Making Up For Lost Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry", she said and he could see genuine sadness in her eyes, as they sat in his car at lunchtime. The car park they had shared with the Renault Espace a few days ago was like Piccadilly Circus, there were so many comings and goings.

"At least we'll have a few more days", he mused as he held her close to him. He could see her eyes moisten and he looked at her, questioning with his eyes ...

"We won't even have that", she sobbed," I did a travel request for you just before lunch. Nigel is sending you to Head Office for 2 weeks – you leave for Denver tomorrow".

Normally a two week trip to Denver in January would have put him on top of the world. It meant a free weekend or two skiing at Aspen or Breckenridge – but right now it was the last thing he wanted. Jeff felt completely devastated – this was probably the last time he and Jenny would ever be alone together. They didn't speak, there was no frantic groping – neither wanted the pain of a sexual encounter in the current circumstances. It was clear that they just both felt very sad at the prospect of something unfinished. And that's where they'd left it – half a lifetime ago.

Jeff smiled as he turned over in bed, ready at last for sleep. He put his arm around his wife, who moved in her sleep and snuggled to him. He felt warmth and love toward her that only comes after years of marriage, but the passion and the feelings that made his heart race, were all for Jenny. As he slowly drifted to sleep, he wondered if there was the possibility of finishing something that had started almost a quarter of a century earlier.

The next morning he skipped breakfast, the lack of hunger was entirely due to the anticipation of his meeting in the afternoon. The morning dragged by and at last it was time to leave the office. He drove across town, parked up, walked round the corner in the warm sunshine and got to Starbuck's a little early. Jeff sat down in the same place as last week, and kept half an eye on the door.

She looked fantastic as she confidently strode into the shop. Pale lilac shirt, one of those flimsy, summery skirts that rested just above her knee, which went perfectly with her shirt. She perched her sunglasses on the top of her head, smiled and kissed him briefly on the lips. The undone buttons were just right – showing enough cleavage to turn heads without making her look like a tart. Her suntanned legs also looked terrific – the only disappointment for Jeff was that they didn't need stockings!

"It's a gorgeous day, - let's go for a walk." It was more a command than a suggestion, and certainly one he wasn't going to ignore.

"I know the perfect place!" Jenny announced as they headed for her car. Once in the car she set off, and having got through the gears her hand moved across and held his. "Do you remember the last time we were alone together in a car?" she asked.

"Hmm, funny you say that ...I was thinking about it just last night in bed."

"It was months before I stopped thinking about you, you know. All through that first year in Switzerland I kept wondering what it would have been like – oh, and I was also cursing you for the lost time, because you were so slow to take the hints."

"But you were married! Crumbs! I was married! I'd never done anything like that before, and most of all I didn't want to do something stupid and lose you as a friend."

Jenny smiled at that, and he knew that had earned him some points in her mind. He looked out of the window, and started to chuckle.

"I gather you've realised where we're going," she grinned and those eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Yeah, next left I think and the car park is about half a mile on the right!" His right hand left hers and rested on her thighs, making small, light, circular movements. Each one raised the hem of that flimsy skirt a bit higher, showing more of her thigh.

She squirmed uncomfortably, and announced quietly that if Jeff didn't stop that in the next 15 minutes, she would have to throw him out of the car!

It had changed a bit in the 25 years since the encounter with the Espace. The trees were older – and of course they had leaves, unlike the last time. She turned off the ignition and put her hand on his – looking him in the eye, and she sternly said it was time to go for a walk. Jeff smiled, as there was a lot less conviction in her voice than she had intended, he took his opportunity and put his hand round the back of her head, and gently pulled her toward him for a long, soft kiss. She was a bit hesitant at first, and then he felt her body relax into it, and their tongues met in a kiss more passionate than Jeff had known for years.

"I've waited 25 years to do that again", he whispered. She let out a soft giggle of recognition at the phrase. Jeff found it hard to believe that she remembered the details as much as he did. Especially considering all he had forgotten in that time!

She pulled away from him and said "Walk!", and with a grin added "before I rip off your clothes!"

"In that case I'm not sure I want to go!" But his words fell on deaf ears as Jenny was already half out of the car. They set off down one of the paths, and he instinctively went to hold her hand. But she immediately pulled it away. In the next fraction of a second a whole series of fears sprang into Jeff's head, and panic went through his whole body – gripping his stomach in a vice. So this was going to be the "just friends" talk he had feared. Jenny though, instead, grabbed his arm and hugged it with both of hers, so that she was very close to him as they strolled between the trees.

"I was going to try and broach the subject of how you feel about me", she smiled, "but I think that kiss rather gave it away. I don't know what's going to happen, and I don't know how far this is going to go, but I do know that I have thought about hardly anything else since last week."

Jeff stopped walking, and turned her so she was facing him, then he reached up and gently held her face. He looked into the depths of her eyes for a moment, then for the second time his lips met hers. They were oblivious to the outside world as his hands roamed around her back and she caressed his neck. After what seemed like forever, he started move his hand to where her shirt met her skirt. As his fingers inched into the waistband, she pulled back and firmly said "No!" Then she whispered an added "Not here".

