Making You Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing your journey to my ownership.
3.4k words
4.48
25.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JosMan
JosMan
4 Followers

This is again posted here with the knowledge of my slut, her compliance assured after she proof read it and gave her approval. Again, she knows how I feel and this goes some way to describe that........

Please enjoy, all comments and feedback are gratefully received.

I call to collect you from your apartment so we can go out. It's Saturday night and I have given you plenty of notice to be ready for me to collect you promptly at 8 o'clock. As you open the door to me I nod in approval at your attire, again, dressed as I expect you to be. Your hair shimmers in the light, the highlights like corn. Your make up is subtle and understated as you don't need much, you're beautiful enough. Although I am pleased to see you in bright red lipstick, the same colour as your nails. Slut red you call it, and who am I to disagree. Your jewellery consists of a pair of pearl drop earrings, a fine gold bracelet, the same style of anklet and a fairly thick black satin choker with the word 'SLUT' embroidered into the material and a small 'D' ring on the back, just in case I should feel the need to restrain you for any reason.

You are wearing a thin, almost transparent, blouse with the lace of your bra quite visible through it. Your nipples are barely enclosed by the cups of your bra, after all, I do insist on you wearing one a size too small to accentuate your gorgeous breasts. Your skirt is short, barely to mid thigh, black and shiny with a slit up one thigh that reveals the thick band of your stocking top, held taut by fairly thick garter straps with metal clips. Your stockings are dark, shiny with a seam up the back and a reinforced toe and heel, the type I love to see you in. the outfit is completed by a pair of black patent, 5 inch, spike heeled stilettos with straps padlocked around your ankles, meaning you can't remove them until I give you the key. To check again for compliance I let my hand slide up your stockinged leg, onto your bare skin and upwards. I smile at you as my fingers find nothing more than your sweet pussy, with just a tuft of hair above your clitoris. I compliment you on the fact that you wear no panties as you were instructed.

I smile at you, getting a dazzling one in return, and, after kissing you softly on the cheek, I offer you my arm as we leave the apartment, closing and locking the door behind us. We enter the elevator at the end of the corridor and the door closes behind us. I turn to you and take you in my arms, one hand going to your hair and holding it tight as my mouth goes to your neck, my teeth closing on the skin, leaving a red mark when I pull away. My hand goes downwards, finding the hem of your skirt and lifting it, my fingers scraping across the flesh of your thigh, hard enough to leave red marks on your skin. As the lift descends, my hand raises, finally finding the wetness between your legs, two fingers sliding quickly inside, hard and deep as my thumb hits your clit, causing you to let out a tiny gasp against my ear. Then just as quickly I pull my hand away, your moan louder this time.

The elevator door opens and we walk into the lobby, your heels making a delicious clicking sound on the hard marble floor, drawing admiring glances from the few people there. As we walk, my hand is on your ass, squeezing gently in time with your steps, then as we're halfway to the door I pull your skirt up over your ass, exposing you to the eyes of everyone in the lobby. Your bare ass feels so good under my big hand and judging by the stares you're getting it looks good too. I step in front of you and open the door, letting you walk past me. As you do so I pull your skirt back down, making you decent again. We turn at the corner and I call a cab. The cab pulls up and I open the door to let you climb in, then follow you and close the door, giving the driver the address of the bar as I do so.

As you sit, your skirt rises up and you go to pull it down. I tell you to leave it as it is, then smile as I see the driver move his mirror, affording him a view into the back seat. I move my mouth to your ear and whisper to you, telling you to show the driver what you have up your skirt and put on a show for him. You smile at me, lick your red lips, then slide a little further down on the seat, exposing more of yourself. I see his eyes go wide as your gorgeous pussy comes into view, the lips red and swollen from my fingering in the elevator. I watch you as you part your legs as far as your skirt will allow, then move a finger to your mouth, poking out your tongue to lick the tip, then move it back down to your pussy, drawing it the full length of your slit from your puckered asshole to your swelling clit. Your low moan fills the car as your finger moves, the driver's eyes torn between watching the road and watching the horny sight behind him. I look up and tell him to be careful nothing hits us at the same time as your finger slides deep inside you, your breath blown out in a long gasp.

I can see how swollen your nipples are as a result of your playing, so I reach out and pinch one hard in finger and thumb, again causing you to let out a long low moan. I feel the cab slow and just as I'm about to berate the driver I realise we have reached the bar. I pass over the fare plus a generous tip for not killing us and step out of the cab, turning and holding out my hand for you. I feel the wetness on your fingers as I help you from the cab, then looking into your eyes I lift your hand to my mouth and pop your fingers inside, one at a time, licking them clean of your juices. Once again I put my hand on your ass, guiding you towards the door of the bar. I open it and hold it for you to enter, then I follow right behind.

