Making Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Rebecca downed hers in one swallow, the fire in her eyes as flaming as her hair.

Juliette had seen that look before. She followed suit.

Nate had a good sense about what they were up to and did likewise.

Before Sadler could drink the half glass he'd poured himself, Rebecca was collecting the bottle and glasses and setting them on the dresser. She returned to the bed and climbed on. Once again, Juliette and Nate followed her lead.

Rebecca reached out to pull off his boxers with an assist from Juliette, while Nate lifted his shirt up. Not one to resist such attention, Sadler lifted his arms. When his shirt was completely off, the girls stopped for a moment to view the scar on his chest, each one running a finger over it and smiling at how well it was healing. Ah, the wonders of modern surgical glue. Rebecca and Juliette returned to his pants pulling them and his underwear down to his knees. His cock sprang free and Rebecca was the first to reach out to touch it. Nate rubbed it up and down a couple of times with her fingers.

But before Juliette could have a turn, Sadler stepped back to step out of his boxers that were gathered around his ankles. Now, she reached out, grabbed his penis and used it to pull him back to the bed and directly into her mouth.

Rebecca got off the bed, took his head in her hand and pulled his lips to hers. He put his arm around her allowing his hand to grab her ass cheek. Juliette shared with Nate.

Sadler couldn't help but push Rebecca's shorts down as far as he could. She assisted by moving her legs to allow the garment to slide down to the floor where she kicked them off her feet. His hands still on her now bare bottom, his fingers snaked in her ass crack and down in between her legs.

Juliette and Nate were giggling as they licked and slurped the admiral's rigid mast. With his other hand, Sadler put it around Nate's shoulders. She fondled his balls while the other sucked his cock. Upstairs, he and Rebecca were still swapping spit.

Sadler twisted his body as much as he dared to devote more attention to Rebecca. Their kisses became more passionate with considerable tongue action. He now lifted her shirt up and off leaving her clad only in her bra. He freed her breasts from their cups and pawed them.

Juliette had become somewhat selfish, not yielding the admiral's dick for Nate to enjoy. The latter finally just grabbed it away. But as she sucked on the head, Juliette slid her lips sideways up and down the shaft.

Sadler relieved Rebecca of her remaining piece of clothing, one-handedly unhooking her bra, pulling it off and flinging it out of the way. Seeing this, Juliette and Nate paused from their mouth work to remove all of their clothes.

Seeing all three of the women totally naked now, Sadler remarked, "How could I have been so lucky as to draw three such incredibly beautiful women?"

"You weren't the only one who got lucky," Rebecca commented.

"Yeah, but I haven't been able to do for you what you've been doing for me."

"Well, now's your chance," Juliette said, lying down on the bed on her back with her legs spread. "All those handjobs and right now have made me hornier than I've ever been."

"Ditto," Nate said, breathing heavy. She got on her hands and knees next to Juliette wiggling her ass at Sadler. Only inches from his cock, she reached behind her, took his dick in her hand and quickly guided it into her soaked pussy. Naturally, he started pumping. "Oh, that's good," she cried.

"Hey! No fair." Juliette said, her face only inches from Nate's.

"I'm sorry," Nate apologized. "I just couldn't wait. I'll—" She was so delirious; she couldn't finish her statement, as her head dropped, her lips nearly touching Juliette's. She opened her eyes halfway, saw a set of inviting lips in front of her and kissed them.

Strangely, Juliette found herself kissing back instead of pulling away. Subconsciously, she understood Nate's frame of mind because hers was in a similar place.

Continuing to perform mindless actions, Nate reached over and stroked Juliette's clit gently. The latter sensed whose hand was on her, but it felt so good, she was beyond caring. In fact, it caused her to intensify their kiss. She'd never kissed another woman before. It was actually kind of nice.

Still pumping away into Nate's tight, wet pussy, marveling at how good it felt and how long it had been since his dick had been in such a delightful place, he returned to kissing Rebecca. She was a great kisser, and that in itself was exciting. He desperately hoped he had the chance to get inside her.

Rebecca saw the activity going on between her two friends, and though she knew neither had any lesbian tendencies, it was exciting watching them. It almost made her want to get in on some of that action. But not enough to break away from the marvelous kissing with the admiral.

