Makti: Head On Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock BLOATED.

It looked as if a waterballoon was filled to its full capacity in a single flood of fluid. Her cock FLEW upwards, gaining feet every second. The head stretched and fattened larger than its owner's torso, soaring above their heads to 6-feet. The monstrous body bloated thicker and wider with pressurised liquid. A web of thick, angry veins popped up over the surface, some as thick as Makti's wrist. Lulu cried out in bliss as pleasure assaulted her senses, a rain of precum showering down on the girls, expanding to a truly impressive 9-feet in length.

Makti's own cock struggled to keep the leviathan back.

"AHAHA!" Lulu screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ooooohhhh my GOD~! Look at it! FUCK, your minidick doesn't even come fucking CLOSE to my BEAST! AAaaaaaHH~!"

Makti's arms trembled as her cock was forcibly bent backwards, the sheer weight of Lulu's mast proving too much for her 3-footer. But she was not deterred. Makti redoubled her efforts and allowed herself to grow.

It wasn't as spectacular as the explosion of flesh Lulu demonstrated, but the job was amenable.

Her giant dick quivered under Lulu's tremendous weight. With a great PUSH, Makti swung the monster cock back towards the centre, equalling the playingfield. The older nympho panted and moaned and groaned and struggled as her dick crawled to 9-fucking-feet, arm-thick veins close to bursting. The internal pressure of Makti's body rivaled that of a submarine. If it weren't for her science defying biology, she'd have surely gone nuclear.

Lulu, panting behind a wall of purple girlcock, grinned.

"So... ah, fuck... you caught up, huh...? Well... I really am impressed, but... I... I'll have to show you my SUPER erection now..." she laughed weakly between breaths, toes curling as she held back an orgasm. "How'd you like that... little weeny?"

Makti's face contorted in pain, blood thundering in her ears like a storm. Her heart beat against her ribs, sending quakes throughout her organs. She dug her claws into the sand to stop them shaking. The PRESSURE was too great.

"I'll take that as a yes..."

Lulu inhaled.

Lulu exhaled.
"MmmmaaaaAAHHHH~!!"

Both girls were pushed back across the sand as Lulu's mammoth ballooned, accompanied by a solo cacophony of screams. 10-feet, 11-feet, more! Through squinted, pained eyes Makti witnessed the mountain of cockflesh eclipse her own. Lulu's cock surpassed 12-feet, officially making her cock double that of the girl herself. Makti's cock, thicker than her entire body, slowly bent backwards, the titanic weight of Lulu's hypergirlcock outclassing the larger nympho.

"OH! MY! GOD~! BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER! BEAT MY FUCKING GODCOCK!!!" She was close to hyperventilating. Lulu paused to catch her breath. "Well? I win, right? Just cum already and walk away, microcock. You put up a decent fight, but you're nothing compared to me, bitch."

Makti clenched her teeth within a pascal of shattering. Sweat leaked all over her trembling body, stinking profusely. She struggled to form words as her mind was ripped apart, the massive force of Lulu's weight bending Makti's own member dangerously close to ground. Pressure, pressure, too much pressure...

"I-I..."

"You give up?"

"I... ahh... fuck, I can't..."

"Win? You can't win. Exactly. Look up to your God and tell him that."

"N-No... I can't fucking..."

"What?!"

"I can't HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!"

Silence.

"What?" Lulu asked, terror shaking her voice.

Like a train on a leash, like a boulder on her shoulders, like the force of a stormwall, Makti LET GO. Unbeknownst to Lulu, who had assumed Makti was struggling to push her cock to grow, the exact OPPOSITE held true. Makti had been fighting tooth and nail to restrain her cock's devastaing growth, wrestling with her own body to prevent it spiralling out of control. But nature always won.

Somewhere up above, Gilson watched. He sneered.

Matki shredded her vocal cords with an earth shattering wail of ecstasy, a cataclysmic cry of bliss that rivaled a million orgasms.

