Malcolm Hit the Low

Story Info
Before he hit the high.
7.5k words
3.95
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of an arrogant racist, a nasty man, being shown the error of his ways, in ways he didn't like, at first. But he accepted the life and embraced it.

*****

Malcolm Thomas knew he had over stepped the mark, and now he was paying the price. He was in the rear bedroom of the country house they had been given the use of. He hadn't known it was a set up, but he knew now!

He was on his back, hands and feet tied to each corner of the bed he was on. He wasn't gagged or blindfolded, there was no need for him to be so. His voice was hoarse now, nothing but a whisper, for all the screaming, death threats and calls for help at the top of his voice had gone unheard, why? Because the room he was in had been especially sound proofed for this very reason.

He wasn't uncomfortable, his captor had made sure of that, and while his binds were impossible to get free from, his blood flow had not been restricted. He had been in this position for nearly two days, his owner, for that was how he referred to himself, had entered the room twice to see to his needs, even retying the bonds so that Malcolm could use the bathroom in the corner.

There was never any hope of escape, he knew that by now. He just hoped they would get out alive, or at least he would. His owner even gave him some throat medicine because of the soreness he felt. He gave him water, fruit if he wanted it. He had pleaded, cajoled, and promised him the earth if he set him free. His owner had smiled and told him.

"When I'm finished Malcy," he called him that because he knew he hated it, "You will be a free man, don't you worry your little head."

Malcolm abused him even more as he had left the room, his owner just smiled.

"And you don't own me you black bastard, no one owns me I'll get you for this!" he whispered hoarsely as the man left.

But before he did, his 'owner' pointed to himself, and mouthed the words, "Oh but I do!" and tittered.

Malcolm Thomas was the twenty eight year old new owner of a reasonably large betting shop chain. His father had started it with his best friend Hugo James. It had grown over the years and was very successful, it became even more successful when Malcolm and Hugo's son entered into it.

The fathers started taking a back seat as the business grew, but three years later Malcolm's father had suddenly died. Hugo wasn't the business man his partner had been, but he was the greatest front man ever, he knew all the regulars in all their shops and they loved him, so they spent their money there.

But Malcolm was a business man, and he began to set things up so he appeared as the head of the business. He also started siphoning money off, and began illegal dealings. To cut a long story short, he out manoeuvred Hugo and his son at every turn, to where suddenly he was the legal owner of the business. After a legal battle the judge came down on Malcolm's side, and the business was dissolved, renamed and Malcolm was the sole owner of it.

Hugo had his own money made from the thirty odd years in the business, and was generous to his son. He felt nothing but pity for his friend's boy, and wondered what his father would say about him. His own son hated him. And when the dust had settled, he began to look for revenge, he wouldn't physically hurt Malcolm. He wasn't that kind of man. But Malcolm had always treated him as strictly second class, he never said it openly. But it was, he believed because he was black. This was born out by the gradual reduction, and to the point of, where black people were no longer employed in the business.

Richard, Malcolm's no longer partner saw one opportunity that would tear him apart if he got away with his idea. It was his young wife of three months. Gina was an extremely beautiful blond, she was tall, almost six feet, a model of the catwalk but had given it up on the promise of marriage to Malcolm.

Whilst she had been a model she had scaled back her weight to a zero, it was what they demanded. But Gina knew it was not for her, she took the money, married Malcom, and ran. Now she was a healthy beaming 130lbs. She really was the girl from Iponema, blond or not, slender, sexy and completely captivating.

Yet in the months leading to her marriage, and the three after it, she saw in Malcolm someone she hadn't known, or seen, and she cared for it less. Her marriage was already heading for the rocks. Gina was a perfect girl, not only to the eye of the beholder, but Gina was a genuinely nice lady. She hated those who belittled others, those who pretended to be something they were not. Those who cheated others. And above all, those who were unkind to their fellow men, or women, and especially animals.

Sadly her husband was quickly filling up her 'I hate those kind of people book!' She had met Richard many times and liked him, but only as a friend, nothing else. And her new husband had made it clear that he didn't want her to even associate with 'people like that!' She remonstrated with him about his attitude, and he had gone right off the deep end and almost slapped her.

