Malawi

Story Info
Living in Malawi is a lonely place without your wife.
1.5k words
2.45
50.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting next to the pool with my feet in the cooling water. The sun was beating down on the banks of Lake Malawi. There were a few people out walking the shore. I noticed a fishing boat in the distance. A peaceful tranquil atmosphere, but for me, I had more on my mind.

I have been out here six weeks. Val came up to visit as I had not seen her since I left South Africa. I met her at the airport in Lilongwe. We had lunch and a couple of drinks. Then left to go and book into the lodge we would be staying in for the week she would be here. We had a peaceful quiet evening and went to bed early as Val mentioned that she was tired from her trip.

In the morning, I rose early went for a run and when I arrived back I found Val at the pool having a swim. She said she was getting hot and needed to cool off. I went inside to the bar and ordered a Bacardi Spirit Cooler. She climbed out and took the drink from me. She dried off put the towel around her and sat on the tanning chairs next to the pool. I told her that we were going over to a friend of mine for a barbeque.

We left about an hour thereafter. Val dressed in a pair of shorts and a little tank top. It was only a five minute drive and we were at Ray's house. He had a one acre plot of land. The house had six bedrooms, a large entertainment area with a large swimming pool.

I introduced Val to Ray and they hit it off from the start. Ray showed us some seats in the sitting room and left to pour some drinks. Val went to the glass door that leads to the pool and mentioned that she would love a swim again as it was blistering hot outside Ray came in and heard her, offered her a costume as Val had left hers at the lodge. He showed her where she could get changed and came back. I told him that I had to go and get some meat at the shops and I left. When I got back Ray and Val were in the pool. I noticed that there were a couple of empty glasses on the table. I went to the barbeque and started the fire. I then went inside to get a drink, came back and sat next to the pool in the shade of a tree. Val and Ray were playing a game of touch in the pool and were laughing and splashing away.

Ray was behind Val and tickling her. After I finished with my drink I went inside to get some drinks for all of us and when I came outside I found Ray and Val in an embrace. He was kissing her and she was returning the favour. He had his hand between her legs and was rubbing her mound. I walked closer and noticed the costumes next to the side of the pool. He was going to fuck my wife, broad daylight and in front of me. I was angry but my cock deceived me. It was rock hard. I retreated to the barbeque area and watched proceedings from there.

Val's eyes were closed. She was enjoying what Ray was doing to her. He moved both his arms around her waist, lifted her and pulled her closer. I am sure this is when he penetrated her pussy for the first time. She didn't even resist. She just allowed him to fuck her in the pool with me watching. She was moaning out loud. Oh fuck! You are Huge. I have never had a cock like yours. Please go slow. It hurts." I could only see from their shoulders and up. I could see they were rocking slowly together. This was humiliating. Or so I thought! My best friend was fucking my wife. And she was enjoying it. He started to speed up as she got used to his girth his movements showed that he was penetrating her deeper. "Oh Ray! Fuck me with your huge cock. Please! You fill me up so much. Ooooohhhhhh. I'm Cumming." Ray was fucking her deep and hard." I'm going to cum!" he moaned. Please Ray don't pull out I'm still Cumming."

I stood there and stared at the action. I had cum in my pants. Val just held onto Ray and kissed him deeply, with passion. Ray whispered something in Val's ear. The climbed out of the pool and walked towards me. Val started to laugh. She was pointing at my crotch area. I looked down and there it was. Cum was leaking through my pants. There was a big wet spot where the tip of my cock pushed up against my trousers.

They walked past me and I saw the size of Ray's cock. It was as thick as my wrist and hung halfway down his thigh. I was in aw! I can only imagine what she felt when he entered her. They just laughed and walked to the bathroom. I followed as they climbed into the shower. Val was on her knees, sucking his cock. He was hard as a rock when they climbed out of the shower. Ray picked Val up off the floor and threw her on the bed. He mounted her. Turned to me and said. "Just watch me fuck her good." With one push, he rammed his cock all the way in and held it there.

She had his cock so deep in her pussy I thought he would cum out her mouth. She was my goddess. My one and only love. She was crying out "Oh fuck me with your huge cock, cum in me. I need you to fill me with your seed. Fill me with your child Please fuck me harder. I am Cumming." She began to squirt. He pulled out as and she bathed him in her cum. He shoved his cock right back in and started fucking her again. He turned her over onto her stomach, lifted her onto her knees and entered her again. I could see her lips stretching as he pounded her pussy. She grunted every time his balls hit her clit. She was in heaven,

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" is all she could say. He pulled out and shot his load all over her anus. "No! Please No!" She moaned. " I want it inside me". He had other ideas. His cock was still hard as he pushed up against her puckered poop hole. He pushed hard and the head disappeared. She screamed. He just pushed her head down into the pillows and shoved another five inches into her. Val was silent. I could do nothing as she had tied me to the chair. Ray just kept pushing deeper until all twelve inches was buried deep within her bowels. He pulled out and shoved back in. he kept at it for about three minutes and she began to grunt.

Fuck me with your cock. I am Cumming. Fuck my ass with your cock. Please! I want more. At this he started to cum. He filled her ass with his cream. Ray pulled his limp cock out and lay down next to Val. Her ass looked like it had had a baseball bat shoved in it. She would not be able to use it properly for a month. She rolled over on her back and told "look what you have done. You made me do this! If you had a bigger cock I would not need more. But your little penis is only good for one thing and that is not sex. It's there to empty your bladder!"

Val then covered Ray's cock with her mouth and began to suck him hard again. She lifted herself over and onto Ray's shaft. It slid in easily and she started to ride him again. It did not take five minutes and she started Cumming again. This time she was in control and she rode him till he was spurting his load deep into her pussy.

She then got up and walked over to me and untied my hands. She went and lay on the bed with her legs open. She leaned over and said something to Ray. He got up pulled me over to the bed and forced my head down between her thighs. I had the strong pungent smell of their sex in my nostrils. I had to open my mouth to breath and as I did this, my mouth was filled with cum. She just shouted "clean me out. I want you to clean it all with your mouth.

I kept at it for over twenty minutes. I had cum in my pants. Without touching my cock, I had cum twice. Val then told me to leave the room. I took a shower and went outside and down to the pool. It has been three hours and I have not seen or heard them.