Making Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Something hypnotic in his eyes had her removing her top, exposing her breasts, slipping her shoes off and stepping into the spacious shower stall with her short shorts still on.

No words were exchanged as Nate turned him around away from the spray, reached for the bar of soap, lathered up her hands and washed his back. Using more soap, she pressed her bare tits against his back, reached around him with both hands, her right encircling his wilting shaft, her left cupping his heavy balls. Within seconds, he was as hard as an oak mast on a sailing ship. Slowly and deliberately, she pumped him. He extended his arms to brace himself against the wall. She felt his muscles relax—almost as though this is what he had been waiting for.

Removing her left hand from his scrotum and wrapping it around his abdomen, her right hand glided his full length, which now included a massage of his balls on her down stroke. She wanted desperately to touch herself, make them both come, but she knew that just what she was doing was way more than she should.

Moans and whimpers escaped his lips, even an occasional shudder. His cock felt like she always thought one should: long, firm, weighty, serious, extremely hard of course, and yet, within that rock solidity, a softness.

As she continued, Nate decided that it didn't matter that she couldn't do herself as well because she almost felt she would come just through association.

She felt the admiral's cock pulse a few times, which she took as a signal that he might be ready. She increased her pumping very slightly. He reached around her and pulled her tight against him, and in response, she gripped him more firmly around his abdomen and leaned her head against his back. He made guttural, heaving sounds as though he was raising a sail.

First, she felt his buttocks tighten and then the warm, creamy liquid flooded her hand, and flooded and flooded. Finally, he stopped, breathing heavily.

She stayed with him a couple of minutes with the water beating on both of them until his respiration was almost normal. She then lifted her hand to the spray to wash off the semen. "You okay?" she whispered.

He merely nodded, so Nate quickly stepped out of the shower, reached for a towel, dried herself enough not to drip water anywhere, scooped up her tank top, and hustled down to her bathroom to bring herself off.

Nate was somewhat upset with herself for shirking her professional responsibility to feed her own carnal desires. But, damn, it felt great to tame that monster. After doing herself, she quickly dried off, changed and returned to the admiral's room to check on him.

He was just finishing dressing himself. He looked up at her and smiled. He could see the apprehension in her beautiful face, so he said, "You were right."

That caught her off guard, which was his intention. "About what?"

"The shower was just as satisfying as a bath would have been."

That further disarmed Nate. The man was good at handling people. No wonder he had made it to admiral at such a young age. "Glad you liked it," she said, for lack of anything better. "How do you feel?"

"I feel great!" Sadler answered with obvious enthusiasm. "I like your new treatment plan."

Nate forced an uneasy smile.

Sadler tilted his head to look her in the eyes. "Now, I didn't get to where I am by ignoring the obvious. You're troubled and we should talk about it."

"Well, even though I'm happy to . . . have helped, it was very unprofessional of me."

"You think so?" He pretended to think it over. "You mean that wasn't part of your treatment plan?" Now, he was smirking.

"I'm trying to be serious and you're having fun with it, aren't you?"

"It was fun."

Nate responded with a sneer.

"Look, I'm not complaining," Sadler reassured. "I won't tell anyone. It'll be our secret, and your professionalism will remain intact for all to see. And if we find ourselves in a similar situation, I'll do my best to stop you."

As she turned to walk out, shaking her head, Nate said in a low voice, "Who's going to stop you?"

* * *

And so it went for the next several days. Once a day, one of the women would give him a handjob. What he was realizing was that he had come more in that time than he had maybe in the last year or more, and as good as it was, it was reaching a point where it wasn't enough. He was ready for more. But with what the women were already doing for him, he feared asking them if he was ready for more would be like telling them he wanted them to do more. He had no right to do that.

Sadler was now going up and down the stairs at will, sometimes several times a day. In addition, he had some exercise equipment in his basement and they encouraged him to use the treadmill. By just over three weeks after surgery, he was up to walking a mile.

It was then that he had a follow-up visit with Admiral Walker. The doctor told him he was progressing on schedule, even allowing him to resume work on a part time basis, though he advised against it. Walker pulled Rebecca aside afterward and explained, "I've never seen him so relaxed. Whatever you girls are doing for him, I want you to continue."