But she and Juliette halted when Nate let out a high-pitched cry signaling she was coming. They watched her trance-like behavior as she emitted a variety of sounds until she fell forward on the bed.

Seeing the admiral breathing heavily, Rebecca asked, "You okay?"

"Never better," he answered with a wide grin.

"Can I have a turn?" Juliette pleaded.

"Yeah, but let me lie down." Sadler laid on his back his cock still sticking up rock hard.

Juliette threw her leg over him and ended up facing away. But she wasted no time in reaching for his rigid rod and jamming it into her aching pussy. "Ohhhh!" she cried out. Like her friend, she was in another world riding the monster inside of her. She sat upright and bounced like she was on a bucking bronco. She felt the admiral's hands latch onto her hips.

Meanwhile, Rebecca was kneeling beside her watching. Nate had composed herself and knelt on the other side, and when Juliette saw her, she leaned over and their lips met again. Nate cupped her friend's face in her hands. Rebecca reached down and held the admiral's balls in her hand as he thrust into her friend.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned. Juliette was almost as tight as Nate had been, but other than that, she felt totally different. He turned her around so that she was facing him, and then she went back to bouncing. He reached up to play with her tits.

Rebecca straddled one of the admiral's legs in front of Juliette. She reached over and placed her hands on top of his and they both toyed with Juliette's springing breasts. Not wanting to be left out, Nate boldly slid her hand between Sadler's and Juliette's crotches, felt the hot moistness. Now she concentrated on Juliette's clit.

Also, feeling the effects of the steamy action, Rebecca kissed Juliette's shoulders.

With all the attention she was now receiving, Juliette could not hold out any longer and she exploded. Her fingers curled into claw-like appendages and her toes bent downward. She, too, cried unintelligible sounds until she fell over on her side.

Seeing the sweat pouring out of the admiral, Rebecca jogged into his bedroom, grabbed a towel and patted him down. "Still okay?"

"Just keeps getting better."

Sadler sat up and took a deep breath. Rebecca was staring at him, but he was certain it was to see if he was going to have any medical issues. He, on the other hand, was eyeing her with lust. Finally, he asked her, "Do I get a turn with you?"

She gave him a warm smile that said way more than just fuck me. "I was hoping you would want to."

She was still squatting on the bed. He assumed a similar position, pulling her to him. He kissed her on the side of her face close to her ear away from the others, then whispered, "I wanted to save the best for last."

It caused Rebecca to shiver. Sadler then gently laid her down on her back before him, dragging her to him, her legs, draping over his thighs. Still squatting, he entered her. It was divine. While he had enjoyed Nate and Juliette and the differences their pussies felt when he was inside of them, Rebecca also provided yet another experience, but somehow, she felt right. He felt like he belonged inside her. His thrusts were slow and deliberate.

She had propped her back up on her elbows, but when he slid his magnificent cock inside her it was so glorious she threw her head back.

Rebecca tried to hold her head up, but the feeling was so overpowering, she couldn't. She was even oblivious to Nate rubbing her tit. She turned her head when Nate attempted to kiss her on the lips, so the other nurse kissed her neck and shoulders. She could see Juliette sitting behind the admiral rubbing her hand up and down his back.

But despite what was going on around them, the two could concentrate only on each other. Even when Nate rubbed her thigh and Juliette her clit, she could only focus on this wonderful man making love to her. Yes. That's what she wanted to believe it was. He wasn't just fucking her. He was making love to her.

Then, since they began this session, even during his time with Nate and then Juliette, for the first time, Rebecca saw the pure lust in his eyes and knew that he was ready. The knowledge stimulated her—not that she wasn't already—but brought her to the edge.

Sadler was about to pull out of her to finish, but she prevented him. "It's okay." It didn't really matter. He was so close she felt the powerful jets spurting against her inner walls. That triggered her own massive orgasm. Even though finished, he continued to plunge in and out of her until he was certain she was done. He knew this had been an intense climax for him, but what he didn't know was that he had delivered such a massive load inside her that his continued pumping was forcing most of it back out.

Sadler collapsed on top of her when they were both finished and breathing heavy. The women were all suddenly concerned, but when he rolled onto his back with the biggest smile they had ever seen on his face, they relaxed.

