Making You Mine

Story Info
How he begins to mark you as his.
4.1k words
3.92
48.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JosMan
JosMan
4 Followers

This story was written as a personal one for a vey special lady in my life. My slut. I asked her if I could share it with everyone here and she said she would be honoured. So if after having read it you realise you have enjoyed it then it's all thanks to her.

She knows who she is and what she does to me and how I feel about her...........

I call to collect you from your house, having already made sure I left you instructions on how to dress for me today. Short, tight skirt, hold up stockings, high, spiked heels, tight top, no bra and panties and a little leather jacket. I wait in the car for you so I can watch you walk to me, swaying as you do, looking so damn hot it's untrue, then I get out of the car, come round to the passenger side, open the door and help you into the car, getting a good look up your skirt as I do. Good, I see you haven't shaved for a day or two and your pussy looks a little hairy. I like to see that you can follow instructions.

I close the door as you get comfortable, then get back in the car and close my door, start the engine, then pull away from the kerb. As we drive I look at you and am pleased to see that you have remembered what you are supposed to do as we drive along. As I watch I see you slide a little further down in your seat, slide your skirt up and lazily start to toy with your cunt, the smell of which permeates the car. God, you smell so good down there.

I pull up at a traffic light and look past you at the woman in the car next to us, motioning with my head for her to take a look into my car. She does and her eyes go as wide as saucers when she sees exactly what you're doing. I tell you to look at her, smile, then lick your fingers clean and I am delighted when I see you obey without question. The woman's face goes almost as red as her car as she watches you and I can see her squirm in her seat slightly, obviously uncomfortably excited by your little show. Both hers and my car windows are down so I instruct you to dip a finger in your wet cunt and offer it to her out of the window, just to see her reaction. You do as commanded, and it really comes as no surprise when she leans out of her car window slightly and sucks your finger into her mouth, her eyes seeming to glaze over as she does so.

I call across to her that there's more where that came from if she wants to follow us. The smile on her face would seem to be all the answer we need as she pulls across to fall in line with my car as the lights change. It's not far to where we're going and when we get there I pull my car off the road and look in the mirror and watch as she pulls up behind us. I get out of the car and come round to your side to help you from the car, your legs look so good as you swing them out of the car and stand up. I tell you again, as I do so often how good you look and how sexy you are and how proud I am that you want to be with me. You just smile and lean across and kiss me, telling me you feel the same.

The woman behind us gets out of her car and looks a little awkward as we go to her. I offer my hand and introduce myself, then introduce you as my lady. She smiles, seemingly a little more at ease as she tells us her name.

I ask her if she's comfortable to be with us, even though she has no idea, which for that matter, neither do you, what's about to happen. She nods her head and shyly says that as long as she gets more of what she had at the lights then she's more than happy. I look at you and see the smile on your face. Obviously I have chosen well for she seems to meet your approval too. I lead the way, with you on my arm and her following slightly behind, to the door in the building in front of us. There are no windows or signs outside but the look of trust on your face re-assures me that you're ok. I open the door and stand back to let you and her enter, then follow you, closing the door behind me.

Inside the building is what appears to be a little office space. We go into it and sitting behind a desk is a young woman. She looks to be in her mid twenties; her hair is cut quite short and has a blue tint that matches her eyes. Her arms are decorated with tattoos and she wears blue jeans, a halter top and knee high, high heeled boots. She smiles at me and asks if I'm ok. I reply that I am and that we're here for your appointment. She smiles at you and introduces herself to you, then does the same to the woman with us. Finally I look at her. She seems to be about 40 years old, with long, blonde hair and grey eyes. She is wearing a sundress and sandals and actually looks quite calm about things so far.

I take your hand and we follow the young girl out of the office through a door in the back wall and into another room. In the middle of this room is what looks like an old fashioned barbers chair, covered in leather with a back that obviously lies down and foot rests that rise up. I let go of your hand and the young lady takes it and helps you to sit in the chair. You look at me with a slightly concerned look on your face but I smile and tell you its ok and to trust her as you're in good hands.