"Just taking good care of him, sir."

"I was hoping that the longer he remains relaxed maybe when he does return to work, he'll be ready to do it at a less hectic pace."

"I read you, admiral."

What Walker didn't tell the nurse was the other subject he and Sadler discussed.

"Ken, am I ready for sex?"

Walker smirked. "Those nurses are taking better care of you than I thought."

Sadler just gave him a dirty look.

"Which one?" the doctor asked.

"Which one, what?" the patient shot back, though he thought he knew what his friend meant.

"Which of the three women?"

"Oh, get your mind out of the gutter," Sadler rebuked with a grimace. "They're not like that."

"You come on, George," Walker said, grinning. "Don't tell me you don't have your eye on at least one of them."

"That's not the purpose of the question."

With a single nod that was as much a statement of disbelief as an acknowledgment of the other's explanation, the doctor said, "You are cleared for sexual activity. But keep it simple. Nothing too strenuous. No lifting. Try not to put too much pressure on your arms. Your sternum is still healing. You're still three to six weeks away from that being completely mended. Now, are you going to tell me who the lucky girl is?"

With a frown, Sadler said, "There is no lucky girl. It was just a question for future reference."

"Riiiight."

In reality, it would be Sadler who would be the lucky one to do it with any one of the three women, though his preference would be Rebecca.

* * *

On the drive home, Sadler was feeling pretty good. "I want to thank you ladies for taking such good care of me. I'd like to take you all out to dinner tonight."

"Admiral, you don't have to do that," Rebecca said.

Both Juliette and Nate gave her an 'are you crazy' look.

"I know I don't have to," Sadler confirmed. "But I want to. And I promise to eat responsibly. Where would you like to go?"

"Actually, we were just going to order a pizza and watch a movie," Rebecca told him.

"Mmmm. I can't remember when the last time I had good pizza was," Sadler noted. "I had something a little nicer in mind, but if you know a good place, I'm game for pizza."

Later, after they arrived home, ostensibly to change for dinner, the nurses gathered in Rebecca's room.

"Are we really going to eat pizza?" Nate asked, incredulously.

Rebecca looked at her like she was nuts. "Of course. We were going to have that for dinner anyway. Now, we're just having it in a restaurant. With our gracious host."

"Well, this will be awkward," Juliette remarked.

"Not unless you make it so," Rebecca shot back.

No surprise to Rebecca, but maybe to the others, Admiral Sadler was quite the charming escort. He was funny, had tons of great stories both serious and comical, and he listened to their stories just as intently as he articulated his own. He allowed the wine to flow, but only had a couple of glasses himself, and true to his word ate only to small slices of pizza and a salad.

If the women had not been enamored of their patient before, they certainly were now.

The admiration was mutual for the admiral. He already had the highest regard for his caretakers, but beauty aside; they were simply warm and giving women. It would be easy to get closer to any one of them.

When they arrived home, they invited him to watch their movie with them, but when he learned it was a chick flick, he diplomatically declined. "I already interrupted your plans for the evening, so I'll just get out of your way and let you enjoy your film."

Neither of the women would admit it to one another, but the movie had made them horny. Rebecca said that she would check on the admiral before going to bed, hoping he might still be awake. She enjoyed her alone time with him. He really was a wonderful man. And then there was the "extra" service she performed, which she enjoyed as much as he obviously did. She found him still up checking email on his iPad.

Sensing her approach, he shifted his eyes without lifting his head. Damn, she was a beautiful woman: flowing red hair, nice round breasts, toned shapely legs, and a nice round ass. Hell, hair color aside, he had just described them all. From the neck down, they could be sisters. And the icing on the cake was the thin-strapped, low-cut top that barely reached her waist and matching short pants.

Sadler quietly sighed.

"How are we doing this evening?"

Closing his iPad, he said, "Better now."

She smiled knowing he was referring to her presence. "Need anything?"

He shrugged hesitantly.

"You can say it."

Still hesitant, he finally said, "The usual."

