Malala's Harem

Story Info
The catlna live for hunting and orgies.
3.8k words
4.4
13.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
291 Followers

A World of Womencraft story

Malala woke up before her harem with the sudden urge to urinate. She had learned the trick to early rising from some friendly humes of the Southern Tribes. There were too many different subcultures among the humes of the Infinite Plains to correctly identify each one, so the entire collective was simply called the Southern Tribes, much like how humes referred to all the tribes of catlna as cat people. Most catlna despised humes and saw the term "cat people" as an ignorant pejorative, but Malala thought herself much wiser than most and realized how valuable trading goods and experience with the Southern Tribes could be.

Both the Southern Tribes and catlna claimed a rootless existence on the Infinite Plains hunting great and terrible beasts for their meat, skins, bones, and poultices. The plains were massive, but the two races often entered into skirmishes with each other on sight, especially if they were on the trail of the same beast. Humes who lived in cities and settlements called animals prey or even game, but out on the plains, a hunter could easily become prey if they hesitated.

Malala took several steps out of their camp and squatted to piddle, lifting her breech cloth to do so. The sky was gray with slashes of orange on the horizon. The dim light made everything seem like a dream. She felt a mild agitation as none of her harem awoke despite her noise. She had hoped she had trained them better than that. As Malala returned to camp, she saw a glint in the closed eyes of Timber.

"If you have time to watch me, you have time to make breakfast," she growled playfully. Timber stood and began the labor of making grass bundles for their morning fire. No catlna was born with a name. Each one was given a name to suit their personality and could be as old as five years before receiving a proper one. Timber was tall like the trees, and his voice carried a richness other kwanes admired. Around the fire after a hunt, Malala would always task Timber with the recounting of events. Now he avoided eye contact as he ripped pawfuls of grass from the ground, twisted and tied them into tight bundles, then arranged them neatly in a pyramid. Malala knew just how good Timber was with his paws.

Malala gave Rust a soft kick in the back. He stirred and stretched with a high pitched meow then blinked surprise seeing Malala standing over him with her paws on her narrow hips. Rust had a splash of copper fur down his back and moved slower than other catlna his age. He was reserved, but when he spoke, everyone listened for his words often carried strong observations.

"Strike the camp, wake the others. I want to be underway before the sun clears the horizon."

Rust stood and began taking down the stretched hides which shielded them during the night. The others stir as he gently shook each of them awake. Fang grumbled as he woke, and Pool yipped in surprised to be touched. Fang had a massive slash of black fur across his chest, and one of his fangs was much larger than the others, jutting from his lip like a huge piercing. He was combative and ignorant more often than not, but in the hunt he was the best male in her harem. Pool was a special case. Her fur was a rare lavender color with black spots, and she was born male but chose to identify as female at a young age.

This was not unheard of among the catlna, but it did cause confusion and resentment when it came time for kwanes to choose their harems during Heat. The vast majority of catlna would never hunt under another who they perceived to be male, and most kwanes couldn't tolerate another female taking sexual attention away from them. But Malala was wise with foresight. She had spoken to humes about the place of such unique individuals in their society. They had few problems with someone like Pool leading or following. Malala made it clear to Pool she would never be allowed to lead, but Pool would be safe and respected in her harem.

Though she did not possess any superior sexual or hunting prowess, Pool was a calming presence among the males. Fang would only let Malala or Pool tend his wounds. Sometimes, regardless of the amount of energy and attention a kwane devoted to her harem, they would bicker and fight among themselves. Pool carried a calming countenance which limited the amount of fights in Malala's harem. Rust had described it best when he said talking to Pool was like staring into a pool of still water. She calmed you and cleared your mind.

In minutes, Timber had a fire going with the aid of the black fungus they had harvested, smearing it on a flat rock and scraping it with his spear tip to create a cascade of sparks. The other three packed and checked their supplies in the pre-dawn light. Rust worked diligently as Fang and Pool talked quietly as they worked. Malala assumed there was a relationship forming between them. It did not matter to her. Pool had no womb and no opening to give children, she could not harvest Fang's anima the way a kwane did.

