Making You Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rock back and forth, my hips giving ample emphasis to every word. My face probably matches the enchanting shade of red that is starting show on yours but I don't care, I don't mind. I want to show you my need, make you feel my passion and the overwhelming desire to make you mine.

My breathing grows shallower and I can feel a cramp starting to form in my right calf as I come closer and closer to the sweet agony you have put me through so many times in my lonely nights. Not now though, now you are here with me. Squirming underneath me, your hips rocking helplessly against the curve of my ass, your muscles tightening in accord with mine.

"Stay for the weekend. Until Tuesday morning." My own voice is hoarse with desire.

I grab your head and force you to lay still, to look me in the eye as I still my own movements for an excruciating moment.

"Stay as my submissive, succumb to my every whim. That is what I want. Refuse me, try to trick me and I will make you a ruined man. You know I have the means, you have read it even on tape for me. Or stay for the weekend and I give you my word to never bother you again."

I resume rubbing against your tight body, driven by the closeness of my release as much as by the desire to ease your decision with lust drowning your senses.

"Promise me you'll stay. You don't have another choice. Oh fuck! I need to hear you say it."

I feel the first ripple build deep inside my loins and barely manage to moan the words.

"Promise me!"

My nails dig into your shoulders and I hear you cry out with my violent climax. We both thrash on the bed and shudder against each other, a heady mixture of pleasure, agony and pain.

Your breathing is loud in my ears, I hold onto you tightly as the last traces of thrashing subside, leaving my body a limp and relaxed weight atop of yours.

Long moments pass before I role to my side. Your wife beater is soaked all over your belly but so seem your boxers with the dark spot covering the prominent tent in the middle of your creamy white thighs. I glance at your face and the expression in your eyes breaks my heart. A tortured look and sadness with a vulnerability I see for the first time.

I lean close and kiss away a droplet off sweat running down the curve of your brow. The backs of my knuckles brush against your cheek gently as I smile.

"I am not a lunatic and surely not here to harm you. I just want you to give this a chance because I truly believe it would be a terrible mistake if we didn't. Please, stay with me. For the weekend. Please stay and be mine."

* * *

Author's Note: Thank you for reading along. If you made it this far please share your comments and vote for the story. Your input is the best help I can have for improving it. Thank you so much!

12