Rebecca started to climb onto the bed, something she had never done before, but her arousal from the movie had her feeling bold. However, she decided to ask first. "May I?"

"After all we've done and been through?"

She smiled at his pun. "I'm glad you put it that way."

He questioned her with his eyebrows.

Rebecca reached out and fondled his cock through his boxers. "We've been doing this for a while, but we don't really talk about 'it.'"

"True enough. We can if you want."

"Obviously, you're okay with it."

"Obviously."

"And I can tell you enjoy it."

"I do, and I truly appreciate it. I know that's not part of the job description."

"As long as you realize we don't just do that for everyone."

"I do."

"You received a clean bill of health today."

"All thanks to you, Juliette and Nate."

Rebecca smiled at the compliment. "So, I was thinking you were maybe ready for more."

His eyes widened in anticipation.

Taking a deep breath, Rebecca fished out his now hard cock, gave him a look, then went down on it, sucking it into her mouth. He let out a throaty moan and threw his head back. She went up and down slowly to maximize his pleasure. He reached out and rested his hand on her bare thigh. That was electric for her.

She did not consider herself an expert fellator, not because she didn't like to do it, but rather she didn't believe that a guy should assume she was going to do it—as most of them did. But every now and then, a cock came along that she just couldn't get enough of. So, she lost herself in her own pleasure as the admiral was apparently doing the same.

* * *

Just settling into bed, Juliette glanced at her bedside clock. She hadn't heard Rebecca come down from the admiral's room yet. It shouldn't have taken long unless something was wrong. Care to the wind, she jumped out of bed in tank top and bikini panties, then moved as quickly as she could while still maintaining silence up the stairs.

Almost to the top, she heard moaning. A male voice. He sounded as though he was in pain. Stealth no longer an issue, Juliette sped up in case he was in some distress. But of course, she halted when she stepped into his room.

Rebecca looked up with a mouthful of dick. The admiral lifted his head to see.

"Oh, shit!" he said.

"What the hell?" Juliette exclaimed.

"He just had a stiff muscle," Rebecca reported, deadpan. "I was just massaging it."

Juliette was frowning. "That's not the least bit funny, Rebecca," she scolded. Sadler tried to cover himself. She looked at him in stupefaction. "Really, admiral? It's not like I haven't seen it like that."

Finally removing her mouth from his still hard cock, Rebecca said, "What does that mean?"

Realizing she had given herself up, but also that she was no guiltier than her friend, she lamely explained, "Well, he's had that stiff muscle before and I've had to take care of it. But I must admit, I didn't think to try your method."

* * *

Nate always had the afternoon shift, so she didn't worry about the evenings and felt content to go to bed without concern. The movie had left her horny, but since neither of her friends indicated similar feelings, she thought that she was the oddball. Still, she intended to do something about it in the privacy of her bed. As she started to touch herself, her mind naturally drifted to the admiral and the shower they had taken together. She hadn't had any other opportunities like that, but her vivid memory of it had been enough for her to masturbate on several times since. If only she could go up to his room right now. Why hadn't she thought to volunteer to take care of him after the movie?

Then she abruptly realized that she had not heard Rebecca return from the admiral's room. It occurred to Nate that maybe the redhead had been aroused by the movie also and that was why she offered to tuck him in. She wouldn't be doing anything with him would she? That would be most unprofessional. Curiosity now getting the better of her, she slowly got out of bed and slipped a short robe on over her T-shirt and panties and stepped into the hallway. She checked the other girls' rooms. To her complete surprise, both were empty. She walked down a couple of steps, but could discern no activity, so she went up toward the admiral's room a ways. And then she heard Rebecca and Juliette talking.

Nate moved quickly up to the top level and saw Rebecca bent over the admiral's wilting cock and Juliette with her hands on her hips as though she had caught the other with her hands in the cookie jar.

Nate was not really surprised. Masturbating him as many times as she had, she'd wondered how long she could hold out before graduating to oral. Then it suddenly occurred to her—had Rebecca and Juliette been jerking him off also? It stood to reason that if she had been, they probably were too. They simply beat her to the next level.

Nate approached the end of the bed and stood there. Seeing her, Rebecca said, "Oh, don't look so surprised. You had to realize it would come to this."

"You also?" Nate asked Juliette.

Since she had already goofed with Rebecca, there was no reason to hide it from Nate. "I've just been giving handjobs."

Nate couldn't really become indignant because she had been doing what Juliette was doing and wanted to do what Rebecca was doing. She didn't realize she wore a guilty expression.

Rebecca picked up on it. "You've been doing something also, haven't you?"

"Why do you say that?" Nate asked defensively.

"Because you're not chastising us. What have you been doing?"

Nate glanced at the admiral, who merely nodded. "Same as Juliette."

"Well, I always knew it would be a man who would come between us," Juliette stated.

"What does that mean?" Rebecca asked.

"The three of us have been together since basic training. I didn't think we kept secrets from one another."

"Apparently, we do." This from Nate.

"Well, it just kinda happened," Rebecca gave as her excuse.

"But you still didn't see fit to mention it," Juliette accused.

"Nor did you," Rebecca shot back.

"Rebecca's right," Nate agreed. "It did just kind of happen."

"I'm not disputing that," Juliette clarified. "But we still should have told one another."

"I agree that we should have," Nate said. "But this is the first time it's been the same guy."

"Doesn't make it right," Rebecca argued.

As they kept at one another, Sadler quietly pulled his boxers back up and slid out of bed. He thought it best to leave them alone to settle this. It was awkward enough being the subject of their disagreement without listening to them hash it out. But he only made it as far as the door, which is where Nate was still standing.

"You need something, admiral?" she asked.

"No. I'm just going to let you girls finish your discussion."

"Now, we've really done it," he heard Juliette say as he started down the stairs.

"He didn't seem pissed to me," Nate pointed out.

Sadler moved out of earshot to hear any more.

* * *

Perhaps he should have stopped it, Sadler thought as he took a seat on the sofa in the living room. While he didn't think he had done anything to encourage them to start giving him handjobs, that didn't mean that he was blameless. But he didn't stop them, and it didn't really matter why because the damage was done. The question was how could he rectify it if they couldn't resolve the situation. He didn't want to lose any of them at this point.

* * *

The nurses rehashed the same issues for nearly an hour with no real resolution. Rebecca believed that they were not really angry with one another—that was certainly her sentiment. She felt it was more about the disappointment at not being honest with each other; not that they had lied. They had simply withheld.

Rebecca had remained on the admiral's bed; Nate had not drifted far from the entrance to his room, while Juliette, who had seemingly been the most upset, had excused herself to visit the bathroom. That had been nearly twenty minutes ago. No one had spoken in that time.

Finally, Juliette returned and took a seat on the edge of the bed next to where Rebecca was stretched out. "It's kind of silly, isn't it," she pointed out with a giggle.

"What?" Rebecca asked.

"As we said earlier, we've been together since basic training and I don't ever remember us having a disagreement about anything," Juliette explained. "So, why now?"

Rebecca shrugged. "I don't know. Does it matter? Can we just say we screwed up, learn from it and move on?"

"Works for me," Juliette agreed.

"Yeah, we should have told each other," Nate chimed in, moving closer to them. "Then maybe we could have been doing more."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, come on," Nate chided. "Don't tell me there wasn't one or more times when you had his gorgeous cock in your hand that you wouldn't have preferred it in your mouth or pussy."

"No, I won't tell you that," Juliette said, standing.

"Neither will I," Rebecca agreed. She stood also and they all giggled.

The three group-hugged.

"Well, I'm glad we got that settled," Sadler said, standing in the doorway.

The women turned sharply to see him standing there with a bottle of wine, four glasses, and a not too subtle erection, though he was not being obvious about it. Rebecca looked at Juliette and Nate. Their expressions indicated that they had noticed also.

"What's that for?" Rebecca teasingly asked.

He held up the bottle. "To toast making up."

"You trying to get us drunk?"

"Yeah, so I can take advantage of you," he joked.

"You don't have to do that to take advantage of us," Juliette told him in a sultry voice as he stepped closer and handed them each a glass and poured.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers