Making Up For Lost Time

Story Info
After the divorce, she goes wild.
2.3k words
3.7
112.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ink wasn't even dry on Lisa's divorce papers and she was out looking for cock. She was waiting for one of the elevators in the courthouse when the doors opened and there stood six very large, menacing deputies. She stood there for a moment temporarily stunned when suddenly one of the deputies said: "Well, cunt, are you getting on or not?" "Oh, yes, of course. I must have been daydreaming." Mumbled Lisa as she walked into the elevator.

The deputy by the control panel asked what floor she wanted. "First floor, please." Said Lisa. The deputy, not one to miss a great opportunity, pressed the stop button instead. The only thing going down would be this cunt to her knees.

The deputies immediately surrounded Lisa. "What can I do for you boys? Asked Lisa with a big smile. "It sure looks to me that you have some concealed weapons in that dress. What do you say, boys?" said one of the deputies. "Yea, she does at that. Pretty big weapons." Chimed in another deputy.

Lisa looked at all of them with a smile and said: "Well then, boys, perhaps you'd better do a very comprehensive strip search on me. You never know what I might be hiding in my tight holes. Would you like me to strip for you?"

"Nope. We'll do that for you." Said another as he grabbed her thin cotton summer dress and ripped it right down the middle. "Pretty cheap fabric if you ask me." He said as he held the dress in his hands. He threw it in the corner. There was Lisa standing completely naked not making any effort to cover herself. In fact, she put her hands behind her head and started swinging her tits around as she spread her legs and leaned against the wall.

"Oh, baby, those swinging tits are going to get me dizzy. Man, those are really fine hooters you got there. What size?"

Lisa smiled and said: "Well, these really fine hooters are a mere 44 EEE and they sure do come in handy."

"On your knees, cunt, and let's see what a cock sucker you are. First me and then all my buddies here." Said Deputy #1 as he pulled out his hard cock. The other deputies already had their hard cocks out waiting for some action.

Not one to pass up a hard cock, Lisa immediately stopped swinging her hooters and got on her knees. She especially liked to suck cock so this was one of her favorite positions. She wasn't sure if she could get that cock all the way in but this guy looked like there would be trouble if she didn't. She sucked on the head of his cock first and little by little she was getting it in.

Deputy #1 wasn't satisfied with the slow cock sucking he was getting so he yanked her hair and forced her head so that Lisa got the cock all the way in. She momentarily gagged but then relaxed her throat. Then she started sucking it furiously, getting his cock all the way down to his balls. She was loving this big cock. Her mouth wasn't getting tired which was a good thing because there were still five more cocks to go. Then he shot his cock off and some of the cum spurted out her mouth. She licked her lips and got it all and then said: "Next!"

Deputy #2 was right behind Deputy #1 as he pulled out. His cock wasn't as big but it was pretty thick. Before she sucked his cock into her mouth, Lisa said: "Oh, boys, you know I do have a nice cunt and ass if someone wants to fuck me while I am sucking cock." "No way, babe, we do things very orderly here. First you suck cock, then it's your cunt and then your ass. Then we take you downstairs for further processing." Said Deputy #1. "Well, whatever." Said Lisa very casually and went back to her cock sucking.

All six deputies got their cocks sucked dry and then it was round two, the cunt fucking round. Deputy #4 said he wanted to go first because he didn't like sloppy cunts and Deputy #2 said he wanted to go last because he loved fucking hot, cum filled cunts.

They told Lisa to stand up. They pushed her against the wall and with one deputy on either side, held her legs spread open. Lisa put her hands behind her head thrusting her monster hooters out. The two deputies holding her up each grabbed a tit with their free hand and started milking. "Will you look at the size of this tit? I really need both hands to get a grip on it." Said Deputy #6. Deputy #1 said: "You will get your chance later to use both hands when we get her downstairs and tit fuck her."

Lisa was having a great time accommodating all these cocks. She actually was wishing there were more cocks available. "Hey, guys, are there more deputies in the courthouse today? I'm still game for more."

"Will you listen to that slut!" said Deputy #4. "Don't you worry, you hot slut. For the next few days, or for as long as we decide to keep you here, you are going to be getting all your holes filled. And, we have three shifts here."

Lisa was wondering how she lucked out to have gotten into an elevator with all these big, horny cops and here she was with her legs spread and getting her cunt fucked. Since her cunt was pretty well lubricated most of the time, she never had trouble. As each cock was rammed in, she would squeeze her cunt muscles to make a very tight fit. It was squeeze and release, squeeze and release. After the second cock had shot into her cunt, she was filled with enough cum that as each cock came out, she was squeezing hot, bubbly cum out too. It was quite a sight and quite a feeling. By the time the sixth cock was pumping in and out, cum was sloshing in and out of her cunt and running like a river down her legs.

After the cunt fucking was done, it was on to the ass fucking. They let her legs down and told her to face the wall and stand away from it at arm's length while spreading her legs. She didn't have any trouble spreading her legs wide. That was a position she loved. With her bending over away from the wall, her tits hung free and swung back and forth as she moved. The deputies were enjoying the action of her free swinging tits as they each took turns grabbing her nipples and bouncing her 44 EEE tits.