The interior of the bar is dimly lit and smoky, the lighting, hidden and diffused. There is music playing but it's hard to tell what type as it is designed to be in the background rather than in your face and deafening. I feel your arm link through mine, a sign of your nervousness as we walk towards the bar. There seem to be quite a lot of people in the bar, mostly young people, but some of closer to our age. We find a spot close to the bar and I let you stand next to it as I stand behind you. There is quite a press so I stand a little closer than is actually necessary, and press the hardness in my pants against your back, feeling you press back at me as I do so. One of my hands goes around you, lifting to cup your breast, feeling the nipple hard against my fingertips. I catch the eye of the bargirl and order our drinks. Her eyes seem to be glued to my hand as I toy with your breast, her own excitement as evident as your own. Her nipples look like bullets poking through the material of her tight black top. She serves us, taking her time about it, then moves on to someone else as I pick up our drinks and move away from the bar, aware of you following me.

I cross to an empty booth in the back of the bar and motion for you to slide in before me. I follow you in and pass you your drink, toasting you with my own as I do. I watch you as you drink. Even watching you do a simple act like drinking is an erotic sight. I'm sure you must know what you do to me all the time I'm with you. You put your glass down, the rim lined with your lipstick, and turn to me smiling. I smile back, then lean towards you and caress your lips with mine in a soft, sensual kiss, my tongue tasting the oiliness of your lipstick, then feeling the tip of your tongue touch, and chase, mine. My hand moves to your thigh, softly stroking the silky fabric of your stocking, a sensation I doubt I'll ever tire of. I hear you let out a cat like purr and feel your legs part as I move my fingers higher. Your own hand covers mine and tries to move it higher, faster. I look in your eyes and sternly tell you that you don't have permission to do that and when you do I'll tell you. My fingers find where they belong and I am amazed at just how wet your pretty little pussy is to my touch. I look at you and tell you that you are a nasty, dirty little slut and that your cunt is dripping wet. I then tell you I need to do something about it and tell you to spread your legs as wide as you can and slide forward slightly. I also tell you that if anyone should speak to you, you should tell them what's happening.

After telling you this I slide from the couch and go to my knees under the table, pulling the cloth down so I can't be seen from outside the booth. I place a hand on each of your thighs, part them even further, then lowering my head I let the very tip of my tongue caress your pussy, then trail it all the way up one side and then all the way down the other. The touch is so soft it must almost feel like you haven't even been touched at all. My tongue lingers on the rosebud of your ass, flicking all round the opening, then pressing hard against it. Then I place my tongue flat on your pussy and lap upwards, as a cat laps at a saucer of cream, finally finding and flicking your hard little clit. I open my lips and suck gently on it, gradually sucking harder and harder until it's as hard as a little stone.

I hear someone approaching the table, obviously a little concerned by the fact that you're on your own and seem to be convulsing in the booth. I hear the bargirl come to the table and stop, then ask if you are alright. I look up at you from under the table and whisper to you to tell her what's happening. You look at her, smile, then calmly tell her that your Master Phil is on his knees under the table with his mouth on your wet cunt, cleaning it. I hear her gasp when you finish telling her, then sense the table cloth being lifted behind me and her looking under the table. I look at her and ask her if she'd like to join you in the booth. She walks away and I assume we're going to get thrown out, but nothing happens until, after about 5 minutes, all of which I'm eating your cunt, she comes back and tells you she is on her break and would you still like some company. I hear you tell her yes, then feel her sit down and slide up close to you.

She tentatively lifts the cloth, then looks at me, watching as I feast on your pussy. Your head is thrown back on the couch and your hands are by your sides on the seat. She squirms on her seat, obviously getting aroused by the scene in front of her, then without provocation or warning, she moves a hand to where my mouth is, resting a painted fingernail on the tuft of hair above your clit. She is biting her lower lip as her trembling hand moves a little more, lower and lower. I move my head and tell her to do whatever she wants as you are my slut to do with as I please. Either with me or with anyone else I tell you to. I watch from very close as her finger touches your clit, making you jerk and her moan a little. Gradually she gets a little bolder, finally rolling your clit under her finger fast and hard. I look up at you and tell you not to be rude and to return the favour to her.

