Making Up

Story Info
A little rouge here...a little wet there.
1.1k words
4.05
44.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baccgirl
baccgirl
19 Followers

I always thought women were more into make-up than men until one evening when I got some advice I wasn't expecting. I was getting ready for a big speech I was to give that night. My speech was for a prestigious audience and I was looking forward to hitting them between the eyes with some powerful ideas. I was nervous but excited. I wanted to feel strong and sexy to make an impact at my presentation.

It's good to be relaxed for public speaking, so preparations began at a nearby bathhouse in the early afternoon. I left work early and once in the changing room eagerly slipped off my work clothes, wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel and entered the steamy bathhouse world.

After a hot shower, I climbed into the cold spa to bring my blood to the surface. Then it was into the sauna where I spiced the steam with a few drops of ylang ylang oil. Two hours of saunas, hot and cold spas, and a good rubdown with rough gloves later I ended up in the warm spa with the waves turned off.

My body was warm and glowing through the water. There were low Gregorian chants in the background. The soft lighting on the bathhouse roof pierced the water and drew arcs on my naked skin.

Half an hour and lots of moisturiser later I was back in my car, feeling relaxed, smooth and scented, and ready to start the preparations proper.

Once home I slipped into my favourite "making-up" lingerie: soft translucent clingy panties in fabric patterned barely visible pink and green flowers, and a matching soft camisole trimmed with the palest pink angora. I knew I would have privacy to indulge in a languid toilette as my husband was still at work and going to an important meeting straight afterwards. Within a few minutes I had the perfect atmosphere. My favourite classical music playing on the CD player. A few scented candles here and there. A plate of chocolates on the dresser...perfect.

I perched on my love seat in front of the dresser to do my hair and make-up. Hair clean and soft swept off the back of my neck with a tortoise-shell clasp. Make-up soft and subtle. I used my giant white angora powder puff to dab touches of silken powder to my face. The barest sweep of mascara on my lashes. The lips just touched with moist pale pink lipstick. A spray of perfumed mist of pure distilled water impregnated with patchouli, sandalwood and bergamot oils. I was ready to get dressed.

But what was that noise? It sounded like a key in the lock. I looked up and my beloved husband was standing behind me. He was smiling cheekily because he was early and had surprised me. He let his eyes run all over me and when they met mine in the mirror, they told me they were well pleased with what they saw. He was dressed in his business suit, the tie just loosened slightly.

I smiled back at him in the mirror.

"Getting ready for the big speech?" he asked. "Uh-huh," I said. "Well you look gorgeous, but there's just a few little touches I would add."

My husband took a rouge pot from the dresser and sat down on the bed behind me so our heads were level. He reached around to the front of me and lifted my camisole to reveal my breasts. They were very pale, with very pale pink nipples. My lover rubbed his fingers gently on the rouge and then raised them to my breasts. "Just a little colour here," he said as he gently rouged my nipples, which hardened to his touch.

He rouged his fingers a little more and put the pot back on the dresser. Still sitting behind me and watching me in the mirror, he reached his hands around again and placed them on my knees. They were demurely pressed together although I was tingling in the nicest places. He gently pushed them apart.

He looked at me in the mirror, taking a good, long look at the exposure he had created. Then, ever so gently he rouged me in the place of exposure. He noticed the moisture this created and brought his glistening fingertips to his lips for a taste. He gave me a taste too. Then he dipped his fingers for more moisture and used it to anoint my nipples, which were now rouged, hard and glistening. Finally he moved the seat and stood me up. Using the giant powder puff he powdered my breasts, my stomach, my thighs, my soft white arse. He took the clip from my hair so it tumbled around my shoulders. "Perfect," he said, unzipping his pants and taking out his long, strong erect cock.

I bent over, my hands on the dresser. My husband was still fully dressed in his suit and the combination of his serious business with my state of undress was wonderful to behold. He pushed my panties to one side and entered my from behind. His hands moved from my breasts to my hips to my lips. The view was fantastic.

We moved in a beautiful, sexy rhythm, all the while watching each other in the mirror. Sometimes my lover took my head in his hands and kissed the back of my neck as his hips moved in sensuous waves with mine. Sometimes, I reached behind me and tickled his balls and held the base of his cock as we moved together.

As we both got closer to orgasm, I rolled my fingers over my clitoris, which was like a happy, hard pearl drenched in our love juices, his mixed with mine. As we relished the stage where we both started to come and stretched it out as far as possible, I noticed his eyes becoming a little wild in the mirror. He slipped a finger into my mouth to suck. He was very focused and moving faster. I told him it was time. The world blurred and we both came deliciously. We were dolls, puppets in the hands of the force that gripped us and we simply had to follow.

When the big waves and the little ones subsided, we collapsed back on the bed in each other's arms – sated, loved and happy.

A little while later my love took me to our bathroom and, taking a washcloth, gently soaped, dried and powdered my pussy. I didn't want him to wash the rest off. My husband dressed me in clean new lingerie he had just bought home for me, and a slinky black suit I had bought in Paris on our honeymoon. He had a quick shower as I retouched my make-up. As I slipped on my black two-inch pumps and he put on a clean shirt, we noticed the sun was setting.

We refreshed our mouths with strawberries and jumped into the car so he could drop me off at my speech and go to his meeting. I was just in time and the speech was a big hit as I told my lover later in bed.

baccgirl
baccgirl
19 Followers