Lulu's 13-footer "godcock" was shoved aside as Makti's Herculean shaft enlarged, feet and feet of girlcock amassing by the ton. Hundreds of gallons of blood raced up its immense length, swelling and ballooning and bloating to apocalyptic levels. The thunderclast heaved higher, reaching 16-feet and kissing it goodbye as fast as it came. She just grew, and she grew, and she fucking GREW.

19-feet...

24-feet...

29-feet...

Lulu's comparatively tiny cock - now barely a third of Makti's size - was smothered beneath the goddess. She got pinned beneath several stories of girlcock, orgasm stacking on orgasm as her penis fired hundreds of gallons of nut batter all across the beach.

But it was a drop compared to the ocean.

Makti's had been biting back an orgasm for minutes. She let it free.

The first shot bulged her urethra to the diameter of a manhole. Tens of thousands of gallons of jizz splattered in an uncontrolled flood, overshadowing Lulu's pitiful produce. Makti's Leviathan continued to grow as she came, cumming fast and harder with every planetary flex of her prostate. Huge swaths of cum conquered the beach, completely covering it. Then again. Then again and again. Multiple layers of cum sprayed at high velocity painted miles of sand into an unrecognisable tundra. Kilotons of the slimy, steamy gunk washed into the ocean, but it would be weeks before the sand buried beneath saw sunlight again. If at all.

Cum frothed and bubbled in the sea, spreading out rapidly.

And still Makti came.

Man, she thought, a tiny bubble of rationale floating within a storm of bliss. I really

SHOULD unload more often.

The god in mortal's clothing continued like that for several minutes. But eventually, her cock coughed a last, pitiful swimming pool of glue. Then silence.

Her cock retracted to its natural flaccid size, of around 4-feet.

She surveyed the damage.

Firstly, the beach was gone.

Secondly, a mile stretch of ocean was white.

Huh.

Lulu was half buried in the sand, likely from the weight of Makti's cock. She was alive but unconscious, thankfully. Despite the insane proportions Makti could achieve, she'd never so much as bruised a nympho partner. Bulletproof skin came in handy.

Lulu groaned.

"So," Makti said. "Wanna call it a draw?"

The psyon lifted her head; then thumped back down, exhausted.

"How... how did...?"

Makti smiled.

"My name's not Shashi."

Lulu's eyes widened.

"I knew I recognised you... are you really her...?"

Makti winked.

A single tear came to Lulu's eye. She nodded off to sleep with a dopey grin. Clearly, she was a fan.

The alien sighed.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!

Makti jumped in fright. It was just her transmitter, thank God. She accepted the call.

"So," Gilson's dead voice asked. "Care to explain yourself, Miss Gahea?"

"I've got no idea what you're referring to, sir."

"Don't play stupid with me, sugar tits." He paused. "Well, don't play MORE stupid than usual. I have a live satellite feed on your shore, and I've noticed a distinct lack of a fucking shore. I warned you, Makti, I fucking did. Send my thanks to the first shark that eats you."

"Wait-wait-wait!"

A reluctant pause.

"What?"

Makti unfolded a sleek 4K recorder embedded in her sleeve and took a photo of Lulu's sleeping body. "See?"

"You've made a friend. Splendid. The two of you can annoy each other to death during your permanent holiday on this planet."

"Aba-ba-ba, not so hasty, Mr Gilson! This is a PSYON named Lulu, a telekinetic miracle of biology that was captured by yours truly~."

Another pause. Makti made out the click clack of a keyboard, Gilson pulling up the psyon's file.

"You still failed your mission brief. I believe I instructed you to 'retrieve the Tashikki hyperdrive,' not 'bury the bloody thing beneath six feet of spunk.'"

"So what? Lulu's gotta be worth THREE hyperdrives - you said these ones were garbage anyway."

She was worth five hyperdrives, actually, but Gilson would never tell his insubordinate that factoid.

He sighed.

"You're on thin fucking ice, Gahea. Think fucking ice."

Fin.

12