I then watch as your hand moves across to her leg, reaching for her skirt and pulling it upwards. She helps you by lifting her bottom off the couch so you can pull her skirt fully from under her. Her legs are bare but her pussy is almost covered by a tiny, black lace thong, the front of which is already showing a dampness. Your fingers slide under the elastic, then pull the cloth away from her mound, revealing her pussy to me. It is nowhere near as pretty as yours but it has a thin strip of hair leading up towards her tummy although the lips are quite bare. As I stare I see your hand move to help her slip her thong off. I help you by pulling it down her legs and off, swiftly tucking it into my pocket. As I make myself as comfortable as I can under the table I look at you and tell you to hold her open for me. Your fingers go to her pussy, laying flat on it, one finger on each side, then you move your fingers apart, opening her lips like the petals of a flower. Her inner lips already look slick with juice so I lower my head closer, then poke out my tongue to taste her. She is sweet and clean to the taste, her lips really puffy and distended. I look at her clit, mentally comparing it to yours and watch as your bright red nails move to it, pressing gently on it at first, then a little harder as she starts to move her hips in time with the movements of your hand. I move my head away, changing position again to relieve the pressure on my swollen cock, then unfasten my pants and pull it out, the tip already wet with precum.

I get off my knees and manage to get out from under the table, sitting back on the couch with her in between us. I look at you and give a slight nod of my head. You know what this means so you turn to her, look in her eyes and tell her to get under the table as Master Phil needs his cock sucked and she is going to do it. She starts to protest so you nip her clit between the nails of your finger and thumb and tell her to do as Master Phil instructs or you will do it even harder. Her eyes wear a mixture of defeat and excitement as she does as you tell her, first looking round to see if anyone is watching, then quickly slipping under the table to take my place.

I feel the awesome sensation I know so well of your hand wrapping softly around my swollen, throbbing cock, stroking it up and down, covering and revealing the huge purple head, then bending it downwards so that it points directly at the bargirls lips. She looks as though she is out of her depth now, but you force her hand by reaching out, gripping her head and pulling it to me, her mouth opens to let out a stifled yelp of pain, just as I thrust my cock at her face. She has no choice but to take my cock in her mouth, her eyes going wide as I push in and you pull her by the hair. I feel her retch on me as it hits the back of her throat, but this just excites you even more. I know you love receiving pain my slut, but I also know you love to see me give it to any other cock hungry bitch that takes our fancy.

Her eyes look to be filled with tears as you move her, making her suck me, first slowly, then faster, then just with the tip of my cock in her mouth, then forcing her to deep throat me. I look at you and tell you not to let her make me cum, that's still all for you, unless you want me to cum all over her for you to lick off, then share with her. You just smile and lick your lips. I tell you to move her head and to make her lick and suck your cunt. She readily complies; glad, I think, to have my huge cock out of her mouth so she can breathe again. She shifts position under the table until she is between your open legs, then she dips her head and proceeds to eat you. I take your hand and place it on my cock as I sit next to you, watching her in action. Judging by the movements and the sounds you are making this isn't the first time she's ever eaten pussy and the movements of your hips are echoed by the movement of your hand on my cock.

You look at me and tell me that she's a fucking good cunt licker, but not as good as me. I smile back and thank you, then put my hand behind your head and, making her move slightly to continue in her task, I pull you down so your head is in my lap, commanding you to suck me until I cum for you. I watch as your bright, slut red painted lips open to allow my cock to slip into your mouth, the familiar feeling still as good as the first time it ever happened. It always feels like that. I believe your mouth was made to suck my cock. As she speeds up her eating under the table so I start to lift and lower my hips, fucking my cock into your mouth, gagging you every time I thrust in. My hands are tight in your hair as I hold you still, fucking your face hard, totally oblivious to anyone else in the room, hearing you spluttering and choking on me, sensing that the bargirl is close to making you cum, judging by the way you're breathing through your nose like a mare at stud.

I also sense the telltale tingling in my balls that announces my own orgasm, fucking you faster now, telling you to get ready as you're going to get such a mouthful. With your mouth full of my cock you can't yell out but I can tell that you're cumming hard on her tongue, knowing that you will be wetting her face as if you had pissed on her and also knowing that unless she swallows hard and fast then she's going to be covered in your nectar. Realising what's happening to you triggers my own explosion. My cock throbs, then my balls contract and I unload everything into your sucking mouth. Feeling your cheeks puff out as you try and swallow everything I give you, then realising that as usual, you're succeeding in getting it all. Fuck but you're a good cocksucker.

I release your head, letting you sit up, the girl under the table still coaxing spasms from your dripping pussy until finally you can take no more. I help her out from under the table then you and I both lick her face clean of all your juices. She moans as we tongue wash her, then says that she hasn't cum yet, so I tell her to wait until closing time, then she can lock the door and invite a friend to join us and we'll make sure she cums like she never has before.............

JosMan
JosMan
4 Followers