* * *

Juliette followed Nate into her bedroom. Rebecca and the admiral had drifted off to sleep, so the two nurses covered their friend and their patient and left. They hadn't bothered to dress.

"Well, that was hot!" Juliette commented.

"Yes, it was," Nate agreed, eagerly.

"So, what brought that on?"

"Brought what on?" Nate repeated, though she thought she knew what her friend was referring to. "Rebecca started it," she said, somewhat jokingly, pretending Juliette was referring to the entire foursome.

Juliette threw her a suspicious look. "You know what I'm talking about."

Nate shrugged. "Heat of the moment? I'd ask if it offended you, but you kissed back."

"Heat of the moment?" She echoed with a grin.

"Did you enjoy it?" Nate hesitantly asked.

Just as hesitant, Juliette said, "It wasn't repulsive." Then she smirked. "It was actually kind of nice. And it's confusing why."

"Yes, it was." Pensively, she added, "the heat of the moment precipitated it, but something else urged it on."

"What do you think that was?"

Nate shrugged and shook her head. She stepped back toward Juliette, who was still standing in the doorway. "Is it important that we figure that out? Or are we going to ignore it and move on? Or . . . do we need to determine if it was real?"

"Determine if it is real?" Juliette repeated.

Nate reached for her friend's hand and led her to the bed. "I think you know what I mean?"

Juliette didn't resist as Nate sat on the bed somewhat on her side and pulled her friend down with her in a similar position, like spooning sitting sideways, nor did she pull away when Nate kissed her shoulders and neck and ran her hand along Juliette's hips and waist. Nate gently forced her to lay prone and let her hands explore the others back and rear. She then turned Juliette over onto her back and pressed their lips together. Again, there was no resistance. Nate's arm wrapped around the top of Juliette's head, her hand caressing her friend's neck.

The kiss was soft and sensual and moved Nate to allow her hand to further explore Juliette's abdomen. As their mouth action became hotter, Nate's hand became bolder traveling between the other's legs. She loved to touch her own pussy, but touching another woman's was a new and exciting experience.

Juliette turned Nate around so that she was sitting on the former's abdomen facing her raised knees. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Nate cupping each breast in each palm and rubbed affectionately. She twisted Nate guiding her to lay on her back. Juliette turned over and crawled to Nate's head and mashed their lips together in another very tender kiss. Nate spread her legs wantonly, and Juliette's hand found the other's opening. She now moved down to gently suck Nate's nipples.

Juliette did to Nate what she would like done to her, and that included sliding down to take soft swipes with her tongue at the other nurse's pussy. The longer she did this, the more active her mouth became.

It surprised Nate that Juliette had so quickly become the aggressor, but she wasn't complaining. Juliette's oral attention was performed with expertise, as though she had done it many times, though Nate knew this was her first. Nate allowed her to come in a timid but satisfying climax. She than arose to a sitting position, wrapping her legs around Juliette's hips.

Again the two nurses kissed passionately. The taste of Nate's own pussy juices on Juliette's lips was seductive. Nate pushed Juliette onto her back, kissed her breasts and fingered her pussy. Likewise, Nate's actions were delivered as though with practiced hands. Still with remnants of the taste of her own pussy on her lips, Nate moved lower to taste Juliette. It was quite savory. With tongue on clit, Nate slipped a digit into Juliette and finger-fucked her. Leaving her hand in place, Nate's moistened mouth moved up to give Juliette a taste of herself.

Moaning at the flavor, Juliette forced her hand down between Nate's legs, and the two rubbed each other's pussies until each came, almost simultaneously. After more kissing, they fell asleep arms and legs entwined.

* * *

Rebecca awoke the next morning feeling fantastic. She hadn't had great sex like that in quite some time. She wanted to just lay there and enjoy the memory, but scratching an itch revealed that she was totally naked. Though it was very pleasant, she couldn't imagine why she had slept in the nude.

The room was becoming lighter, yet . . . unfamiliar. This wasn't her bedroom. Then she heard breathing. She whipped her head left.

The admiral was lying on his side, head propped in his palm up on his elbow. There was a wide, dreamy smile on his face. Rebecca realized she was in his bed—alone with him.

