tell me, an' I'll do it!" She laughed again. "You know I will." She fixed him with a more intent gaze. "...Faggot."

She then screwed her face up into a sneer. "You faggot! Yer jes' a dirty li'l faggot, ain'cha! Playin' with yer dick, betcha thinkin' about other dicks, ain'cha! Fuckin' queer, ain'cha! Ya li'l faggot! Dick suckin' li'l fuckin' homo, ya queer! Ya cock sucker!! Ya ate yer own cum las' night, didn't ya!? Liked it too, huh? Ya like the taste o' sperm, don'cha!? Ya dick suckin, sperm eatin', gay, homo queer FAGGOT!! Ya FAGGOT!!"

Troy felt a little twitch. A bit of a thrill. He liked being talked to this way. He was disgusted that a girl could excite him like this, but if it was a way to get an erection... he pumped away desperately at his meat. A quarter-staff, that's all he could get. Still floppy, barely peeking out, slightly aloft...

It was enough for Glenda. She dove down on it and took it into her mouth. She sucked and slurped like a starving woman as she finger-fucked herself. Troy gasped. Once again, he tried to think of muscular, coifed gay studs. Sporting big, thick erections. Forcing them into his mouth. Grabbing his head and fucking his throat while he gagged and struggled for breath. Having them laugh at his weak struggles, as they held him and used him for their pleasure.

His cock was about half mast now. He prayed to just be able to ejaculate. Quickly. Get this over with. Give her what she wanted. Just give it up for her. End it.

Glenda came hard on her own fingers, squealing and moaning as she fellated Troy frantically. Troy gasped and groaned, as much with reluctant pleasure as with the throbbing soreness in his balls.

Glenda cooed in pleasure and sighed, releasing Troy from her mouth. She sucked in a couple of deep breaths, then suddenly lurched on to her hands and knees. "Roll over, faggot!" she barked, grabbing Troy by his hips, and flipping him over like a pancake.

Before he had a chance to realize what was even happening, her hand was grasping and milking his penis rapidly, and her mouth was on his anus. Aggressively, she thrust her tongue into his asshole. Troy barked out in surprise and alarm. He gritted his teeth. This was horrid. Again. Again, he was being penetrated and violated. This had just happened last night. And already it was being repeated. He shut his eyes tight and choked back tears.

Glenda's tongue was nowhere near as long as Carol's, it seemed, but she rimmed him, kissed and sucked on his asshole passionately, desperately, lovingly. Troy groaned out loud in spite of himself, unable to deny the pleasure she was giving him. A single tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek. He gave in. It was hopeless. He was her little fuck puppet. Her fuck toy. There was nothing left of him.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,103 Followers
12