Making Work a Better Place Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"More," she says. Since I'm already as far in as I can reach I come to the well-reasoned and speedy conclusion that she wants more fingers; and people say I'm slow.

I move a second finger in and Sylvia audibly moans. The other people have come over and Sylvia either has her eyes closed or doesn't care that we have an audience. I look to Peggy for guidance and she indicates that I should continue. By the time I'm two fingers deep she can't possibly believe no one hears her. When I go for three, she pulsates with her hips, first moving away and then pushing back.

"So you like it in your ass," Walter says as he leans on his elbows next to Sylvia's head. Sylvia gulps but shakes her head. "Oh, so I should tell him to stop?"

"No," Sylvia pleaded. I can feel her sphincter tighten up on me.

"Joshua ..." Peggy begins to order me before Sylvia interrupts.

"Please," Sylvia says in tears.

"Wait," Peggy tells me. I'm not sure what to do so I keep pumping my fingers in and out. I've lost track of what's going on. I know Sylvia is having fun and Peggy isn't telling me to stop. Cecilia walks around reaches under me. She slides a finger into Sylvia's pussy.

"She's fucking soaked," Cecilia declares. Keisha comes around the table opposite Walter

"You really need it, don't you?" Keisha taunts Sylvia. "Is that why you are such a totally bitch, because you need so much that you have to control it?"

"Isn't that the definition of nymphomaniac?" I wonder out loud. They are the ones who said she was one after all.

"We didn't think she was an actual nymphomaniac Joshua, but thank you for proving us wrong," Peggy smiles at me with one of those 'atta boy' grins. I've done a good thing. I almost wish I knew what it was.

"Joshua ... Mr. Townsend, we can take over from here," Walter tells me. Peggy nods so I pull out with a pop and Sylvia gasps and sobs.

"Let's get you cleaned up in the bathroom," Peggy says as she pulls me away. I catch sight of the other three getting up various toys and surrounding Sylvia who seems to be in great distress.

"Is she going to be okay?" I ask Peggy once we are inside the washroom.

"Yes, I think we are going to be okay now," Peggy tells me.

Once I'm cleaned up and taken a breather I peek out and watch Sylvia taking it in all three holes. It takes me a second to realize that groaning coming out of the woman is a good thing. I consider myself to be someone with a great capacity for sex, but I note even in Sylvia's league.

"Ah ..." I stammer from arousal.

"Down Tiger," Peggy teases me. "I think you've had enough sexual interaction for one night."

"I don't," I confess to her.

"I do," Peggy states which kind of ends the discussion on the matter.

(Sunday evening)

"So, what happens now?" I ask Peggy after Cecilia has led Sylvia away.

"Well, all those interns Sylvia has burned over the past year have 'fixed up' Cecilia's place so that it is Sylvia-safe. Walter and Keisha are going to make sure Sylvia's husband is alright and that the divorce papers get filed first thing Monday morning."

"Sylvia has pissed off a lot of Dad's people," I point out.

"You need to start thinking of them as your people now too, Joshua."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers
12