Jeff instantly understood, and notched up another brownie point by agreeing.

"I know, we've waited 25 years, and a fumble with you bending over some tree in the woods with your knickers round your ankles your skirt round your waist and your tits swaying from your open shirt would be a pretty cheap way to go on." Though as he said it, the image of her pale bottom, that he still hadn't seen in the flesh, with his cock sliding in and out of her pussy that he had only felt and also not seen, was making him rock hard. From the slightly glazed look in her eyes, Jeff realised that Jenny's thoughts were also imagining the scene, and what that cock, that had felt so big all those years ago, would feel like sliding into her.

"Damn right!" she nodded as she grabbed his neck and they started another slow, sensual kiss. The barking of the excited Golden Labrador puppy was what finally dragged them apart. They both burst out laughing as the dog, followed by its owner rounded the corner ahead of them.

"We're doomed! It'll never happen anyway!" she laughed. "There'll always be someone – I'm sure if we got a hotel room there'd be a bloody fire alarm".

"Of course there would be", he agreed in a serious voice," all because of the heat of our passion."

"Oh my god, I'd forgotten how crap your jokes were, I had thought they may have improved over time but no such luck," and she hugged his arm again and they walked on. As ever, their conversation was far ranging, always interesting and always fun. By the time they got back to the car, they had talked about everything under the sun, apart from what they both really wanted to talk about. When and where.

Instead of getting into the car they leaned against it in the late summer afternoon sun. The warmth of the metal giving their bodies a warm glow that was reflected in their mood. In the middle of a conversation about whether Eric Bana was right for the part of Henry in the Time Traveller's Wife, and whether the film would do the book justice, he turned to her and out of the blue tentatively asked:

"Can you get away?"

She sighed, smiled:

"I think so", and immediately put her arm round him and gave him a hug that clearly meant "Definitely!", though he sensed it would be harder for her than him. Jeff was frequently away for one or two nights every couple of weeks on business. She said a friend of hers who had moved to Norwich kept asking her to go and visit. Her plan was to do just that, but tag a day at the end or beginning when she could meet Jeff.

"That's a deal then", he nodded his approval – and he held both her hands in his, and looked into those eyes and kissed her again. As they headed back to where his car was parked, they agreed to keep in touch by e-mail and text message. Once again on the journey back, his hand was on her thigh and slowly stroking her – whilst playfully raising the hem of her skirt. When there was a good 12 inches of suntanned thigh exposed, and another inch would have meant she would be showing him her underwear for the first time in almost a quarter of a century, she put her hand on his and announced that if he wanted to see more, he was going to have to wait.

"I knew all along you were just a tease", was Jeff's comment as she parked the car. Her response was to slowly ease her skirt up her thighs, until her white lacy underwear was fully in view. Then grinning from ear to ear, she parted her knees wide, closed her eyes, put her head back and reached down with her index finger and ran it up the outside of the material where her pussy was. She than hooked her finger under the material as if she was going to pull it aside. Jeff was vaguely aware his mouth was open, and he had stopped breathing. Jenny licked her lips slowly, inched another finger further under the material, then stopped.

"You don't know the half of it!" she smirked, and sharply pulled her skirt back down. "That's for calling me a tease, you bastard!"

He decided to go back to the office rather than go straight home. When you live with someone for over 25 years you get a sixth sense about small changes. Jeff knew that if he went home now that Karen would spot a change in him – he knew because he had a stupid fixed grin on his face, and a feeling of exhilaration that he would have to do something about. A couple of hours catching up with the afternoon's work ought to sort it.

He'd been ploughing through his e-mails for about an hour when one from Jenny arrived.

"Hey you Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed today. My head's all over everywhere – I was a bit worried Kev would see something different in me, but he's disappeared into his study to work on some paper.

Spoke to my friend in Norwich. I've provisionally arranged to see her Wednesday-Thursday next week – so can you do Tuesday? If not we can do Thursday night and Friday – but I don't think I can wait that long!

I just wanted to tease you a bit more really... so I attached a photo."

Jeff clicked on the icon and there she was...she'd obviously just taken it with her webcam because she had on the same clothes. The shirt was unbuttoned and hanging off her shoulders, and she was lying back in the chair with her skirt hitched up again. One hand was near her crotch, and the other cupping her left breast. But her underwear was all in place, so she really was doing a tease job. He clicked reply:

"Hey yourself

Not sure about next week, you see I've got a bit of a problem. This absolutely gorgeous woman keeps leading me on and stopping, and the doctor says it's bad for my heart, so I'm not sure I ought to come along without guarantees..."

It was barely a minute after hitting send that the reply came – the mail title said "Yours on Tuesday" and there was no text, just a jpeg attachment. This time it was a photo with her legs apart, skirt up and no underwear.

"Hey again

Well, seeing as you are so persuasive, I guess I can do it..."

So that was it – they swapped a few more e-mails sorting out the details. She'd tell her husband she was going by train, but Jeff would pick her up and they'd spend some serious time together. Jeff felt short of breath and had that tight, breathless feeling of anticipation in his chest. Tuesday seemed a lifetime away.

12