"Ass fucking time!" yelled Deputy #2. "Hey, look at all the cum she's got running down her legs. It's dripping all the way to her knees! Doesn't she look great! Let's add to her ass." With that, he rammed her cock into her ass. "OOOOOOOhhhh YES!!!! I love my ass being pounded." Screamed Lisa! "More, more, more…."

Now the deputies were pinching her nipples while they were bouncing her free swinging hooters. Lisa was in her own little world enjoying all this attention when she was jolted back to reality by the deputies turning her around and pushing her against the wall. "Now listen, slut," said Deputy #1. "You are under arrest for trying to bribe an official." They grabbed her arms roughly and cuffed her wrists behind her back. Her huge 44 EEE hooters stuck out invitingly and bounced up and down as the elevator suddenly stopped at the basement floor. Two deputies pulled her out by her arms and hurriedly walked down the hall. As she had to run to keep up with them, her hooters bounced wildly.

They were now in the basement where the squad room was headquartered and the only guys around were cops. As they passed the cops in the hall, they would let the each of them grab her tits and suck on them and bounce them in their hands. The deputies were getting pretty horny as they watched all the tit sucking and handling. They decided to let the next cops sample some cunt.

While Lisa's wrists were still cuffed behind her back, the deputies picked up her legs and spread them wide like she was sitting in a chair and stood there waiting for the next cop. It didn't take long.

"Hey, buddy," said Deputy #3. "How about some nice hot cunt? It's free today. It's only been used six times this afternoon and the bitch wants more cock. How about these big hooters? Want to get your mouth on them?"

Lisa's legs were not the only thing that was spread. Word quickly spread that there was a cunt available for all in the squad room.

"Hey, what about my dress back there in the elevator?" asked Lisa. Deputy #1 said: "What dress? We got on the elevator and there you were standing naked up against the wall with your hands behind your head, swinging your tits with your legs spread wide showing us your cunt. I'd say besides trying to bribe an official, we could add charges of lurking in the elevator preying on poor unsuspecting cocks." On the side he told Deputy #6 to get rid of the dress just in case. "What are you complaining about? We're going to let you keep those knock-me-down-and-fuck-me high heels of yours. Makes you walk so your big hooters can bounce real nice. Besides, you wanted more cock, remember? And that is exactly what you are going to get. In your mouth, your hot, tight cunt and that real tight ass. You're going to be with us for a long time so just consider this your official police business uniform."

There weren't any more cops coming down the hall so they put her legs down and were back to walking fast, making Lisa practically run to keep up with them, all the while her hooters bouncing wildly. Lisa, getting out of breath as she was running yelled: "You bastards. Let me go. You can't do this to me."

Deputy #1 calmly said: "We can't do this to you? Aren't you the one who wanted a strip search? You little whore. You had a thin little dress on with no panties or bra. I'd say you were on the prowl for some cock, and baby, you are going to get it!"

Lisa knew she was going to get fucked whether she liked it or not. Wait a minute, she had just signed the divorce papers finally getting rid of that no good husband of 25 years who never wanted to fuck. Who was she kidding? She was going to make up for lost time pretty much in just a few days. Think about that…a quarter of a century of almost no fucking made up for in just a few days. What an opportunity for her cunt and ass. All these horny cocks ready and more than willing to fuck her silly!

"Oh, Deputy, could we stop for a moment? I'd like to discuss something with all of you." Lisa sweetly said. The deputies were surprised at her sudden change of attitude so they stopped to see what the cunt had to say. "Ok, babe," he said. "What's on your mind?"

She told them about her many years of a fuckless marriage and how she was now hot to trot with anyone they had in mind. "Anything goes, guys. Want me to be a permanent squad room whore? Perhaps whore me out for parties? You guys could make some big bucks with my ass. You just have to make sure I am well taken care of. What do you say? My equipment is in excellent condition and previous to today, very rarely used. Now it is on the market for immediately use!"

"Well, well, well." Said Deputy #1. "Looks like we got us our own squad room whore all right. Ok, cunt, you got the job, starting right now. I'm going to uncuff you. Now what I want you to do is strut right on in the squad room bouncing those big hooters. Bend over the desk where each guy is sitting and swing them in their face. As you bend over, make sure your legs are spread showing off your cunt and ass to everyone else. Give them all a good show. Let the guys play with your hanging hooters for as long as they want. If anyone comes up behind you and rams your cunt or ass, baby, you had better not move."

"Do you want me to clean myself up first? I've got cum running out of my cunt and ass." Asked Lisa.

"Hell, no. That just proves you mean business. Besides, your dripping cunt and ass are going to be a regular sight for all of us. Wait a minute, your mouth and tits are clean. Ok, boys, time to cover this whore with cum."

Lisa enthusiastically played musical cock as she sucked one cock after another and they shot their loads. She was quite the "cum baby" after they were done. Cum was loaded in her hair, all over her face, dripping out of her mouth and all over those hefty hooters. She licked her lips and got a lot of it off her mouth and then rubbed the cum around on her tits. She would need a lot more cum to cover these 44 EEE hooters.

"Ok, whore, you are ready. Get your ass in that squad room." Deputy #1 said as he pulled her up by her cum covered hooters and smacked her on her ass.

Lisa opened the door and strutted inside. Everyone inside was temporarily stunned by the sight of a very pretty, big titted, cum covered whore...

...Hold onto your hard cocks, men. The excitement continues in the next story...