Making Use of the Fairchilds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asphalt
Asphalt
24 Followers

"...her f-f-f-face," she stuttered.

"Hahaha! You heard mommy," he said to Alice as he advanced upon her. He grabbed one arm and dragged her up. Alice turned to her sister, and Nate just stared back at her with wide eyes. Nobody was going to help her. Alice was dragged to the centre of the room. "Hehe, I think I'll cover your breasts in cum too." He patted her on the cheek affectionately, but with a little too much force.

"W-wait, please! I don't want this, I -- AHH!"
He ripped her jacket off her, and pulled her sweater up over her tits. She wore a pink bra with a big bow in the middle. Very cute. James hooked his fingers into it and pulled it down. Her large firm titties were framed nicely between the sweater above them and the bra supporting them from below. He pinched her nipples roughly and she yelped. He noticed she still had Snowberry tucked under one arm, and he snatched it away. "You're not a little girl any more." She watched as he flexed powerful muscles and tore her childhood toy into rags in front of her. Her bottom lip quivered. "Big titted sluts don't play with toys."

He firmly grasped one breast and brought it to his mouth, biting down on her nipple while flicking the tip with his tongue. "W-what are you doing!? Hah! T-that feels weird! Haah! HAAAAH! HNNNNN!" She whimpered like a pained dog, and bit her lower lip. "HNN! HNN! HNN! Mommy? Mommy! What's HAH happening!?" She felt her knees getting weak. He let go of her and let her slide to the floor, her shapely bottom coming to rest against her lacy little boots. Shock suddenly registered on her cute face as she realised she was in front of his huge cock. It was bigger than her forearm. It would never fit!

"It's time," James laughed. "Mommy, grab your little girl's head and push it onto me." Alice felt her mother's hand grip her firmly by the nape. She tried to turn to look her in the eye, but found she couldn't. Rebecca was numbly doing whatever James told her.

"Shh. Shh. It'll be okay sweetie." Rebecca was whispering into her ear, but at the same time Alice felt an insistent pressure on the back of her neck, pushing her forward. This couldn't be happening. She had woken up this morning with Snowberry wrapped in her arms as always. She had gone to school as though it were a normal day. She had chatted with her friends and spent lunchbreak weaving friendship bracelets. She had skipped home, singing. There was no way the normalcy of today could have ended up here.

"...ohplease ohplease ohplease I don't want it mommy I'll be good I'll be good..." Alice begged as James' powerful cock came closer to her face. His cockhead brushed against her lips and she blinked rapidly, as though trying to clear the illusion that was in front of her. But it was no illusion, and Rebecca's shaking hand slowly pushed her daughter's face forward onto his thick cock. It was too big for her small mouth, but it was her mouth that yielded, stretching obscenely to fit him. James groaned as he felt his former student's tight, wet lips wrap around him. Her virginal body shook with the recognition of what was happening to her.

When Rebecca couldn't push hard enough to force Alice any further, James grabbed her head. Both his strong hands wound their way through her blonde curls and gripped her tight. She looked up into his eyes, and he looked down into hers. He thrust his powerful buttocks. There was a slap as balls connected with schoolgirl face. Once again a Fairchild neck was made to bulge as James' cock filled it.

"That's it, that's a good girl, take it all. Good girl, take it all. Rebecca, make yourself useful and finger fuck your daughter." Rebecca only whimpered in protest as she moved to press herself against Alice's back and reached her arms around her. One hand came to a breast and began inexpertly teasing the nipple as the other snaked beneath her skirt. She slid two long elegant fingers into her daughter's panties. Alice jumped as her mother brush her clit, but she was too occupied with the massive cock that had stretched every part of her soft mouth to fully register what was happening.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I'm so, so sorry," she whispered as she increased her pace, her fingers beginning to work Alice's virgin slit. She bit Alice's ear, chewing the lobe as she worked up a froth under her panties.

Meanwhile James had began to work his own rhythm up, fucking Alice's face. He gave no consideration for her inexperience or innocence. Soon the room was full of the sound of wet slapping as his balls smacked against her sweet young face with every thrust. Rebecca heard the sound of moaning, and realised it was her daughter. She was close to her first ever orgasm.

Alice came hard, screaming around James' cock. Her back arched, thrusting her young breasts upwards, and her ass grinded into her mother's lap. James felt his balls tighten. He slammed hard into the back of her throat and turned the former schoolgirl into a cumdumpster, before he pulled out and covered her with ropey wads of cum. Her face, tits and cute green uniform were all stained. Rebecca cooed into her ear.

"Hahaha! You're not mommy's little princess anymore!" he said while rubbing his cock across her face. He picked up the remains of Snowberry and used it to clean his cock and balls, using her beloved childhood toy as a cumrag. She was panting as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. Rebecca licked the cum off her daughter like a mother cat cleaning it's kitten. She cupped Alice's breasts gently and licked every inch, sucking each nipple, then moved onto her face before ending with a deep kiss. Alice gasped as her mother's tongue teased her body.

She could feel his cum deep in her stomach, and the taste of it was still thick in her mouth. Her hair was a tangled mess, her curly lockes and little bows matted to her skin with cum, and she was breathing heavily. Rebecca hugged her from behind, and as her mother embraced her she closed her eyes and could almost pretend nothing had happened. That it had all been a bad dream, and her mother was here to chase the nightmares away. But then she felt Rebecca pinch both her nipples, rolling them around between thumb and forefinger, and she surrendered to the crushing reality that those days had been taken from her forever. She moaned and let a new pleasure overtake her, biting down on her bottom lip.

Nate reeled with the horror of what was happening. She writhed about in her seat, firmly conscious of her virgin pussy for the first time, and how vulnerable it felt with only a pair of white panties protecting it. She had to get out of here. This couldn't happen to her. She bolted and was at the front door before anyone could react. She was still clutching her book tight to her chest as she fumbled with the front lock. It didn't occur to her to drop it. She dashed into the street and cast about wildly for help. Charlotte!

Charlotte was a nurse in her early twenties who lived next door. She knew the Fairchilds, had dined with them on occasion, and knew both girls since they had been young. She had arrived home from work only thirty minutes earlier and had heard everything that had happened. She had balled her shaking hands up on her knees and her face had gone beet red. How could someone do that to those sweet girls!? she had thought, even as she didn't do anything to help them. She had finally walked out into the street in a daze just to escape the noise of the adorable little Alice being filled with cum. And that was where Nate had found her.

Nate ran to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you, oh thank you!" she had babbled without explanation. She was safe, she had escaped him and Somebody Else was here to protect her now.

In reality, Nate had just doomed Charlotte to the same fate as herself - a thorough fucking followed by impregnation. James walked into the street completely naked, and grabbed both Nate and Charlotte by the arms. He pulled them inside, and slammed the door behind them. They would not walk out again until James' cockhead had felt both their cervixes.

END OF PART 1

writer's notes

Okay so that was a lie, James wasn't completely naked. He was still wearing his socks, laaadies.

This is the first story I've ever written. I used the word 'cum' 22 times. Perhaps I should invest in a thesaurus. Then I could write sentences like "James' lovestick erupted happy juice" like a real erotica writer.

This should only be a two part story. Hopefully I'll have the next part finished soon, maybe in a week or two. After that I will perhaps write something that is less degrading and insulting toward both men, women, and the human race as a whole.

Asphalt
Asphalt
24 Followers
12