The blonde moves to sit in the chair in the corner as I move to stand beside you in the chair. Looking down at you I lower my head and kiss you hard on the lips, tasting your lipstick but trying not to smudge it. I whisper in your ear and tell you to trust me, then reach for your wrists and secure each one to the chair arms with the attached Velcro straps. I then move and do the same to your ankles, pinning you down to the chair. I then find the control on the chair and let it go down until you are almost horizontal with your head on the cushion behind it. As your jacket parts I can see how hard your nipples are, obviously you are in a state of arousal as its quite warm in the room. Smiling at you I move my hands and start to unbutton your top, a look of worry crossing your face until I tell you its ok, and to trust me. When it's fully opened I move the material to the side to reveal your gorgeous breasts in all their glory, then quickly lower my head to suck on one of you nipples, causing a low moan to escape your lips.

The dark haired girl is busy at a table in the corner of the room but the blonde doesn't remain idle and gets out of her chair and as I look down on you I can tell what she has done without even looking as your eyes go wide and I hear the sound of a wet pussy being licked. I turn to watch her as she kneels between your open legs and her tongue darts out, flicking up and down your slit, helping herself to what she had a taste of in the car. She looks very accomplished and it seems as though you feel the same, judging by the gasps and moans escaping your lips. Once again I bend down and worship your nipples with my mouth, making them even harder. Maybe the blonde eating your cunt has something to do with it as well.

The dark haired girl comes back to the other side of the chair from me, smiling all over her face at what is happening and asks you if you are ready. A look of worry crosses your face and I tell her that yes, you are ready. I move away from you, leaving the blonde still kissing your wonderful pussy, your legs tensing and relaxing as she hits all the right spots. The dark haired girl takes a thin piece of cloth and uses it to wipe a clear liquid all over your left nipple, coating it and cleaning it all at the same time. Then as you watch, she takes a needle from a sterile packet and very carefully and gently starts to push it at your nipple. Your eyes go wide again as you realise what's happening, but you lie still as she does her job. I know it hurts some but it will soon be over and so you can lie still I grab the blonde's hair and pull her away from your pussy. She looks like she has just had her candy taken from her as she sits back in the chair in the corner, but contents herself with lifting her dress, pulling her panties to one side, then burying three fingers into her pussy as she looks into your eyes, moaning as she fucks herself and plays with her clit. This obviously takes your mind off what's happening to you, so much so that when you look down at your breast, it sports a shiny gold ring with a ball closure. It is exactly the same as mine only mine is silver. You look good in gold so I thought you should wear it for me. The girl puts down her stuff, removes her gloves and then lowers her head to your newly pierced nipple and covers it in tiny kisses, hopefully taking away the pain and replacing it with pleasure.

Her doing that to you and the blonde fucking herself is too much for me so I stand up, undo my trousers and let them fall, revealing my cock, totally solid and leaking precum. I move across to the side of the chair and offer myself to your mouth, smiling as through your tears you open wide and take me in. your cock sucking is so amazing that I can't resist moving my hips to fuck your mouth as you lie there. The blonde has taken her fingers from her wet pussy and has come across to the chair. She stands behind me and reaches round, taking hold of my cock and then stroking me slowly up and down against your lips. Her bright red fingernails look so good against the tight skin of my cock as she wanks me into your mouth. Your pierced nipple is still being worshipped by the dark haired girl who now decides to explore further, her hand reaches out and starts to stroke your tummy, then a little lower and down into your wispy hair. Her fingers finally locate your clit and she flicks it gently with a nail, causing you to squirm against your restraints. I then watch as she points all four of her fingers at your wetness and drives them into you deep and fast, letting her thumb hit on your clit. I hear you moan and gasp with my cock still in your mouth, held there by the blonde.