Now a business acquaintance had offered them the use of his country dwelling free of charge after Malcolm had put some business his way. He hadn't known that the business in question had been for Richard, whom the man doted on. Hugo James had been the man that had set him on his way. He was an uncle to Ricky as he used to call him when he was a boy.

And so here Malcolm was, or rather, here they were. The door closed and Malcolm's eyes returned to the huge HD TV screen on the wall opposite the bed he was tied to and naked on. The screen was of the front master bedroom, there were several cameras in there. Malcolm new by heart now how many because of the angles that were displayed, there were six.

The first time he had seen the pictures on it were as he saw the door to the bedroom open, how 'his owner' managed that he didn't know. Then it cut to the window where he poured himself a glass of water, he drank, poured another and approached the bed. And there, semi naked was his wife of three months, he offered her the glass and she took it from him and sipped.

She looked gorgeous, her eyes were blue magnets, her full lipped mouth so enticing. But around her left wrist was cuff, it was cloth and he knew it didn't hurt her, attached to that was long piece of what looked like steel wire. This was fixed into the wall at the side of the bed, he knew it was long enough to allow her freedom of movement, he had seen her on her feet many times.

The cameras were not visible on his screen, so they must be miniatures, and Gina gave no indication she knew they were there. So she couldn't have known, not judging by events he had seen on his TV. Now Richard moved to the bed and got on it, he looked at Malcolm's wife, leaned forward and kissed her.

Gina allowed herself to lay back on her pillow and Richard moved in, how many times had Malcolm seen this? he raged in his room. He fucking hated Richard right now, not only for seducing his wife, but for making him watch on the TV, something he could not bring himself not to watch. But mostly he hated him because he had, and was, humiliating him beyond the extreme.

He saw Gina help him undress though hot soft kisses, he saw her caress his fit tight black skinned body, her fingers seeking him out, he heard the soft moans from the set speakers in the TV, it was surround sound, all around him. It was of lovers as they made their way to the final act.

He watched in fascinated horror as Gina rolled Richard on to his back, to kiss her way down his neck, chest, and stomach and on to her prize! The thick dark erection caused by her, his cock head big and round, like missile leaving its silo. It was darkly angry, the purple mass at the top. Until he saw Gina take him and began to fellate her black Adonis.

Her opinion of him had changed out of all recognition, Richard had called her one day, asked her if she would meet with him, he wanted to explain things to her about Malcolm. Her interest was piqued, and she did. She went to his home, and there Richard, armed with all the evidence he had collected through friends, investigators, and hurt business colleagues, papers, affidavits, solicitors letters, and photos.

He showed her the true Malcom, Gina was devastated, but in the end she believed Richard fully. She knew it wasn't a mission to destroy the business, it was to force Malcolm to see the errors of his ways. She did some digging of her own then, and she too uncovered deeds by her husband that were not conducive to a moral way of life.

So here she was, voluntarily Richards helpless captive, she was fastened to the wall by an unbreakable wire, and they had let Malcolm see her being forced into sex by her black attacker. But it was all choreographed for him. And Richard had been taken in.

When they had arrived at the house, it was all set and systems were go! They hadn't been in for more than an hour when Malcolm fell to sleep. When he woke up after his 'nap' he didn't know where he was, then he found out he was tied to the bed. He had shouted and bellowed for an hour until his voice started to fail him.

It was another hour before the door opened and in walked Richard, now Malcolm knew something was afoot. He ordered the black bastard to let him go, "if you have hurt Gina, I'll fucking kill you, you worthless cunt!"

"Malcolm you should calm down, you will not be harmed, except for your pride that is," he told him.

"Is this because I out did you, took the business from you and your fucking family, your father!" he tried to roar. In the main bedroom Gina was listening to it all. Richard had told her that if her husband denied everything, and not admit to his misdeeds, he would let him go immediately.

Gina had heard him admit his dastardly ways. She knew for certain now her husband was the bad man Richard had told her of. And she knew he was history from this very minute. But like any plan of revenge, it had to be sweet, not physically painful.

It would be sweet for her, because Malcolm would never dare admit any of this, after all, it was all on camera wasn't it? There was a camera in his room, but Richard had not activated it yet. It was on the wall above Malcolm's head, catching the screen and overlooking on to him as he lay there all tied up.

"Now Malcy, you won't like this, but," he said, "I own you now, you belong to me."

"Where the fuck do you get off calling me Malcy, you stupid black bastard!" he yelled. "People like you should be calling me sir you cunt!" Gina had heard enough, she turned the sound off and waited.

"I'll be showing you why in a few minutes Malcy, don't go away will you?" he laughed and left the room, but not before he hit the remote for the TV on the wall.

"Fuck of you fucking coward, you'll see, just you wait." The door closed. He began shouting and screaming again, but soon had to stop.

The screen flickered to life and he saw the master suite bedroom with its huge king sized bed. And on it was Gina, she was sat with her legs under her, she was in what looked like a nightie, he thought. "God isn't she just so fucking gorgeous," his cock twitched as he looked at her.

Her hair was down around her shoulders, her makeup was perfect, she was perfect. He didn't see the cuff on her wrist or the wire. He saw her stiffen, then Richard appeared.

"What is he doing in our bedroom?" he thought to himself, then he knew, or thought he knew. "Get out you bastard, leave her alone!" he yelled.

He saw Gina recoil, but she never tried to runaway, then he saw why, he saw the cuff, and then the wire. She was trapped, just as he was, unable to get away. Richard sauntered to the side of the bed, the camera switched to one from the side. It afforded a perfect view of Gina and him.

Gina tried to scramble away but never got very far, Richard climbed on and simply claimed her. She was as tall as him, but nowhere near as fit, strong or powerful, she had no chance, he just wrapped her up in his arms. He saw her turn her face away as he tried to kiss her, he got her neck and shoulder instead.

He was smiling at her, she tried to resist but he just went straight by them. There was room for her to struggle but not enough when he trapped her right arm under him, now she was laid open to him. Malcolm looked on horrified, this was one scenario he had never envisaged, his wife being used as leverage.

He screamed at the screen, but no one listened, he lay there and watched his black tormentor begin to stroke her luscious body, she wriggled and writhed, but nothing was going to stop him. He tore the loose garment she had on away He cupped a heavy firm breast, then he squeezed the nipple. Gina moaned, and pleaded, he could see her begging.

He bent his head, sucked the other, one of Gina's legs kicked into the air. The black skin over her seemed to envelope her, draw her in, tug at her. Richard was all over her, she was helplessly being consumed, and her husband could do nothing but watch. Each nipple was sucked and licked, kissed and nipped, the growing hardness of them were clearly visible on the screen.

"Don't Gina, don't let him have you," he gurgled at the TV, "Don't let him get to you like this, resist him Gina resist him, please?" He could not turn his eyes away, he watched his now hated loathed enemy test his wife's virtue, her modesty, her fidelity. Gina had had a relaxant, not a stimulant, but something to make her susceptible to Richards's charms and it was working well.

Gina herself felt in complete control, although her role was not to be at all. Richard was working her up, her husband could see it, and Gina could feel it. Her husband watched as a black hand slid down from her nipple over her stomach, he could see Gina's muscles twitching as the fingers drummed their way down. It seemed to take forever to get where he knew they were going.

When his hand arrived, his fingers splayed and the middle one ran over, and through the little folds of skin to disappear into her trimmed pussy. Gina's knees went sideways, back together, then up in the air. Her long blond hair caught his eye as her head flipped back taking it with her. Her back arched up and Malcolm heard the 'Oooooh,' that he knew very well.

Richard slid the black digit in and out, he saw him working it in her, side to side, up and down, cupping her pussy. And as he looked on he saw her face contort, grimace, her lips pursed in a kiss to no one. He knew what that meant too. She was getting turned on, Gina was a passionate lover, and a passionate lover of sex.

Gina and Richard had not had sex together, they had intended to, but Gina had to him that to make it look authentic, that she was being taken by a superior male. Then the first time had to be just that, the first time! Malcolm would have to see her being used and abused by her forceful black rapist.

