Mala's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viruss2
viruss2
10 Followers

Swinging her long, tanned legs off the bed, she groggily stood up and stumbled toward the door. Seeing herself in the mirror, she quickly decided that a shower wouldn't hurt her either as her legs and stomach were coated with the evidence of recklessness. Rushing into her bathroom, she quickly showered.

Stepping out her shower, she toweled herself off and wrapped the towel around her waist. Reaching for her robe, she stopped. Looking in the mirror, she decided to leave her large, pendant breasts bare. Mohit liked to look at her breasts, so maybe this would show him how she felt toward him now. Having regained the use of her legs again, she walked over to the door and stepped out into the hallway. As she started toward Mohit's room, she was taken by surprise when he suddenly stepped out into the hallway. Both of them stopped dead as they stared at each other. His eyes quickly dropped to her great, drooping breasts. They were bare and dangling down heavily. She could easily see that he wasn't feeling the remorse she thought he might be as he was stark naked. Even though the sun was barely up and she was barely awake, her eyes quickly flitted down to his great, half-hard cock dangling down between his muscular legs. How could she be drawn to him so easily, she wondered as she felt a sudden twinge of perverse desire spring up inside her battered, bruised pussy.

Tearing her eyes away from his manhood, she saw that he was staring back at her with love and desire filling his eyes. "Ohhhhh Mohit," she moaned, quickly rushing down the hallway into his waiting arms.

"I Love you so much."

"I love You too Mala" he groaned, taking into his strong, young arms and pulling her into him. Crushing his mouth down onto hers, he kissed her long and deep. She could feel his maleness slowly brush against her leg as it began to harden and lift itself. Abruptly, she had the overpowering urge to feel his giant cock inside of her mouth before he became too big. Falling to her knees before him, she lifted his dangling penis up to her mouth and quickly sucked him into her mouth. "Oh, My, God Mala," he wheezed as his cock quickly began to grow harder and bigger. Sucking him into her mouth, her warm, soft lips cupped the bullet-hard, bursting head of his penis as she lovingly sucked on it. The unanticipated attack on his cock by Mala had driven Mohit almost instantly to the point of ejaculation.

"God, Mala, I'm going to cum," he gasped, fighting to hold it back, but rapidly loosing the battle, "Mala, Please, I can't stop it." It seemed as if all his words were falling on deaf ears. Mala was just too engrossed in sucking his cock as if that was the last one available on earth. She just continued to suck him. For a while she looked at him moving her eye balls up. It seemed as if she was possessed by a vampire with a piece of meat in her mouth.

Ignoring his pleas, she engulfed the smooth head of his bulging prick in her mouth, gently swirling her tongue around it twitching hardness again and again. To Mohit's surprise, her lips were like bands of fire, encircling his cock in a ring of ecstasy sending pleasure running down his cock with maddening excitement. "I CAN'T STOP MALA," he blurted out as his cock began to jerk and pumped out a gusher of thick, foamy cream into Mala's hot, sucking mouth.

Mala didn't hesitate as she quickly nursed down his thick, rich, sperm filled cream while he continued to empty the contents of his swollen testicles into her mouth. Grabbing his dangling, spasming gonads in her hands, she cupped them lovingly, squeezing and pulling on them. Enjoying the feel of his hot, potent semen spurting into her mouth, she tried to coax more and more it into her mouth as she hungrily devoured his offering.

"Oh, God," he cried as he thrust his spurting, jerking penis into her mouth, "God, it's too much." Suddenly, jerking his still spurting cock out of her mouth, he fell to his knees.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry," Mala gushed, reaching down and taking hold of his cock as it continued to buck and spew cum,

"Keep on Cumming, cum all you can." "Oh, Fuck," he shuddered as Mala masturbated him and he continued to erupt, spurting out thick strings of his foamy cum all over her hands and stomach. At last, his great cock stopped lurching in her hand.

"God, Mala, I'm so sorry," he blathered,

"For what?" she asked, leaning forward and tenderly kissing his lips in a way that he too could feel the taste of his cum.

"It was wonderful. And if at all you had to feel sorry it should have been when you came inside me. Did it not strike you that I could get pregnant? Anyway don't bother. I took care of that. Anything we do together is wonderful, don't you think?"

"I've never felt this way, Mala," he whimpered. ",

"Neither have I," she smiled lovingly.

"Mala, I have to have you," he growled, staggering to his feet, his giant peter already hardening with growing expectation. Bending down, he swept his mother up in his arms. Straining under her beautifully compacted one-hundred and twenty pounds, he lifted her.

"My goodness," she gasped, amazed at his strength, "I didn't know you had such muscles." "Then, there are a lot of things I didn't know about you," she smiled wickedly as he staggered down the hall toward his bedroom. As she spoke, her hand found his growing manhood and lovingly fondled it as he clomped down the hallway. Straining under her weight, he finally made it to his room. Staggering inside, he quickly stumbled over to his bed and delicately kept her down onto it. Sensing his immediate need, Mala quickly spread her long, bronzed legs apart and reaching down to her womanhood spread herself open for him. "Oh, God," Mohit gasped, crawling up between her outstretched legs, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mohit," she cooed, reaching up and guiding his jutting hardness down into the soft, waiting core of her soul, "and I always will with all my heart and soul." Thrusting himself down into her, Mohit buried himself all the way to the hilt inside of her hot, meaty cunt with in one swift thrust. Holding himself buried deep inside of her salivating vagina, Mohit bent down and softly kissed her full, pouting lips.

"Will you let me make love to you again, uh, I mean after today?" he asked her slowly sliding his cock in and out of her weeping slit. "I don't want to ever quit making love to you." "I would never stop you from making love to me," she cooed, thrusting herself back up at him, sucking him back into her aching cunt, "how could I after today?" "Do you really mean it?" he asked incredulously, stopping to give her another soft, loving kiss on the lips.

"Of, course," she laughed softly, "You are my new lover."

"But what about Kapil's telephone call. I mean once you and he make up...' Mohit said.

"Ohhhhhh...Fuck me hard" she murmured as he slowly started fucking her again, "and we'll make love as and when possible.. everywhere possible. And even if I make up with my husband. Happy? You will be able to fuck me whenever you want. And I will suck you and drain you whenever I want. That's a promise!. But that would depend upon what you do with Kusum," Mala returned with a hint of possessiveness in her voice. "Would you be able manage her?"

"Uhhhhh, manage Kusum ........" Mohit gulped, as visions of being in bed with Mala and making love to her danced in his mind. "Gosh, Mala," he mumbled, feeling her tighten the satiny sheath of her vagina around his cock, softly milking him with her cunt muscles, "oh, Fuck, I'll do anything to make love to you. If as a woman you can allow me to fuck you whenever I or rather we want, you too have my promise. I'll fuck you whenever you want..whenever I want...whenever we want. And my marriage with Kusum will be no hindrance to it"

"Good," she sighed, relaxing her hold on his cock, "Oh, Mala," Mohit groaned as he began to pound his cock into her with a vengeance,

"I've died and gone to heaven." "So have I," she laughed...

viruss2
viruss2
10 Followers