Your cunt is getting finger fucked really hard and fast now, your ass is wriggling all over the chair and I can tell that it won't be long before your orgasm overtakes you as I stand beside the chair, the blonde pulls my cock from your mouth and looking at you to get your permission and obviously getting it she kneels on the floor, right beside your head and takes my swollen cock into her red lipsticked mouth, bobbing her head up and down, taking me deep into her mouth as she does so. Your eyes are glued to my cock going in and out of her mouth. What with that and the fucking your cunt is getting I watch your orgasm hit you, causing you to scream aloud. Just as you reach your climax I pull my cock from the blondes mouth and move it to you, taking it in my hand and wanking so fast at your face, then grunting like an animal, calling out your name as I explode all over your face, ropes of thick cum covering you. In your hair, your eyes, your nose and your mouth. I tell the blonde to get off her knees and lick up all my cum from your face, but not to swallow it as it belongs to you. She has to get it all in her mouth, then kiss you to give it to the one it's meant for.

She does as she's told and I watch as her tongue scoops up all my offering and proceeds to hover her mouth over yours and let it trickle from her tongue and into your waiting mouth. When she has got it all and passed it to you she bends again and kisses you long and hard and deep, her tongue exploring your mouth as yours plays with hers. The dark haired girl removes her fingers from your pussy, then reaches for a bowl of hot water. She proceeds to wash your cunt and get a good lather going with the soft soap before reaching for a cut throat razor and slowly starting to shave your gorgeous pussy. She takes her time as she has been instructed, removing every bit of hair and finally cleaning you off and applying a fine coating of soothing oils. The blonde is still kissing you as I move to come round the other side of the chair. I smile down at you and ask if you're ready for part two..................

As the blonde moves away from you to let me close, you look up into my eyes as I smile down at you, bending to kiss you softly on your sweet, red lips. I ask again if you're ready for more and you just nod your head and say, yes please. I look at the dark haired girl and nod my head. She smiles and moves to kneel between your legs where the blonde was, looking in your eyes as she blows a stream of cold air at your dripping pussy. She then lowers her mouth even more to close it over the whole of your mound, her tongue obviously doing wonders to you as you are squirming even harder against your restraints. I motion for the blonde to come to where I am standing and move a stool close to the chair by your head. I help her stand on the stool, turning her so that her pussy is just above your face. I then ask if you would like something to eat. You can plainly see what's on the menu as it is right above you. You tell me you're very hungry and will I please feed you. I look at the blonde and tell her to sit. She follows my directions and sits softly on your face, her eyes going wide as she feels your tongue go deep into her dripping, wet cunt. I love watching you eat another woman's cunt; it turns me on so damn much. So much so in fact that I feel my cock start to stiffen once more.

I move away from the chair and go to kneel behind the dark haired girl as she eats you, roughly undoing and pulling off her jeans over her boots, leaving her in just panties and heels with her thin top already pulled up as she plays with her own nipples. I'm sure you can hear the sound of me slapping my stiffening cock on her bare ass, causing her to eat your pussy a little more vigorously. I reach up and grab her head, pushing it even harder against you as I drive my thick, swollen cock deep into her with one push. She is damn tight, but not as tight as you, my perfect slut.

She lets out a yell against your cunt as my balls slap against her wetness, her tongue flying across your lips and your clit now as the blonde grinds herself on your face. I watch as she reaches behind herself and, after getting her fingers all coated in pussy juice and saliva, proceeds to slowly slide a finger into her own asshole. I lower myself down across the dark haired girls back as I drill her and whisper in her ear that my slut would like some of that and she is to give it to you. She lifts a hand from the floor and I watch her move it upwards. I can't see much from where I am but I'm sure I could tell the very instant she slipped her finger into your tiny asshole by the way your legs stiffened in the straps. I can see the movement of her arm and can tell that she is fingerfucking your ass as quick as I'm fucking her wet, sloppy cunt.

The blonde on your face starts to moan even louder from the assault by your mouth, lips, teeth and tongue and the dark haired girl impaled on my cock is getting close to cumming. I can tell by the way she grips my cock tight with each inward thrust and her moans against your pussy are louder and more intense. There is no way I'm going to cum in her, that's for you, all for you as you know, so I reach under her and squeeze her clit hard, causing her to scream against you and her finger to move faster in your asshole.