She whispered very softly in his ear, unseen by her captive husband, "Richard, I'm ready." But this scene was about to end abruptly. Richard stopped what he was doing and got off the bed. The look on his wife's face was a look of consternation, he knew she was hugely turned on. Then he undressed slowly, as if trying to tantalise Gina, he wasn't, his intention was to tantalise Malcolm, and it worked admirably.

Malcolm watched in abject fear, as Richard turned into full view of the camera that was now operating above and to the foot of the bed. His cock, his big black cock, swung in to his eyesight and Malcolm nearly fainted. He was bigger than him by quite a way. He shiny skinned black body was fit and toned, he obviously worked out, Richard was flat chested, broad shouldered, narrow hipped, and muscularly well built.

He stood there for sometime, Malcolm suddenly noticed Gina, she was staring wide eyed at what and who was about to take her. Her huge azure eyes were pinned to his appendage, there was no doubt about that, but still, this wasn't an act!

Richard climbed on the bed, Gina made a play of getting away but obviously could not, no matter how hard she tugged at the wire screwed to the wall. Richard's cock was growing by the second, and it wasn't an act either, to have this glorious blond beauty at his mercy was all the aphrodisiac he would ever need.

But the massive piece of icing on the cake was knowing her husband, the man that had ruined so many people's lives, was having to watch the rape and eventual seduction of his beautiful blond 'innocent' wife. "No don't please," she begged, "I don't want to, please don't make me please?" she cried.

He got his powerful unbending grip on her again, sank his knowing fingers back into her running pussy, sucked on her nipples, and she was ready. Even if she had really not wanted to do this, there was no way she could resist now, no way.

He climbed over her and Malcolm had a ring side seat, a camera closed in from the soles of their feet, and he saw Richards big black donger head towards his gorgeous wife's beautifully trimmed pussy. Her knees were lifted, her feet planted on the bed, he could clearly see into her. Then the black blond pussy seeking missile started to nudge its way in.

Her husband was in disbelieving fear as the lips of her sweet pussy parted, he heard her gasp, the head popped in, and now she moaned. Her knees climbed higher, her feet left the bed to slowly land on black thighs. He saw two white arms lift and encircle the toned black body on top of her, he could see bits of blond hair wafting around further on.

But his eyes glued themselves to the large black cock that was now splitting his wife open, it went in a little, and came out a little, band each time it went in a little further. He heard a definite "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Arggggh, Oh Richard please." And now he witnessed the full penetration, the solid connection, the body seal between the two.

Richard had every bit of his mammoth black cock in his wife's pussy, he had seen every second of it as it had happened. The camera seemed to freeze for a while, but Richard was lying still, allowing his beautiful blond married lover to settle with him deep in her.

Malcolm wondered what had happened, "Why isn't the bastard fucking her!" he unbelievably wanted to know. Then he saw Gina's arms moved, he saw her rake his back with her long shapely nails, the way he loved it the way she had done it to him. Then her knees bent to ninety degrees to her and her feet slid up his smooth black ass.

"Now Richard, now," she hardly whispered to her 'rapist.' Richard pulled out and Malcolm saw the glistening soaking cock gaining in length as it did. Then he slid slowly back in, "Arggggh Oh yes, Oh please Hmmmmm, Nooooo, Hmmmmm, Oh Richard, more more!" Gina was not pretending now, this was real, she wanted him to make love to her really badly, and really seriously.

"Richard please Oh my God, yes, right there, that's it, stay there Oh help me someone please!" Gina came in a solid rush of love juice and Malcolm saw it spit out of her. Malcolm her husband was utterly forgotten, as the man on top of her started to fuck her in earnest, his black cock powered in and out.

He was up on his elbows, his toes curled into the bed for traction and Gina was in the throes of the best fuck she had ever had. She gave everything she had back to him, urging him on, begging him not to stop, to go on and on and on. Do ne, do, do me, she was calling, her feet flapping around her lovers back, her nails dug in to keep him where he was.

She reached up to kiss him, somehow a camera caught the act, her eyes were closed, her mouth open, lips tremulous, she kissed him hard and soft. A hand went to the back of his head, her husband knew this, she had done it with him one night when he had excelled himself in her.

Gina came again, and once more after that, then Richard said loudly, "I'm cumming Gina, I'm cumming!"

12