The five of them ate in silence. Their last kill had been an urwalker: a massive tortoise that roamed the plains, devouring every bit of plant life as it went, constantly moving and constantly eating. The dung trail had been easy to follow, though such a trail could take days or weeks to lead to the source. The beast had hid in its indomitable shell, but their spears had been the perfect weapons to slay it. After the kill they harvested the meat, buried the bones to honor Giga, and lamented that the shell was too massive for them to transport. If they encountered any Southern Tribes, they could trade the location of the shell for some supplies as humes possessed the rare and valuable tools to shatter an urwalker's shell. For breakfast they ate the sour, yellow grapes that grew wild on the plains and the sweet tortoise meat from their previous kill.

Life was simple on the plains: hunting, fucking, and sleeping. The catlna did not care to build towns or farm the dirt. It was never how things were done. After eating, the harem stood in a circle around Malala, as was always done to start the day. On her knees, Malala started with Fang to stop his complaining before it could even start. She kissed the spot where his furry sheath met his furry sack, making him growl. His pointy pink cock sprouted from his sheath like a sapling breaking the soil. Malala reached between his legs and felt his asshole clench and unclench. She dragged her coarse tongue up the underside of his shaft, making him tremble and let out an embarrassing whimper. Out of the corner of her eye, Malala could see Pool's cock poke out of her sheath as Fang was pleasured. Malala fondled his fuzzy balls as she mouthed the base of his cock, slipping her tongue into his sheath. Her little black nose, the only hairless place on her body besides her nipples, pressed against his moist shaft, inhaling his musk as pre-cum dribbled on it.

"My jar," said Malala with her paw out. Timber rummaged through their supplies and placed the jar in her paw. She kissed Fang on the underside of his bright pink cock where his flared head met his shaft, then took his pointy tip in her mouth. She was careful not to wound her male with her fangs as she sucked the cum out of him. Fang growled loudly and sprayed bitter cum into her mouth. Fang was always reliable to provide her with a generous amount of his anima. After his cock shrank back into his sheath, Malala carefully allowed his cum to drip out of her mouth and into her jar.

She turned her attention next to Timber. His coral pink cock already protruded from his shaft after watching Fang be milked. Still, Malala, had a special affection for sheaths and balls that might have seemed silly to the other kwanes. Male catlna always walked around with their balls and sheath exposed for anyone to see unlike the kwanes who almost always covered their slits with a breechcloth. It was uncouth for the males to stare and fantasize about a kwane's pussy. The attraction to sheaths and balls couldn't be explained by her.

Malala sucked his balls into her mouth and pulled her head back, making Timber whimper as he sprayed pre-cum in her facial fur. Timber was a big softy during milking who liked to be punished to Malala's delight. She released his balls from her mouth only to fondle them with her paw and give them a squeeze. His cock sprouted from his sheath proudly, bouncing and twitching with excitement. Malala slowly dragged her tongue up his considerable length just in time to catch his cum in her mouth. She missed a squirt that shot in the air and came down between her eyes, matting to her fur, but she caught a healthy amount in her mouth which also went to the jar.

Rust was her next male. In the beginning, it was nearly impossible to make Rust cum before a hunt. She could make him hard and pleasure him at length, but he seemed incapable of giving up his anima to her. That all changed during one of their orgies when she was face first in his ass. Rust had let out a low grumble as she fucked his asshole with her tongue and then sprayed the grass with thick tendrils of cum. Now she knew he needed his little asshole played with to give up his anima. Again, Malala indulged herself, kissing and sucking where his sheath met his tight little sack. His cock was quick to spring up, and she went to work. Playing with his asshole like a toy, he came in just moments like all catlna men do, and she bottled his anima for the hunt later. Her jar was half full now. In such a thick puddle she could see their cum was not perfectly white but off-white like certain bird eggs.

Now it was Pool's turn. Her cock was a bit smaller than the males' but stood at attention for the kwane. Malala moved to her and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you ready this morning?" asked Malala. Pool grimaced and shook her head. Malala stood. Pool kept her head down, ashamed.

"There is no shame. I have more than enough anima for our next hunt." Malala tied the bottle to her breechcloth and lifted her spear. "To the hunt."

Pool had contributed her anima before, often, though not always. Her emotions played a profound affect on her sexuality. Though she could deliver anima when needed, her heart was not always in it, and Malala did not see the point of milking her unless it was necessary. Fang rubbed the top of Pool's head, one of his incredibly rare gestures of affection. Malala led her harem across the Infinite Plains, setting out just as the sun peaked over the lip of the horizon. The endless ocean of golden grass swayed in the wind, sending ripples across the top like waves. Though they had no homes and no civilization, it hardly seemed to matter as they eternally took in the majesty of the plains. To the northwest, the low shadows of the Blasted Mountains broke an otherwise blank horizon. The sky was overcast that morning, and the air carried a slight chill.

Malala and her harem were on the trail of a glacier: a massive beast with a protruding snout and tusks, covered in perpetually frozen, shaggy fur. The glacier left round tracks of crushed grass in its wake. The night before, as the temperature dropped, Malala saw ice crystals glistening in the tracks and knew they must have been only hours away.

The day moved on quietly. Fang and Pool murmured to each other as they hunted. Timber walked beside Malala at the front, his height valuable in the grass of the Infinite Plains. Rust covered their rear. Just because they hunted beasts on the plains didn't mean the beasts couldn't hunt them in return. Jack beasts, manticores, hydras, ridgebacks, moonstalkers, and Devs knew what else would see a harem of catlna as an easy meal.

After a couple hours of tracking, that familiar shimmer of ice crystals returned to the tracks. They were close if the crystals were still intact after the night chill had been blown away. Malala could feel her heart flutter in anticipation. A glacier was an impressive beast, nearly eight strides tall and weighing ten archtons. The harem continued to track throughout the day as the sun slipped across the sky behind a shields of silver clouds.

"I can see it," said Timber, barely audible, the first words spoken aloud that day since striking out. The harem stopped as Malala raised her paw behind her.

"Fang, you'll take speartip with me. Timber and Rust, I want you to flank and control. Don't drive it towards us but keep it from charging. Pool, I want you on tail it case it flees."

Everyone ducked to conceal themselves in the golden grass that came up to their waists. Pool sprinted through the brush to cover the opposite end of the engagement. Timber and Rust flanked behind her. Malala counted to three in her head, grabbed Fang's paw, and entered into the hunting pocket. Before they even reached their encounter, the height of the glacier could be seen over the grass. It was an impressive beast covered in shaggy fur the color of midnight sky and a head bigger than any one of them. The glacier honked its powerfully long wail through its nose and Malala and Fang stood. It knew they were there.

Standing only made the beast seem more impressive. The colossus was only five strides away and each step it took made the ground shake. In the distance, Malala could see Pool ready to drive the beast back towards them if it fled. Ten strides to her left and right, Rust and Timber corralled the mighty beast. Fang's tail swished back and forth with agitation, eager to strike. In the beginning days of the harem he was unmanageable, fighting beasts without instruction, defying her. Malala had clapped his ears something fierce the first time he had defied her, but the only thing that seemed to have tempered his willfulness was Pool. Milking Fang first to avoid conflict was one thing, but Malala could not let one of her males take point in a hunt.

She approached carefully, spear out. The glacier stared at her with wide frightened eyes. She could smell the musk of the animal like rotten vegetation. The animal huffed and stamped with agitation. Her harem waited for her to act. Two strides out, she lunged at the glacier. Despite its impossible size, the beast leapt back, shaking the ground under her. Malala followed up, landing a jab at it's massive tree-trunk leg. The glacier bellowed and reared up on its hind legs, landing with the sound of thunder. Fang lost his balance halfway towards rushing in. A second off, and he would have been crushed under its hooves.

"Let's see some teeth," Malala called out. Without needing to look at him, Timber hurled a spray of predator's teeth from his whirling sling which sunk into the hide of the beast and made it bellow again. Malala took this moment to jab at its throat. Just the feel of the spear going in told her the hide was thick, and this could be a long fight. It felt like driving the weapon into soil. Fang mimicked her attack, stabbing at the neck behind the eye. Timber followed with another spray of teeth that embedded themselves into the hide of the glacier and drew blood.

Malala put her arm out to guide Fang and hopped back as the glacier whirled around, shaking the earth under their paws. Rust crept closer. The glacier spun again, looking for a way out. It turned and charged towards Pool. Pool threw her arms up to look bigger and let out the most powerful screech she could. Only catlna born female could roar. The glacier hesitated a moment from the new foe appearing, and Malala chucked her spear, landing squarely in its hind leg. The glacier stopped its charge and crashed to the ground. Pool followed up with a strike to the throat and retreated several steps as she was trained to do. Rust and Timber flanked and followed with their own strikes. The glacier bellowed in agony, but the catlna hunted in near perfect silence, so unlike humes who constantly shouted instructions to each other as they hunted like stupid wolves.

As Malala approached to retrieve her spear, the glacier let out a powerful whine like a trumpet and blasted Pool with a flurry of ice from it's elongated nose. Fang screamed and ran to her, ignoring any hunter instinct. Malala retrieved her spear and rushed to end the great beast before anyone else was hurt. The glacier began to rise as Malala leapt in the air and landed on its neck. The weight of her frame did nothing to slow the beast down. Fang growled at the glacier as he cradled Pool in his arms. From Malala's perspective, it almost seemed like he was growling at her. She took her spear with both paws and drove it into the center of the glacier's neck. But again, it's hide was nearly impenetrable. Malala uncorked the bottle of anima on her hip and swallowed the cum of her harem in three bitter gulps. The sticky, bitter fluid never went down easily, clinging to the back of her throat as she took two more swallows. Though bitter and unpleasant, the effects were incredible. She could feel her muscles flood with fire. Her face went warm, and her clit ached powerfully. Malala removed the spear from the beasts hide and drove it down again. This time it entered like a knife through tender meat. The strange whine of the glacier stopped suddenly, and the beast crashed to the ground.

Malala removed her spear and leapt from her kill. She could barely control her thoughts. She wanted to mounted her entire harem and fuck their brains out. She wanted to steal the men from the other harems and fuck all of them then hunt all night. She wanted to kill and fuck. But in short moments, the fire died down, and her sensibilities returned to normal. Fang was on his knees cradling Pool, whimpering. Malala moved to his side as Rust and Timber approached.

"Please, we have to save her," grumbled Fang. His dark, copper-lined eyes glistened with the threat of tears. Malala slurped the residual anima from her jar and placed her lips on the frozen lips of Pool who was icy cold like the glacier. Her fur was rigid with frost, and she wasn't breathing. Malala ordered Timber to start a fire. As he rolled bundles of grass, Pool coughed and open her eyes. For the first time in her life, Malala saw Fang smile. He kissed Pool on the mouth and pulled her against him. Malala smiled to see her harem was safe. After the embrace, Pool worked her tongue then looked up at Malala with wide eyes.

"You used your anima to save me," she said in disbelief. "Men are forbidden to consume anima."

"But you're no man, are you?" Malala smiled and Pool smiled back. Fang looked at his kwane with sympathetic eyes. He desperately wanted to thank her for saving Pool, but could never show that kind of humility to Malala.

"It's okay, I know." Malala placed her paw on his shoulder and smiled. Fang looked stoic, until Pool kissed his cheek. Malala rose and let out a mighty roar to alert any catlna in the area a massive kill had been made, and they should come to receive their take. A kill such as a glacier could provide for a dozen harems which meant a dozen trades could be made. Her roar was answered by a chorus of roars from all over the plains. To Malala's shock, Pool laid on the ground and presented for her kwane, paws up.

"Are you certain?" asked Malala. Pool nodded bashfully. Malala laid on the ground to meet her, pushing her legs up to kiss her asshole. Pool whimpered as Malala had her way with her. Malala pushed her middle claw inside her asshole and carefully fucked Pool. Cum dribble out of her cock like a natural spring, matting into her lavender fur.

"Kwane, may I?" said Fang, which caused the rest of the harem to flinch in surprise.

"You may."

Fang knelt over Pool, taking her small feline cock into his mouth. Malala continued to eat her asshole as Fang sucked on her cock lovingly. She worked on her female's balls, kissing them and sucking them into her mouth. They were such a pretty lavender color like the sky. Fang and Malala kissed with Pool's dribbling cock between their lips.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
291 Followers
12