Her cunt clamps on me as she lets go, feeling like she is pissing on me she cums so hard. The blonde hears and sees her cum and joins her in orgasm, almost drowning you in her juices. She gets off your face and I pull out of the other girl as she carries on fucking your ass and eating your cunt, driving you towards your orgasm. I move beside you and lower my head and proceed to lick all the blondes' juices off your face, then twist and pull on your unpierced nipple, causing you to cry out.

Your little cunt licker takes this as a sign to redouble her efforts and really goes to town on your pussy, licking, lapping, nipping and biting you. The blonde moves to me and takes my still hard cock in her hand and starts to jack me off by your side, her hand not going all the way round me as she moves up and down, then falls to her knees to take the head of my cock between her lips so you can watch. I think you like this as your eyes glaze over and your nostrils flare and with a scream, my name on your lips, you cum so hard.

The dark haired girl pulls her finger slowly from your asshole, then as you watch her she licks it clean, then licks her lips. Unable to get all your juices she moves up to kiss you on the lips so you can taste yourself on her mouth and her chin. When you have licked her clean I take a handful of the blondes' hair and pull her away from my cock, making it plop from her mouth, her saliva dripping off it as she stands up. Again I nod to the dark haired girl, and she smiles and nods back at me, reaching for her equipment once more, taking another sterile wipe and rubbing it all over your pussy lips and the hood of your clit.

I bet you can guess what happens next can't you? She smooths on a little anaesthetic cream and rubs it in gently, then takes another needle and with a steady hand she moves it to your pussy. Your eyes look up at mine in concern and again I tell you not to worry, taking your hand as the needle pierces the hood of your clitoris, then follows through and out the other side. Your eyes have tears in them from the pain but that will soon pass, I promise. She removes the needle, leaving the guide in place and slides in a matching ring, then removes the guide, leaving the ring in place, then secures it with a gold ball closure.

You now have matching nipple ring and clit ring. She makes sure it is in the correct position by bouncing the ball on your clit, causing you to jump slightly, then tells you it will do that all the time you are walking around. As you are still almost horizontal she takes a hand mirror and angles it so that you can see her handiwork, causing a small gasp to escape your lips. I look at you, so proud and tell you how beautiful it looks and how beautiful you truly are.

I move away from you and position myself between your legs, my cock still standing firm and proud, my fist wrapped round it making the head turn deep purple, the precum glistening in the light. I move towards your newly shaved and pierced cunt, placing the head on your opening, then very slowly sliding it into you til my balls rest on your ass. I start to move very slowly, pulling all the way out, then driving slowly all the way back in, dragging your cunt lips along the full length of my cock.

I tell you its ok to feel your new jewellery if you like. You move your hand and touch it gingerly, then when you realise it doesn't hurt as much as you obviously first feared, you do it with more vigour, until your fingers are flashing across your clit, causing me to speed up my fucking. My hips are forcing me in deep and hard now, the tip of my cock opening you up deep inside. I turn your head to the side so you can see the other two girls engaged in a very noisy and very messy 69, both trying to make the other cum first. Fingers and other objects are inserted into all their holes as I fuck you harder and we watch them. I look in your eyes and tell you I am so close to cumming. You tell me to pull out and cum all over your new jewellery to anoint it with my seed.

I smile at you as I fuck you, then quickly pull out, take myself in hand and wank my huge cock til with a grunt like an animal I unload all over you. Thick ropes of cum blast out, coating your tummy and your cunt, my cream all round the ring. I move again, placing my cock at your mouth, inviting you to clean it and get the last drips of my cum. You do so, your tongue licking me clean. I then move to kneel between your legs and softly I lick all of my cum up from you, then move again, holding it in my mouth until I can lean down and kiss you, giving you the whole mouthful. You moan against my lips as my cum passes into your mouth and I feel you swallowing the cream you like so much.

The two girls both seem to climax at exactly the same time, then just lie on the floor and hold each other. They seem to be lost in each other and don't seem to notice us anymore. The smell of sex is so strong in the room. I reach to your restraints and release them one by one, then take you in my arms and feel you squeeze me tight, thank yous in my ears and tears against my cheek as I rock you like a baby.........

JosMan
JosMan
4 Followers