"Oh, my! I don't know what I'm doing here."

"I'm not complaining."

"Did I just fall asleep last night?"

"Apparently, we both did. They just covered us and left us."

Rolling on her side to mirror his position, she offered, "I'm sorry."

"I said I'm not complaining; particularly since I can't remember when I have awakened feeling so wonderful. I don't know how to say this without it sounding like something that one should say, but all I remember about last night was you. I can't recall what I did with Juliette and Nate. I mean, I'm sure they were good also. But not like you. I really felt something more than an orgasm."

Rebecca was slightly embarrassed to hear him talking about this. "I don't know what to say."

Sadler took her hand nervously. She felt the slight trembling. "Rebecca, I don't know any other way to put this, but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Admiral—"

"I baring my soul to you and you still call me by my rank."

"I'm sorry. But I have to tell you, it's not uncommon for someone to think they've fallen in love with their nurse or caretaker. Add sex and it can just heighten that belief." Rebecca tried not to show any emotion, but the truth was, she was having similar feelings. But likewise, it was not unusual for a nurse who has taken care of a patient for a long time not to develop some feelings for that person. However, knowing both of those scenarios to be true, she couldn't trust the acuity of either of their emotions. She rolled over to get out of bed.

"Please don't go."

The only garment she could find to wear was a robe draped over his easy chair. She snatched it and slipped it on. "Ad—George. I've been taking care of you. We had sex, which was most unprofessional of me; it was great, so of course, you think you've developed feelings. In a few days, you'll feel differently. I promise." But will I, she wondered.

Sadler forced a grin though he felt nothing like it, "Well, at least I got you to call me by name."

* * *

On her way back to her room, Rebecca peeked into Nate's and Juliette's rooms. The former was empty, but the two were both sound asleep in the latter's room, just as naked as she had been when she awoke in the admiral's bed, except their arms and legs were intertwined. They had obviously found some new affection for one another that went beyond their otherwise heterosexual nature. Whether it was the alcohol or the heat of the evening didn't really matter. What would be interesting would be if it continued—not that it mattered. Rebecca had no prejudices.

Juliette's eyes opened and she saw the redhead standing there. She offered a sheepish grin and a shrug, and then eased out of bed without awakening Nate, giving no thought to her nudity. "It's actually kind of nice," she told Rebecca. "You should try it some time."

"Maybe." But Rebecca had no interest in a lesbian encounter, even with her best friends. "I was going to mention this last night," she lied, having actually just decided on her way down, "but since the admiral is doing so well, he doesn't need around the clock care anymore, so I'm going to going to take a few days off to visit my parents."

"Why so sudden?"

"Been thinking about it, just wanted to wait until the admiral was okay."

"Okay," Juliette answered suspiciously. "When are you leaving?"

"Gonna pack now, so within the hour."

Juliette stepped closer, placing her arms on her friend's shoulders, their tits nearly touching. "Is there something else going on?" she asked nodding upstairs toward the admiral's room.

"No, no. Everything is fine."

* * *

Over the next few days, Juliette and Nate noticed something amiss when the admiral subtly refused or always seemed to be otherwise occupied when they wanted to give him handjobs, or after that Friday night, more. He never seemed interested. Now that they all knew they were doing these things for him, there was no longer a need for clandestineness. Comparing notes, they both found the admiral's behavior odd. The X factor was Rebecca. They had covered her and him up after the two had fallen asleep following their exhaustive coupling. Had something occurred between then and the next morning, particularly since she departed so abruptly?

Of course, Juliette had questioned Rebecca, who claimed everything was fine.

However, that Friday night had left both Juliette and Nate a tad jealous. They had seen that something special had happened between the admiral and Rebecca. And so, their friend's denial that anything was the matter left them not entirely convinced.

They decided to have a conversation with him and found him in his study working. That was another setback from that Friday—the admiral was working more.

He looked up, but not with the face of a happy man.

"Admiral, are you feeling okay?" Juliette asked.

"I don't feel bad," he responded with a shrug.

"You just haven't seemed yourself lately."

"I'm behind in my work."

Nate spoke up. "Except that it seems your mood change began after Friday night. Are you troubled by what we did?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers