Making Up For Lost Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can lie in bed for the next 24 hours, make love, fuck and probably die, an admittedly pleasant death, due to exhaustion. Or we can get cleaned up, eat ... and then make love and fuck some more."

She turned to him. God those eyes gave him an ache in his chest.

"That sounds good to me!"

"Which option?"

"Oh I don't care as long as there's more loving and fucking! But I do need to go to the bathroom, and I think I'd like a shower."

"I have a better idea" and with that he kissed her, jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Jenny heard the bath running and smiled to herself -- she hadn't had a bath with someone else for as long as she could remember. With that thought came a twinge of something -- not guilt, because she didn't feel in the least guilty about cheating on Kev. Maybe a hint of sadness because it had come to this, but any negative emotions were drowned in the afterglow of warmth that she felt following an afternoon like no other she'd ever experienced. Well, not for twenty or more years. And even those afternoons just couldn't compare.

As Jeff watched the bubbles rise in the steaming bath, and sensed the pleasant perfumed smell fill the steamy air, his thoughts were also full of the afternoon, and how it had undoubtedly changed his life for ever. Even if he and Jenny never saw each other again, his life would be different. That thought filled him with all kinds of worries. What would Karen do? What would the kids' reaction be if they found out? What did he want for the rest of his life -- a steady, secure, stable (boring?) future? Or more afternoons like today. He wasn't naive enough to think the kind of intensity their love making had had this afternoon would last for ever -- but there was clearly something there that had been missing in his life for a long time.

"Why do the women always get the tap end?" was Jenny's comment, as she followed him into the warm, bubbly water.

"It's so you've got a good excuse to turn round and lie with your back against me." Despite losing what seemed like a few gallons of water as she moved round, Jenny was soon relaxing back in Jeff's arms with her head resting on his shoulder.

"Do you think there is a difference between making love and fucking?" he asked as his hand gently caressed the area below her left breast.

"God yes! They're both fulfilling but in entirely different ways -- sometimes you want to make love, and sometimes you want to just fuck. Today we did both, don't you think?"

"I'd have to agree, I can't remember ever feeling as close to anyone as I did with you today. And then I can't remember feeling as aroused and horny, and just pure lust, like I did either."

"Yeah", she echoed as she bent her head up to and turned round to kiss him. But in doing so another gallon sloshed out of the bath and instead, she just giggled an "oops".

"Did you mean what you said earlier? About never having had an orgasm before."

"Mmmm. I suspect more women don't than you would expect."

Jeff thought for a moment about whether he ought to go on ....

"I don't want to get personal, but didn't Kev get upset?"

"Excuse me buster, but you don't get much more personal than shagging all afternoon and then lying in a bath together. I suspect we're a bit past the getting personal stage! And well, I faked it a few times -- and it wasn't like it was terrible. We just never quite got there."

Jenny took a deep breath, "So, what about you and Karen? You don't have to say if you don't want to."

"Nope, fair's fair. I guess like everyone else it was really good at first. Then it gets routine, then kids come and for us it got a lot less frequent. And now, if I didn't initiate it, I don't think we'd ever do it."

Jenny turned to face him, causing yet another mini tidal wave. "Well, all I can say is she must be mad -- if it's even a tenth as good as it was this afternoon, you'd have to chain me up to stop me jumping on you every night." And with that she kissed him, climbed out of the bath, and grabbed a white, fluffy hotel towel. She wrapped it around herself and grinned, "I think we just about made a bigger wet patch in the bathroom than the bedroom. But it was a pretty close run thing."

They dried themselves and each other, taking time to hug, kiss and generally feel the warmth of their relationship. Although the sun was now low in the sky, it was a warm evening so they agreed on a walk before dinner. They both put on jeans, tee shirts and trainers -- they had been told that the restaurant was casual and so wouldn't have to change.

Jenny adopted her now standard position, hugging Jeff's right arm in both hers and leaning into him as they sauntered through the immaculate, secluded garden. Pausing for the odd kiss, they made small talk until they rounded a corner and were confronted by another couple coming toward them. Jenny thought they looked old, but then realised they were probably only ten years older than Jeff and her. The fact she felt about sixteen at the moment had nothing to do with it. The thing was, they dressed older and behaved older. Whilst she and Jeff were no longer trendy young things, they weren't old fuddy duddies either. They could wear reasonably fashionable clothes without looking stupid.

"Beautiful here, isn't it?" asked the man by way of starting a conversation.

"Yes, immaculate -- and very peaceful" Jeff responded amiably.

"Wasn't quite so peaceful here earlier this afternoon though" the older man quipped back with a grin.

"Arthur!" his wife nudged him.

"Why's that?" asked Jenny, her curiosity pricked.

"Well", the man started -- Jenny noticed his wife raise her eyebrows. "There was a young couple in the hotel who were -- err, how shall I put it -- obviously having a rather good time, and they obviously hadn't realised how much the sound travels through open windows."

Jeff spluttered some incomprehensible response, while Jenny looked around -- convinced that her face matched the ripe strawberries growing close by. Fortunately, the older man hadn't noticed, though Jeff wasn't too sure they had fooled his wife.

"Yes, we're hoping to spot them at dinner and congratulate them!" he went on.

"Arthur! I really can't take him anywhere!"

"Oh that's alright, we'll look out for likely suspects too and compare notes! Are you alright dear?" Jeff responded as Jenny burst into a coughing fit. "I think it must be the pollen!"

After the exchange of a few more pleasantries, both couples resumed their respective walks. Barely had they separated and Jeff got a fist in his ribs with an uttered "Bastard!" to go with it. Then they both started smirking, then giggling so the other couple wouldn't hear.

"Do you think they guessed?" asked Jenny.

"I think she had her suspicions, I think the choking fit gave it away a bit, but he had no idea...but hey, at least they think it was a "young" couple."

"Yeah, I feel like a teenager again -- you are so good for me!"

"In my mind I'm a teenager, but I have a suspicion that if we keep going at this rate my old body will say 'enough'!"

"You can't die on me yet ... I've got a lifetime of missed orgasms to catch up on!" And with that they headed into dinner.

12